beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cravings after keto

I was messing around with keto for a while to cut down some extra fat for my mma weight, but two weeks in i binged like i never have before (part of my question..) and now (not doing keto) ive been having a very, very hard time restraining myself. this isnt my first weight loss/cutting attempt. i previously lost about 60 lbs and i NEVER had the compulsive desire to binge.

does anyone have any insight as to what happened? did my hormones get screwy or something (although i highly doubt that because of the short time span)? im just lost as to why im just now encountering this, and maybe i can accredit it to keto, move on, and say its not for me?

Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by beams75 View Post
    I was messing around with keto for a while to cut down some extra fat for my mma weight, but two weeks in i binged like i never have before (part of my question..) and now (not doing keto) ive been having a very, very hard time restraining myself. this isnt my first weight loss/cutting attempt. i previously lost about 60 lbs and i NEVER had the compulsive desire to binge.

does anyone have any insight as to what happened? did my hormones get screwy or something (although i highly doubt that because of the short time span)? im just lost as to why im just now encountering this, and maybe i can accredit it to keto, move on, and say its not for me?
    I'd like to know this too. I went on a crazy binge the other day after being on Keto! I'm finding it really hard to restrain myself now as well.

beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    only ideas i can come up with is maybe (MAYBE) something with insulin. but i have no idea. ive searched on here and on the web and cant find anything about things that arent related to "carb cravings at the start of keto."

Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by beams75 View Post
    only ideas i can come up with is maybe (MAYBE) something with insulin. but i have no idea. ive searched on here and on the web and cant find anything about things that arent related to "carb cravings at the start of keto."
    Yeah it might be something to do with insulin. Our bodies are probably used to having more carbs so our brains are making us crave carbs or junk?

I haven't been drinking as much water recently, have you?

I went and got a extra large mountain of an ice cream the other day. Not good lol.

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Carbs make you want more. They spike blood sugar, insulin is released, blood sugar crashes, hunger insues.

well yea i know that, and i was eating a very low amount of carbs when this started. i wasnt having "carb cravings" either, it was more of a binge with respect to just massive amounts of food.

You never go full Ketard cbeastwood's Avatar
    cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had them when I first started, but after about a month they ceased all together. Now it's just mental and not actual cravings.