jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you know your out of keto

Seriously, some of you guys talk about it like I would say my water bottle is empty. Ignoring carb-ups, and cheat meals for various work reasons, I have averaged 28g of carb a day for the last 8 months. If I go and smash a 14oz bag of skittles, other than an upset stomach like any normal person would feel, I feel fine. It sounds like some of you get a text when your liver decides ketones are no longer the in thing. Like the questions "Will my salad dressing kick me out of keto," or something else ridiculous, will get first hand accounts of insulin walking into peoples houses. Punching them in the face. Then say "damn son, yo ass is all out of keto now." Others of you talk about it like your Obi-Wan, crusing around and then, upon finishing a coke zero, turn to those around you and say ""I felt a great disturbance in my liver, as if millions of ketones suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced [by insulin]."

In the words of RWJ, so tell me forum, how do you know ur no longer in keto.
    Last edited by jellybrahmannn; 03-29-2012 at 02:03 AM.

TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont. but i assume that never going over 20g of carbs a day keeps me in keto aslong as i'd like. ketostix are a waste.

gethuge367 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gethuge367 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gethuge367 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gethuge367 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gethuge367 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gethuge367 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gethuge367 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gethuge367 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gethuge367 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gethuge367 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gethuge367 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Also would like to know the answer to this.

Is there some specific way you feel?

bumping for more veteran keto dieters

You never go full Ketard cbeastwood's Avatar
    cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The metallic taste in my mouth goes away.

perkislighting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) perkislighting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) perkislighting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) perkislighting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) perkislighting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) perkislighting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) perkislighting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) perkislighting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) perkislighting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) perkislighting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) perkislighting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jellybrahmannn View Post
    Seriously, some of you guys talk about it like I would say my water bottle is empty. Ignoring carb-ups, and cheat meals for various work reasons, I have averaged 28g of carb a day for the last 8 months. If I go and smash a 14oz bag of skittles, other than an upset stomach like any normal person would feel, I feel fine. It sounds like some of you get a text when your liver decides ketones are no longer the in thing. Like the questions "Will my salad dressing kick me out of keto," or something else ridiculous, will get first hand accounts of insulin walking into peoples houses. Punching them in the face. Then say "damn son, yo ass is all out of keto now." Others of you talk about it like your Obi-Wan, crusing around and then, upon finishing a coke zero, turn to those around you and say ""I felt a great disturbance in my liver, as if millions of ketones suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced [by insulin]."

In the words of RWJ, so tell me forum, how do you know ur no longer in keto.

Bro next time just ask your question without the lameness, I cringed reading that.

Taste in your mouth, lack of appetite, lots of going to the bathroom, thirst etc etc all indicators of keto - If they stop I know im out.

sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm out of keto right now from last night barbecue gathering, it must be the honey/ some other unknown sauces marinated into those meat (could be sugar in them)! I knew I was out of keto few hours after eating 'em, my heart was racing from insulin spiked, next is my energy level plunged so low (I'm always energetic and feeling strong in keto state).
    Tested negative on ketostix this morning, well, I simply accept that incident happened, picked myself up again, today's diet back to <20 gram of carbs. lesson learned = avoid all pre-marinated meat at barbeque gathering, I'll contribute next time by bringing my own non-marinated/raw meat instead, plus a few bottle of ground pepper to sprinkle on the meat.