Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Food cravings help

Well ive been dieting for a while and I gotta see im liking the improvements im seeing but lately that past 2weeks ive been having these weird cravings for food that have been going past my calorie deficit and I didnt really think much of it treating your self isn't that bad but ive noticed its becoming a daily thing Ive gained like 2pounds because of it any of you guys got help for fighting this hunger Ive been feeling like a bottomless pit

fyi ive been dieting for like 2months now lost 14 pounds so far going for more but this really isn't helping ive been trying to hit 1300 calories a day my BMR is 1716 so thats mean every day im burning 416 calories or am I off?

2pointO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pointO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pointO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pointO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pointO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pointO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pointO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pointO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pointO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pointO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pointO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Markoring View Post
    Well ive been dieting for a while and I gotta see im liking the improvements im seeing but lately that past 2weeks ive been having these weird cravings for food that have been going past my calorie deficit and I didnt really think much of it treating your self isn't that bad but ive noticed its becoming a daily thing Ive gained like 2pounds because of it any of you guys got help for fighting this hunger Ive been feeling like a bottomless pit

fyi ive been dieting for like 2months now lost 14 pounds so far going for more but this really isn't helping ive been trying to hit 1300 calories a day my BMR is 1716 so thats mean every day im burning 416 calories or am I off?
    Eating 1300 cals ? You are extremely undereating which is causing you to binge. Eating that low should not be for the weak willed plus you are eating 400 cals UNDER your bmr thats not safe at ALL. You should be eating 500cals LESS then your TDEE/Maintenance NOT BMR. Your BMR is how many cals if your in a coma like basic body functions. Read the stickies, calculate your TDEE , subtract 500. That should give you a basic idea of how many cals you should eat a day. Also from that calculate your macro.

READ THE STICKES
    -----------------------------------------

Screw a summer recomping ,
    Currently Lean Bulking

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)

Dude, you are still growing. Stop the stupid dieting. Lift some weights and eat healthy. The body fat may just come off naturally. Don't **** you body up at such a young age.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

No mate, it's way off, its severe undereating. BMR must be multiplied by an activity factor to determine total burn for the day. It is probably more like 2500, so you could be eating at more than a 1200 cal deficit, which can signal an eating disorder at any age.

You have too much growth left at 15 to accurately assess the need to diet, unless you are severely overweight. Not only that, but the growth opportunity you have is wasted when you diet severely. Try eating at maintenance and lifting weights, see how things go.

Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well im 187 5'7 wanted to cut down to 160-170 thats why ive been dieting to lose weight but ill try eating at maintenance and lifting but should I expect to lose weight? and eat maintenace on my lifting days and non liftings day too?

I was at 201 befor I started this most of my fat is stored in my thighs and butt

my BMI tells me Im Obesity (Class 1) with a bmi of 30.5 which why I started to lose weight and started this diet
    Last edited by Markoring; 07-02-2012 at 08:56 PM.

Any help im kind of nervous?

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try eating 2200 calories a day, and continuing your lifting. I bet you're 160-170 by christmas.
    Don't Drink, Don't Smoke, Watdo you do?
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    THOSE YOGURTS WITH THE CANDY THING ON TOP
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE
    ------------------------------

Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My wife is 5'1" 118 pounds and eats 1380 a day, no way A male your age should be within 750 cals from that. Start out at 2300 and check your weight weekly, what you are doing is not healthy bro.

Im so confused I thought to loss weight you had to eat in a calorie deficit so wouldnt eating 2200 calories on my off days lead me to gaining weight shouldn't it be like 2200 on my lifting days? and calorie deficit on the off days? so how should I expect to be 160-170 by christmas wouldn't I be gaining weight

Im trying to lose body fat and im a huge guy thats why ive been trying to lose weight obesity is not somthing I want to deal with currently im not lifting alot just trying to lose weight
    Last edited by Markoring; 07-03-2012 at 10:18 AM.

SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The thing is, 2200 SHOULD be a calorie deficit. I don't know your stats, but read the stickies and find out just how much you need. I'd be surprised if it turned out to be lower than that.

Are you sure that you're counting your calories right?

You lift, train and eat at a calculated deficit each day and stick to it and you WILL lose weight. 1300 a day is just dangerous.

Alright guys ill start trying to eat more on my working out days but is it ok if I reduce it a little bit more on my off days? because I rarely do anything those days