Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500)

why do white people tan? (srs)

just thinking about it today, and its pretty mind blowing
    why do you guys want to CHANGE ur skin tone?

ur naturally white, why do you want to be darker?
    in b4 indians wanna look whiter (i think thats stupid as well)

but from the white peoples perspective, why do u guys want to tan?

its one thing being in the sun and just naturally picking up color, but for the people who go to tanning beds?

Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cause i'm the hottest nicca in da hood
    "There's nothing more miserable than sitting around someone who's f**king complaining all the time. It is one of the most annoying things ever. Everybody hates it. When someone just sits around and they complain about their life, and they don't do jack sh*t about it."
    -Joe Rogan

**Cold shower crew**
    **Bulking to 200lbs crew**
    **We're all gonna make it brah crew**
    **Always pick 1 crew**

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it's like you're asking the whole of white people here on bodybuilding.com

red, no care
    onion crew

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They tan because of the sun.

Naughty_Roo is a name known to all. (+5000) Naughty_Roo is a name known to all. (+5000) Naughty_Roo is a name known to all. (+5000) Naughty_Roo is a name known to all. (+5000) Naughty_Roo is a name known to all. (+5000) Naughty_Roo is a name known to all. (+5000) Naughty_Roo is a name known to all. (+5000) Naughty_Roo is a name known to all. (+5000) Naughty_Roo is a name known to all. (+5000) Naughty_Roo is a name known to all. (+5000) Naughty_Roo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't tan, I burn. In4 tanning advice.

thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Soflogator528 View Post
    p much sums it up

hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cause the grass is always greener on the other side! People always want what they view as different in their culture and where they live. Like for instance in some places a lot of people are naturally fair and so many people like tan cause they see it as different. However nowadays with things like tanning beds and fake tan, it is becoming more and more generic to have a tan and seems less common to see people just with their natural skin tone. Like here in the UK so many people now use fake tan it's unbelievable and here a lot of people seem to view pale as bad or unattractive although this is usually girls who fake tan who say that.

People often want what they don't have naturally, I think it's human nature. Also tan was seen to be in fashion since coco chanel got one all those years ago (not sure what decade it was) and has been seen to be in "fashion" ever since however now I think more and more people are now preferring to be natural and are more aware about protecting their skin from the sun.

I'm white and my skin is very pale. I never try to tan or use fake tan cause I hate fake tan and trying to tan in the sun would be really bad for my skin so I don't do it. Plus I live in a country where we don't get strong sun and the weather changes a lot anyway. Even if I did live in a country with strong sun I still wouldn't sun bathe cause it's bad for you and also I find it so boring!

I like natural tan skin and I like all natural skin tones but I don't think people trying to tan their skin in the sun deliberately is good for them and I don't like fake tan cause it often looks very fake and bad.

Also people in western countries often equate tan skin with being healthy and say pale looks unhealthy which in my opinion isn't true because natural tan skin is healthy but tanning your skin in the sun is not because it's well known that lying in the sun for hours is bad for you and also if your skin is naturally pale like mine, you are turning your skin into something which it isn't and it raises your risk of skin cancer so how is that healthy? I will never know!

People also say it's healthier because you need vitamin D from the sun, that is true that you need vitamin D however in the summer you are recommended to only get around 10-15 minutes a day, why people think that means sunbathing for hours, I don't know! Also they say the lighter your skin is naturally the less sun exposure you need because light skin absorbs vitamin D more easily.

I've never heard any doctor say to sunbathe infact I've only heard them say not to and to stay out of the sun when it is at it's strongest and to cover up. I've also always heard them say to wear sunscreen when out even in the winter. I trust doctors advise more than the fashion industry and people who say tanning is healthy.

Basically in the west, tan = healthy, pale = unhealthy. I don't believe that though, I think whatever is natural for a person is what is healthy for them. I also think it's changing now with so much warning about skin cancer.

I think all natural skin tones are beautiful.

Wait, not done....AND.................

You have just given the perfect example, we all want what we dont have, for you its lighter skin, for most with light skin, its darker skin.
    Other reasons:
    People believe it makes them look healthy
    People believe it makes the look slim
    It can cover/make skin imperfections look less obvious
    It makes you look richer (you can afford lots of holidays )

I have very fair/plae skin, I uses to hate this but I now adore my skin tone, I have been described as a porcelain doll.
    My skin burns very easily and I get heat rash, so I try to keep out of the Sun. Spray tans dont look natural and I don't like using all those chemicals on my skin.
    In happy to know that my skin will age well, while those using tanning beds and not using protection in the Sun will look like leather bags.

I respect that you nay want to change your skin, but it saddens me to know that you and menu others don't cherish what they have been given. I an sure you skin tone is beautiful.
    But in so many culture the different is what is admired the most. I am sure you find that being Asian, all those who have lighter skin tones are seen as beautiful, because it is uncommon. Just as in the UK people used to think people with a tan was beautiful, unfortunately most Brits have taken it too far and look Orange!

wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000) wftsloth is just really nice. (+1000)
    being pale naturally is ****e, brb looking dead

so people tan to look better + confidence probably. ya get me

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because tanning brings out the jacked fibras more. Imagine my avi. Just extremely pale. Would it look just as aesthetic?

freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500) freshmanik is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Soflogator528 View Post
    please respect (srs) tag

fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do it to help with the loose skin i have from weight loss
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

Starting weight - 389lbs 13/12/2011
    Goal: 185 Lbs at 12% bf

LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its just preference.

I personally think having natural looking tan looks better and healthier than looking really white and pale.

However, I think it looks stupid when people look orange because they use to much fake tan and/or sunbeds.

I use the sunbeds once or twice a week for 9mins each time.
    TEAM ZKK

Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cause I look good tanned wearing a white shirt.

gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Acne after my bicycle ride
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
    "Ny Giants Crew"

joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pale>orange and leathery

Originally Posted by hideyowives View Post
    Cause the grass is always greener on the other side! People always want what they view as different in their culture and where they live. Like for instance in some places a lot of people are naturally fair and so many people like tan cause they see it as different. However nowadays with things like tanning beds and fake tan, it is becoming more and more generic to have a tan and seems less common to see people just with their natural skin tone. Like here in the UK so many people now use fake tan it's unbelievable and here a lot of people seem to view pale as bad or unattractive although this is usually girls who fake tan who say that.

People often want what they don't have naturally, I think it's human nature. Also tan was seen to be in fashion since coco chanel got one all those years ago (not sure what decade it was) and has been seen to be in "fashion" ever since however now I think more and more people are now preferring to be natural and are more aware about protecting their skin from the sun.

I'm white and my skin is very pale. I never try to tan or use fake tan cause I hate fake tan and trying to tan in the sun would be really bad for my skin so I don't do it. Plus I live in a country where we don't get strong sun and the weather changes a lot anyway. Even if I did live in a country with strong sun I still wouldn't sun bathe cause it's bad for you and also I find it so boring!

I like natural tan skin and I like all natural skin tones but I don't think people trying to tan their skin in the sun deliberately is good for them and I don't like fake tan cause it often looks very fake and bad.

Also people in western countries often equate tan skin with being healthy and say pale looks unhealthy which in my opinion isn't true because natural tan skin is healthy but tanning your skin in the sun is not because it's well known that lying in the sun for hours is bad for you and also if your skin is naturally pale like mine, you are turning your skin into something which it isn't and it raises your risk of skin cancer so how is that healthy? I will never know!

People also say it's healthier because you need vitamin D from the sun, that is true that you need vitamin D however in the summer you are recommended to only get around 10-15 minutes a day, why people think that means sunbathing for hours, I don't know! Also they say the lighter your skin is naturally the less sun exposure you need because light skin absorbs vitamin D more easily.

I've never heard any doctor say to sunbathe infact I've only heard them say not to and to stay out of the sun when it is at it's strongest and to cover up. I've also always heard them say to wear sunscreen when out even in the winter. I trust doctors advise more than the fashion industry and people who say tanning is healthy.

Basically in the west, tan = healthy, pale = unhealthy. I don't believe that though, I think whatever is natural for a person is what is healthy for them. I also think it's changing now with so much warning about skin cancer.

You have just given the perfect example, we all want what we dont have, for you its lighter skin, for most with light skin, its darker skin.
    Other reasons:

I have very fair/plae skin, I uses to hate this but I now adore my skin tone, I have been described as a porcelain doll.
    My skin burns very easily and I get heat rash, so I try to keep out of the Sun. Spray tans dont look natural and I don't like using all those chemicals on my skin.
    In happy to know that my skin will age well, while those using tanning beds and not using protection in the Sun will look like leather bags.

I respect that you nay want to change your skin, but it saddens me to know that you and menu others don't cherish what they have been given. I an sure you skin tone is beautiful.
    But in so many culture the different is what is admired the most. I am sure you find that being Asian, all those who have lighter skin tones are seen as beautiful, because it is uncommon. Just as in the UK people used to think people with a tan was beautiful, unfortunately most Brits have taken it too far and look Orange!

good post my thoughts exactly, I don't understand the big deal in tanning, why change your natural skin color? respect who you are.

Originally Posted by wftsloth View Post
    being pale naturally is ****e, brb looking dead

so people tan to look better + confidence probably. ya get me
    yeah but its not natural, and ur lying to yourself

CasinoApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CasinoApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CasinoApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CasinoApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CasinoApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CasinoApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CasinoApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CasinoApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CasinoApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CasinoApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CasinoApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tan skin shows muscle definition better. Studies have also shown tanned skin is seen as more attractive and a sign of good health.
    Strong adriana lima picture embed to post ratio
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    The Legion of Good Samaritans
    Cymru am byth
    <<<<<<Rugby>>>>>>

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why do people want to change their skin tone?
    why do poeple want to build muscle?
    why do people want to put holes all over their bodys?
    why do people want to get tattoos?
    why do people dye their hair?
    why do people shave their beards?
    why do people wear makeup?
    why do people have plastic surgery?
    why do people get braces?
    why do people have their teeth whitened?
    why do people have hair removed?

why do people do anything?

steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why goto the gym? i mean if your big naturally, or play sports then thats cool...but like going to the gym to get bigger? thats retarded bro

Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hideyowives View Post

Other reasons:

Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    Because tanning brings out the jacked fibras more. Imagine my avi. Just extremely pale. Would it look just as aesthetic?
    yeah but it doesn't look natural? jacked or not u come off looking fake

josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Aesthetics, To those of you who can't tan, melanotan ii. **** works, I can tan naturally but I use it to get dark as ****k, my avi is before melanotan ii.
    White Flood Juicy Grape Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139740223

My White Flood V2 Watermon Log (Complete)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135601151

Promera Health Con-Cret Log. (Complete)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137645853

Current Stack:
    Orange Triad
    Oximega Fishoil
    White Flood Juicy Grape
    SNS Alcar
    SNS Beta Alanine Caps
    Primaforce Agmatine
    Intrapro Chocolate
    Trutein Cinnabun
    XF UP 2.0 Cinn Roll
    XF Artic Lemonade

samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000)
    I never bought any of that "size matters" crap until my junior year in college. I lived in the dorms with two roommates, David and John. David was a pretty ordinary looking guy, kinda quiet - but John was tall, lean, muscular and (according to him anyway) was hung like a bull. He used to joke about it a lot - even around my girlfriend, Amy. Amy was a sophomore and was petite, shy and somewhat quiet. I didn't like it when John would make his "big dick" comments and jokes around Amy, but she told me she didn't pay any attention to him and truth be told, she really couldn't stand John.

I have a 5.5" dick and with Amy being so petite, it always seemed to do the trick. I was only the third guy she'd ever been with and only her second boyfriend - maybe my guard was just down but who knows.

Anyway, one Friday night, Amy and I were hanging out in my dorm room drinking, smoking some weed and watching TV. David and John had both gone home for the weekend - or so we thought. At about 1AM (Amy and I were pretty toasted by then), John walked in. He'd ended up hanging out with some of his friends off campus and had decided to just drive home in the morning since his parents only lived about an hour and a half away.

He could see that Amy and I were both pretty hammered. He grabbed a beer and sat down and we smoked somem more weed with him. Amy was pretty drunk and started giving John ****. John seemed to get a kick out of it and I could see him kinda flirting with Amy. Then I noticed (and hoped that Amy wouldn't) that John wasn't wearing any underwear.

But Amy started massaging my dick through my jeans and being so ****ed up, I just laid my head back and enjoyed it - I couldn't believe she was doing that right in front of John! I heard John get up to pass Amy the joint we were smoking and I heard her gasp, long and deep and she suddenly stopped stroking my dick. I opened my eyes and saw John standing righ tin front of Amy with a HUGE ****ing bulge in his pants - just inches from her face. The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop.

He just stood there and I could feel her hand tremble and hear her breathing quicken. when she slowly looked up at him, almost in awe and respect, I could feel my heart start to pound in my chest. Then she softly whispered "ohhhhhhhhhhh" as she gingerly reached up to brush her finger tips across that massive knot in his pants. When she touched it, it throbbed - **** I could see it throb thorugh his pants - Amy just gasped again and looked up at him.

"What?" John asked her and just kinda laughed. Amy did NOT laugh. Instead, she softly asked "can i see it?" John stopped laughing, looked at her very seriously and told her to take it out. Amy never even hesitated - or looked back at me for an "OK" - just just obeyed him and began to open his jeans. I coudl see her nipples rock hard under her t-shirt and I could tell she was practically panting.

She opened his jeans and his big thick dick just fell out...and he had NOT been kidding. That cock was strong, thick, heavy and muscular. The head was a big purple mushroom that sat on top of the thickest shaft i'd ever seen. He was semi-hard and was HUGE compared to me. Amy just gasped and kept whispering "ohmygod..ohmygod...ohmygod". When she wrapped her hand around it, her brow just knotted in disbelief and she almost laughed at how thick he was - her fingers couldn't even touch.

John just stood there watching my girlfriend worship his magnificent cock. Slowly shaking her head in disbelief, she two-fisted him - one hand next to the other...and there was STILL a few inches left - and he was getting rock hard, too.

Amy smiled and patted the couch next to her and John sat down, his cock standing straight up. Honestly he had to be almost 10" (judging from the size of Amy's hand). I opened my pants and took my own cock out. Amy took my cock in her left hand and John's in her right - but there was little doubt whose cock was getting more attention. She couldn't take her eyes off his cock and her hand only occasionally stroked my dick...but John's she pumped with long, purposeful strokes until she finally couldn't help herself any longer and knelt in front of him, kissing his cock and rubbing it against her soft pale skin.

She sucked his dick until SHE came - just from sucking him! I stroked the whole time until he pulled her toward him, peeled off her pants (she didnt even make the slightest attempt to stop him) and sat her on his lap, her back to his chest - the two of them right next to me. She just rolled her head back to kiss him as he squeezed her tits through her shirt. Her hands went down and pushed that big cock against her pussy and she groaned so loud when it touched her that I thought people outside would hear.

John's dick was so ****ing big that he easily penetrated her from behind with her sitting on his lap. She arched up so she could take as much of it as she could and they started to **** right there next to me. It shocked me how easily her petite little body accomodated that horse cock of his. John pounded her in positions that i physically CANNOT do for over an hour - I have no idea how many times she came - she was even in tears a few times (though she never once told him to stop).

He asked her if she was on the pill and when she said she was on the patch, he told her that he was going to cum inside of her to mark her - which only made her cum again! when he finally came, he had Amy on her back, her legs shaking violently as they both came together - and true to his word, John dumped his seed deep up inside my girlfriend's pussy right in front of me. But **** - he didn't even lose his damn hard on! They ****ed for about another 40 minutes and he came twice more. Amy was a wreck by the time we all went to bed.

I will never forget the look on her face - like she was afraid of him and in love with him all at once - the whole time they ****ed. She later told me that there were no words to describe it - it was incredible but even that didn't seem enough. To my knowledge they never ****ed again and Amy and I dated for about another year before we finally broke up. I always wondered if she ended up with him or some other big dick guy.

But one thing I know for sure - she NEVER ****ed me like she did John and the things she said about John - the way she looked at him - and the way she was around him after that night (almost shy and meek) convinced me that a big dick makes a difference.

Amy told me that she "HAD to respect him" even if she didn't like him...and that she almost felt like he "had a right to her".

joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Trigger543 View Post
    why do people want to change their skin tone?
    why do poeple want to build muscle?
    why do people want to put holes all over their bodys?
    why do people want to get tattoos?
    why do people dye their hair?
    why do people shave their beards?
    why do people wear makeup?
    why do people have plastic surgery?
    why do people get braces?
    why do people have their teeth whitened?
    why do people have hair removed?

why do people do anything?
    This

brb, not doing anything, anywhere, anytime with anyone

WINNING

Originally Posted by steelers1377 View Post
    why goto the gym? i mean if your big naturally, or play sports then thats cool...but like going to the gym to get bigger? thats retarded bro
    there is a difference
    gym = becoming healthy
    tanning = changing ur skin tone color

tanning doesn't make you healthy (not the tanning people do to change skin color..)
    unless ur doing it for vit D which u don't need tan that much and can be supp'd with vitamins

gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Makes me feel more confident about myself and the girls from desert sun are stunning.

I've been tanning since I've been lifting, it makes you look healthy. Tanning destroys the dark circles around your eyes and makes your pale skin look bronze. Even though it isn't healthy, I continue to do it. I know some of you think its idiotic, but you're on a bodybuilding website. We all have our insecurities in life, mine being pale.

I don't want to look like a typical scenester from sea

Yeah, if i lived in a place that had sun more than 3 months a year, I wouldn't use a tanning bed. But I don't.
    educate yourself before you wreck yourself.

Originally Posted by josh001122 View Post
    Aesthetics, To those of you who can't tan, melanotan ii. **** works, I can tan naturally but I use it to get dark as ****k, my avi is before melanotan ii.
    yeah but that's not REAL aesthetics
    u have to tan ..

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    mrbrown90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrbrown90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrbrown90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrbrown90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrbrown90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrbrown90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrbrown90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrbrown90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrbrown90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrbrown90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrbrown90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im using sunbeds tommoz bro u mad?

Originally Posted by gerbilz View Post
    Makes me feel more confident about myself and the girls from desert sun are stunning.

I've been tanning since I've been lifting, it makes you look healthy. Even though it isn't healthy.

Yeah, if i lived in a place that had sun more than 3 months a year, I wouldn't use a tanning bed. But I don't.
    yeah but you're white, European descent, your ancestors didn't get sun either..
    its natural for you to be white

me on the other hand I should tan because my ancestors are from India and me living in America I don't get as much sun as i should..