Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WannabeBetter View Post
    Made the mistake of have over 8000mg of sodium two days go... gained literally. Eight pounds of water weight.. still waiting for it to go down.. gonna weigh myself tonight and see if more of it was removed

I made the mistake of eating loads of salted popcorn the night before the weigh in ah well, it'll come off soon

Registered User GMLFTMBCIFASLHO's Avatar
    GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    back up to 249 lbs. something is definitely wrong. maybe its just water weight? i have been eating a little bit more sodium this week, and i did change my diet a little, but kept calories and macros the same. but maybe i calculated something wrong, because i do feel as though i'm getting a lot more full than before. but maybe that's because i'm eating 5 meals instead of 6, and more food per meal, because of that.

this week, i'm going to make sure i do my cardio 4x after my weights workout, and 2x on my non weight training days. i'm just not ready to reduce my calorie intake below 2200. i'd rather just increase cardio instead. i also have to make sure i drink a gallon of water each day. i've been slacking in the water department the past few days.

GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Made the mistake of have over 8000mg of sodium two days go... gained literally. Eight pounds of water weight.. still waiting for it to go down.. gonna weigh myself tonight and see if more of it was removed
    I think something similar happened to me. How can I increase by 4 lbs this week! I've not been drinking much water, so maybe my body is doing its best to hold onto as much water as it can. Over the next few days, I'm going to cut out sodium as much as possible, and drink at least a gallon of water per day, and then remeasure myself.

Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Been resting my knee since easter and somewhat fallen of the diet horse. Been maintaining since i lost 5 lbs the worst week... gonna hopefully be able to pick cardio back up tomorrow and get back in this thing.
    FGC Crew | MFC OG

madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have fallen into a bad cycle of ramping up diet and work-outs at the end of the week, posting a loss on Sunday, and then binging for a day or so. Really want to break into the 260s next weigh in, so I'll try to use that for extra motivation. Not drinking nearly enough water which is also bad, I was pretty good yesterday, just gotta build on that momentum. 260s here I come.

WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dropped to 194.8 over night. Hopefully it continues to go down. For those of you who've gained this week and are for sure in a deficit, don't worry too much about it. Your body has too many reasons to hold water. As long as you know you should be losing fat, you are good to go.

@madhessian - so are you going to stop the binging? Once you stop the first binge it usually gets easier after that.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Removed 4 contestants off the list as I stated earlier, who didn't submit a weight last week or this week.
    Don't let that be you next week!

Down to 33 contestants!
    www.grazethesky.com

evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    Removed 4 contestants off the list as I stated earlier, who didn't submit a weight last week or this week.
    Don't let that be you next week!

Down to 33 contestants!

Hopefully we wont lose anymore people.

How is everyone doing? I am hoping for a very successful week myself. Today so far has been great diet wise and I will be headed to the gym in a few hours. Legs will be destroyed tonight!!!
    01/05: 285.8 lbs | 08/05: 279.4 lbs | 15/05: 285.0 lbs | 22/05: 284.0 lbs | 29/05: 282.8 lbs |
    05/06: 283.4 lbs | 12/06: --- lbs | 19/06 --- lbs | 26/06: --- lbs | 03/07: --- lbs |
    10/07: --- lbs | 17/07: --- lbs | 24/07 --- lbs | 31/07: --- lbs |

WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by evans1109 View Post

How is everyone doing? I am hoping for a very successful week myself. Today so far has been great diet wise and I will be headed to the gym in a few hours. Legs will be destroyed tonight!!!
    Report back after you go, hopefully you can still walk.

I upped all my lifts today save deadlift. And actually completed my sets of pull ups without cheating(lifting my legs or swinging up). Overall a good day. Feeling the lack of energy from PSMF though.

My routine today.

Squat - 1x5 135, 2x5 235
    Pull Ups - 3,4,6,3,5 - Strict form, legs straight with chest to bar
    Bench - 1x5 Bar, 2x5 180 - Had to push the last two of each set. On my last rep of leh second set it seemed like the bar was going up by millimeters. Didnt have a spot so I had to do it.
    Deadlift - 1x5 325 - Its always nice to get looks when I dead lift. Though I dont think my DL is that great yet, I've only seen one other person lift heavier than me and no one else is in the 3xxlb range.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Report back after you go, hopefully you can still walk.

I upped all my lifts today save deadlift. And actually completed my sets of pull ups without cheating(lifting my legs or swinging up). Overall a good day. Feeling the lack of energy from PSMF though.

My routine today.

Squat - 1x5 135, 2x5 235
    Pull Ups - 3,4,6,3,5 - Strict form, legs straight with chest to bar
    Bench - 1x5 Bar, 2x5 180 - Had to push the last two of each set. On my last rep of leh second set it seemed like the bar was going up by millimeters. Didnt have a spot so I had to do it.
    Deadlift - 1x5 325 - Its always nice to get looks when I dead lift. Though I dont think my DL is that great yet, I've only seen one other person lift heavier than me and no one else is in the 3xxlb range.
    DL's look good. I had a terrific DL session today. I ramp up to 300lbs myself; I've never seen anyone else in my gym deadlift; so weird..it's my favorite lift by far though. I'm also working on cleaning the weight into a front squat also... Can't do back squats anymore because of my back..
    www.grazethesky.com

We'll probably only lose 2-3 more.. Everyone else has been constant on their submission. Small group but great for competition and ability to take first
    www.grazethesky.com

Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    DL's look good. I had a terrific DL session today. I ramp up to 300lbs myself; I've never seen anyone else in my gym deadlift; so weird..it's my favorite lift by far though. I'm also working on cleaning the weight into a front squat also... Can't do back squats anymore because of my back..
    Cleaning your deadlift weight into a front squat? Wow.. that'd be beast to see imo.

Grats on 300lbs. I love doing deadlift, its just afterwards taking on the weights is a bish. I literally put a 25lb plate on the ground, roll a side on to it and proceed to unplate it. Hands are a big issue for my DL. Got a captains of crush #1 gripper to increase my grip strength. Probably going to need to get the #1.5 soon.

How'd you hurt your back?

Cleaning your deadlift weight into a front squat? Wow.. that'd be beast to see imo.

Grats on 300lbs. I love doing deadlift, its just afterwards taking on the weights is a bish. I literally put a 25lb plate on the ground, roll a side on to it and proceed to unplate it. Hands are a big issue for my DL. Got a captains of crush #1 gripper to increase my grip strength. Probably going to need to get the #1.5 soon.

How'd you hurt your back?
    No, no...not cleaning the DL weight.. LOL; I guess I wasn't clear.. I meant, aside from DL's, I'm working on cleaning the weight (right now, 135lbs) into the Front squat position, and doing front squats. Entirely separate from DLs. I was right up to 300lbs on my back squat before I just got fed up with my upper back pain.

And I hear ya, totally sucks unloading the bar after. Thankfully, my gym has a whole platform dedicated for dead lifting, and it also has bumper plates, and a rack on the ground to put the weights back in..so I just roll them right into their place after I deload..but still, unloading 3 plates plus some little ones isn't fun when your done deadlifting. I'm ready for a NAP after LOL;

I got in a car accident 11 years ago; got t-boned in a tiny car by a huge F-350 truck going 75mph. I was on the passenger side in the backseat and absorbed most of the impact. Ended up breaking my whole left side of my body, including my pelvis...well, 11 years later, I've had chronic upper back pain for years, and just had X-rays and MRIs etc, and my body is now fighting to keep my eyesight straight...so in order to do this, my body is adjusting my spine (curving it) to make up for the UN-even-ess (spelling?) in my body. It's kind of on a micro-level, but it's happening, and they are calling it a form of scoliosis.

Anyways, the doc recommended I continue strength training and stay as strong as I can..especially my back. (Good news!!)
    www.grazethesky.com

evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evans1109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man krete it is good news that your doc said to keep lifting. With continuing lifting will this prevent the spine from making its adjustments or will you have to have a procedure to take care of the issues with your spine and your eye sight?

Well my legs are jelly, I felt like I was climbing a mountain in order to get up the stairs in my house. Tomorrow I will be doing back and biceps.
    01/05: 285.8 lbs | 08/05: 279.4 lbs | 15/05: 285.0 lbs | 22/05: 284.0 lbs | 29/05: 282.8 lbs |
    05/06: 283.4 lbs | 12/06: --- lbs | 19/06 --- lbs | 26/06: --- lbs | 03/07: --- lbs |

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't believe you guys on PSMF are even doing a lot of lifting. I have no energy! But I'm still shedding fat, despite the scale not moving for 10 days.

madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madhessian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=WannabeBetter;870961971]Dropped to 194.8 over night. Hopefully it continues to go down. For those of you who've gained this week and are for sure in a deficit, don't worry too much about it. Your body has too many reasons to hold water. As long as you know you should be losing fat, you are good to go.

@madhessian - so are you going to stop the binging? Once you stop the first binge it usually gets easier after that

Sunday and Monday seem to be my killer food days and I got thru them well this week. Really want to get into the 260s this week so having that in mind really helps with motivation.

Originally Posted by madhessian View Post
    Sunday and Monday seem to be my killer food days and I got thru them well this week. Really want to get into the 260s this week so having that in mind really helps with motivation.
    Sundays are my bad food days as well. Always go out to a diner for breakfast, go ride quads all day, then have a cook out or go out somewhere for dinner that typically isn't the best place since it is usually somewhere with calorie dense foods and I eat a ton. But its all good, Sundays are usually my idgaf days so its all good, lol.

On a side note, I am getting ready to leave for the gym. Hopefully I will be able to work tomorrow, lol.
    Last edited by evans1109; 04-24-2012 at 06:41 AM. Reason: add

Man krete it is good news that your doc said to keep lifting. With continuing lifting will this prevent the spine from making its adjustments or will you have to have a procedure to take care of the issues with your spine and your eye sight?

Well my legs are jelly, I felt like I was climbing a mountain in order to get up the stairs in my house. Tomorrow I will be doing back and biceps.
    DOC told me my body shouldn't make any more adjustments from here on out so long as I keep good posture and stay strong/keep back muscle.

Don't know about when I hit 70 years old though ;?/
    www.grazethesky.com

Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    Can't believe you guys on PSMF are even doing a lot of lifting. I have no energy! But I'm still shedding fat, despite the scale not moving for 10 days.
    Lol, its not too bad for me. Syke(sp?) yourself up and just go for it. Been getting stead improvements, especially on my pull ups. Pull ups are my bane but I am steadily being able to do more and more.

ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm always late to these contests...

Originally Posted by ohgodigottapiss View Post
    I'm always late to these contests...
    You can always stay at chat lol Im sure you can just state your starting weight and give us the play by play. Even if you wont be on the spreadsheet

pscho002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pscho002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pscho002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pscho002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pscho002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pscho002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pscho002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pscho002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pscho002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pscho002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pscho002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love the motivation i am getting from this comp! you guys are making me bust a$$! keep it up everyone!

I had a killer work out tonight. im looking forward to being sore tomorrow.

Lol, its not too bad for me. Syke(sp?) yourself up and just go for it. Been getting stead improvements, especially on my pull ups. Pull ups are my bane but I am steadily being able to do more and more.
    Pysch or sike
    www.grazethesky.com

You can always stay at chat lol Im sure you can just state your starting weight and give us the play by play. Even if you wont be on the spreadsheet
    I'll throw ya on the worksheet if ya want.
    www.grazethesky.com

The past two days of workouts have been great, I am really sore today, but nothing unbearable. I was thinking of having a rest day today but not sure, today or tomorrow will be chest/tri's. Gotta work today and go to the grocery store. Not a lot of food in my house but for breakfast I will be having chocolate proats and lunch I will probably hit up subway.

Originally Posted by GMLFTMBCIFASLHO View Post
    back up to 249 lbs. something is definitely wrong. maybe its just water weight? i have been eating a little bit more sodium this week, and i did change my diet a little, but kept calories and macros the same. but maybe i calculated something wrong, because i do feel as though i'm getting a lot more full than before. but maybe that's because i'm eating 5 meals instead of 6, and more food per meal, because of that.

this week, i'm going to make sure i do my cardio 4x after my weights workout, and 2x on my non weight training days. i'm just not ready to reduce my calorie intake below 2200. i'd rather just increase cardio instead. i also have to make sure i drink a gallon of water each day. i've been slacking in the water department the past few days.
    knew something was up.

i'm at 245.8 this morning. and recalculated my calories again, this past week i was eating around 2350 calories per day (unintentionally). also had quite a bit of sodium. now i'm back to my normal diet (low sodium) but i started taking creatine though.

things turning out well again. back to 2200 calories, as intended.
    Last edited by GMLFTMBCIFASLHO; 04-25-2012 at 04:57 AM.

knew something was up.

i'm at 245.8 this morning. and recalculated my calories again, this past week i was eating around 2350 calories per day (unintentionally). also had quite a bit of sodium. now i'm back to my normal diet (low sodium) but i started taking creatine though.

things turning out well again. back to 2200 calories, as intended.
    Nice man, what creatine did you go with?

Nice man, what creatine did you go with?
    thanks bro. i'm using creatine monohydrate, bought it from GNC a few weeks back. Its been sitting on my counter for that long, and recently I decided to just start using it. I've been getting a little weaker in the gym, so I figured that it might help with my lifts. Looking forward to see any noticeable difference in my strength next week.

thanks bro. i'm using creatine monohydrate, bought it from GNC a few weeks back. Its been sitting on my counter for that long, and recently I decided to just start using it. I've been getting a little weaker in the gym, so I figured that it might help with my lifts. Looking forward to see any noticeable difference in my strength next week.
    I plan on also adding creatine to the supplements I use. Please update your results

Who else is doing PSMF again? And hows it coming along?