DeepankarS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Last 10-12 Lbs left!! and skin is all loose :'(

Post will be long..sorry

I started my working out in Feb this year.
    I weighed 190 Lbs back then.
    Now i weight around 150.
    I haf missed gym for two months because of college exams and then placement interviews (may-june)and (july-august) but did not miss out on the cardio. Used to run even then.
    Started gym again on the 4th of september again but stopped the RUNNING part in the cardio.
    Now my skin has become like very loose and i just want to get rid of these VERY LOOSE love handles and belly fat.

My diet is.

Breakfast:- half glass milk + 2-3 slices of whole wheat bread.
    Lunch: anything low on fat sometimes chicken salami
    Dinner: cucumber, boiled rice, boled pulses.

My exercise include:
    300 situps, 500-700 crunches, 200 legraises(less dur to sciatica problem), 300-500 side bendings then the daily muscle exercises.(legs,arms,chest etc)

I had taken protein earlier (april-june) and used to run.
    I nedd a protein too (VPX zero carb SRO and ISOPURE in consideration) and get rid of this loose skin/fat hanging around me.

Please help.

Irukanjia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Loose skin is just space to put more muscle If you can, maybe buy some weights + dumbbell/barbell so you can train when you don't have the time to get to the gym? 2nd hand sets is what I'm running off, but hey, 5kg of steel is still 5kg of steel.

Skin will naturally tighten too, exposure to sunlight and just over time it should get back to a normal tightness. Losing weight too quickly(relatively) can sometimes make skin excessively loose(more than usual).

It could just be your mind playing tricks on you too. But don't worry, everything will work itself out. It's a living organism just like everything else in your body, and it will do whatever it requires to maintain function and efficiency(aka it will get as small as it requires).
    Success is nothing more than taking advantage of an opportunity. If the opportunity presents itself, take it.

And remember; BIG CHEST. Whenever I lift, that's all I think, along with numbers.