mind over muscles Javid_Shanghai's Avatar
    Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Unhappy need some motivation

Im stressed, almost to give up everything.. there were some thoughts in my mind about start to use roids/phs, but after some researches, I was just lazy to learn more about it and gave up. I have almost 2.5 years of training experience, ive learned a lot about nutrition, training in this site, but when I compare myself to others who gained more muscles in just 2 years, who have better physique than mine, it kills my motivation. I have been thinking maybe I need to rid off my body hair and see more definition and it will motivate me more, but absolutely nothing will happened! I lose my confidence that Im doing it right. I think am not gaining muscles already, I use different workout programs, exerc, set/rep schemes, diets etc. But now its seems to me i waste my time.. i complete my bulk or cut phase then share my pics to see some comments and thoughts, but its like nobody see my threads and it makes me sad and then im deleting my threads. I go to the gym regularly and sometimes see some people who knows me, they laugh at me when I wear some tight t-shirts. I have no idea why they do that, im trying to not care, but sometimes i do care. I have a dream, I have a goal, id like to reach my goal, it will take some time, i need some patience, dedication and hard work. and these are what Ive been thinking i do, but indeed I did a little?! maybe bcoz of my age? im 30, and hard to gain muscles easily like teens do? I ordered some new stims and creatine with multis to start new cut or bulk cycle, but im unmotivated, maybe im not satisfied with dirty bulk results as well.. maybe i should get shredded to the bone, but dont have enough muscles to show.. some workmates say u are skinny as hell when im on cut, and even ask me are u ok, maybe sick? when i bulk they call me fat#ss, bcoz of bulky look, some say i waste my time bcoz nothing changes, they see me drink protein shakes at office sometimes and reaction like "if i were u, i could be a monster for the period u workout etc, esp with protein shakes..
    This is only place on this website, where i find myself, where i see my friends, where i learn, where people understand u. I cant talk to anyone at my family, cuz they always complain why im dieting, why not other kind of sport etc. my friends just dont understand what im doing.. anyway, hope this is just a dark moment of my life which will gone away soon...
    "I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't." (c)

weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get your **** together man. You've come a good way, and as far as I have seen, people tend to progress quite slow in reality. A lot of teenagers like to emphasize their gains, but what they don't realize is that they would have packed on 20lbs just because they are still growing humans.
    The testosterone levels for a 30year old compared to a teenager is not even big, blame your diet or sleep if you think you get less testo than you need. Higher fat intake equals more testosterone and an increased fat burn. There's so much a man can do to change his current way of doing everything, perhaps you should try a different way of doing this lifestyle?

Change routine
    Mix up the diet
    Switch your negative energy to positive energy so that your motivation stays with you
    <Anxiety Crew>

Bodybuilding motivation
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTBZCr0EuhY

TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    From seeing your pics you've progressed well since you started training, considering you are 30. I wouldn't be disheartened. Use the negativity other give you as motivation to prove them wrong.
    Just remember, every day is a gift. That's why they call it the present.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Talk is cheap. It's what you do, not what you say, that counts.

BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Javid_Shanghai View Post
    Im stressed, almost to give up everything.. there were some thoughts in my mind about start to use roids/phs, but after some researches, I was just lazy to learn more about it and gave up. I have almost 2.5 years of training experience, ive learned a lot about nutrition, training in this site, but when I compare myself to others who gained more muscles in just 2 years, who have better physique than mine, it kills my motivation. I have been thinking maybe I need to rid off my body hair and see more definition and it will motivate me more, but absolutely nothing will happened! I lose my confidence that Im doing it right. I think am not gaining muscles already, I use different workout programs, exerc, set/rep schemes, diets etc. But now its seems to me i waste my time.. i complete my bulk or cut phase then share my pics to see some comments and thoughts, but its like nobody see my threads and it makes me sad and then im deleting my threads. I go to the gym regularly and sometimes see some people who knows me, they laugh at me when I wear some tight t-shirts. I have no idea why they do that, im trying to not care, but sometimes i do care. I have a dream, I have a goal, id like to reach my goal, it will take some time, i need some patience, dedication and hard work. and these are what Ive been thinking i do, but indeed I did a little?! maybe bcoz of my age? im 30, and hard to gain muscles easily like teens do? I ordered some new stims and creatine with multis to start new cut or bulk cycle, but im unmotivated, maybe im not satisfied with dirty bulk results as well.. maybe i should get shredded to the bone, but dont have enough muscles to show.. some workmates say u are skinny as hell when im on cut, and even ask me are u ok, maybe sick? when i bulk they call me fat#ss, bcoz of bulky look, some say i waste my time bcoz nothing changes, they see me drink protein shakes at office sometimes and reaction like "if i were u, i could be a monster for the period u workout etc, esp with protein shakes..
    This is only place on this website, where i find myself, where i see my friends, where i learn, where people understand u. I cant talk to anyone at my family, cuz they always complain why im dieting, why not other kind of sport etc. my friends just dont understand what im doing.. anyway, hope this is just a dark moment of my life which will gone away soon...
    "but when I compare myself to others who gained more muscles in just 2 years, who have better physique than mine, it kills my motivation." stop looking at others, ur only opponent is ur self, each day u work out to beat ur pass self and no one else, look at ur self from years ago and look at ur self today, if u feel like u have made a change in ur self be happy, if u feel like u have not changed at all work harder. i have worked out since i was able to pick up weights never giving a **** about what others thought or looked, change is not all physical but mental.

mind over muscles Javid_Shanghai's Avatar
    Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I want to say thanks to u guys for responses, I really appreciate ur comments, I will consider ur suggestions and will try to keep my motivation high enough.. Just came from the gym, decided to start 3 months of cutting next week. I think Im fine now, motivation is back.. thanks all
    "I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't." (c)

PaulKemp is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulKemp is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulKemp is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulKemp is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulKemp is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulKemp is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulKemp is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulKemp is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulKemp is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulKemp is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulKemp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Javid_Shanghai View Post
    I think Im fine now, motivation is back.. thanks all
    ^^THIS^^ = Brilliant attitude! Just keep pushing.
    He gives power to the weak. He increases the strength of him who has no might. -- Isaiah 40:29

g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100)
    you should search up some motivational videos or try to embed a quote you will live by. Everyday i get teased for being skinny, people look at me like im a joke, but everyday i strive to gain that extra pound of weight. From 117 Ibs to 132 Ibs im still going. I still look skinny but i can finally wear some shirts that will actually fit and not have loose sleeves or collars. The only reminder that keeps me going is a quote by erick thomas: "pain is temporary, it could last for a minute, a day or even a year. But eventually, it WILL subside. If i quit however, it will last forever."