Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    DimeSlimed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimeSlimed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimeSlimed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimeSlimed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimeSlimed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimeSlimed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimeSlimed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimeSlimed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimeSlimed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimeSlimed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimeSlimed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    i know you're being facetious but what if someone breaks into your home and begins knifing your family? Should you thank the government for banning firearms or take out your own and kill the motherfuker?
    You sit there and cry as they take turns smashing your wife and 6 year old daughter...that's the liberal way

Stats: 5'10", 171 lbs
    npaoun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) npaoun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) npaoun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) npaoun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) npaoun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) npaoun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) npaoun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) npaoun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) npaoun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) npaoun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) npaoun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit npaoun's BodySpace
    Well, I live on a college campus with a K-12 on it as well, so concealed carry is out of the question. We are only allowed knives with blades less than 3 inches in or around dorm buildings. Even if you don't live in a dorm, you will be limited by this rule as you are "around" the building. I don't have that ability to defend myself easily if my attacker was carrying any sort of weapon, had any sort of hand to hand training, or was much larger than me. Sometimes I will carry pepper spray, but really, that isn't going to do much against a knife or a gun.

It really isn't worth getting into an altercation with someone when you don't know what they may have on them, or what state of mind they are in. Getting involved in a ball showing contest is just a good way to end up in trouble. Defense instructors will tell you to always avoid the confrontation if possible. They don't tell you to carry so you can whip out your gat and act like John Wayne whenever a situation arises.
    The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design. - F.A. Hayek

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius—and a lot of courage—to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

smells like Hoppe's #9 cavymeister's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 265 lbs
    cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit cavymeister's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by markymark69 View Post
    Fact of the matter...most of you will run at the first sign confrontation. This has been freely admitted by many people, so please do not try to argue otherwise.

You dont plan on using your gun to protect yourself. Most of you back down from other men. When confronted by strange men at night, that have been following you for 20mins, you want to ask them 'How may I help you?'

So why do you get riled about gun restrictions?
    Strong manipulation of words is strong.

brb, someone is following me? Shoot 'em.

No....when the guy first breaks in...you should be non-confrontational and ask him how may you help him? Otherwise you might cause the situation to escalate.
    Someone's in my home, they are a threat to my family's life and will be dealt with as such.

I am beginning to understand the mindset of a beta male.

If someone follows them at night...they assume they are neighborhood watch personnel. Thats why they stop to ask how may they help them.

If someone follows them at night and the person confronts them and tells them "Im neighborhood watch!"..betas automatically believe the person and ask how may they help them.

So why do you guys want guns? You wont use them. You automatically believe any story told to you by someone following you at night. Is it just the principle?
    jesus christ dude.... do you not understand that someone following you at night =/= a threat to your life. You can't just go around shooting people because they are near you.
    Last edited by cavymeister; 03-29-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you. -AW

Mountain Dew is a fundamental human right!
    Somebody kill the f'ing whales.

SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SigmundFreud's BodySpace
    Markymark usually makes quality troll and nontroll threads IMO. But this one is not one of them.

Stats: 5'6", 206 lbs
    DANO49 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DANO49 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DANO49 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DANO49 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DANO49 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DANO49 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DANO49 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DANO49 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DANO49 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DANO49 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DANO49 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit DANO49's BodySpace
    Authoriative governments have always sought to disarm a population. Once citizens no longer have a right to armaments, they become sheep, helpless and reliant on government handouts. This is history, this is fact.

Having the ability to armaments (here, anything from a pocket knife to a machine gun), though not necessarily excercised provides the following,

1) By trusting the citizens to own a tool which could balance power between government and a population, the citizens have a feeling that a government will act in their best interest. Only an authoritative government fearful that their actions will be rebuffed removes, dictates and punishes a population for having the means to change that authority.

2) Owning guns/knives (even swords and cudgels) provides the owner a sense of self reliance. Authoritative governments want to remove the sense of "self" so as to have the ablity to dictate and subjugate a population creating a reliance and need which that government is the sole provider.

3) It was once said "God made men, Sam Colt made men equal." With a gun, size is unimportant. A 100lb female is just as equal as a 270 lb male weightlifter. That sense of equality transcends the individual to a population in general, providing a balance between a government "by and of the people". A government slowly evolves into a parasite. The left bait the question by asking, "so should a citizen be able to own missiles and other military armaments?" Under the theory that there is or should be a balance of power between a government (by and for the people) and the governed, yes.

Authoritative governments have always (from the beginning of time) attempted to restrict a population in: its abilitiy to provide safety for itself; its ability to move freely; and its ablity to feed itself. We see this currently with government over reaching: the talk (NATO) restricting small armaments worldwide; Government czars appointed (not voted or vetted) dictating how, when and what food to eat; same czars and agencies (EPA) dictating energy, how who and what is available; and, transportation, how, what and where you can drive and freely move about.

Guns are not the issue, it is a first (second or third step) in enslaving a citizenry. The government has used the gun issue as a red herring, conveniently misdrecting the population from seeing the real picture...all the other issues/restrictions and penalties creating an authoritative state.

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2433
    Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Uncle Bob's BodySpace
    Confused. Is this

A. Another thread linking the Trayvon incident to anything and everything?

B. A discussion of how it's alpha to shoot anyone that gives you a dirty look?

C. Debate on why to stand up for a Constitutional right?
    Last edited by Uncle Bob; 03-29-2012 at 09:51 AM.

cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    Confused. Is this

A. Another thread linking the Trayron incident to anything and everything?

B. A discussion of how it's alpha to shoot anyone that gives you a dirty look?

C. Debate on why to stand up for a Constitutional right?
    D. A thread to mock my response to his other thread.

Since I wouldn't turn around and punch someone in the face if they were following me apparently I don't deserve to defend the 2nd ammendment. I was the one that said if someone was following me I would ignore them but keep an eye on them. If they got too close I would say "Can I help you with something?" rather then being confrontational. That makes me a meek beta phaggot.

If someone is walking in my general direction from now on, I will start throwing axes at them.

Xenic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xenic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xenic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xenic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xenic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xenic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xenic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xenic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xenic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xenic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Xenic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by SigmundFreud View Post
    Markymark usually makes quality troll and nontroll threads IMO. But this one is not one of them.
    Even Mr. Psychoanalysis himself gives this thread a thumbs down… Marky, you may as well delete this thread to prevent further embarrassment.
    ★ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ ★

Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    Even Mr. Psychoanalysis himself gives this thread a thumbs down… Marky, you may as well delete this thread to prevent further embarrassment.
    He won't delete it. He's actually very good about leaving up the failures along with the good ones. He doesn't hide posts (that I've seen).

Natty Beardbuilder wings_unhinged's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 241 lbs
    wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit wings_unhinged's BodySpace
    Fact of the matter...most of you will run at the first sign confrontation. This has been freely admitted by many people, so please do not try to argue otherwise.

You dont plan on using your gun to protect yourself. Most of you back down from other men. When confronted by strange men at night, that have been following you for 20mins, you want to ask them 'How may I help you?'

Because gun restrictions disarm law abiding citizens that prefer some kind of last resort defense against those who will be armed no matter what the gun laws are like.

Running is always the preferred option, but sometimes you can't. What are you going to do when you hear men going through your belongings in the living room while you and your family sleep just a few feet away? The sound of a 12 gauge pump action shotgun alone would be enough to send them running.

bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

I know that you are trolling, but I will feed you to make a few points.

I do not like gun restrictions, because the only people who follow them are law abiding citizens. Criminals will have guns no matter what the laws are. So I want to be just as strong as my potential attackers. Also, I believe in the Constitution, and I don't like to see it trampled upon.

If someone is acting violently against me, I will fight them. If I am unsuccessful, then I will make them aware that I have a gun, and if that will not stop them, I will shoot them. I will try not to be lethal in my shot if i can, but if he dies, or has other serious injuries, it is his fault. He should not have attacked me.

bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bcop has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

Registered User RelentlessChaos's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 30401
    RelentlessChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RelentlessChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RelentlessChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RelentlessChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RelentlessChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RelentlessChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RelentlessChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RelentlessChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RelentlessChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RelentlessChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RelentlessChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RelentlessChaos's BodySpace
    Wtf is your point OP? You make no fuking sense.

Who the fuk wants to shoot someone? My first instinct is to avoid a problem, as should everyones. What am I suppose to shoot him for no reason? A gun would be used when I have no way out and my life or someone with me is in danger.

Am I missing your point or are you just fuking retarded?
    USMC Reps

Stats: 6'0", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3451
    danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit danow's BodySpace
    Skittles are gangsta.

Misc Scotch Crew
    PSMF/RFL log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145426961&p=894201021#post894201021

Stats: 10'0", 155 lbs
    cncman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cncman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cncman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cncman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cncman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cncman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cncman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cncman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cncman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cncman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cncman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit cncman's BodySpace
    I am beginning to understand the mindset of a beta male.

If someone follows them at night...they assume they are neighborhood watch personnel. Thats why they stop to ask how may they help them.

If someone follows them at night and the person confronts them and tells them "Im neighborhood watch!"..betas automatically believe the person and ask how may they help them.

So why do you guys want guns? You wont use them. You automatically believe any story told to you by someone following you at night. Is it just the principle?
    The mindset of a beta male is liberal agenda.
    Rustlin' murse jimmies

Hates music crew
    Manlet crew

Stats: 5'6", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5951
    MistaO has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MistaO has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MistaO has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MistaO has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MistaO has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MistaO has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MistaO has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MistaO has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MistaO has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MistaO has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MistaO has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MistaO's BodySpace
    Troll-ee-ol-ee-oly
    Do you know about the Federal Reserve?

If not, find out here:

endthefederalreserve.blogspot.com

RON PAUL 2012

Stats: 6'4", 230 lbs
    BodyPoints: 36070
    KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KRANE's BodySpace
    To make up for less than substantial attributes elsewhere of course.
    No Avatar, No Rep***

Rep post threads ONLY!

Rep all correct legitimate math posts.

◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ

**Official No Cell Phone Zombie Crew**

It's been a long time coming but I know A Change Is Gonna Come

Stats: 7'9", 777 lbs
    lasher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lasher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lasher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lasher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lasher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lasher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lasher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lasher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lasher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lasher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lasher has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lasher's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    To make up for less than substantial attributes elsewhere of course.
    yeah, my desire to be able to protect my home, and family means I have a small dick. Krane, I am disappoint.
    "Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent." – St. John Chrysostom

"Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." - Phil. 4:8

RIP 530

Stats: 6'4", 230 lbs
    BodyPoints: 36070
    KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KRANE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KRANE's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    yeah, my desire to be able to protect my home, and family means I have a small dick. Krane, I am disappoint.
    Now did I say that? I was referring to your self-esteem.
    Last edited by KRANE; 03-29-2012 at 06:58 PM.
    No Avatar, No Rep***

Rep post threads ONLY!

Rep all correct legitimate math posts.

◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ

**Official No Cell Phone Zombie Crew**

It's been a long time coming but I know A Change Is Gonna Come

Stats: 5'11", 195 lbs
    ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ONtop888's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Bowyermania View Post
    Did you not see the story about the 18 year old mother who saved her and her new born baby's life when two armed intruders tried to break into her home/trailer. Guns are used for protection. Also, I would rather firearms being in the hands of the public, than only being in the hands of the state.
    That was a bad ass story. She wasn't scurrrred (srs). Check out the Channon Christian case if anyone thinks that prohibiting guns is smart. No thanks. Stories like that will make you second guess the existence of demons. If someone breaks into my home I will not hesitate to kill them. Crazy people are on the train in my city all the time, and I never move from the situation but keep an eye on it in case I have to help someone. I pray everyday that I will act courageously if the situation arises where I have to risk my own life, and wouldn't you know it everyday I see a wacko on the train I am as cool as a cucumber....
    When I look in the mirror I see a man who was born to rustle.

Fedora Fashions CREW

John 15:18 - "If the world hates you, be aware that it hated me before it hated you."

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 206 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31191
    Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Newbtime's BodySpace

No I wouldn't.

No, I don't plan on it, but I want the option. Maybe you would back down to a person attacking a family member of yours, I wouldn't. If someone was following me for 20 minutes at night, I can guarentee you I'd pull a gun on them... "How may I help you?" Dude, do you have no balls? Seriously? A strange man is following me at night at you think I would respond "Please sir would be as kind as to enlighten me on how I can be of service?"? What in the hell.

More like "get the **** away from me"

Sounds to me like you are a coward, and are projecting your cowardice onto other people, to be completely honest.

Another reason I will eventually start CCW'ing on occasion is it makes me less afraid to help people. I was at a auto part store at night, and some guy who appeared to be homeless asked me for a ride in my truck bed.... I bluffed and told him I had a firearm and it would be a bad idea to "try anything". If I didn't think of bull****ting about having a gun, I probably wouldn't of given him a ride.

edit: upon further investigation, it appears i have been trolled.
    Last edited by Newbtime; 03-29-2012 at 07:15 PM.

BodyPoints: 30208
    5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 5x10's BodySpace
    How am I trolling? You and others freely admit you routinely back down from men. Since your first inclination is to run from a situation that might escalate...why do you care about the right to own a gun?
    Being chased in the dark isn't the same as your home being broken into
    We must protect our house(under armour)
    Dallas Cowboys

Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention

thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Bowyermania View Post
    Did you not see the story about the 18 year old mother who saved her and her new born baby's life when two armed intruders tried to break into her home/trailer. Guns are used for protection. Also, I would rather firearms being in the hands of the public, than only being in the hands of the state.
    I love these types of comments. It just shows how retarded the average American is.

ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by bcop View Post
    I know that you are trolling, but I will feed you to make a few points.

I do not like gun restrictions, because the only people who follow them are law abiding citizens. Criminals will have guns no matter what the laws are. So I want to be just as strong as my potential attackers. Also, I believe in the Constitution, and I don't like to see it trampled upon.

If someone is acting violently against me, I will fight them. If I am unsuccessful, then I will make them aware that I have a gun, and if that will not stop them, I will shoot them. I will try not to be lethal in my shot if i can, but if he dies, or has other serious injuries, it is his fault. He should not have attacked me.
    My gun stays in my bedroom, I don't conceal carry, but I do carry a moderate sized knife on my ankle when I go out with my family. To be sure, if I am ever attacked when with my family then I wouldn't try to have a "civil fight." Rather, I would strike to put the person down. Why F around when your life is in danger if you have a gun? The attacker might grab your gun during the struggle.

Fedora Fashions CREW

John 15:18 - "If the world hates you, be aware that it hated me before it hated you."

My jimmies are eternal repoman2184's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 186 lbs
    repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit repoman2184's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by thehypocrit View Post
    I love these types of comments. It just shows how retarded the average American is.

Can you elaborate on that gem?

thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehypocrit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by repoman2184 View Post
    Can you elaborate on that gem?
    "Also, I would rather firearms being in the hands of the public, than only being in the hands of the state."

What more needs to be said?

You sound like an idiot. Self-defense by a mother with her young kids against two thugs is horrible, right?

Fedora Fashions CREW

My jimmies are eternal repoman2184's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 186 lbs
    repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) repoman2184 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit repoman2184's BodySpace
    "Also, I would rather firearms being in the hands of the public, than only being in the hands of the state."

Well, it is telling that two cities with very strict gun control laws are also two of the highest in crime. (Chicago & DC)

BodyPoints: 30208
    5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 5x10 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 5x10's BodySpace

Millions of unarmed citizens have never been slaughtered by their government before, right?
    Dallas Cowboys

Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 206 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31191
    Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Newbtime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Newbtime's BodySpace
    Do you have a difficult time with answering simple questions? Is that why you are not that successful in life?

When someone follows you at night...you assume they are neighborhood watch. That's why you stop to ask them how may you help them?

Key difference between beta mindset and alpha mindset.

Alpha mindset Guy crawling through my window at night = Guy following me at night.

Beta mindset Guy following you at night = neighborhood watch personnel.

Like I said before..I admire the fact you admit you are meek...I dont respect that meekness. Meek people dont intervene on the behalf of others, they usually defer to others.

Because the only time you could EVER, EVER get followed by a suspicious person at night, is in your own neighborhood.

holy ****ing full retard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast