Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Hellcentrics Apprentice chrisbartley's Avatar
    chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rage or Daclipse, or Dead, how strict are you on kicking people out of the competition. Like do you kick ppl out if they forgot to checkin or if they dont checkin by midnight monday???

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Good work brother. By the looks of that press training vid, you can definitely bump the weight up a bit. Slow the negs down to a 5 count. I counted those out at about a 3 count. 10% variance in your protein is not too bad...if it goes higher. If I set you at 200, then I'd rather see 200-220. 50% variance in carbs will yield poor results. Keep those carbs at about 100 give or take 5 grams. Get the fat under control. 25 grams a day. List your cardio minutes in your check in. I have you at 6 days for 30 minutes. If your serious about this, you'll make it happen. Stay strong brother and congrats on the RN.
    Will do!

- if i up the weight on the normal movement i can do it fine, but if i up the weight i wont be able to do the controlled neg movement I feel at least things get shaky form suffers etc, like you said it's 3 count as it is and i want it at 5. Stay same or up weight?

- on update on my log sunday i updated my cardio for sat/sun 30 min each only day i take off for cardio is legs like you guys say.
    -will add to weekly check in
    + and fix fat carbs
    Sig line can't be a novel

whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weekly checkin

can't count

Protein 137
    Fats 10
    Carbs 48
    1-10 10 always
    Weight 128 , -2

My weight is holding pretty steady which I like . I'll get you the front and back relaxed so you can adjust if you'd be so kind ...
    Are my check in too late , gyms aren't open on Sunday's here to get weights and such but I can do check ins Saturday's if that's better ?
    Also, I noticed you (Rage) said that if by neg. rep 4 your not ready to quit and really have to dig to get those last couple in you should be upping your weight... That being said I could prob up quite a few, I tend to go lighter than I maybe could because I am timid... I guess this means I just need to grow a pair and work with some heavier weight ?? The only area I was sore this week was my chest, we have talked about this previously how I hate not getting sore, if I up my weight will it fix my "problem" ?
    Last edited by whiteoleander; 04-10-2012 at 08:53 AM.
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

Proud Cadet of the LAPD freaknastyp's Avatar
    freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Training vid...Need you to do 8 regular reps followed by 6 slow negatives at a five count for every single working set of HRT. No more than 2 working sets for each lift. Now on the rows, the weight is good. Do 8 regular reps and hold it up on the 8th rep...then slowly lower it at a five count...then repeat for another 5 reps and a grand total of 8 + 6 or 14 reps grand total. Take a look at a couple of rewastes vids as he has been doing this for a while and you'll get a good idea..
    ya i got the rep scheme, that was just a quickie vid of a warmup set of 10 where my form would be the cleanest/best
    sorry should put that in the post with the vid derpa derp moment

sweet will upload some more training vids later this week its good to get the feedback makes me look like less of a crack head when someone asks me "O Ya who told you that"

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by huafist View Post
    Do you guys want us to wait until Monday to do our check in, or is Friday afternoon like I did this past week acceptable? I don't wanna **** this up on something so simple.
    Monday would be the day to do it so everyone has macros on point and that makes it easier for Rage .

Originally Posted by chrisbartley View Post
    Rage or Daclipse, or Dead, how strict are you on kicking people out of the competition. Like do you kick ppl out if they forgot to checkin or if they dont checkin by midnight monday???
    It depends on the situation how justified it is....but you say if you forget to check in ? That's not gonna slide its like saying you forgot about the contest.
    Last edited by DaEclipse; 04-10-2012 at 09:14 AM.
    The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    will do monday next week

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    will do monday next week

Sounds good, everyone checked in this week ......Good job everyone this week......lets make it happen again and see everyone checked in Monday !!!!!

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brad23 View Post
    When I gave my macro totals that included my post shake. That's my bad in not being clear. I usually take in a post shake of 50 protein, 50 carbs and 10 fats. So I need to up my protein and carbs?
    ^
    The above post was me being a moron.....I have corrected my diet as needed. Time to grow! Thank you Rage for your help.
    Lol. No worries brother. Ya an overall bump will work good for you at this point as I'm getting to know your physique from week to week. I have my eye on your lower abs which seems to be where your body likes to store, so I don't want that getting any more padding. Let's rock and roll brother.

Thanks brother. Sorry I missed that. My macros on Friday were 1638kcal, 248g Protein, 21g Fat, 101g Carbs. I'll lower the weight some across the board this week. The only reason I really need a spotter on decline is I can't get a liftoff without worrying about my shoulder - is it ok to get an assist on the lift off then they back off unless you get in trouble?

I'm also going to move my cardio to 5:30am ; it'll make it easier for me to get it in and not get divorced for being in the gym so long later in the day haha.

Also, I had my body fat checked at the gym today ; they've got some little $2,200 device that measures 7 spots on your body and calculates your bf % ; it said I was 13%. I was shocked haha.
    Do you guys want us to wait until Monday to do our check in, or is Friday afternoon like I did this past week acceptable? I don't wanna **** this up on something so simple.
    Sounds good. Lift off is all good with me. I just want you performing the reps and self spotting when necessary. Also, like I mentioned, being safe in the gym is always a good thing. 13% is not bad at all. I'm going to help you body comp a bit through the contest. Monday is best and Tuesday is ok as well.

Monday is best and Tuesday is ok as well

Will do!

- if i up the weight on the normal movement i can do it fine, but if i up the weight i wont be able to do the controlled neg movement I feel at least things get shaky form suffers etc, like you said it's 3 count as it is and i want it at 5. Stay same or up weight?

- on update on my log sunday i updated my cardio for sat/sun 30 min each only day i take off for cardio is legs like you guys say.
    -will add to weekly check in
    + and fix fat carbs
    Form first, good call. Your the one feeling the weight and if that's your read, I'll go with you on that. Sounds good on the cardio. As long as it's consistant from week to week, that helps me give you some good advice. Good work brother.

Originally Posted by freaknastyp View Post
    ya i got the rep scheme, that was just a quickie vid of a warmup set of 10 where my form would be the cleanest/best
    sorry should put that in the post with the vid derpa derp moment

sweet will upload some more training vids later this week its good to get the feedback makes me look like less of a crack head when someone asks me "O Ya who told you that"
    Awesome. No worries at all. Part of the competition is making sure you master the technique, so shoot me a working set with the next check in or any time in between and I'll take a look. Looking solid.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by whiteoleander View Post
    can't count

Protein 137
    Fats 10
    Carbs 48
    1-10 10 always
    Weight 128 , -2

My weight is holding pretty steady which I like . I'll get you the front and back relaxed so you can adjust if you'd be so kind ...
    Are my check in too late , gyms aren't open on Sunday's here to get weights and such but I can do check ins Saturday's if that's better ?
    Also, I noticed you (Rage) said that if by neg. rep 4 your not ready to quit and really have to dig to get those last couple in you should be upping your weight... That being said I could prob up quite a few, I tend to go lighter than I maybe could because I am timid... I guess this means I just need to grow a pair and work with some heavier weight ?? The only area I was sore this week was my chest, we have talked about this previously how I hate not getting sore, if I up my weight will it fix my "problem" ?
    Doing good. As long as I can get all your check in info by Monday, Tuesday at the latest, I can keep you on track. Since your dieting, definitely go by feel when it comes to upping or dropping the weights your able to use. A drop of two pounds is pretty much right on point for you being about a month out from the show. So lets run the same rotation for you this week. One cheat for your last meal Sat or Sun. Make that a 700 cal cheat at most. Form is locked on good so your off to a good start although I know you've been doing this for a bit anyways. Good job.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol. No worries brother. Ya an overall bump will work good for you at this point as I'm getting to know your physique from week to week. I have my eye on your lower abs which seems to be where your body likes to store, so I don't want that getting any more padding. Let's rock and roll brother.
    I've been FIGHTING that area since I got out of high school and my outer hips...You know, the place where women seem to hold fat....You can see from my pics.... I was always a big guy in High School and have NEVER seen my lower abs so the less padding the better. Even cutting for a bodybuilding show.(which was done on my own with a few diets provided by generous friends) Thats my goal this year is to see them when I cut for a show in OCT. Which on a side note, I got to compete with BIG BIRD last year at the Dexter Jackson Memphis Classic. Monster of a guy!

Proud Cadet of the LAPD freaknastyp's Avatar
    freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome. No worries at all. Part of the competition is making sure you master the technique, so shoot me a working set with the next check in or any time in between and I'll take a look. Looking solid.
    awsome will do thx brother

huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds good. Lift off is all good with me. I just want you performing the reps and self spotting when necessary. Also, like I mentioned, being safe in the gym is always a good thing. 13% is not bad at all. I'm going to help you body comp a bit through the contest. Monday is best and Tuesday is ok as well.
    I would really like to see 10% by the end of this. Definitely want to see all my abs lol. I appreciate any help you can give me.
    HRT Disciple
    Follow my HRT Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143565623

"Shut up and Train." - Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

asked this in my log but no one commented yet, i have a can of animal test when should i use it for this log if i use it? been about 30 days since i was last on a test booster.

chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would really like to see 10% by the end of this. Definitely want to see all my abs lol. I appreciate any help you can give me.
    Hey i'm 7% body fat and i have a strong solid 4 pack, the last two at the bottom are the hardest, damn things never come in, i feel like you (everyone) have to be like 4% BF to have a solid 6 pack, like i said im 7 and cant even see my bottom two when i flex, it a shame...

Rage i really would like to be a strong, solid 190 when this is done, 190lbs 7% BF.

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its official, I'm hopping back on HRT and looking to pack on another 15 lbs. You guys have me inspired. After the last conetst ended (this was in March) I hopped off HRT and tried some other programs since I had been running it for over 12 weeks. I tried about 4 different routines and training styles during this time after the contest, but I gotta say that nothing has blasted me the way HRT did. I miss feeling like I can barely move on rest days, or feeling like my lats are about to explode after the back workout. I guess my body just responds really well to this type of training, and I miss the intensity. HRT is simple, to the point, and it works. Right up my alley. My training partner and I have conflicting schedules at the moment, so I'm about to hop on the 8+6 solo bandwagon. You guys keep killin it. I'm glad to see so many of you are still on board in this contest. Don't be the one who let's the pack thin out when the heat is on. I assure you, it's very worth it in the end.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

Originally Posted by brad23 View Post
    I've been FIGHTING that area since I got out of high school and my outer hips...You know, the place where women seem to hold fat....You can see from my pics.... I was always a big guy in High School and have NEVER seen my lower abs so the less padding the better. Even cutting for a bodybuilding show.(which was done on my own with a few diets provided by generous friends) Thats my goal this year is to see them when I cut for a show in OCT. Which on a side note, I got to compete with BIG BIRD last year at the Dexter Jackson Memphis Classic. Monster of a guy!
    Everyone has a spot they fight with when trying to lean out. If you plan on running HRT for your contest prep, let me know. Sam is a cool cat.

asked this in my log but no one commented yet, i have a can of animal test when should i use it for this log if i use it? been about 30 days since i was last on a test booster.
    30 days is plenty of off time for a natural test booster. You can take it now and when that runs out, have something like Stak or another test booster lined up right after. A lot of these types of test boosters need no down time.

Rage i really would like to be a strong, solid 190 when this is done, 190lbs 7% BF.
    As a team, we'll see how far we can push it my brother.

Originally Posted by rbowman91 View Post
    Its official, I'm hopping back on HRT and looking to pack on another 15 lbs. You guys have me inspired. After the last conetst ended (this was in March) I hopped off HRT and tried some other programs since I had been running it for over 12 weeks. I tried about 4 different routines and training styles during this time after the contest, but I gotta say that nothing has blasted me the way HRT did. I miss feeling like I can barely move on rest days, or feeling like my lats are about to explode after the back workout. I guess my body just responds really well to this type of training, and I miss the intensity. HRT is simple, to the point, and it works. Right up my alley. My training partner and I have conflicting schedules at the moment, so I'm about to hop on the 8+6 solo bandwagon. You guys keep killin it. I'm glad to see so many of you are still on board in this contest. Don't be the one who let's the pack thin out when the heat is on. I assure you, it's very worth it in the end.
    Ross, I will say that most guys who have done both versions, will tell you Solo is a bit harder actually. Good to see you've come back home to HRT. Most other programs, while effective, are more like vacations. I think Stoppani's new trainer is a great approach and I'm a big believer in periodization. Hell Raiser Training tends to be more of a wild card training style whereby the body has a difficult time adapting.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ross, I will say that most guys who have done both versions, will tell you Solo is a bit harder actually. Good to see you've come back home to HRT. Most other programs, while effective, are more like vacations. I think Stoppani's new trainer is a great approach and I'm a big believer in periodization. Hell Raiser Training tends to be more of a wild card training style whereby the body has a difficult time adapting.
    Yep, thats why I loved it. For 12 weeks I was sore after my lifts, and that never happens with other programs for me. I can typically go 1 month tops before my body adapts. Luckily, I have saved your comment from the original Q&A thread regarding proper supplement intake. I believe there was some confusion as to the proper way to ingest animal rage when the forum first began.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rbowman91 View Post
    Yep, thats why I loved it. For 12 weeks I was sore after my lifts, and that never happens with other programs for me. I can typically go 1 month tops before my body adapts. Luckily, I have saved your comment from the original Q&A thread regarding proper supplement intake. I believe there was some confusion as to the proper way to ingest animal rage when the forum first began.
    It's nice that you're back to the grind. Some more incentive to kick some f**kin' a** in this contest.

Can I haz an autograph??
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Everyone has a spot they fight with when trying to lean out. If you plan on running HRT for your contest prep, let me know. Sam is a cool cat.
    That is definite hell yeah. Next show prep I will be doing HRT. I never got to meet Sam, but I saw him back stage and I did watch him no hand Squat online in The Cage online.....one word for it.....SICK!

rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have not seen anybody do smith incline or cables cross overs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTXc_hoqVr8
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor
    West Coast Classic 1st SHW Quilfy for NPC USA'S Nationals
    Tournament of Champions 2011 3rd Super Heavy Open, 3rd Novice heavy and 5th Masters 40
    1st and overall Armed Forces European Bodybuilding Invetational 95
    3rd GNC NPC Border States Classic Novice Heavy 2010

Originally Posted by rewaste View Post
    Have not seen anybody do smith incline or cables cross overs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTXc_hoqVr8

Great vid Jay ...can you explain how you manged to create such a great combo? and how it felt after incorporating the cross overs with smith.

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DaEclipse View Post
    Great vid Jay ...can you explain how you manged to create such a great combo? and how it felt after incorporating the cross overs with smith.
    Sure can I started the smith because I wanted a controlled stretch. When I hit the smith I can see and feel the upper chest better. It really pulls the muscle high.
    Then why cross over at a high angle because I'm forcing the upper pecs to pull back more to bring out that upper tye in. Finishing with close grip incline finishes filling the upper chest with so much blood would be hard not to force growth.
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor
    Tournament of Champions 2011 3rd Super Heavy Open, 3rd Novice heavy and 5th Masters 40

Sure can I started the smith because I wanted a controlled stretch. When I hit the smith I can see and feel the upper chest better. It really pulls the muscle high.
    Then why cross over at a high angle because I'm forcing the upper pecs to pull back more to bring out that upper tye in. Finishing with close grip incline finishes filling the upper chest with so much blood would be hard not to force growth.
    I will be trying this combo due to the fact I need a bigger upper chest. Just can't get mine to grow....

very good logic up in here

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up today's back session

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruqau...ature=youtu.be

will be going up in weight for these next week...felt good tho

a vid from my back workout today....def feeling sore...taking tomorrow off and then hitting chest on saturday...some foam rolling is about it for tomorrow besides a little cardio, hope everyone else is doing great...

sooo if my tris are sore during flat BB bench press does that mean i am using them to much and not my chest muscles enough or what? Thus need to lower weight and get the chest more into it?

side note shock therapy is all gone, great while it lasted though.
    Last edited by blinky99; 04-12-2012 at 07:09 PM.

huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sooo if my tris are sore during flat BB bench press does that mean i am using them to much and not my chest muscles enough or what? Thus need to lower weight and get the chest more into it?

side note shock therapy is all gone, great while it lasted though.
    Mine is too. I nearly cried.
    HRT Disciple
    Follow my HRT Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143565623

"Shut up and Train." - Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

R.I.P ROBERT KENNEDY (1938-2012)
    The bodybuilding and fitness world lost a
    Great. I starting reading his articles when I first started and books.
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor

so this weekend my whole upper body is tender like i got beat with a pillsbury dough cinnamon roll can... tris are tight sore, chest a tender mess, shoulders fried.... this normal eh?