Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Twitter: @KyleWebber44 kylewebber44's Avatar
    kylewebber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylewebber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylewebber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylewebber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylewebber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylewebber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylewebber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Juggernaut in the making (kylewebber44)

So I started working out about 3 years ago, I had no idea what I was doing. Over time though I have worked hard and also done a lot of research. The gym has been my home away from home, I actually met my finacee at the gym. My overall fitness goal is to compete in a natural bodybuilding competition in 2 or 3 years. Watching Layne Norton videos has inspired me to take that challenge. I am really glad I found this challenge, I am just finishing up the ON transformation challenge. I have lost 23 lbs in 10 weeks. My strength has stayed the same which is a huge plus and I have not lost much muscle. This Juggernaut challenge is going to motivate me to get shredded and continue on my goals to bodybuilding. This is even better because it is not about transforming your body, it is about working hard and becoming a Juggernaut!

My current training program is: lifting 5 days a week, and doing cardio twice a week. My diet is high protein, moderate carbs (for me) and moderate fat. I have a re-feed day every 7 days which is high carbs, low fat, and moderate protein. This helps me to stay full. I try to lose under 2lbs a week. I feel slow dieting is the key to spare as much muscle as possible.

This should be a great challenge and looking forward to see everyone's progress. I just purchased my Juggernaut along with the glutamine from Infinte Labs. I am pretty excited to see how these products work. Here is a log of my meals and workout from this morning.

Breakfast/Pre-workout meal (90 minutes before workout): 1 cup of liquid egg whites, 3 whole eggs, and 1/2 cup of quick oats.

I worked out Back and traps this morning.

Back:

Barbell Rows: 205 X 15, 225 X 10, 225 X 9
    Wide grip lat pulldown: 180 X 12, 185 X 10, 190 X 6 drop to 140 X 6
    Hammer Strength rows (single arm): 1160 X 10, 160 X 110, 180 X 7
    Dumbbell pullover: 85 X 11, 90 X 8, 95 X 6
    Straight arm pulldown (single arm): 20 X 12, 20 X 12, 25 X 9

Traps:

Barbell shrugs: 225 X 12, 225 X 12, 275 X 8, 275 X 7

Post workout shake: 1 1/2 scoop of whey protein, 1 scoop of vitargo.

About 30 minutes after the shake, I ate 10 ounces of cod, and 1 cup of brown rice.

Just started this challenge so I will probably uploaded pics tonight or tomorrow. Good luck to everyone hitting their goals!
    Last edited by kylewebber44; 03-26-2012 at 09:26 PM.

kylewebber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylewebber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylewebber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylewebber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylewebber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylewebber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylewebber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Got some good and needed sleep last night. Just over 8 hours, I usually get 6 and 1/2. Tonight's workout is HIIT cardio and abs. Going to need something to pump me up. Here are my meals that I have eaten do far today:

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 1 cup of liquid egg whites, and 1/2 cup of oats.

Meal 2: 1 & 1/2 scoops of whey protein, and 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter

Meal 3: 8 oz of chicken breast, 10 asparagus spears, and 2 tbsp of salsa.

I will post my before photos tonight on here. Low carb days suck! Energy is low but the results are well worth it.

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome Bro glad to have you! work hard!
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

Tonight I did HIIT cardio on the eliptical and abs. Here is my cardio: 5 minute warmup, 10 intervals (15 sec all out followed by 45 seconds of moderate intensity). Then I did moderate intensity for the rest of the time. The total time was 23 minutes. After that I followed it with abs. Hanging leg raises, rope crunches, ball crunches, knee raises, oblique crunches. In total, I burned 759 calories (heart rate monitor tracks this).

Pre-workout meal (1 & 1/2 hour before workout):10 oz cod, 1 cup brown rice.

I treat my cardio sessions like a workout: PWO: 1 & 1/2 scoop of whey, 1 scoop vitargo. 30 minutes later I had my last meal of 1 cup liquid egg whites, and 1/2 cup of oats.

That is all for the night, will be updating more tomorrow.
    Twitter: @kylewebber44
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtrYpjsaGLV9G8d0WAL811w
    MyFitnessPal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/kwebbvols2344
    EverNote: https://www.evernote.com/pub/kylewebber44/kylewebber-workoutlog#b=48776528-ea76-43f5-89bb-f9a8661ae93f&st=p&n=5895a3ee-fc34-4ad8-a9d3-0c2d9ce673f9
    Instagram: @Kylewebber44

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kylewebber44 View Post
    So I started working out about 3 years ago, I had no idea what I was doing. Over time though I have worked hard and also done a lot of research. The gym has been my home away from home, I actually met my finacee at the gym. My overall fitness goal is to compete in a natural bodybuilding competition in 2 or 3 years. Watching Layne Norton videos has inspired me to take that challenge. I am really glad I found this challenge, I am just finishing up the ON transformation challenge. I have lost 23 lbs in 10 weeks. My strength has stayed the same which is a huge plus and I have not lost much muscle. This Juggernaut challenge is going to motivate me to get shredded and continue on my goals to bodybuilding. This is even better because it is not about transforming your body, it is about working hard and becoming a Juggernaut!

My current training program is: lifting 5 days a week, and doing cardio twice a week. My diet is high protein, moderate carbs (for me) and moderate fat. I have a re-feed day every 7 days which is high carbs, low fat, and moderate protein. This helps me to stay full. I try to lose under 2lbs a week. I feel slow dieting is the key to spare as much muscle as possible.

This should be a great challenge and looking forward to see everyone's progress. I just purchased my Juggernaut along with the glutamine from Infinte Labs. I am pretty excited to see how these products work. Here is a log of my meals and workout from this morning.

Breakfast/Pre-workout meal (90 minutes before workout): 1 cup of liquid egg whites, 3 whole eggs, and 1/2 cup of quick oats.

Back:

Traps:

About 30 minutes after the shake, I ate 10 ounces of cod, and 1 cup of brown rice.

Just started this challenge so I will probably uploaded pics tonight or tomorrow. Good luck to everyone hitting their goals!
    Got some good and needed sleep last night. Just over 8 hours, I usually get 6 and 1/2. Tonight's workout is HIIT cardio and abs. Going to need something to pump me up. Here are my meals that I have eaten do far today:

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 1 cup of liquid egg whites, and 1/2 cup of oats.

Meal 2: 1 & 1/2 scoops of whey protein, and 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter

Meal 3: 8 oz of chicken breast, 10 asparagus spears, and 2 tbsp of salsa.

I will post my before photos tonight on here. Low carb days suck! Energy is low but the results are well worth it.
    Tonight I did HIIT cardio on the eliptical and abs. Here is my cardio: 5 minute warmup, 10 intervals (15 sec all out followed by 45 seconds of moderate intensity). Then I did moderate intensity for the rest of the time. The total time was 23 minutes. After that I followed it with abs. Hanging leg raises, rope crunches, ball crunches, knee raises, oblique crunches. In total, I burned 759 calories (heart rate monitor tracks this).

Pre-workout meal (1 & 1/2 hour before workout):10 oz cod, 1 cup brown rice.

I treat my cardio sessions like a workout: PWO: 1 & 1/2 scoop of whey, 1 scoop vitargo. 30 minutes later I had my last meal of 1 cup liquid egg whites, and 1/2 cup of oats.

That is all for the night, will be updating more tomorrow.

Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge!

Your log is looking great so far, definitely waiting to see more as we progress together.

Slow and steady dieting is definitely the way to go for long term growth/results!

Keep up the good work, stay motivated, and get strong!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge, Kyle!

Your log looks like a great start.

Ask away if you have any questions.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Glad to have you here bud! BUMP those carbs up a bit

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great meeting you and having you in the challenge!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Back:

Traps:

Welcome to the challenge. There is a world of knowledge in this Juggernaut Army. Don't be afraid to ask!

-------
    Follow my Journey:
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

My days are so long, with work, studying for the CPA exam, and lifting. Just had to complain for a second haha. So right now here are my macros, Protein=299g, Carbs=160g, Fat=55g. I track my calories with myfitnesspal, it is definitely a great website/app. Everyone should check it out.

Pre-workout meal (1 & 1/2 before lifting): 8 oz Italian herb turkey tenderloin (saw this on Layne Norton's dvd, it is great), and 1 cup of brown rice.

Shoulders: rest time for everything is 60 seconds

DB overhead press: 70 X 13, 75 X 8, 75 X 6 drop to 55 X 5

Standing DB side laterals: 40 X 11, 45 X 8, 45 X 8 drop to 30 X 6

Cable side laterals: 15 X 9,9,8

Front DB raise: 30 X 9, 8

Rear delt movement on the cables: 25 X 12, 12, 12

After shoulders, I had my post workout shake of 1 & 1/2 scoop of whey protein and 1 scoop of vitargo. Once I finished my shake I hopped on the treadmill for 15 minutes of LISS. When I got home I had 1 cup of liquid egg whites, and 1/2 cup of oats.
    EverNote: https://www.evernote.com/pub/kylewebber44/kylewebber-workoutlog#b=48776528-ea76-43f5-89bb-f9a8661ae93f&st=p&n=5895a3ee-fc34-4ad8-a9d3-0c2d9ce673f9

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to he challenge Kyle!
    You should look up my buddy Jeff...
    Jrodfitness.com

He's a lifetime natural competitor and has some great logs for natural bb'ers. Feel free to stop by my log with any questions/ good luck in the challenge

Back:

Traps:

Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds like you have a plan bro. Keep going strong and welcome to the challenge.
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    Sounds like you have a plan bro. Keep going strong and welcome to the challenge.
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

I will definitely check him out! Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by Zach A. View Post
    Welcome to he challenge Kyle!
    You should look up my buddy Jeff...
    Jrodfitness.com

He's a lifetime natural competitor and has some great logs for natural bb'ers. Feel free to stop by my log with any questions/ good luck in the challenge

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Once I finished my shake I hopped on the treadmill for 15 minutes of LISS.
    This is one I don't know. LISS?

It is just Low Intensity Steady State cardio, nothing special. Just normal steady cardio.
    Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    This is one I don't know. LISS?

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Back:

Traps:

Welcome to the Challenge! There's a lot of advice and motivation from the team here and it's been great! Have you checked out BCAA yet? Hope introduced me to it and I'm hooked on it! It's especially great if you want to lean out but keep your muscles at the same time. =)
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

I received my Juggernaut and Glutamine MTX today. 30 minutes before my workout I took 1 scoop of Juggernaut, 1 scoop of Glutamine MTX and 2 BCAA caps. I did a quick arm/calf workout tonight. About mid way through my last set of bicep curls I felt the Juggernaut kicked in and man I was focused as hell after that.

Biceps: 60 seconds rest after each set

DB curl: 45 X 12, 10, 50 X 7
    Preacher curl: 90 X 13, 115 X 9, 8
    DB Hammer curl: 45 X 11, 50 X 8, 8

Triceps:

Close grip bench press: 185 X 10,10,10
    Overhead DB press: 80 X 12, 85 X 10, 90 X 9
    Reverse grip pushdowns: 35 X 14, 14, 42.5 X 12

Calves(hold at the top for a 2 count)

Standing calf raise: 310 X 12, 350 X 12, 350 X 10, 370 X 6

I was very focused on one scoop of Juggernaut, I will be ready to see what two scoops does. PWO shake consisted of 1 & 1/2 scoop of whey protein, 1 scoop of vitargo, and 1 scoop of glutamine. Tomorrow is HIIT cardio and abs, not looking forward to it at all! Hope everyone had a great workout today, peace out people!

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I received my Juggernaut and Glutamine MTX today. 30 minutes before my workout I took 1 scoop of Juggernaut, 1 scoop of Glutamine MTX and 2 BCAA caps. I did a quick arm/calf workout tonight. About mid way through my last set of bicep curls I felt the Juggernaut kicked in and man I was focused as hell after that.

Biceps: 60 seconds rest after each set

DB curl: 45 X 12, 10, 50 X 7
    Preacher curl: 90 X 13, 115 X 9, 8
    DB Hammer curl: 45 X 11, 50 X 8, 8

Triceps:

Close grip bench press: 185 X 10,10,10
    Overhead DB press: 80 X 12, 85 X 10, 90 X 9
    Reverse grip pushdowns: 35 X 14, 14, 42.5 X 12

Calves(hold at the top for a 2 count)

Standing calf raise: 310 X 12, 350 X 12, 350 X 10, 370 X 6

I was very focused on one scoop of Juggernaut, I will be ready to see what two scoops does. PWO shake consisted of 1 & 1/2 scoop of whey protein, 1 scoop of vitargo, and 1 scoop of glutamine. Tomorrow is HIIT cardio and abs, not looking forward to it at all! Hope everyone had a great workout today, peace out people!
    Great workout! What are you doing for HIIT?
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****************JOESWAT5, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*****************

**IMPORTANT INFO TO ALL JUGGERNAUTS, SUMMER IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, TAKE PROPER PRECAUTIONS, DRINK, EAT, SLEEP, TRAIN FOR THE NEW AND IMPROVED YOU.....

>>>>>>> TODAY TOPIC IS; ARE YOU HYDRATED ENOUGH!!!!!<<<<<<<<

Drinking water will very from person to person, activities, perspiration rate, food intake and so on. They say that The average person needs about two liters, or approximately eight glasses, of water a day to replace what is lost through normal biological functions like breathing, sweating, and urinating.
    When talking about hydration for training goals, if you aren't consistent with your diet, rest, sleep and WATER intake you will find it very difficult if not impossible to work out how hard/how much/ how often you will need to train for optimum growth as your recuperative ability will fluctuate along with your diet etc.
    It's essential that you drink water for health and building muscles. Without enough water, your muscles are not getting enough electrolytes. Muscle strength and control are weakened. If you want to build muscle, than you must keep your body well hydrated, well if the normal person is recommended to take in about 8 glasses a day, then i would say at least 12 to 14 (again depending)..what i usually try and drink is about a liter per meal....
    Being hydrated can also helps out with the lubrication of your joints. Water is an ingredient in the makeup of the synovial fluid, which is the lubricating fluid between your joints
    If you don't replenish after exercise, your performance on the following days will suffer. besides, the more water you drink, the more it pushes out, (alleviate water retention)
    I think the gains your making is from higher protein/carbs intake with water to support your strength gains, train hard, eat good and plenty, sleep and drink to grow,..CAUTION....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND STAY HYDRATED, COMING OF A DIET YOUR MUSCLE WILL ACT LIKE A SPONGE (MAKING THEM STRONGER AND BIGGER) DO TO THE EXTRA PROTEIN/CARBS, ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO STAY HYDRATED AT THIS STAGE, MUSCLE ADAPT TO THE STRENGTH GAINS EASIER THEN TENDONS AND LIGAMENTS.

TRAIN SAFE, TRAIN SMART, TRAIN TO WIN......

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

It is just Low Intensity Steady State cardio, nothing special. Just normal steady cardio.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Glad you are liking Juggernaut. Taking 30 mins before usually works for me. Maybe you should try 45mins before, to allow it to kick in all the way.

elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE!!!
    Looks like your workout- and preworkout nutrition is on point!!
    I wanted to stop by and share this with all my fellow Juggernauts!!
    This is something I've watched countless times that that REALLY inspires me when I need motivation. To me, this video says everything there is to say about reaching your goals... It pumps me up for the gym, but it also applies to all aspects of life, whatever our goals may be; whether fitness related or not! I hope this brings a little motivation your way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire

billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Workouts are looking good, I got back tomorrow. Welcome to the challenge bro

Same here, I am working out back and traps tomorrow night. Looking forward to a good weekend of dieting and lifting.

Originally Posted by billyjenn7982 View Post
    Workouts are looking good, I got back tomorrow. Welcome to the challenge bro

Decided to take the night off last night, felt great to give my body some rest. Tonight I worked out back. Pre-workout I took 2 scoops of Juggernaut, 1 scoop of glutamine, and 2 BCAA caps.

Back:

BB bent over rows: 225 X 10, 235 X 9, 245 X 7, 245 X 6
    Close grip pulldowns: 180 X 12, 190 X 11, 200 X 8
    Seated Cable row: 130 X 12 for 3 sets
    Rack chins: bodyweight X 15, BW +25 X 12, BW +45 X 9, 9
    T-bar rows: 180 X 11, 205 X 9, 225 X 6, 225 X 5.

I really felt the 2 scoops of Juggernaut, I am impressed so far. Post workout shake was 1 & 1/2 scoop of whey, 1 scoop vitargo, and 1 scoop of glutamine. I have cardio in the morning and chest/abs in the afternoon. Hope everyone had a great workout and great diet today! I will also post my regular diet/re-feed day macros sometime tomorrow. Lets go Juggernauts!

Got a good 8 hours of sleep last night. I woke up had one scoop of whey protein then went to the gym for cardio. I did a total of 25 minutes on the eliptical. Started with a 5 min warmup on level 5, then started my HIIT for 10 rounds (15 sec all out on level 15, 45 sec on level 5= 1 round), then I finished up with 11 minutes on level 5 with moderate intensity. In all I burned 462 kcals. Going back tonight to hit chest/abs.

masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the Party in Juggernaut world!
    Nice workout!

I agree with slow diet to spare the muscle loss technique!

looking forward to watching your progress for the next few months!

Back:

Traps:

It is up to me to make the MIRROR display the true BEAST inside!

Reb

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2 scoops would put you in optimal zone. Notice a sense of being one with your body and what's its doing?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Same to you!

Originally Posted by masterrebel View Post
    Welcome to the Party in Juggernaut world!
    Nice workout!

I agree with slow diet to spare the muscle loss technique!

looking forward to watching your progress for the next few months!