Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dana White on Pirating: "Fu## You, You Criminal"

Does this make you scared to steal UFC streams?
    Last edited by graciejjbrazil; 04-01-2012 at 04:37 PM.
    Making YouTube videos in Miami

I command you to grow! Banglish's Avatar
    Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey us poor ****ers like MMA too! **** you DW! Thanks for the free MMA btw
    Last edited by Banglish; 04-01-2012 at 04:20 PM.
    "There are no limits...."
    - Bruce Lee

IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by graciejjbrazil View Post

Does this make you scared to steal UFC streams?
    Not in the least.. I will however never purchase anything from the UFC again.

Hey Dana... you're welcome.

PhDoom is just really nice. (+1000) PhDoom is just really nice. (+1000) PhDoom is just really nice. (+1000) PhDoom is just really nice. (+1000) PhDoom is just really nice. (+1000) PhDoom is just really nice. (+1000) PhDoom is just really nice. (+1000) PhDoom is just really nice. (+1000) PhDoom is just really nice. (+1000) PhDoom is just really nice. (+1000) PhDoom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Imagine having to pay to watch your favorite football, basketball, or baseball team play on T.V.. Work that deal with Fox to your advantage and have your sport looked at like other major sports Dana.
    "I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip."

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stop watching ufc about a year ago.
    no sig

former 6'2 130lber MaximusPlatypus's Avatar
    MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
    Not in the least.. I will however never purchase anything from the UFC again.

Hey Dana... you're welcome.
    lol I bet he's devastated.

Dana's right about basically everything he said. People just get butthurt b/c they like getting things for free

Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MaximusPlatypus View Post

Dana's right about basically everything he said. People just get butthurt b/c they like getting things for free
    Id love to pay for HD quality live events, I just don't have the adequate money allocated. What alternative do I have atm? ents. And who doesnt love a good ent
    - Bruce Lee

KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500)
    The last sentence had me. Yes, stealing is illegal and I don't condone it but spending a lot of money to bust people who steal because they didn't spend...what is it...$30 for a fight? Come on, that's surely gotta cost more than what you're losing.
    The air is thick with stupid in this thread. - MrGoodcat

MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Banglish View Post
    Id love to pay for HD quality live events, I just don't have the adequate money allocated. What alternative do I have atm? ents. And who doesnt love a good ent
    Your alternative is stealing, or going to a bar, or watching with friends to reduce cost

UFC events are a luxury, if u can't afford it, you don't watch it (unless you steal it)

Originally Posted by KrisDeagle View Post
    The last sentence had me. Yes, stealing is illegal and I don't condone it but spending a lot of money to bust people who steal because they didn't spend...what is it...$30 for a fight? Come on, that's surely gotta cost more than what you're losing.
    No... it acts as a warning to others that might steal the content. Busting a single bar that steals the content, then publicizing the incident could serve to scare thousands of others away from stealing the content

IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Of course he's devastated. If he wasn't he wouldn't be on camera going on with this stuff. The PPV model is outdated and the UFC knows it in the mean time I will continue to stream mah ppvs.

KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500)
    No... it acts as a warning to others that might steal the content. Busting a single bar that steals the content, then publicizing the incident could serve to scare thousands of others away from stealing the content
    It won't.

VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I havent paid for a UFC since like 125
    русский брат

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, uh, your opinion, man."

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights.”

"For me life is continuously being hungry, the meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive. But to move ahead to go up, to achieve and to conquer"

Your alternative is stealing, or going to a bar, or watching with friends to reduce cost

UFC events are a luxury, if u can't afford it, you don't watch it (unless you steal it)
    Word, my friends and I will sometimes buy a PPV if it's a really big fight (usually to see Andy), going to the bar is fun too. Unluckily for Dana, people like to share.

Originally Posted by VANZFINEST View Post
    I havent paid for a UFC since like 125
    Nice, I've paid for about 6 events and I started watch UFC in '06
    - Bruce Lee

itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Banglish View Post
    Word, my friends and I will sometimes buy a PPV if it's a really big fight (usually to see Andy), going to the bar is fun too. Unluckily for Dana, people like to share.

Nice, I've paid for about 6 events and I started watch UFC in '06
    I have payed for zero UFCs and I started watching at UFC 1
    Sig line can't be a novel

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dana white talks too much . i think he should stfu
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the internet didnt kill the music industry. if anything it helped. they dont have to spend so much on manufacturing costs. **** dana white

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL at DFW calling others criminals when his org is based in vegas, a city still run by the mob, and the fertitas having mob ties
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nothing dana white says or does will ever change anything concerning pirating

Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PhDoom View Post
    Imagine having to pay to watch your favorite football, basketball, or baseball team play on T.V.
    http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl
    http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/
    http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/mlb
    I was getting more nervous, and uttered out the most idiotic thing I could have said "Do you like daggers" Her "what? umm never really thought about them before" I could see her looking at her phone, looking at her hair, looking at her shirt. I then started getting really really nervous, and had a panic attack.

1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If he doesn't like it he needs to stfu and go national televised full time. Problem solved.
    * MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN Crew*
    *Check a sloots FICO scores to determine if she's worth it Crew*
    *Hotmail Crew*
    *Costco Crew*
    * Your thoughts Crew*
    Oh where oh where has my little Jake gone? Oh where oh where can he be?

It won't.
    It will, and if you think it won't, you don't understand people or economics very well.

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    LOL at DFW calling others criminals when his org is based in vegas, a city still run by the mob, and the fertitas having mob ties
    This.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

It will, and if you think it won't, you don't understand people or economics very well.
    It won't, you don't understand pirates very well. Read the above posts.

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dluxxxe View Post
    nothing dana white says or does will ever change anything concerning pirating
    Pirating will likely lead to everyone being issued Government Internet IDs and less freedom on the internet (you'll no longer be anonymous). Some people feel so entitled to get things for free they'd rather lose their privacy on the net and have bills passed that will increase restrictions on everyone.

It won't, you don't understand pirates very well. Read the above posts.
    I don't care about 'pirates'

There are thousands, maybe millions of people that download events/movies/tv shows at the guidance of others. Many of them literally never considered it as possibly being wrong... if one of them heard a story about the UFC putting a bar out of business for pirating a UFC event, they'd be like, "wtf it's illegal? Oh noes dana white might put me in jail" and it will stick in their heads next time they download something.

There are many, many people who download that would think twice if they heard stories like that. If you think otherwise, you're blind to the general public.

Forum dwellers that have been pirating since age 11 aren't the people I'm talking about... but Dana white doesn't need to impact them to justify the cost of taking down illegal piraters of UFC content. It's the other demographic, the computer illiterate that learned how to use sopcast b/c their computer technician brother showed them, etc, etc.

There are thousands, maybe millions of people that download events/movies/tv shows at the guidance of others. Many of them literally never considered it as possibly being wrong... if one of them heard a story about the UFC putting a bar out of business for pirating a UFC event, they'd be like, "wtf it's illegal? Oh noes dana white might put me in jail" and it will stick in their heads next time they download something.

There are many, many people who download that would think twice if they heard stories like that. If you think otherwise, you're blind to the general public.

Forum dwellers that have been pirating since age 11 aren't the people I'm talking about... but Dana white doesn't need to impact them to justify the cost of taking down illegal piraters of UFC content. It's the other demographic, the computer illiterate that learned how to use sopcast b/c their computer technician brother showed them, etc, etc.
    The general public you refer to would not only not know how to get UFC for free unless they were, more than a general user and secondly, those who go to find UFC for free obviously know that it is illegal because they would be fans of UFC and fans of UFC know that UFC is pay-per-view. Honestly, it won't affect anyone.

Remember guys, sharing is bad! Shame on you heartless bastards!
    - Bruce Lee

The general public you refer to would not only not know how to get UFC for free unless they were, more than a general user and secondly, those who go to find UFC for free obviously know that it is illegal because they would be fans of UFC and fans of UFC know that UFC is pay-per-view. Honestly, it won't affect anyone.
    In b4 someone in this thread assumes that knowing how to find UFC events for free is synonymous with thinking stealing is morally acceptable.

Oh wait....

GraveDiggah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GraveDiggah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GraveDiggah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GraveDiggah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GraveDiggah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GraveDiggah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GraveDiggah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GraveDiggah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GraveDiggah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GraveDiggah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GraveDiggah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Have lol'd at the logic and reasoning of every one of your posts in this thread. Strong understanding of piracy, it's actual impacts and human psychology.