russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

JUGGERNAUT -unrelated question

I keep wanting to reply more to people's daily posts but when I click on them there is so much going on and I cannot tell what's going on. Is there a secret to these forums that I haven't figured out?

Balance53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Balance53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Balance53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Balance53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Balance53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Balance53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Balance53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Balance53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Balance53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Balance53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Balance53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by russianlove18 View Post
    I keep wanting to reply more to people's daily posts but when I click on them there is so much going on and I cannot tell what's going on. Is there a secret to these forums that I haven't figured out?
    I'm with you. I don't get this thing!

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Balance53 View Post
    I'm with you. I don't get this thing!
    Check out my link in my signature - I just posted something on how to manage all the journals by subscribing to the thread and putting them in folders - details are in that post. You have to decide how much time and effort you want to put into supporting your fellow JUGGERNAUTS. If you want to make sure you want to support every one of them do what I did and split them up evenly for every day of the week. Right now there are 14 journals every day that I am looking at so by the end of the week I hit them all up. Posting once a week it is going to be impossible to review everything that is going on - I review the thread and pick out an area that interests me that I want to comment on or ask a question. If I am looking for a response I make sure I check back later that day or the next for a reply. Again - the details you get into relate to the time comittment you plan on putting in. It could be as simple as just posting on the thread a little motivation or encouragement - or a specific question as it relates to nutrition or workouts - or advice that you want to offer as a result of reviewing the journal.

This link shows all of the current competitors and will be updated from time to time.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2960531&page=2

I am offering up a lot of advice and such in my journal so be sure to check there often or post your questions there - as I update that thread every day.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck juggernauter..keep pushing
    LIVE FOR THE BURN!