molymod82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I bulk or cut?

Ok, I would like to start gaining muscle to my body, but not sure if I should bulk or cut first. I have very skinny arms ( crack head skinny ), flat chest with no muscle, fairly muscular thighs and calves, and a big beer belly. I was thinking a cut first, then bulk once I get rid of the beer belly. Anyways, I have pictures. And, yes I know my stomach is hairy, but that's the least of my worries right now.

29 yrs old
    6'1
    212 lbs
    Attached Images

CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cut and wax
    **Stick dick through the hole in my boxers to make it look bigger in sweatpants crew**

redtabulation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) redtabulation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) redtabulation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) redtabulation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) redtabulation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) redtabulation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) redtabulation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) redtabulation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) redtabulation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) redtabulation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) redtabulation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cut. But dont go on a huge caloric defecit. Concentrate on increasing your lifts if you're just starting out. both things would come with time...

molymod82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright, so cut it is. Thanks for the reply. If anyone else would like to chime in, please do.