AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Losing FAT ON YOUR HEAD!?!?!?

My barber pointed out that my head shape changed and I took a look for myself and realized that it did!
    ...for the better!

Am I trippin? Or is losing fat on the head possible?

Any answers to my doubt and question would be appreciated.

THANX!

-Alex

djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000)
    My hockey helmet was looser this season than last so I had to buy another helmet. Must have lost something up there......

spanishbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spanishbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spanishbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spanishbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spanishbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spanishbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spanishbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spanishbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spanishbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spanishbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spanishbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    your bone structure is changing, the skull is always growing with years

lol at thinking is fat, lol is bone

AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexMinogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hahaha, well thanx for the clarification man! That makes more sense. Lol. >_<

Originally Posted by spanishbrah View Post
    your bone structure is changing, the skull is always growing with years

lol at thinking is fat, lol is bone

That's a good sign then! : )

Originally Posted by djlogik View Post
    My hockey helmet was looser this season than last so I had to buy another helmet. Must have lost something up there......

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by djlogik View Post
    you sure it wasn't something else you lost? =)
    www.grazethesky.com

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People definitely lose face fat and fat at the base of the skull. The loss of fat at the base of the skull/top of the neck in back DOES seem to make a difference in the shape of the back of the head. Seen it happen many times.

But I've personally never noticed a difference it the fit of my motorcycle helmet.

djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    you sure it wasn't something else you lost? =)
    With the amount of hits i give and take in a game, ya I probably lost a lot up there...lol

It was the base (above the neck) of my helmet that was looser on my head, which made it flop forward. I hope my skull itself isn't shrinking....eeek!