Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by caconway View Post
    Figures. Painting the person who responds to a trivializing statement as angry. So you're a victim now, right? Oh the irony. I wasn't bothered just baffled. And I wasn't responding to whether he's strange or not but to your other statements. You gave your 2 cents and I responded in kind. I see where this is going though. Forget it. Cheers
    wtf? Dude, relax it's an internet discussion about someone neither one of knows. It's all good.
    Lee Priest for President

caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jrhodez View Post
    Arnold said that to/about Kai.
    We've found the winner reps when I get home
    Massive improvements coming to a thread near you...

changed profile pic. don't want Maverik getting any more hard-ons.

"I followed Ronnie to the toilet."

caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fretslayer View Post
    wtf? Dude, relax it's an internet discussion about someone neither one of knows. It's all good.
    Lol I'm fine dude. I like Kai but I honestly try to give all those guys the benefit of the doubt, even jay/branch. My posts and the video thread show that. I read what you said as an implication, which is often times just as strong as an assertion. Whether that isn't or is the case it's still all good. We all have opinions. I was simply stating mine by focusing on your statements.

Its all gravy
    Massive improvements coming to a thread near you...

changed profile pic. don't want Maverik getting any more hard-ons.

"I followed Ronnie to the toilet."

Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JanesLastResort View Post
    He deserved 2nd last year and got a controversial 3rd place finish instead. If he was any less underwhelming he'd have won the o itself.
    Exactly, right now kai is the legitimate #2 bb in the world. It was a disgrace to judging to place him 3rd esp at the sheru show.

justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HydroShake View Post
    maybe he's gotten offers but musclemeds pays him well and he doesn't want to leave the company that helped him when he was a nobody. they better pay him well, he IS the company.
    Im a Kai fan,but if he did g4p in the past for money I assume he would switch sponsorship companies for more money as well.

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not a kai fan, but I think he is getting the shaft at times due to the past.. just because the mr olympia is the posterboy, ambassador for the sport, when people start seeing those pics and videos, then maybe the execs feel it will set them back

but i dont know, I think he deserves better than he gets, the reasons for that... i dont know
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by justinnnnn View Post
    Im a Kai fan,but if he did g4p in the past for money I assume he would switch sponsorship companies for more money as well.
    That makes no sense at all when he did that **** he had nothing and did everything he could to make his dream come true, its not the same as choosing between a 50k or 60k sallary

wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kai prob makes as much with MuscleMeds as Phil does with Muscletech. they are the face of the company. ever heard of them before Kai? same as Zack Khan with Nutrex? we knew them but Zack making them supastars.

gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Kai has a sponsor now.

Attached Images

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh this will not end well for you.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As I've said in one or two other threads, I think Kai's persona could actually be a great strength as Mr Olympia. I think the sport's profile may have reached (or even passed) the limit of what more 'classic'-type bodybuilding ambassadors like Jay and Phil can take it to. Kai often comes across like someone who'd be able to articulate and express the everyday possibilities and attractions of bodybuilding as a worthwhile and beneficial activity to a wider and more diverse audience.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Flek View Post
    Let's not forget he didn't make it to pose with Jay and Phil for the final comparison... IFBB judges...
    yeah that was ****ing rude
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000)
    i got the olympia dvd. every time kai tries to pose down with phil, phil walks away. good strategy on phil's part. this is in the posedown round of the finals.

Smile You're On Camera Voyeursthetics's Avatar
    Voyeursthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Voyeursthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Voyeursthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Voyeursthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Voyeursthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Voyeursthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Voyeursthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Voyeursthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Voyeursthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Voyeursthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Voyeursthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wheytoday View Post
    i got the olympia dvd. every time kai tries to pose down with phil, phil walks away. good strategy on phil's part. this is in the posedown round of the finals.
    any youtube clips of this ?

Originally Posted by Voyeursthetics View Post
    any youtube clips of this ?
    weider takes them down. you can't even find kai's routine on youtube. and if you do, prepare for it to be down.

kai goes up trying to make pose for pose (especially that back lat/bicep pose) against phil and phil just keep walking away and jay blocks kai. good strategy for both (if scoring in this round even maters matters LOOOLL).. Phil only goes against Jay and beats him every time. Jay only gets compared to Phil and solidifies 2nd, when Kai can contend. SHERU was the real robbery, not Olympia. To give Cuts 2nd with a known injury against a better Kai (conditioning better than O) is a shame.

INB4CONSPIRACIES

i gotta do the weekend away. look forward to what i see when i come back.

justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jahaa View Post
    That makes no sense at all when he did that **** he had nothing and did everything he could to make his dream come true, its not the same as choosing between a 50k or 60k sallary
    When it comes to sponsorships it's not about helping them out because you would feel bad leaving them... It's about contracts and money. Yeah ur right about him probably not leaving for a 10k salary raise. That's why a bigger company would have to buy him for a lot more.

BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it just me, or does it seem that Kai really wants nothing to do with actually pushing Muscle meds products.....

example

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BHendrix View Post
    Is it just me, or does it seem that Kai really wants nothing to do with actually pushing Muscle meds products.....
    I can't see Kai pushing some crap like bitetech, energy bands or fat gripz, even if they pay big money

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    I can't see Kai pushing some crap like bitetech, energy bands or fat gripz, even if they pay big money
    I agree but it surprises me. I think most would milk it for every dime. I admit I probably would. I think I would stop at the magic wristbands though. I would not want my name on that. Unfortunately product sponsorship is not something I will need to concern myself with. Unless someone is looking for a fat 30 something to push a product
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson