Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Do you work out when you got hemorrhoides?

Do you?
    I haven't been working out for 2-3 days (doing cardio thou) and I already feel I'm slowing down.
    So mu question is do you work out when you have hemorrhoid(s)?

Thanks,
    S@

btree211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) btree211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) btree211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) btree211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) btree211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) btree211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) btree211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) btree211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) btree211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) btree211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) btree211 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't do squats personally. cant speak from experience but I would still work out lightly just to try and keep body composition.

Dont think straining would be a good idea.

Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skullmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stomach situps?

DGetsCut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Skullmonkey View Post
    Do you?
    I haven't been working out for 2-3 days (doing cardio thou) and I already feel I'm slowing down.
    So mu question is do you work out when you have hemorrhoid(s)?

Thanks,
    S@
    Yeah no squats for sure, and any cardio should be low impact. When I'm having an issue with one part of my body, I make sure to work it lightly but focus on other body parts (in this case, I'd work on your arms).

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Depends with the severity.

Usually stuff that involves the high core activation will be a non.

Squats, deadlifts, bent over rows etc are usually a no no.

Other stuff, like presses (bench, shoulde press etc) will be ok, but intensity would have be tonned down to limit straining (again depends on seveity)
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just got over a case. Talking with doctor (who is knowledgeable with weight training)...we decided:

nothing for 1 week (although cardio especially LISS is fine if you can take it, in fact cardio can HELP)

no squats or deads for 1 week after that, but other exercises that don't involve holding core rigid are OK. I just did seated exercises...bench, shoulder press, pull downs, seated rows, etc...

I am at the end of my first full week after bringing squats and deads (rack pulls in my case this week) back and so far I am fine.

x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can perform exercises like squats with hemorrhoids if you use the following technique:

Just before you're about to start lowering yourself, contract your PC muscle and your anal sphincter like there is a log coming out of your ass and you're trying to suck it back up. Keep these muscles flexed until you're done with the rep and repeat. This will keep you from bearing down, which is what causes further damage/inflammation to the hemorrhoid(s). This technique can also help prevent those who don't already have hemorrhoids from getting them.

raj005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raj005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raj005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raj005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raj005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raj005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raj005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raj005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raj005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raj005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raj005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

External Hem workouts

Hey, sorry to bump an old topic. I've had an external hem for a week now. I got it diagnosed by a doctor and got some Rx cream. It never bled, never hurt, was uncomfortable for a couple days but now its just kind of there. It has gone down in size though. I use the cream and witch hazel wipes as well as sitting in warm water once a day. I took a week off from lifting but went back yesterday and did some light upper body stuff and one thing of crunches on an ab ball. I didn't push myself to hard and the hem never hurt or anything. I also did some light jogging as I heard it was good to stretch out the blood vessels.

My question is this, how long will it be before I can start going heavy again? I know I need to hold off the leg and ab workouts for a little while longer but I don't like not pushing myself in the gym. The hem didn't come up after a workout or anything and I have been lifting and taking protein for years. What gives? Has anyone had anything like this and had it go away? How long did it take and what did you do to help it?

Thanks for the help.

I paused for 3 days only, then about a week before I got back on heavy lifting. Mine didn't bleed but hurt and got uncomfortable feeling. So basically, you can feel when you push using your rectum. Control the spasm and pushing below, and instead that, push with your guts. After 2 weeks like never happened.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by raj005 View Post
    Hey, sorry to bump an old topic. I've had an external hem for a week now. I got it diagnosed by a doctor and got some Rx cream. It never bled, never hurt, was uncomfortable for a couple days but now its just kind of there. It has gone down in size though. I use the cream and witch hazel wipes as well as sitting in warm water once a day. I took a week off from lifting but went back yesterday and did some light upper body stuff and one thing of crunches on an ab ball. I didn't push myself to hard and the hem never hurt or anything. I also did some light jogging as I heard it was good to stretch out the blood vessels.

My question is this, how long will it be before I can start going heavy again? I know I need to hold off the leg and ab workouts for a little while longer but I don't like not pushing myself in the gym. The hem didn't come up after a workout or anything and I have been lifting and taking protein for years. What gives? Has anyone had anything like this and had it go away? How long did it take and what did you do to help it?

Thanks for the help.
    Well you are doing well so far.

I personally didn't have a problem with doing any upper body work, (except maybe bent over rows). Obviously severity is what dictates how long for you to go back to strenous movements, but the fact that it hasn't become thrombosed is very god news.

P.s, I would personally lay off the abs exercise for a bit, not worth the risk.

Perharps you can easy your way to some more strenous exercises and gauge from there (I started with some lunges for free weight lowerbody). If it goes well, then you can jump to heavier weight next week.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've done every exercise consievable with hemorrhoids....

Deal with it, and get a better diet that has more fibres, more water, more oils, and don't overdo it with spices (chilly and other that has alcaloids like capsaicin)....

Also better hygiene will do you wonders.... Not saying out of disrespect, but working out makes you sweatier than ever, add some dust and other abrasive particles and it's getting bad....

Some balm will help alleviate the problem until it get's better....
    If your body cannot handle it, make sure sheer willpower will.....