metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000)

Tips for 5v5 mini basketball tournament?

Hey guys, my neighborhood will be hosting a small 5v5 tournament this coming Saturday. Don't have full info for it yet but we're probably allowed 2-3 subs and it'll be for 1 day only. Games will most likely be 2 10-minute halves.

I've never taken part in any sort of competition for basketball before, and most of the guys that are taking part are casual players that are teaming up for the first time for the event. Do you guys have any tips for it? I mean like basic substitution pattern, general strategy etc, like we're thinking of keeping our star player's minutes down to a minimum against lesser teams, bananas for pre-game and loads of water since it's a 1-day thing.

Any other tips that would work great that a first time player wouldn't be aware of? I'd really like to win this.