JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

College basketball..

No experience in high school, but I play basketball a lot. I can shoot from pretty much anywhere and have a good chance of making it. I got some moves in the post, I can drive pretty well and can hit pull up jumpers efficiently. I can grab rim but not dunk right now.

What are the chances? Might try for open try outs for my college in about 6-7 months hopefully will be 190 by then. My college isn't that great, but is graced with the presence of Jordan's son.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

I rep bake 100%, if I haven't repped bake i'm on r/c

Diamond Member Status gpg_prodigy's Avatar
    gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if u can replicate and hit shots from anywhere high percentage in game, then u have a good chance of making it, i would guess thats your specialty, being a good defender as a second attribute will also increase your chances more

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JJRKnights View Post
    No experience in high school, but I play basketball a lot. I can shoot from pretty much anywhere and have a good chance of making it. I got some moves in the post, I can drive pretty well and can hit pull up jumpers efficiently. I can grab rim but not dunk right now.

What are the chances? Might try for open try outs for my college in about 6-7 months hopefully will be 190 by then. My college isn't that great, but is graced with the presence of Jordan's son.
    UCF? he left the program didnt he?

JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SDOptimist View Post
    UCF? he left the program didnt he?
    I don't know if he left it, if he did it must've been really recent, last game we played was on 3/14 here and he was playing then.

if u can replicate and hit shots from anywhere high percentage in game, then u have a good chance of making it, i would guess thats your specialty, being a good defender as a second attribute will also increase your chances more
    Alright cool, these next 6-7 months I need to work really hard to refine my game as much as possible, I hope I can make this dream I have a reality.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't know if he left it, if he did it must've been really recent, last game we played was on 3/14 here and he was playing then.

Alright cool, these next 6-7 months I need to work really hard to refine my game as much as possible, I hope I can make this dream I have a reality.
    Both of his sons were there. One left the team in january (jeffrey jordan) and the other (marcus jordan) remained on the team. Marcus Jordan is the better player.

Why am i so fat :(... CallMeB00M's Avatar
    CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Practice,Practice and practice.Pick up good programs from the internet (Jumping,Handling and shooting programs) and start using them.You have plenty of time but remember that if you could go to a nearby Basketball camp or have a coach train you its a lot better but if you cannot afford Good basketball programs is the way to go.
    Check out my training log .

5jetsgo5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5jetsgo5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5jetsgo5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5jetsgo5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5jetsgo5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5jetsgo5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5jetsgo5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5jetsgo5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5jetsgo5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5jetsgo5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5jetsgo5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    UCF? Not a chance if u didn't play and dominate in high school.

Why am i so fat :(... CallMeB00M's Avatar
    CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CallMeB00M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 5jetsgo5 View Post
    UCF? Not a chance if u didn't play and dominate in high school.
    Disagree,It depends on how good the player is not how good was he in high school.
    It feels good to have sore muscles,knowing that next time i ball I'll be more physique than the last.
    "The only difference between a good shot and a bad shot is if it goes in or not."
    Check out our double log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145659031

Registered User childishbambino's Avatar
    childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10)

you better be pretty damn good to play at UCF. marcus jordan is a very good player, so is keith clanton. just looked UCF up on espn, they went 22-11 and made the NIT this year. that's a very good team.

First of all, you need to maximize your athletic potential as much as possible, and you better be able to dunk at 6'1. I suggest that you work on your point-guard skills. At 6'1, you won't be using many post moves at the D-1 level. Make sure that you improve your passing skills as much as possible. Coaches look for team players in their walk-ons. The last thing they want to deal with is a walk-on who's selfish.

Lucky for you, UCF doesn't seem to be very deep at the point guard slot. If you cut and continue to work on your point-guard skills, you could have a shot. Don't give up man, if you work hard then you can do it.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500)
    And work on your free throws. 85 percent is a must.
    "ham boy"

Originally Posted by childishbambino View Post
    you better be pretty damn good to play at UCF. marcus jordan is a very good player, so is keith clanton. just looked UCF up on espn, they went 22-11 and made the NIT this year. that's a very good team.

First of all, you need to maximize your athletic potential as much as possible, and you better be able to dunk at 6'1. I suggest that you work on your point-guard skills. At 6'1, you won't be using many post moves at the D-1 level. Make sure that you improve your passing skills as much as possible. Coaches look for team players in their walk-ons. The last thing they want to deal with is a walk-on who's selfish.

Lucky for you, UCF doesn't seem to be very deep at the point guard slot. If you cut and continue to work on your point-guard skills, you could have a shot. Don't give up man, if you work hard then you can do it.
    Thanks for the advice man.. I would be more than willing to do all I can to make it lol, I practice hard everyday.

And work on your free throws. 85 percent is a must.
    Every time I shoot free throws for practice I end up with usually 8-9/10, but it isn't rare for me to go 10/10, in games I understand the fatigue factor and all that too.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty big demand out there in college basketball for short white guys who never played the game competitively before.

hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    Pretty big demand out there in college basketball for short white guys who never played the game competitively before.
    Where do you get off on thinking 6 foot 1 is short? *******.

Imo College ball is overrated. It's about getting some actual professional experience and D-League/Europe are good places to go for that. But then again, I'm not looking for a society-approved degree.
    "ham boy"