Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Registered User GMLFTMBCIFASLHO's Avatar
    GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by evans1109 View Post
    I plan on also adding creatine to the supplements I use. Please update your results
    wil do. btw, ur progress has been outstanding. i was 270 lbs when i started, and looking at your starting progress reminds me a lot of myself when i first started. you've come a long way, and i hope to get the same or similar results when i'm in the 230's.

congrats! i'm definitely going to update with some progress pics too. i have clothed pics at 270 lbs. but i didn't start taking progress pics until recently, which is something i regret a little.

elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WannabeBetter View Post
    Who else is doing PSMF again? And hows it coming along?
    I am. 2.5 weeks in with no breaks or cheat days (just 2 re-feeds since I'm cat 2), have had great results thus far. Started cutting in January so I didn't have much water weight to lose at this point, but I'm down 10.8 pounds (roughly 7 pounds of fat, 3 of water, less than 1 unaccounted for) over the 2.5 weeks. Added the EC stack a week and a half ago which has really helped with appetite control / energy, and things are going great! Drinking tons of water, no big problem with cravings or binging. Will continue until I plateau or burn out.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been doing PSMF this whole time. Had a few cheat days since I started almost 3 weeks ago. Dropped 10 lbs... which doesn't seem like a lot considering what others have achieved with this (weight loss every day). But I do feel much better and my clothes feel way looser.

cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had a cheat day yesterday, went to Sydney for the day, was a great time, I did control my intake a bit, but back on the right track today, so hoping to have a good weigh in sunday

evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GMLFTMBCIFASLHO View Post
    wil do. btw, ur progress has been outstanding. i was 270 lbs when i started, and looking at your starting progress reminds me a lot of myself when i first started. you've come a long way, and i hope to get the same or similar results when i'm in the 230's.

congrats! i'm definitely going to update with some progress pics too. i have clothed pics at 270 lbs. but i didn't start taking progress pics until recently, which is something i regret a little.
    Thanks a lot. Honestly the progress pictures is the only thing that has made me realize that my body is changing. Even though people tell me they can notice and my clothes are getting looser, I only really saw results with the pics. I will be taking more pics Sunday, hopefully results can be seen
    01/05: 285.8 lbs | 08/05: 279.4 lbs | 15/05: 285.0 lbs | 22/05: 284.0 lbs | 29/05: 282.8 lbs |
    05/06: 283.4 lbs | 12/06: --- lbs | 19/06 --- lbs | 26/06: --- lbs | 03/07: --- lbs |
    10/07: --- lbs | 17/07: --- lbs | 24/07 --- lbs | 31/07: --- lbs |

jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guys i have a problem. I want to drop to 210 but the fact that for the next four or five months I will not be putting more weight on the bar is really weighing heavy on me no pun intended. How the flock do i cope with doing the same damn weight and possibly dropping weight for such a long period of time. Fuuuuuuuckkk i just want to perma bulk to see those gains D:

WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jdslayers View Post
    Guys i have a problem. I want to drop to 210 but the fact that for the next four or five months I will not be putting more weight on the bar is really weighing heavy on me no pun intended. How the flock do i cope with doing the same damn weight and possibly dropping weight for such a long period of time. Fuuuuuuuckkk i just want to perma bulk to see those gains D:
    Drop the weight 10-20 lbs and each day you do that particular exercise again, up the weight.

Example: Was stuck at 225lb squat, dropped the weight to 205, raised it by 5lbs every day I did squats. Now currently at 235.

WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by elder008 View Post
    I am. 2.5 weeks in with no breaks or cheat days (just 2 re-feeds since I'm cat 2), have had great results thus far. Started cutting in January so I didn't have much water weight to lose at this point, but I'm down 10.8 pounds (roughly 7 pounds of fat, 3 of water, less than 1 unaccounted for) over the 2.5 weeks. Added the EC stack a week and a half ago which has really helped with appetite control / energy, and things are going great! Drinking tons of water, no big problem with cravings or binging. Will continue until I plateau or burn out.
    PSMF is great, though usually I am at 800 cals sometimes I throw in 1000-1200 cal days. EC stack is great. Ephedrine is a good mood booster, especially if you find yourself irritable on PSMF.

@Wings_unhinged

What cals are you taking in? and a cheat "day" rather than cheat "meal", may set you back depending on what you had. Ultimately if your cals are on track, dont worry about it. Just keep at it and wait for a whoosh. As if all the math is correct, your body is most likely just storing water in fat cells.

jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdslayers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Drop the weight 10-20 lbs and each day you do that particular exercise again, up the weight.

Example: Was stuck at 225lb squat, dropped the weight to 205, raised it by 5lbs every day I did squats. Now currently at 235.

I don't know if that is going to work for me. Im only eating 1800 to 2000 calories and my squat is 5x5x315 right now. I fear if i drop the weight like you suggest the next time i go to add more weight i won't be able to lift it because of my relatively large deficit. But in four months i could be back to my high school lifts by eating big. Blargh.

Originally Posted by jdslayers View Post
    I don't know if that is going to work for me. Im only eating 1800 to 2000 calories and my squat is 5x5x315 right now. I fear if i drop the weight like you suggest the next time i go to add more weight i won't be able to lift it because of my relatively large deficit. But in four months i could be back to my high school lifts by eating big. Blargh.
    Your deficit may be large, but I am eating around 800-1000 cals a day, whats mine? Lol. Instead of just pushing at a door. Try backing up and ramming through it to burst through. Similar concept to weights. You cant up it, drop it down and surge back up.

Your deficit may be large, but I am eating around 800-1000 cals a day, whats mine? Lol. Instead of just pushing at a door. Try backing up and ramming through it to burst through. Similar concept to weights. You cant up it, drop it down and surge back up.
    If i wanted my squat to go up i would simply eat more and continue my routine and all would be well. My problem is coming from the oppurtunity costs of losing weight. It will take me roughly 4 to 6 months to drop down to 210 with minimal to no gains but what could i do for my lifts in 6 months eating like a champion. I just need to accept the fact that i need to maintain throughout this cut and go back to gaining this winter.

GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks a lot. Honestly the progress pictures is the only thing that has made me realize that my body is changing. Even though people tell me they can notice and my clothes are getting looser, I only really saw results with the pics. I will be taking more pics Sunday, hopefully results can be seen
    i've actually been doing the same, taking photos every sunday, and its the main thing which keeps me motivated. i didn't take pics last sunday, because i was pissed that i put on 5 lbs. turns out it was water weight once i hydrated myself, and cut down on the sodium.

good luck! it already seems like you're heading in the right direction, its going to look awesome when you finally have all your progress pics together, from starting to goal physique! keep it going...

that is dam impressive to me! i think soon, i am going to move away form the Angled Smith Machine for Squats, and start doing them from the Squat Rack. On the Smith Machine, I can only do about 8 reps with 45lb plates on either end! And I know that Smith machine is probably much easier than Squats from the Squat rack.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been doing squats for? What was your starting lifts? And how long did it take you to do Squats with 225 lbs?

BTW, I agree with you about dropping some weight, and then slowly increasing again. That is the exact way I progressed on my Dumbbell Bench Press.

RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The past two days of workouts have been great, I am really sore today, but nothing unbearable. I was thinking of having a rest day today but not sure, today or tomorrow will be chest/tri's. Gotta work today and go to the grocery store. Not a lot of food in my house but for breakfast I will be having chocolate proats and lunch I will probably hit up subway.
    Just checked out your bodyspace man,, GOOD job bruh,,, great progress,,, i need to start taking photos as well!

that is dam impressive to me! i think soon, i am going to move away form the Angled Smith Machine for Squats, and start doing them from the Squat Rack. On the Smith Machine, I can only do about 8 reps with 45lb plates on either end! And I know that Smith machine is probably much easier than Squats from the Squat rack.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been doing squats for? What was your starting lifts? And how long did it take you to do Squats with 225 lbs?

BTW, I agree with you about dropping some weight, and then slowly increasing again. That is the exact way I progressed on my Dumbbell Bench Press.

Been lifting since last year and only while in a deficit. Would cut and lift and then be lazy and do nothing but eat.

Starting lifts were 100 bench, 90 squat and 100 deadlift. Had 225 squat by summer.. highest ever was 255 in December

Been lifting since last year and only while in a deficit. Would cut and lift and then be lazy and do nothing but eat.

Starting lifts were 100 bench, 90 squat and 100 deadlift. Had 225 squat by summer.. highest ever was 255 in December
    Just noticed it in your signature. That's really good. I think I'm not going to shy away from the squat rack anymore. I'm finding the smith machine to be uncomfortable for the range of motion, and given my height.

evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RGILL76 View Post
    Just checked out your bodyspace man,, GOOD job bruh,,, great progress,,, i need to start taking photos as well!
    Thanks a lot!! Pics do help highly suggest them
    01/05: 285.8 lbs | 08/05: 279.4 lbs | 15/05: 285.0 lbs | 22/05: 284.0 lbs | 29/05: 282.8 lbs |
    05/06: 283.4 lbs | 12/06: --- lbs | 19/06 --- lbs | 26/06: --- lbs | 03/07: --- lbs |

i've actually been doing the same, taking photos every sunday, and its the main thing which keeps me motivated. i didn't take pics last sunday, because i was pissed that i put on 5 lbs. turns out it was water weight once i hydrated myself, and cut down on the sodium.

good luck! it already seems like you're heading in the right direction, its going to look awesome when you finally have all your progress pics together, from starting to goal physique! keep it going....
    I can't wait to get all my progress pics up, its very motivational for the comments I really appreciate it.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dam I've been slopping down cheeze-its like crazy. Last day of school today. Finals next week! Been one hell of a tough semester for me this year..
    www.grazethesky.com

Just noticed it in your signature. That's really good. I think I'm not going to shy away from the squat rack anymore. I'm finding the smith machine to be uncomfortable for the range of motion, and given my height.
    Squats are one of the best way to gain some solid muscle mass and overall strength. Make the squat rack your home.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pumped about today's gym session. Hit a new PR on deadlifts @ 330x1. Felt like an OX in there! My last PR was 323lbs about 3 months ago, and I haven't really tried to ramp up any higher then that in a while. Just been sticking around 250lbs working sets of 5-8. Ah felt good! Especially since I'm on this cut
    www.grazethesky.com

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Made a promise to myself that I wouldn't have a cheat/free meal until I get below 220 lbs! Let's do this.

Dreamchasers Anonymous loseitall90210's Avatar
    loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Long way to go until July, but I think by then I will reach my goal.

below from: 241 to to day 205.5

Getting there slowly...

for those of you who have stomach issues, never fear it comes off. By July 1st mine should be history.

In the pic on the right, it looks like I'm heading to the chimney with gifts.
    Last edited by loseitall90210; 04-27-2012 at 11:42 AM.
    March 1st -June 1st Weight Loss:
    3-2: 226 | 3-9:223 | 3-16: 219 | 3-23: 215.5 | 3-30: 215 | Month Total: 11 POUNDS
    4-6: 212 | 4-13: 211 | 4-20: 208 | 4-27: 203.5 | Month Total: 8.5 POUNDS
    5-4: 200.5 | 5-11: xxx | 5-18: xxx | 5-25: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

“Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them.”

^ Great work
    www.grazethesky.com

Dreamchasers Anonymous loseitall90210's Avatar
    loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks much!
    March 1st -June 1st Weight Loss:
    3-2: 226 | 3-9:223 | 3-16: 219 | 3-23: 215.5 | 3-30: 215 | Month Total: 11 POUNDS
    4-6: 212 | 4-13: 211 | 4-20: 208 | 4-27: 203.5 | Month Total: 8.5 POUNDS
    5-4: 200.5 | 5-11: xxx | 5-18: xxx | 5-25: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

“Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them.”

Originally Posted by loseitall90210 View Post
    Long way to go until July, but I think by then I will reach my goal.

below from: 241 to to day 205.5

Getting there slowly...

for those of you who have stomach issues, never fear it comes off. By July 1st mine should be history.

In the pic on the right, it looks like I'm heading to the chimney with gifts.
    Awesome progress!!

Just_Ali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Just_Ali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Just_Ali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Just_Ali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Just_Ali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Just_Ali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Just_Ali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Just_Ali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Just_Ali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Just_Ali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Just_Ali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Weight loss this week was 1 kg need to change the diet and have to increase the cardio.
    Congrats to all who have made this far and keep working hard
    i am in search of a world where you can only find love and care and nobody knows the meaning of hate

There is no such thing called handicapness you are only handicap if you think you are handicap

You will always be miss by all ur fans.The way u lied,cheated,stole and smiled cant be forgotten by anyone
    R.I.P Eddie Guerrero(1967-2005)

Dropped to 234.2 this week. These coming weeks will be bigger losses, my months total is a little dissapointing but hey, atleast I didnt gain. I will be adjusting my diet slightly with the main adjustment being on my weekend eating when I am out with friends.

Good luck to everyone else.

Weighed in at 190.8 today. Just had breakfast... good day so far

Weighed in at 190.8 today. Just had breakfast... good day so far
    Gained a lb. 249 for next weeks goal.

elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elder008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow! Down to 194.0 today, with re-feed coming yesterday morning (though I burned off every calorie of it with a 2 hour scavenger hunt across the city that was intense). Last few pounds have really been exciting to lose as I can finally see the weight coming off of my stomach, which has been very reluctant to lose fat thus far. (For context, I started at 243.6 in late January and it's taken until the last 5 pounds or so to really see a difference in my stomach area. Those who say that's the last to go are 100% correct in my case.)

The PSMF is by no means easy, but when you can see the results it's feasible. A full 3 weeks into this diet now and plan to push through at least one more week.

Good luck to everyone! Thanks for the motivation.