Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50)

KCBURROWS hrt solo contest 2

Whats up guys? This is my official thread for the HRT Solo Contest season 2. This is where I will log each workout, diet, confessionals, and any other random thoughts I may have as well as weekly videos. So follow my journey through hell with Rage and the rest of the gang as we raise the bar to transform our bodies, as we never have before! Feel free to comment or fire any question I may be able to answer

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm in bro. Lets get at it. Welcome to Hell my friend.
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    Yes Sirrr...Lets go at it hard man!! Lets push each other to the limit! I was glad to see you got in!

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kcburrows View Post
    Yes Sirrr...Lets go at it hard man!! Lets push each other to the limit! I was glad to see you got in!
    You too man! I'm excite!

Hellcentrics Apprentice chrisbartley's Avatar
    chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck Bro!

Originally Posted by chrisbartley View Post
    Good luck Bro!
    Thanks man..Same to you

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whats up guys? This is my official thread for the HRT Solo Contest season 2. This is where I will log each workout, diet, confessionals, and any other random thoughts I may have as well as weekly videos. So follow my journey through hell with Rage and the rest of the gang as we raise the bar to transform our bodies, as we never have before! Feel free to comment or fire any question I may be able to answer
    Good luck bro!

whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^^ This
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Time for fun good luck.
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor
    West Coast Classic 1st SHW Quilfy for NPC USA'S Nationals
    Tournament of Champions 2011 3rd Super Heavy Open, 3rd Novice heavy and 5th Masters 40
    1st and overall Armed Forces European Bodybuilding Invetational 95
    3rd GNC NPC Border States Classic Novice Heavy 2010

The Diet

As far as the diet I have been on a modified cut as of late. Cant wait for Tom's advice on this, so I can really get things straight and go after it but Macros break down Proteins:275 Carbs 125g Fats 75g (slightly higher for energy purposes) Like I said its a work in progress, but willing to change anything I need to!

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hell ya man....you know im in for this...subbed to this transformation!!

huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed, good luck bro!

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best of luck brotha. In for this.
    Universal - www.UniversalUSA.com
    Animal - www.AnimalPak.com

My Personal Site - www.ChristianCoronato.com

Originally Posted by TreeTrunkLegs View Post
    Best of luck brotha. In for this.
    Thanks Christian, Your a huge inspiration, you were looking big as hell at the cage!!! Keep up the wok brother!! What are you weighing in at these days??

russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck

Before Pics

Man taking these before pics was extremely embarrassing....victim of bad bulking advice and not listening to my body. The longer i'm in the game I realize more and more the importance of learning and knowing your body. I cant wait to see the end of the 12 weeks through hell! Its gonna be a hot ride, but results will be nothing short of extreme!
    Attached Images

Supplements

As Far as my supplementation goes for the contest I'm going to Stick with the Pak,Flex, Shock Therapy, that we get, which is badass as hell that Universal goes out of their way to help us out. I will also be adding Animal Nitro, and a Whey Isolate for those situations in which I cant get a meal in, but I'm going to try and get all my macros in from whole food. I welcome all suggestions and all advice is more than welcomed!

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As Far as my supplementation goes for the contest I'm going to Stick with the Pak,Flex, Shock Therapy, that we get, which is badass as hell that Universal goes out of their way to help us out. I will also be adding Animal Nitro, and a Whey Isolate for those situations in which I cant get a meal in, but I'm going to try and get all my macros in from whole food. I welcome all suggestions and all advice is more than welcomed!
    Sounds great man....tear it up!

Originally Posted by mdritter View Post
    Sounds great man....tear it up!
    Thanks man... we both will tear it up for sure

I think this looks good man! Keep it simple for your supplements is best way to go. If you want to add something else, I would look into Animal Omega or Universal Fish Oil for general health purposes.

I think this looks good man! Keep it simple for your supplements is best way to go. If you want to add something else, I would look into Animal Omega or Universal Fish Oil for general health purposes.
    thanks bro i havent tried the omega yet but heard great things about it! I like keeping things simple. i think the biggest mistake people make in this game is overcomplicating things

Hellcentrics Apprentice chrisbartley's Avatar
    chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey cant wait to follow your progress keep with it. Mondays COMING!

The Today has finally arrived:

Today is monday and I woke up with a definite spring in my step anxiously awaiting the day! To me its so much more than a contest, its a once in a lifetime opportunity. For the people that truly know me they know one thing I absolutely love is the Universal/Animal company, and its been a dream of mine since I first starting bodybuilding to be an Animal sponsored athlete. To me that is the ultimate reward and trophy I have said many times in public and on forums that when I get to the level where my physique will be good enough to recieve sponsorships from people I will turn everyone of them down and wait on Universal's call. So thats why I am taking this contest personally to get in the best shape ever and work harder than ever, diet harder than ever, whatever it takes to make an impression. Thats why I am so ready for this contest and i'm ready to tear it up!!

Funy Side note:

So this has nothing to do with the contest but I thought it was funny anyway. I have been helping my mom along with her diet so in an effort to make sure she stops buying junk I have been going with her to the store. My daugther is on spring break this week, so when we got back from the store it was time to leave and I told her and she says 'well cant I just stay with gma?' then looks to my mom and says 'you dont care do you?' so of course my mom says no she doesnt care. My kid darts to the car and grabs this bag that I didnt realize she brought with her. It was filled with clothes!!! She had planned on staying there and played us all to perfection...I couldnt believe it. Thats my random story of the day...

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In, get ready for the pain
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    In, get ready for the pain
    Thanks NG...looking forward to it, thats when I thrive most, in painful situations when most give up!!!

DIET: Here is my diet for the first week until we hear from Rage, and then it will be modified to whatever he says,

MEAL 1:
    8 Egg Whites
    3 Whole eggs

MEAL 2:
    6 oz red meat
    1 c Broccolli

MEAL 3:
    8 oz chicken
    1 c Broccolli

MEAL 4:
    Same as meal 3

Meal 5:
    6 oz Chicken
    1 c broccolli

PWO Torrent
    Meal 6:
    8 oz red meat

SUPPS:
    Animal Pak
    Animal Flex first thing am
    Shock Therapy pre workout
    Torrent/BCAA PWO
    ZMA's before bed

Funy Side note:

So this has nothing to do with the contest but I thought it was funny anyway. I have been helping my mom along with her diet so in an effort to make sure she stops buying junk I have been going with her to the store. My daugther is on spring break this week, so when we got back from the store it was time to leave and I told her and she says 'well cant I just stay with gma?' then looks to my mom and says 'you dont care do you?' so of course my mom says no she doesnt care. My kid darts to the car and grabs this bag that I didnt realize she brought with her. It was filled with clothes!!! She had planned on staying there and played us all to perfection...I couldnt believe it. Thats my random story of the day...
    It's funny to see how kids work. And just imagine...we use to be like that, haha!

DIET: Here is my diet for the first week until we hear from Rage, and then it will be modified to whatever he says,

MEAL 1:
    8 Egg Whites
    3 Whole eggs

MEAL 2:
    6 oz red meat
    1 c Broccolli

MEAL 3:
    8 oz chicken
    1 c Broccolli

MEAL 4:
    Same as meal 3

Meal 5:
    6 oz Chicken
    1 c broccolli

PWO Torrent
    Meal 6:
    8 oz red meat

SUPPS:
    Animal Pak
    Animal Flex first thing am
    Shock Therapy pre workout
    Torrent/BCAA PWO
    ZMA's before bed
    Are you using Torrent as your main carb source?

It's funny to see how kids work. And just imagine...we use to be like that, haha!

Are you using Torrent as your main carb source?
    Yea, besides the fiberous carbs in the broccolli thats it. And to be completely honest I only have like 3 servings left, i'm finishing it up. I only do 2 scoops instead of 3 because my stomach cant handle 3 for whatever reason. I have to add extra water to my 2 scoops, or else I get a killer stomach ache

solid looking meal plan KC...