Hello , im 5,7 181 pounds . My BodyFat is around from 17 - 23 % .
I need some foods cheap,with easy acess to them with good protein , i have in my current diet,steaks,tuna cans or fresh tuna,Almonds(this in terms of protein,bcs the rest like salads and fruits and stuff, just for good carbs and fats).
I really need about in 120 - 150g protein per day to gain muscle and do sports? but i can't seem to reach it this protein value, and i would prefere doing it without supplements,cuz iv been told around the forum such thing is possible and easy,well if it's so easy i would like you guys to help me out on this
Thread: Lack Of Protein,HELP
03-29-2012, 03:06 PM #1
Lack Of Protein,HELP
03-29-2012, 03:12 PM #2
03-29-2012, 03:15 PM #3
- Join Date: Aug 2005
- Location: SE Queensland, Australia
- Posts: 5,124
- Rep Power: 5164
03-29-2012, 03:18 PM #4
- Join Date: Feb 2012
- Location: York, Pennsylvania, United States
- Posts: 3,165
- Rep Power: 3265
03-29-2012, 03:22 PM #5
03-29-2012, 03:35 PM #6
- Join Date: Feb 2009
- Location: Burbank, California, United States
- Posts: 1,553
- Rep Power: 7299
03-29-2012, 04:16 PM #7
- Join Date: Nov 2010
- Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
- Posts: 685
- Rep Power: 0
whoever told you not to take supplements is a terd, sure you shouldnt rely on them but they are by far your cheapest protein source (Bar eggs) and definitely the quickest to make. Im sure one or two scoops or protein shake day with some milk and peanut butter will help you reach your protein goal
i have no idea what your goals are, but are you sure you want to bulk at 17-23% bodyfat? if you want my advice id say cut for a bit like down to 12-14 before bulking again
03-29-2012, 05:21 PM #8
1. Canned Tuna. 40g protein/can.
2. Whole Eggs. 7g protein/egg.
3. Whey. 1 scoop ON whey is 24g protein/30g serving.
4. Ground Beef. 25g protein/100g.
5. Milk. 30g protein/liter milk.
6. Frozen Chicken Breast. 25g protein/100g.
7. Cottage Cheese. 12g protein/100g. Cottage cheese is more expensive in Europe than in the US. We buy Quark cheese: 10g protein per 100g, cheaper than cottage cheese and a better taste.
8. Ground Turkey. 25g protein/100g.
9. Canned Mackerel. 23g protein/100g. Canned mackerel is high in omega-3
10. Calves Liver. 20g protein/100g.IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.
03-29-2012, 07:16 PM #9
03-29-2012, 07:40 PM #10
- Join Date: Aug 2010
- Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Age: 27
- Posts: 668
- Rep Power: 1296
03-30-2012, 12:13 PM #11
Awesome,but im a student and stuff, how im suppose to eat like tunas and beefs like 3 4 times per day !
And for Deutscher32 , well man i think it depends on the mark , i mean i have a can of portuguese tuna, it says 25 - 30g protein per 100g .
For egoneo man im a mesomorph with some small traces of endomorph man,i can get weight pretty damn fast man... It's really hard for me to cut down body fat , because i can't keep up a strict low carb diet , because of my
lifestyle, and those breakfirst cereals are probably screwin me up on that, bcs i have only 2 macros in 1 day,i eat
pretty healty has i can on proteins and carbs and fiber. I have some snacks between those 2 macros, but man
they dont have almost any protein, just carbs...
Last edited by ZeroWeiss; 03-30-2012 at 12:18 PM.
By skulpted in forum Female BodybuildingReplies: 25Last Post: 05-03-2012, 10:05 AM
By Diezed in forum Teen BodybuildingReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2009, 10:17 PM
By VforVlad in forum Teen BodybuildingReplies: 37Last Post: 04-02-2007, 04:38 PM
By PyroBurns in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2006, 06:18 PM
By dave111 in forum Teen BodybuildingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:07 PM