Under Construction:Week12 DavidJBLOCK's Avatar
    DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Grenade Fat Burner

Hello, I recently picked up a bottle of grenade fat burner. A few things about my plan and diet.

Following Kris Gethin's transformation plan. As far as food goes.
    6 oz/Palm Size of Protein/Lean Meat/Egg Whites
    3/4 Cup of Carbohydrates (Brown Rice, Multi Grain Pasta/Broccoli/Cauliflower/Etc)
    1 Cup of Vegetables (Low Carb Veges)
    Meals are eaten 6-8 times a day in small portions.

Beverages have been water, extend bcaa supplement, mio electrolyte(No Cal). at least a gallon of water per day.
    Milk/Cheese cut completely.
    Exceptions:Fruit is supposed to be cut due to sugar but I have it twice a week, also have yogurt twice a week for the probiotics.

I am sticking to Gethin's nutrition at least 90%. Everything I eat, I cook, or prepare myself.

I am currently starting week 12 and will be adjusting the diet to be a bit more healthier long term. I plan on repeating weeks 6-12 to further slim down and cut body fat. I started 12 weeks ago at 33% BF@ 265lbs Roughly. Currently down to 26% BF@ 253lbs. About 21.67lbs BF lost total. I am hoping grenade can help push me below 20% while slimming me down to 240-245lbs while maintaining muscle.

I had to knock out supplements for these last 2 weeks, I am only taking the following.
    Current Supplements
    Flax Seed Oil 1300mg
    Multivitamin
    Grenade Fat Burner
    Metamucil Fiber supplement

Future Supplements.
    Body Fortress Whey Protein
    Body Fortress Creatine
    Extend-Watermelon

I've taken Mega T Green Tea, Roxy Elite, Lipo 6, and Oxy Elite Pro trials in the past.
    I decided to buy Grenade fat burner because of the reviews I read and that it doesn't contain 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. Though it is a great fat burner my fiance shouldn't have to suffer because of it's vasoconstricting side effects(Stim Dick sup[down?]). DMAE should be a bit different compared to DMAA. The Yohimbe root in it should help as well.

7.8/10 the reviews should be higher because I have a feeling people don't know what they were talking about. Kagedmuscle gave it a good review so I'd go with that personally. But let's see what it does for me.

100 Capsules
    Serving Size:1Capsule
    Servings Per Container:100
    Amount Per Serving % DV*
    Grenade® Thermo Detonator Proprietary Blend 775mg *
    Green Tea Extract (80% Polyphenols Epigallocatechin Gallate, 45% Epicatechin) *
    Bitter Orange Extract (Synephrine, Octopamine, N-Methyltyramine, Tyramine, Hordenine) *
    Caffeine Anhydrous (1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine) *
    Grapefruit Seed Extract (6,7- Dihydroxybergamottin)
    Capsicum Annuum (Capsaicin) *
    Evodiamine (Evodia Fructus Extract) *
    Yohimbe Bark Extract (Yohimbine) *
    Raspberry Ketones [4-(4-Hydroxyphenyl) Butan-2-One] *
    Phenylalanine (2-Amino-3-Phenylpropanoic Acid) *
    Cocoa Bean Extract (Methylxanthines, Flavanols) *
    B-Pheneythylamine HCI (B-PEA) *
    Coleus Forskohlii (Forskolin) *
    Yerba Mate Leaf (Caffeine, Theobromine And Theophylline) *
    DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) *
    * Daily Value (DV) not established
    Other Ingredients:
    Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Chlorophyllin Copper Complex Sodium, Titanium Dioxide.
    Made In A GMP Facility That Uses Milk, Soy, Eggs And Peanuts.

Day 1, 3/26/12 254.5lbs
    Woke up around 8, took Grenade at 8:30 with my flax/vitamin. It didn't hurt my stomach unlike roxy elite/oxyelite pro/lipo 6. The directions say to take it 30 min before breakfast. At 9:00 I drank about 3 pasteurized egg whites(It's bio avail and I hate doing dishes <_<), ate 2 peices of whole wheat bread and got ready to hit the gym. The energy I felt was good and clean. No jitters or adrenaline pumping from the pill alone. It gave me really good focus. My work out was as follow

28 Min Cardio on Elip. Machine.
    300 Twists (150 per side)
    -DTP Super Set-
    Reverse Grip Cable Pulldowns
    5 sets of 50,40,30,20,10 reps
    5 sets of 10,20,30,40,50 reps
    Incline Dumbbell Press
    25 Min Circuit on Elip. Machine/Treadmill/AirBike/Rows/JumpRope about 5 min each.

Drank 3 egg whites right after cardio and ate some broccoli

Had class at 12:30PM-1:45 Felt really good. Went home and ate
    fajita chicken
    salsa
    salad
    4 crushed tortilla chips (Bad I know)

Went back to school for class 6:30PM-9:00 I was pretty alert until I got home. I went to bed asap after showering. and no um... Issues regarding vasocontriction <_>

Managed to eat some carrots while on break in between class. My teacher is kind of a nazi regarding food in the classroom.. College for christ sake..

Ate a late dinner with everything minus the chips.

Day 2 3/27/12 254.2 lbs
    Woke up a little late.. 11ish whoops. thanks to somebody wanting to sleep in <_<;;
    Took pills as usual before breakfast (Flax)(Grenade)(Vitamin). I felt really pumped up.

2 egg whites and wheat bread again this morning. Drank my extend through out my work out which was.
    28 Min Cardio on Elip. Machine.
    -DTP Super Set-
    Seated Barbell Press Behind Neck
    Seated Barbell Military Press
    Seated Barbell Military Press

Blood Sugar then crashed, lactic acid build up... That kind of nausea not so much from the pill.

I went home and had.
    A home made smoothie- I was dying from lactic acid burn but the energy got me through again
    Cooked a few meals in advance, brown rice, salsa, fajita steak= my own spanish rice. Cooked without oils and stuff.

Went to class from 5PM-7PM. Finished my cardio in the gym , Got back at about 8:15PM. I still had energy to spare to finish an essay for a writing class. No crashes yet. Went home and ate as usual.

Day 3 3/28/12 253.8
    Woke up at 8AM and got back on track, took the usual 3 pills before breakfast. 3 Egg whites/ bread again. I'll have oats tomorrow as my carb choice this is getting old. Clean energy once again and I got through a killer leg work out today though I am about to head out and knock out 30 min of cardio.

25 Min Elip
    300 Twists
    Leg Press
    2 warm up sets of 8-10 reps
    Superset:
    Seated Leg Curl
    5 sets of 15-20 reps
    Leg Extensions
    5 sets of 15-20 reps
    300 Twists

Had class from 12:30-1:45PM again. Headed home to eat.

2:00PM
    Left over spanish steak rice, 1 cup

Not that hungry, but I need to refuel my body.

4:20PM
    6 Shrimp
    1 Turkey Burger (Nothing on it)
    2/3 Cup Cauliflower mash (garlic and 1 tbs of I can't believe it's not butter with raw garlic+grinded black pepper)
    Cup of Coffee-Going to need it for my 9:00 class)

So far I have no jitters, no huge fatigue(earlier today was due to blood sugar) I only drank the coffee because it is going to be a long day. (Up at 8AM in class until 6:30-9PM.)

The box says not to consume any other caffeine sources all though I think this means at the same time as the supplement. Later in the day should be okay. I would like to see how my progress is with just 1 pill a day for the first week. I'm feeling good so far, Gethin's program has gotten me back in shape. I'd like to push myself even farther.

Hunger has been kept in check so far, though I try to get at least 6-8 meals in if I'm lucky. It seems to have gone down to 4-5. I'll keep you updated I'm about to finish my cardio and head to my 6:30 class.

Sorry if the format is messy by the way, but I'll keep you guys update for anyone interested in this fat burner. The bottle is quite the novelty as well.

grenadeceo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grenadeceo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grenadeceo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grenadeceo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grenadeceo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grenadeceo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grenadeceo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grenadeceo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grenadeceo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grenadeceo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grenadeceo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Grenade Fat Burner

Thanks for the comprehensive info, I look forward to hearing about your progress!
    Al

Team Grenade

www.grenade.com

www.********.com/GrenadeFatBurner

www.twitter.com/thermogrenade

www.youtube.com/user/grenadefatburner

DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Finished up class last night and got home. I honestly slept good.

Woke up today at 8, took my supps about an hour ago and I'm about to head out.
    Breakfast was just egg whites and oats, very clean.

On the schedule today.
    Jogging-Treadmill Jogging-Treadmill
    Cardio
    25 min
    Twist
    150 reps, per side

DTP Superset:

Dumbbell Bench Press
    Bent Over Two-Dumbbell Row

Jogging-Treadmill Jogging-Treadmill
    Cardio
    25 min
    Twist Seated
    150 reps, per side

Also going on a cardio run later. Probably going to eat lunch before that.

Just like yesterday it delivered results. The energy helped me get through my insane work out. Also I felt a nice warm feeling in my core. Allergies today are really messing me up though.

Current Weight 253lbs

Food= Clean Meals

sorry in a bit of a hurry today

Current Weight 252.7

I am very impressed with the energy grenade delivered today. 2 hours of yoga with one of Gethin's grueling work out sessions. I was feeling very warm during the yoga class at my core. Today was just a shoulder, abs, and a calves day. Ate very clean except the evening had a little more carbs then I should have.

I've been off of prework out and other supplements so far so I am amazed. I'm going to avoid taking it saturday and sunday (rest days) So that I can get the same high I got when I started taking them. (Cutting caffeine for 2 days then resuming) Hope that sounds okay.

Weight: 252.1

SAT/SUN ended up being a rest day.

So I cut out caffeine and stimulants all weekend. Took 1 grenade today and the energy was unreal. I might only take this on work out days for now so I don't build up as much tolerance. It got me through day 83 of my training plan with no issues. I ended up adding bench press to my training day and got through it without any issues. One more day to go! I have my 6:30PM class tonight so we'll see how far the energy takes me through out the day. Currently I haven't been having any issues or side effects. Roxy Lean gave me some head aches and everything feels fine with Grenade currently.

Short Update Today

Wed/Thur Grenade got me through really good. One note I need to make is avoid taking it WITH pre work out. Not because of the Caffeine but because Yohimbe and L- Tyrosine don't mix.

Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medford will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm reading your thread with interest because I want to try grenade myself.

staminakane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

update on grenade use

well man.
    just wondering how your progress is with using grenade? i got a few sample packs a couple of weeks ago and I'm not too sure about them. Obviously im not going to notice any fat loss yet but I'm definitely feeling more energetic and almost on a high but I can sort of feel it on my heart which I don't think is too good. I read another review where someone else was feeling a high but then a come down as well and i can relate to what he is saying but I have alot going on at the minute so i'm not going to blame the pills for a downer.
    I was taking 1 in the morning before breakfast then another 1 30min before lunch and some days 1 30min before training.
    I definitely feel sharper and energetic but I don't know if a noticeable feeling on my heart is usual or dangerous.

Kane.

AterryHM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I made the mistake of following Krith Gethins recommended dosing (2 pills when you wake up) at 0400 and couldn't fall asleep untill 0200 the following morning. Heart was pounding couldn't calm down felt very anxious hot and cold chills all day. The next morning I following the manufacture dose 1 am and 1 pm felt great clean energy all day and was finally able to sleep.

Malachai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malachai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malachai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malachai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malachai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malachai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malachai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malachai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malachai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malachai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malachai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well for me I took 2 cycles on it... Just finished his 12 week program. It was okay, but I don't know if it help me because I drink coffee in the mornings before I started to take it. Next week i'm starting his program again. This will be my 2nd time on it so I will follow his instruction to the tea now. Last time I wanna say I did about 75% or 60% of his program.

We will see how the day goes...

BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey, I tried a sample of this yesterday. I'm basically in the same boat as staminakane & AterryHM. I was pretty tired previous to taking these and was just using them to get through a night shift @ work. I took two before eating and going to work. I then took two later in the night. I didn't like these much at all. Had me feeling anxious and I didn't sleep for crap the next day. I'm now trying a sample of Fat Free by appnut and it's much smoother! My thought process is more effective on Fat Free and that's after not getting much sleep at all after using the Grenade sample. The package said you can take two in morning and two in afternoon so I don't think I over did it but I won't be trying this product again. Didn't care for how I felt at all. YMMV
    Currently using: Pre-Workout Boost: (Black Majgic:BZRK, Recon1:Total War, Alpha Lion:Superhuman) Intra:(Xtend) Proteins (Nutrabio,Truvani Plant Based). Orange Triad Multi, Nordic Naturals Fish Oil, Cognition Enhancement.
    ~Staying shredded is the name of the game~

wasteman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey mate i suppose you have been using grenade for a while now
    people have made claims that grenade also burns fat from penis effecting girth
    Is this true and has this happend to you.?
    Anyone reply Thanks
    because i would not want to purchase a produt that effects penis.

wasteman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

grenade fat burner

Anyone reply Thanks

cjs81481 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wasteman123 View Post
    Anyone reply Thanks
    The penis is an organ that when erect is filled with blood, no fat involved. If one of the other ingredients is affecting blood flow that is another matter...
    ~~~~Counselor~~~~

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13