Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Ksilviu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ksilviu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ksilviu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ksilviu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ksilviu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ksilviu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ksilviu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ksilviu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ksilviu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ksilviu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ksilviu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hang in there man , you did an amazing job . Keep doing it !

Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really f*cking motivating, thanks for the story (seriously). Never give up bro.
    "People ask me: 'what's your strongest body part?' I tell them: 'my mind.'"

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still hanging in there. I *think* my abs/groin/hip might finally be feeling a little better. I've been jogging a mile 3x a week. Easy pace. Really not up to sprinting/cutting yet though.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

Nyzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nyzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nyzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nyzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nyzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nyzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nyzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nyzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nyzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nyzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nyzo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    inspiring story.
    Keep fighting on OP.
    BTW you look solid as phuck

mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is hugely motivational for me.

I remember reading this thread 6 months ago and thinking once the inevitable happens and I get injured, I will remember this thread and never give up.

That times has come as I cant lift heavy weights for 3 months as I cut two tendons in my wrist.

One day I will achieve the same greatness as the OP. Thank you so much again.

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Update guys: Surgery November 1.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

BroMinator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroMinator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroMinator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroMinator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroMinator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroMinator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroMinator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroMinator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroMinator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroMinator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroMinator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Is this natural???? Seriously
    Opportunities comes to those who doesn't quit!!!! - Chinese Proverb

markymarkkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymarkkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymarkkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymarkkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymarkkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymarkkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymarkkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymarkkkk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Very inspiring OP, thanks.

Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I replied to this thread 2 years ago because I was suffering an injury myself at that time.
    How are you doing now?
    ++Positive Crew++

**Always pick 4 crew**

Originally Posted by Pr0nstarx View Post
    I replied to this thread 2 years ago because I was suffering an injury myself at that time.
    How are you doing now?
    Surgery went well. Was a really rough road to recovery. Never expected that out of an abdominal surgery. I'm actually better than I was prior to the injury, which is strange.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glad to hear that you're doing better. I just had surgery on my left foot for a heel spur in August and in December I have shoulder surgery set to repair some torn tendons. Your story has hlped me today to keep pushing forward. Thanks.