Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Start Of Log For Double T Contest

I'm Lawrence. I'm 18 years old, 5'10" tall, and 130.8 pounds. My metabolism is insane lol so my weight fluctuates. I train 3 days a week, up to four days if I feel up for improving lagging parts. My ultimate goal is to reach 18-185 pounds, my grecian ideal. But right now my goal is to reach 150 pounds and win the Double T Contest.

I want this log to keep me disciplined and on track. Focused. If I write at least one entry every day or two, I will keep my enthusiasm for the contest for sure. So that's my expectations for this log.

I'll be using the stack: NO Beta and Creadyl during the course of the next sixteen weeks. I just took the morning dose of 3 tablets and the feeling is crazyyy. I feel this tingling all over my body. It's crazy bc I feel the sensation spreading throughout my body. Rocking. Anywhoo, that about sums up this first post. Looking foward to using the stack and working out later on today.

Cheers

Let's attack the IRON journey2swole's Avatar
    journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi, Lawrence.

Let me be the first to welcome you to the challenge. Please post any questions you have along the way so we can help in any area you have.

Make sure to check out the latest Double-T Sports contest running this week.

One week contest!!!

Count the amount of times you see the bodybuilding.com logo AND the Double-T logo!! Post the correct answer below. The correct answers will be selected and put in to a random number generator to pick the winner!!!! Prize will be a tub of Betacene!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG42f...layer_embedded
    UnCut ~ My Pre-workout of choice!!

........... ▪█──────█▪ ...........

Follow my 16 week cut log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155347883

“Goals are dreams with deadlines.” Diana Scharf Hunt

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WELCOME and Best of Luck to you!!!

TIME FOR PIGSKIN ~

Come Visit Us at the DOUBLE-T FB Page
    and share with us YOUR FAVORITE NFL PLAYER!!!

Betacene Contest!! Who's your favorite NFL player of all time?!?! Change up here: Only one wall post allowed. Once we reach 100 post winner will be picked by a random number generator. 18 and older please!

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome to the challenge! What are your diet and workouts going to be like for the contest?

heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10) heillonlylar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Log 2 - Not Everything's Perfect

First of all thanks everybody for the welcoming :]

My workout is a 3 day split. Plus one day to put more effort on lagging and hard to grow parts like my forearms.

Monday - Legs + Abs
    Wed - Chest + Triceps
    Friday - Back + Biceps
    Any Other Day besides sunday - Forearms + Left Bicep

Yesterday I had my first workout and day of the contest. All I have to say is, not everything's perfect. I would like to take my supplements on I time everyday, blog on time every day, sleep exactly 8 hours everyday but that is just tough considering other things in life.

Wanted to blog this log entry yesterday - had a get together
    Wanted to sleep 8 hours - had to go scoop a friend at 5 am -_-

Anywhoo I guess that's life and I have to become more disciplined and skilled at this while I go along. Anyways: Yesterday's Work Out

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yesterday's workout was great. I killed it in there. I went in knowing I wanted to push myself as much as I could. I wanted to put extra focus in training my calves because they are hard to grow.

I felt really motivated and good. First day of contest, everything is pumping including my determination. I really pushed myself but recovered really quickly and differently...like I would feel really fatigued after a hard set of squats, but a minute later I was ready to go again. I can't really describe the feeling, but it was great. I pushed through the workout hard until the very end.

Like I said, I was able to push hard through the entire workout. I drank the Creadyl during the workout and that drink is magic. It was either that or the NO Beta which I took before but I've plowed through a workout like that. I was pushing myself through each set until my legs were shaking but quickly recovered. In the end I was tired, but I wasn't fatigued or unmotivated. After the workout I felt the tingling sensation all over my body from the NO Beta. One thing I didn't notice though was that my leg's vascularity wasn't significantly greater, an effect I was waiting to see from the NO Beta.

1. 10/10 - I didn't even remember that the products make you feel good but I did feel happy the whole day.
    2. Alertness - 9/10
    3. Drive - 9/10
    4. Recovery - 10/10
    5. Focus - 9/10
    6. Pump - N/A
    7. Strength - 8/10 - Endurance was increased for sure
    8. Energy - 10/10
    9. Taste - 7/10 - It was sooo sweet at first. Needed to dilute it with more water
    10. Nasty - Huh?? Lol If someone can tell me what category this is please do so I can rate it in the future. In terms of just how nasty (good) the products are - 9/10
    11. 7.8

Didn't really feel a significant increase in vascularity. But it's the first day, we'll see.

Let's attack the IRON journey2swole's Avatar
    journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by heillonlylar View Post
    I drank the Creadyl during the workout and that drink is magic. It was either that or the NO Beta which I took before but I've plowed through a workout like that. I was pushing myself through each set until my legs were shaking but quickly recovered. In the end I was tired, but I wasn't fatigued or unmotivated. After the workout I felt the tingling sensation all over my body from the NO Beta.
    Great to hear you had a good experience with both the CreaDyl and NO Beta. Several things can effect the level of vascularity you will see with NO Beta or any NO product. The amount of sleep and your hydration level will definitely play into this and be a factor.

I know with my workout schedule and life that there are days I look like a road map and others where I am fatigued from travel and lack of sleep where I don't have much at all. I had a super busy weekend without much rest and Monday I did not have much vascularity at all with my 6 NO Beta. Yesterday, I had plenty of water through the day and got 7 hours of solid sleep last night. This morning working shoulders I looked like one of the pros in my bb.com workout log with an insane amount of vascularity in my neck , delts and pecs. It is sick.

Can't wait to see what your next post looks like!
    UnCut ~ My Pre-workout of choice!!

........... ▪█──────█▪ ...........

Follow my 16 week cut log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155347883

“Goals are dreams with deadlines.” Diana Scharf Hunt

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking great! Sub'd
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subb'd up
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excellent log you have going!!!

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Looking great! Sub'd

what's that's word sub'd mean ?lol

Discipline

Bodybuilding requires so much discipline. Sure you go to eat right, train right, on time, every time, but the discipline doesn't end their. Both today and yesterday I was invited out. Party, eat out, just rock it. But I had to say no. I need my 8 hours of sleep plus can't let alcohol and nonsense even touch my lips.

"Nah man I can't go out tonight."

"Why not?"

"Contest bro"

Let's hear it for discipline. Cheers

ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ResoluteMike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm Lawrence. I'm 18 years old, 5'10" tall, and 130.8 pounds. My metabolism is insane lol so my weight fluctuates. I train 3 days a week, up to four days if I feel up for improving lagging parts. My ultimate goal is to reach 18-185 pounds, my grecian ideal. But right now my goal is to reach 150 pounds and win the Double T Contest.

I want this log to keep me disciplined and on track. Focused. If I write at least one entry every day or two, I will keep my enthusiasm for the contest for sure. So that's my expectations for this log.

I'll be using the stack: NO Beta and Creadyl during the course of the next sixteen weeks. I just took the morning dose of 3 tablets and the feeling is crazyyy. I feel this tingling all over my body. It's crazy bc I feel the sensation spreading throughout my body. Rocking. Anywhoo, that about sums up this first post. Looking foward to using the stack and working out later on today.

Cheers
    Welcome to the challenge Bro!
    Resolute Mike

My Double T Transformation/BB Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125425641

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bodybuilding requires so much discipline. Sure you go to eat right, train right, on time, every time, but the discipline doesn't end their. Both today and yesterday I was invited out. Party, eat out, just rock it. But I had to say no. I need my 8 hours of sleep plus can't let alcohol and nonsense even touch my lips.

"Nah man I can't go out tonight."

"Why not?"

"Contest bro"

Let's hear it for discipline. Cheers
    NICE! Reps for that!

Log 3 - Ahhhh feeling the rushh

Today's Workout Was Great Again. Blasted It In There. However after i was done I crashed a little bit driving home. lol dayum. I always focus very hard on incline bench and dumbbell press. I don't really do flat benching because I've read in flex and muscle and fitness that incline benching works pretty much the whole chest. Furthermore I have higher collarbones so I need to blast the top chest to "smooth" it out. I also did dips today. Just to push the lower chest a bit more. I'm after a chest not tits after all.

I felt excited and motivated today. I worked really intensely. I feel like I pushed myself hard enough today. Everything controlled and smooth movements. I want to do things the right way. I'm not up to that level yet where I need to cheat a bit in form to make gains.

Once again the NO Beta and Creadyl delivered. Perhaps too much---I'll get to that. I recovered quickly, had significantly greater endurance than when I wasn't on it. My vascularity is usually great because I'm naturally lean but I could definitely feel the NO Beta tingle course through my veins all over. Really sick. Howeverrrrr, I feel like the doses I'm taking are a bit to much for me even though I'm taking the minimum of three. I feel like taking three in the morning and three before the workout is too much. I might go 2 or 1 or 0 in the morning and just three before the workout. The No Beta gave me this body high that was a tad bit uncomfortable at points. I think I just need to lower the dose a bit. Ahhhh feeling the rush! Products so freaking effective.

1. 7/10 - Felt great and strong all day. A little uncomfortable at points.
    2. Alertness - 9/10
    3. Drive - 9/10
    4. Recovery - 10/10
    5. Focus - 9/10
    6. Pump - N/A
    7. Strength - 9/10 - Endurance was increased for sure
    8. Energy - 10/10
    9. Taste - 9/10 - Much better today with more water. But the amount of water needed to dilute it to a tolerable sweetness was like half a gallon lol.
    10. Nasty -N/A

Saw a lot of vascularity.
    Last edited by heillonlylar; 07-28-2010 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Something missing

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck with this, man!
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

Damnnnn

Went to the beach yesterday came back too late for training. Upset but I'm going to make it up today for sure. That being said I was able to still eat on time everytime yesterday while at the beach. Packed food and was able to stay on track. By the way for everyone out there, there's this type of bean called Edamame. It's the miracle food to stave off hunger. Basically no fat, and has 14 grams of protein in just a handful. What I did was just carry the small tub of Edamame around and when I felt I was pushing the time between my meals just a little bit too long, I would just grab a handful. lol maybe this will help some of you !

I'll be writing my workout log later on today.

Cheers

Thanks for the advice, and congrats on sticking with the diet

Log 4 - Feel End of First Week

I was upset I missed my workout yesterday but came in early to the gym and hauled ass. I pushed myself as hard as I could. Felt I could have done one rep more of my last set of deadlifts but ehhh. Next time. I focused on picturing the contractions in my back.

I really pushed myself like I said. I did a few forced reps. By the end I was so beat but I felt really accomplished.

The No Beta and Creadyl Stack are definitely helping me. I recover faster between sets and am able to push myself farther than I ever was before. The products really jacks up my motivation because I can feel my strength increasing the day after. I'm not just boasting up the product I'm saying this because in the fast it wasn't like this. I'm recovering faster between workouts for sure!

1. 10/10 -
    2. Alertness - 9/10
    3. Drive - 9/10
    4. Recovery - 10/10
    5. Focus - 9/10
    6. Pump - N/A
    7. Strength - 10/10 -
    8. Energy - 10/10
    9. Taste - 10/10
    10. Nasty -N/A

You'll have the grecian look in NO TIME

Log 5 - blah

Today was...shucks! It was a leg day my motivation was jacked up and I felt strong. I pushed myself the hardest I have ever done on squats and leg presses but this last rep gave me such a huge headache. A headache I just couldn't shake off. I realized I must have had low blood sugarnor something and had to call it quits for today.. I'm finishing that workout tomorrow no doubt about it.

rami0015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rami0015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rami0015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rami0015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rami0015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rami0015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rami0015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rami0015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rami0015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rami0015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rami0015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome and good luck! Great job keeping up with the log and staying disciplined. I'm about a month into the contest and it's hard not to drink when the rest of your buddies are doing it up...

Log 6- Completed Yesterdays workout

Originally Posted by rami0015 View Post
    Welcome and good luck! Great job keeping up with the log and staying disciplined. I'm about a month into the contest and it's hard not to drink when the rest of your buddies are doing it up...
    Thanks Man Big Ups to you too~!

As promised I completed yesterday's workout today. I still felt echos of that crazy head/migraine I got yesterday. Speaking of which, does anyone hear know what that is? I was squatting and pushing out this last rep when I got this almost overwhelming headache. Now when I really strain I feel the headache coming back a little. Is this normal?

Anyways, I went I finished and I conquered. I felt less strong then usual.

But the stack continued to perform and help me push myself even though I didn't feel too good. Feel a little strained though. It can't be overtraining cause I've been at this only a week. Any advice anyone?

1. 7/10 - Didn't feel that great today
    2. Alertness - 8/10
    3. Drive - 8/10
    4. Recovery - 7/10
    5. Focus - 7/10
    6. Pump - N/A
    7. Strength - 7/10
    8. Energy - 8/10
    9. Taste - 10/10
    10. Nasty -N/A

djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djashby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats up and welcome...Just getting started is the hardest part but keep pushing through it and the results will come

I was squatting and pushing out this last rep when I got this almost overwhelming headache. Now when I really strain I feel the headache coming back a little. Is this normal?

But the stack continued to perform and help me push myself even though I didn't feel too good. Feel a little strained though. It can't be overtraining cause I've been at this only a week. Any advice anyone?
    You could be gritting your teeth, or your workouts are blowing your your own mind . Either way I'd take it easy
    Why all the negative reps by the way?

Log 6 I believe lol

I went in yesterday a little anxious bc of the huge headache I had the last workout. I read on the forums and apparently it's somewhat common. So I went in determined to finish my workout and to work hard,

The Creadyl and the No Beta made me feel great as usual. I'm getting used to the taste and have found the perfect amount of water to mix it with to taste the best. Anywhoo... I worked out. The headache crept up on me but I was determined to finish my workout and waited a few minutes between sets for the headache to subside. I massaged my neck to loosen up a bit. I was focused through the whole workout though despite this. The stack is a charm.

1. 10/10 - It really helped me get through it. Felt real strong despite the headache.
    2. Alertness - 9/10
    3. Drive - 10/10
    4. Recovery - 9/10
    5. Focus - 9/10
    6. Pump - N/A
    7. Strength - 10/10
    8. Energy - 10/10
    9. Taste - 10/10 - It was sooo sweet at first. Needed to dilute it with more water
    10. Nasty -
    Great vascularity

dartdart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cheers
    Good luck gaining all that weight. There are some great weight gainer diets out there. The creadyl has some sugar in it so should help a little. You probably need to get some quality protein. Get some mass gainer protein and shoot for 1.5 grams per pound of your weight. Good luck!

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're doing a good job so far, Larry. Keep it up.
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

Log Lost count loll

Thanks a lot man :]
    Today's workout was great. I pushed through the workout. The headaches are tolerable now. But either way I'm not going to let it stop me. I went in and I told myself I would take it a little easier on squats and leg presses but other than that I worked very well.

It's the third week now I'm 133.8 pounds when I weighed myself in the morning. The stack is very helpful as I have been making steady gains. I hope this keep up. The tingling affect is back. Just the right amount. I feel really focused and strong after taking the stack.

1. 10/10
    2. Alertness - 10/10
    3. Drive - 9/10
    4. Recovery - 10/10
    5. Focus - 10/10
    6. Pump - 8/10
    7. Strength - 10/10
    8. Energy - 10/10
    9. Taste - 9/10 - It was sooo sweet at first. Needed to dilute it with more water
    10. Nasty -
    11. 9.5 oops I overlooked averaging it all in previous posts. I'll get on that.

Great vascularity.

Sorry to hear the headaches are still around ....

8/10/10 For today's contest, share with us what you like most about your gym, whether that be a commercial gym or your own home gym! Limit of one entry per person, you must be 18 or older to enter, and the winner will receive a tub of Betacene! Tomorrow's winner will be chosen by a random number generator!!!

http://www.********.com/pages/Double...46777872015097

Sick

Hey everybody I haven't logged in a while. I was in cali with no real means too. I had caught some type of fever followed by the most random thing: chicken pox. Needless to say I have not worked out. No appetite means I didn't eat well either . I'm sure I lost weight during my stay here.

I do plan to continue the contest once I'm better even if that means I start back at my starting weight. I'm finishing this contest to the end