Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've always been a fan of high fat, vs high carbs for dieting, any reason carbs should be higher than fat. Last diet I used was scivation cut diet, felt great on it, and if i remember fats were higher than carbs, the whole " get your body to use fat as a fuel by eating lots of fat, and low carbs, and carbs from green veggies"
    Sig line can't be a novel

kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [
    There ya go fellas!!! **** is real now!! Lets go kill it in the gym if we havent already!!!

rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post

rockwood51
    Set protein at 300 grams, fat at 40 and carbs at 100 per day. Add 60 minutes of morning fasted cardio 6 days a week except on leg day. No cheat meals for now.
    Yes Boss.

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I want one weekly training vid from each of you posted with your check in video. Just one set from one exercise every week so I can critique your form and help you improve. . No excuses, no bull****, just get it done.

I'll make sure to call you fellas out on this ! No one is fooling anyone and this is every week starting this Monday the 9th...
    Last edited by DaEclipse; 04-02-2012 at 03:51 PM.
    The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    I've always been a fan of high fat, vs high carbs for dieting, any reason carbs should be higher than fat. Last diet I used was scivation cut diet, felt great on it, and if i remember fats were higher than carbs, the whole " get your body to use fat as a fuel by eating lots of fat, and low carbs, and carbs from green veggies"
    A doubter already...that was fast. While there are many ways to get ripped, this is the way I do things to help people get results. You want to do it your way...you go right ahead. After all, maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, maybe the last Solo winner just 'got lucky'. I've never been a fan of pushing this on anyone, only working with those who are willing to have an open mind and give it their all. Are you one of them?
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DaEclipse View Post
    I'll make sure to call you fellas out on this ! No one is fooling anyone and this is every week starting this monday....
    Hell ya spank me beat me check my form. Lol
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor
    West Coast Classic 1st SHW Quilfy for NPC USA'S Nationals
    Tournament of Champions 2011 3rd Super Heavy Open, 3rd Novice heavy and 5th Masters 40
    1st and overall Armed Forces European Bodybuilding Invetational 95
    3rd GNC NPC Border States Classic Novice Heavy 2010

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rewaste View Post
    Jay I don't do personal training or baby sitting bro....lol

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    huafist
    Lower protein to 250 grams and fat to 25 grams. Keep carbs at 100 grams. Add 30 minutes of cardio daily. I don’t care when, just 30 minutes 6 days a week except on leg day. One cheat meal a week. For the cheat, replace the last meal of the day with a 1,000 calorie cheat meal of your choice.
    I'm on it starting tomorrow, boss. Go check my thread, I've got a vid up for you of today so you can tell me what my dumb ass is doing right or wrong.
    HRT Disciple
    Follow my HRT Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143565623

"Shut up and Train." - Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jay I don't do personal training or baby sitting bro....lol
    What about those photos I have they say another story lol
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor
    West Coast Classic 1st SHW Quilfy for NPC USA'S Nationals
    Tournament of Champions 2011 3rd Super Heavy Open, 3rd Novice heavy and 5th Masters 40
    1st and overall Armed Forces European Bodybuilding Invetational 95
    3rd GNC NPC Border States Classic Novice Heavy 2010

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)

Question

brad23
    Lower protein to 325 grams, keep fat and carbs where they are. Two cheat meals a week (1,000 calories each). No cardio.
    Do we need to stick to the workout like you have laid out or can we move days around if needed. I might have to move things around from time to time if I'm allowed too. Just wanted to run it by the boss man before I did it.

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A doubter already...that was fast. While there are many ways to get ripped, this is the way I do things to help people get results. You want to do it your way...you go right ahead. After all, maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, maybe the last Solo winner just 'got lucky'. I've never been a fan of pushing this on anyone, only working with those who are willing to have an open mind and give it their all. Are you one of them?
    not a doubter, just asking a question, was asking for more info "any reason carbs should be higher than fats" I enjoy learning more about nutrition. Yes I have a open mind if we didn't don't think any of us would be here.

I asked the same question regarding higher fats before i tried the cut diet...

So you shot pics and didn't pay me for them cool lol

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So you shot pics and didn't pay me for them cool lol
    Haha! Oh, behave children..rofl.
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    Haha! Oh, behave children..rofl.

No joke bro we have them high maintenance ones but we still boys .

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol

Originally Posted by huafist View Post
    I'm on it starting tomorrow, boss. Go check my thread, I've got a vid up for you of today so you can tell me what my dumb ass is doing right or wrong.
    Your not a dumb ass brother. If your form is off, I'll help get you on track. I want each and every one of you to get the results your committed to getting. Shoot me a link to your vid brother.

Busted Jr

Originally Posted by brad23 View Post
    Do we need to stick to the workout like you have laid out or can we move days around if needed. I might have to move things around from time to time if I'm allowed too. Just wanted to run it by the boss man before I did it.
    You can move it around. I would suggest sticking with the same routine once you get going until about the halfway point, then change it up. Just as long as your doing 2 sets of 8 +6 for each lift, your good. Only 4 working sets for smaller body parts like biceps and no more than 6 for larger like quads.

not a doubter, just asking a question, was asking for more info "any reason carbs should be higher than fats" I enjoy learning more about nutrition. Yes I have a open mind if we didn't don't think any of us would be here.

I asked the same question regarding higher fats before i tried the cut diet...
    No other reason than this is a method that works. You'd be surprised on the open mindedness of some.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

^ Will do then.

huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol

Your not a dumb ass brother. If your form is off, I'll help get you on track. I want each and every one of you to get the results your committed to getting. Shoot me a link to your vid brother.
    Thanks for the kind words brother. Here is a link to my vid (it's in today's post in my log): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post859121683
    Any insight is appreciated.
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds good Rage, will make the dietary adjustments...and post vid during next session.

I know deads arent in the curriculum but maybe i could just post up a vid or two to get general feed back on my form for future use?

Hellcentrics Apprentice chrisbartley's Avatar
    chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rage, question: is there any way to keep cardio in my routine, im a firefighter and the leading cause of death in firefighters is cardiac related.

Hellcentrics Apprentice chrisbartley's Avatar
    chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Will be posting monday, my exercises and confessions.

whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Beginning weight=129 lbs,
    Weight This Week=
    Weight Difference for the Week=
    Current Protein=137
    Current Carbs Grams=50
    Current Fats= 10
    Apettite [1(poor)-10(starving)] 10 (cutting diet, ugh)
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

Proud Cadet of the LAPD freaknastyp's Avatar
    freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    freaknastyp
    Set protein at 250 grams, fat at 40 grams and carbs at 150 grams every day. Add 30 minutes of cardio 4 days a week, none on leg days. One cheat meal a week. For the cheat, replace the last meal of the day with a 1,000 calorie cheat meal of your choice.
    gotcha 100% faith in you bro crunching the numbers now to get it spot on..no work for the next two days so i should be able to get the new diet nailed down

I want one weekly training vid from each of you posted with your check in video. Just one set from one exercise every week so I can critique your form and help you improve. . No excuses, no bull****, just get it done.
    ^^ definitely will there are a few exercises i would like to get some input on form wise...

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like the real work has begun. The key to success is to follow simple instructions exactly as they are stated. Luckily its all pretty simple and straight forward. Planning ahead with the videos really helped a lot.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can move it around. I would suggest sticking with the same routine once you get going until about the halfway point, then change it up. Just as long as your doing 2 sets of 8 +6 for each lift, your good. Only 4 working sets for smaller body parts like biceps and no more than 6 for larger like quads.
    Yes SIR! Dropped the protein as requested as well. Looking forward to getting my animal supplements in so I can KILL SOME HRT!

Thanks for the kind words brother. Here is a link to my vid (it's in today's post in my log): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post859121683
    Any insight is appreciated.
    Take the orange juice out. Those are junk carbs. Stick with yams, oats or brown rice. Using carbs that are mid range on the GI are better for your training. No fruit. Training looks good. On the Smith Press you can slow it down a bit to get a 5 count. On the side laterals, no need to go higher than parallel with the floor. Going higher starts to incorporate the traps. Elbows out and only slightly bent on the front lateral raises. Lower the weight if you have to. Curls look solid. I don't care how much you have to swing that bitch up on the negs, just slow and controlled on the way down. Good job. On the reverse wrist curls, try to keep your forearms on the bench and only move your wrists. It a very very short movement. I dont have your numbers in front of me but looks like your over on fats. Take out the Olive oil and egg yolks and recalculate. Should be in a better position. If your eating any peanut butter, take it out for now as well. Also, keep your red meats in the AM. There is no shortage of motivation in this corner, I can assure you of that. Good work.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

I know deads arent in the curriculum but maybe i could just post up a vid or two to get general feed back on my form for future use?
    You can put deads in no prob bro. See the Vid section of this forum for my demo.

Originally Posted by chrisbartley View Post
    Rage, question: is there any way to keep cardio in my routine, im a firefighter and the leading cause of death in firefighters is cardiac related.
    Yes. How little are you willing to do?

Originally Posted by freaknastyp View Post
    gotcha 100% faith in you bro crunching the numbers now to get it spot on..no work for the next two days so i should be able to get the new diet nailed down

^^ definitely will there are a few exercises i would like to get some input on form wise...
    I'd be glad to give you feedback.

Originally Posted by rbowman91 View Post
    Looks like the real work has begun. The key to success is to follow simple instructions exactly as they are stated. Luckily its all pretty simple and straight forward. Planning ahead with the videos really helped a lot.
    Consistency. Some are off to a good start, but thats easy. wars are won on wills and fighting daily battle after daily battle.

Originally Posted by brad23 View Post
    Yes SIR! Dropped the protein as requested as well. Looking forward to getting my animal supplements in so I can KILL SOME HRT!
    Let's do this
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Thanks Rage. Today's vids are up now, too. I appreciate all of your help.
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com

Be Persistant

If I roll over a question or something you need me to pay attention to, comment on, etc...bug the **** out of me till I answer it. Sometimes I miss things. Be persistent, don't take it personally.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Thanks Rage. Today's vids are up now, too. I appreciate all of your help.
    link to today: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post859711663
    HRT Disciple

UniversalUSA.com