Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ErgoGenix ErgoShred Logging Opportunity - Who wants to "ErgoShred" with Spaz?

The Jist

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. One simple question, who wants to Shred, for free, with me?

I'm 10 weeks out (this Saturday) from the Keystone Classic Bodybuilding Championships and I'm ready to get shredded. And I need 5 or 6 good reviewers/loggers to come with me. I will send you out a free 180 count bottle. So here's what I'm looking for ...

Criteria

* Must be at least 21 years of age (sorry minors) ...

* Must be a US Resident

* Have at least 500 forum posts

* Must follow through with keep a log/detailed review

* Must submit a brief paragraph on what goals your looking to achieve and how ErgoShred will help you get there.

Product Details

ErgoShred™ is the latest ErgoGenix offering in our fat burning category. Due to its innovative and cutting edge design, ErgoShred is unlike many other products on the market, making it a revolutionary product in the fat burning category.* ErgoShred helps promote fat loss, a healthy appetite level, increased endurance, and long lasting energy—all without hindering your athletic performance.*

Through the combination of Quercetin, Caffeine, N-Methyltyramine (NMT), and Zingerone in effective amounts, ErgoShred exploits many different metabolic pathways in synergy.* Caffeine may help with lipolysis and increased performance by delaying fatigue.* Quercetin may boost metabolism, help maintain healthy cortisol levels already in normal range, and support stamina.* It may also promote fat loss by increasing the rate of lipolysis supported by caffeine.* Zingerone, like Quercetin, may also help promote lipolysis induced by Caffeine.*

Another ingredient in ErgoShred, B-Phenylethylamine HCl, also provides energy support without causing jitters, and has been suggested to promote mood and focus.*

ErgoShred also contains the rare esterified carnitine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (PLCAR). The inclusion of PLCAR in ErgoShred may help support antioxidant protection and healthy body composition via stimulation of the carnitine palmitoyltransferase pathway.*

ErgoShred also contains the patented Capsimax® and Bioperine®. Capsimax contains an extract of capsicum that may reduce the chance of mild heartburn that some people may experience with other capsicum products, while still providing capsaicinoids.* Bioperine, on the other hand, supports nutrient absorption, which may promote the absorption of the ingredients within ErgoShred.* Not only may ErgoShred help support your goal of healthier body composition, but through the incorporation of Capsimax into its formula, it may support the burning of calories both during AND after exercise, as well as promoting a normal, healthy appetite level and increased thermogenesis by promoting energy expenditure.*

KEY ELEMENTS:

•Promotes healthy body composition by supporting lipolysis and thermogenesis*
    •Helps support a healthy, normal appetite level*
    •Promotes endurance and energy*
    BENEFITS:

•May support beta adrenoreceptor lipolysis and stimulation of the carnitine palmitoyltransferase pathway*
    •Supports improved body composition by promoting a healthy metabolism*
    •Enhances anaerobic work capacity by boosting energy*
    •May support antioxidant protection and free radical scavenging*
    •May help support healthy cortisol levels already in the normal range*

Thanks everyone and please apply within this thread. I will pick 5 or 6 loggers or testers on Monday morning, April 2nd. Best of luck to everyone who applies!

-Spaz
    Last edited by Big_Spaz; 03-29-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like a great promo, Best of luck to those who apply!

Canadian >
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck to your loggers, trying to keep up with you!
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Took one serving of Shred (2 caps) and 1 cap of Burn and NMT like an hour ago. Feeling great! Going to start a mini log this weekend with the samples James was kind enough to send over!!!

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Took one serving of Shred (2 caps) and 1 cap of Burn and NMT like an hour ago. Feeling great! Going to start a mini log this weekend with the samples James was kind enough to send over!!!
    Dude, slow your roll!

Start slow, use each one alone so that you can evaluate how they work.
    Ergogenix Boss Man

Three (3) new ErgoProducts coming soon. Pepper angii.

www.ergogenix.com
    www.twitter.com/ergogenix

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ERGOGENIX View Post
    Dude, slow your roll!

Start slow, use each one alone so that you can evaluate how they work.
    Sounds good, I was using this in place of my typical stim protocol today for the hour of cardio and 90min of leg training I have ahead of me shortly.

I'll space them out in all future circumstances to provide better feedback. I can say all three together is DAMN smooth though!

TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    * Must be a US Resident
    Every.. damn.. time..

lol, gl to lucky loggers :P
    Driven Sports Craze Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144676431

Pre-Workout FAQ and Information thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144588521

Weight gainer help and FAQ: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111141

ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds good, I was using this in place of my typical stim protocol today for the hour of cardio and 90min of leg training I have ahead of me shortly.

I'll space them out in all future circumstances to provide better feedback. I can say all three together is DAMN smooth though!
    Too much NMT can produce headaches.
    Ergogenix Boss Man

www.ergogenix.com

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this

Didnt notice it, but did just get back from a 90 min hike and my mood still rocks!

I will keep that in mind though, thanks for the info.

Didnt notice it, but did just get back from a 90 min hike and my mood still rocks!

I will keep that in mind though, thanks for the info.
    I would suggest adding 1-2 caps of NMT to your usual stim bend, so that you can see what it does.

I would run ErgoBurn and ErgoShred for a few days alone, so that you can see how they work.
    Ergogenix Boss Man

www.ergogenix.com

HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ErgoShred is getting some great reviews and store ratings. A great opportunity for someone needing to get cut up before summer. Good luck everyone.
    Come visit my journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136191701&page=67

Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    too bad im 19
    Computer Science Crew
    Flexitarian Crew
    Straightedge Crew
    Self Learning Crew
    s2k Crew
    Trance and Progressive House Crew

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sovietaced View Post
    too bad im 19

Sorry man ... legality reasons, nothing personal.

Let's see some apps guys. Doesn't have to be anything special, just throw your name in the hat. Excellent product and it's FREE! Because we are cool like that

-Spaz

therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry man ... legality reasons, nothing personal.

Let's see some apps guys. Doesn't have to be anything special, just throw your name in the hat. Excellent product and it's FREE! Because we are cool like that

-Spaz
    Free is good, get those apps in people!
    Logs:

CORE NUTRITIONALS- Core ABC Log(Current)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155829753&p=1110237253#post1110237253

BETANCOURT- D-Stunner Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154348601&p=1080083291&posted=1#post1080083291

AAEFX- Nytric EFX Pro Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152192813&p=1032369553#post1032369553

BETANCOURT- Pure Aminos Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151561123&p=1019213503#post1019213503

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Def of ErgoShred? I am thinking it probably isn't what I am thinking
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

I would suggest adding 1-2 caps of NMT to your usual stim bend, so that you can see what it does.

I would run ErgoBurn and ErgoShred for a few days alone, so that you can see how they work.
    Sounds great... much smoother all around than the various other stims I had been using. These (Burn and Shred) are actually the smoothest and least jittery stims Ive used to date in the two days Ive been using them, I'll link you to my mini log tomorrow!

Sounds great... much smoother all around than the various other stims I had been using. These (Burn and Shred) are actually the smoothest and least jittery stims Ive used to date in the two days Ive been using them, I'll link you to my mini log tomorrow!
    Very cool.

If you have been using 1,3, based products, NMT is a totally different feeling.
    Ergogenix Boss Man

www.ergogenix.com

strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brief paragraph you say??

I've been lifting since i was 18, only taking it seriously since i was 20. lately i've been trying to cut down to 180lbs (currently 197) and every pound is a battle. thermogenics have been helping me out quite a bit, and i believe i would be a good logger for this. I'm currently doing 5/3/1 and surprisingly gaining strength. so what i'm doing is working, but i could use some help.
    Last edited by strike8892; 03-30-2012 at 07:56 PM.
    if you can't handle me when i'm bulking, you don't deserve me when i'm shredded. -Mairlyn monroe.

Originally Posted by strike8892 View Post
    Brief paragraph you say??

I've been lifting since i was 18, only taking it seriously since i was 20. lately i've been trying to cut down to 180lbs (currently 197) and every pound is a battle. thermogenics have been helping me out quite a bit, and i believe i would be a good logger for this. I'm currently doing 5/3/1 and surprisingly gaining strength. so what i'm doing is working, but i could use some help.

Very cool .... congrats man, your logger #1. PM me over you info.

-Spaz

Monday Morning Bump

-Spaz

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would run my bottle I received with you but I am still on a 3 week break from the NMT log I just completed. I can't wait to run my bottle of Ergoshred though! Come peeps more apps, this is FREE!

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ubernoob View Post
    Would run my bottle I received with you but I am still on a 3 week break from the NMT log I just completed. I can't wait to run my bottle of Ergoshred though! Come peeps more apps, this is FREE!
    How much longer is your break?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    How much longer is your break?
    2 1/2 weeks.

Originally Posted by ubernoob View Post
    2 1/2 weeks.

If your willing to log it when your break is over I'll give you a shot.

-Spaz

If your willing to log it when your break is over I'll give you a shot.

-Spaz
    No worries I have a bottle from musclemom already.

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well just wanted to post an interest in Logging for someone, currently 8.5 weeks out from the muscle beach classic 53 yrs old sitting at 7.4 % bf at 173 lb s. Definitely a great opportunity to see how the products effect a Senior Athlete. If you have a product that you think would fire any improvements in my Current Physique over the next 7 or 8 weeks to stage time. I would love to log for you. Just a thought.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Well just wanted to post an interest in Logging for someone, currently 8.5 weeks out from the muscle beach classic 53 yrs old sitting at 7.4 % bf at 173 lb s. Definitely a great opportunity to see how the products effect a Senior Athlete. If you have a product that you think w 608-556-9159ould fire any improvements in my Current Physique over the next 7 or 8 weeks to stage time. I would love to log for you. Just a thought.
    this old guy loves ErgoShred.

Spaz, please hook him up
    Ergogenix Boss Man

www.ergogenix.com

this old guy loves ErgoShred.

Spaz, please hook him up

Sounds good!

Seems like Shred may be a hit with the old guys ... wait wut?

-Spaz

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm in to be the quiding light guys... if you have a patch with ERGOSHRED I'll sew it on my warmup jacket & wear it at Muscle beach over memorial day showing everyone what I used to help me get ready <
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]