Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    I havent even had coffee! Im sleeping in a sweat box this weekend. which coarse is just a heated room. Those of us doing this sleep in one cabin so our families aren't miserable to. We have a big festival going on so lots of visitors right now.

anyway.... were working on heat adaption an training. Its kind of hard to want to get up and drink coffee when you've been sweating all night. Its does give new meaning to being hawt and horny all night. LOL
    I turned on my AC today....just sayin
    My OV35 workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128303161

Jeep Rubicon=Hummer Recovery Vehicle

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mountain_Goat View Post
    I turned on my AC today....just sayin
    You suck. I wanna sleep in ac.

Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You suck. I wanna sleep in ac.
    you know where to find me....

xoxo
    My OV35 workout log:

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you know where to find me....

xoxo
    Aw I could really use a few days of refuge. Some ac, cold beer and ....... .. and sleep. lol

Aw I could really use a few days of refuge. Some ac, cold beer and ....... .. and sleep. lol
    LOL!!!! Heck I may even let ya sleep in....
    My OV35 workout log:

LOL!!!! Heck I may even let ya sleep in....
    Aw .. sleeping in.. not sure what that feels like anymore! I've had such a rough day like seriously I may explode today!

Date: Sunday,April 1,2012
    Sleep: idk
    Hydration: idk
    Mood:

Supplements:
    Cherry Limeade Bodyform - Multivitamin – green tea – garlic oil – biotin – Calcium, magnesium, D – fish,flax,borage oils – fiber – co q-10 – L-lysine – L-argine – extra b & c vits -
    glucosamine chondroitin msm -

Recovery Methods:
    Morning: Dry skin brushing w/ joint compression, hot shower w/ light stretching, followed by a 30 min light massage.
    Night: Soak in rev

Today ended in a **** storm. I'm so stressed and in some much trouble it's not even funny. My boss is throwing a tantrum like I have never seen. He's so pissed off he's booking a flight from Spain to here! I'll be lucky if I ride for this team after he gets here let working in the camp. Yeah he's super pissed.

I lead a race practice today with sponsors watching and me and two of my team mates all have sinus problems at the moment. We called support to bring us meds and they didn't check to make sure the meds they gave us were a non drowsy formula. So half way through practice were damn near passing out. We caused atleast 4 wrecks, we damaged several bikes and we looked like utter **** in front guys we were suppose to be convincing we give us more money. I'm lead out there ultimately it was all my responsibility.

To make it worse two days I was in wreck on the track that left me with bruises up one leg, damaged ribs and lower back bruises. So he's gonna return and I look like someone has beating the **** of me, I've damged several bikes this week and God only knows what my sponsor think right now.

The mans been cussing in Spanish for three hours while trying to book a flight. When he cusses at me in Spanish I know I done wrong cause I don't speak Spanish.
    Last edited by grace_ou; 04-01-2012 at 05:33 PM.

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Grace, what's a Decline Squat?

Also that sounds like you got a bum wrap in front of your sponsors. I hope you were able to smooth things out and explain to them what happened.

Also the foots look great as usual!
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

Originally Posted by BobisMighty View Post
    Hey Grace, what's a Decline Squat?

Also that sounds like you got a bum wrap in front of your sponsors. I hope you were able to smooth things out and explain to them what happened.

Also the foots look great as usual!
    Decline squats are used to either rehab a knees with patellar tendon problems or prehabing the knees. It increases the weight load on the pateller tendon, also hits the quads good. It's also good for knee tendonitis and few other things. It's in general a good exercise for runners & cyclist. I'm using it for prehab just to insure my knees are good and strong going into this summer. It's def one of those exercises that's good to start with body weight and work your way up and I believe I remember reading that it's best not to go over 75% of your max squat on these.
    http://www.xcelfit.com/wp-content/up...it_April11.pdf

This is a good example for a smaller decline board. You need a wider and heavier one for decline squats with weights.

These are also great for single leg work, eccentric single leg decline squats. They are very effective even at low weight. This isn't an exercise that requires you to go real heavy on.
    http://www.mendeley.com/research/bio...decline-squat/

I've tried the full weightloaded decline squats and the single leg body weight and pack loaded and I personally think I'm gonna stick with the single leg declines with weighted vest or packs, since I'm using it mostly for prehab.

Also if your up for a little more reading... LOL.. this is a great article. http://runningwritings.blogspot.com/...g-part-ii.html

I spent all morning with the sponsors and explaining what happen trying to spin this disaster! I think I'm ok. They handed over a check so... how bad could they be feeling. I'm promised them a repeat next week with more then double the mileage. We want be using the same support crew though.

It's better this stuff happens in practice though then while were actually touring or in a race. This was a huge mistake though and ultimately the blame is mine. I choose to work in camp and still race so it's gonna be up to me show I can do both and this certainly wasn't a great start at that!

To make it all worse the stupid medic just gave the other two guys a med that made them drowsy to me though it was a med I can't take. It's had ingredients in it I'm not suppose to take. So I had a bit of a worse reaction then the other guys did.

When we get meds out on a ride (and we do this alot) there's a list on the truck it stays in the first aid kit that tells the person bringing us meds if there is anything we can't take. That wasn't checked and then the fact that the meds given were a formula that causes drowsiness. That should never happen.
    Last edited by grace_ou; 04-02-2012 at 08:57 AM.

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You get your BodyForm yet??
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

Originally Posted by NC_Tarheel View Post
    You get your BodyForm yet??
    Not yet babe..

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not yet babe..
    Should be soon!! It shipped from Cali on Friday!!
    Better Body Sports

Should be soon!! It shipped from Cali on Friday!!
    I will be looking for it then!!

BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh I've seen people do decline squats at this rehab place I used to go to. I'll keep that in mind if i have any knee issues.

glad the sponsors forked over the dough. yeah that sounds like a really awful situation though. you don't want to mess around with meds.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome decline squat write-up, repped.. Will definitely incorporate into my program if any sign of knee problems shows up.

Also, subbed for more alcoholic smoothies and endurance training!
    [CURRENT LOG]
    - Neogenix Neurosurge V2.0: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154617053

[RECENT LOGS AND REVIEWS]
    -Controlled Labs Purple PsyKO: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152457953
    -Neogenix Bodyforge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150462743
    -Universal Shock Therapy Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143483973
    -Scivation Xtend Pink Lemonade: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148471023

Oh I've seen people do decline squats at this rehab place I used to go to. I'll keep that in mind if i have any knee issues.

glad the sponsors forked over the dough. yeah that sounds like a really awful situation though. you don't want to mess around with meds.
    It's always good to keep the knees strong .. I think decline squats make decent accessory work from time to time.

yeah.. we talk about what I had to agree to for that. LOL

Originally Posted by KSUtfx View Post
    Awesome decline squat write-up, repped.. Will definitely incorporate into my program if any sign of knee problems shows up.

Also, subbed for more alcoholic smoothies and endurance training!
    Thanks. LOL, it takes alot of alcohol to get into endurance sports. Drunk or crazy..

Date: Monday, April 2,2012
    Sleep: 5 to 6
    Hydration: 36
    Mood:

Blood pressure: 125/85
    Resting heart rate: 56
    Supplements:
    Cherry Limeade Bodyform - Multivitamin – green tea – garlic oil – biotin – Calcium, magnesium, D – fish,flax,borage oils – fiber – co q-10 – L-lysine – L-argine – extra b & c vits -
    glucosamine chondroitin msm -

Recovery Methods:
    Morning: Dry skin brushing w/ joint compression, hot shower w/ light stretching, followed by a 30 min light massage.
    Night: Soak in rev

Notes: I'm not feeling overly well today. I have a sinus infection, I'm feeling hung over sorta from yesterdays incident. I haven't slept. I've been highly stressed all day. You can see my blood pressures higher then normal and I'm not very well hydrated at the moment. So basically I feel like **** today. All I really need is a good nights sleep and a bit of hydrating, so by tomorrow I should be back to my normal cranky self. I'm a def gettin me some ac to sleep in tonight.

(pic from the weekends trail ride)

Weightlifting:

Cable bench
    3x5 @ 100
    2x3 @ 120
    2x3 @ 140
    2x3 @ 160
    1x3 @ 180

Cable shoulder over head press
    1x5 @ 20-20
    1x5 @ 30-30
    1x5 @ 40-40
    2x3 @ 50-50
    2x3 @ 60-60

Cable Flyes
    5x10 @ 45-45

Front Db raises & Side DB raises
    3x8 @ 25-25 for each

Bradford presses
    4x10 @ 30

DB Snatches ES
    5x5 @ 25-30-35-40-45
    2x3 @ 50

Running: Road
    Total Time: 45 mins
    Heart rates: 155-165

Spin: *I choose to do a spin session so I could be around to deal with things in camp.
    Total Time: 1.30 hours
    15 min warm up
    10 mins 70%
    5 mins 75%
    5 mins 80%
    15 mins 60%
    10 mins (30+30) 90%/50%
    5 mins 60%
    5 mins 70%
    5 mins 75%
    15 cool down
    Total time 1:30

(pic from this weekends trail ride)

Meals: 1 post weight lifting
    Whey - pineapple - egg whites

Meals: 2 post running
    Oatmeal - apple - egg white omelet

Meals: 3 post cycling
    sushi - spring rolls - grilled bison

Meals: 4
    Salmon - salad - strawberries - red wine -

BodyForm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/be.../bodyform.html
    Better Body Sports Products
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/be...bodysports.htm

strong benching and overhead presses chica!
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounded like quite a predicament with the medicine mishap. I'm glad your sponsors didn't pull out. Keep up the good work.
    Total's = Jan. 2012 - 1036 @ 198's
    Jan. 2013 - 1184 @ 220's
    Jul. 2013 - 1251 @ 220's
    Jan. 2014 - 1355 @ 242's

strong benching and overhead presses chica!
    Thanks. it's cable work which is a little less impressive. lol

Originally Posted by simp3204 View Post
    Sounded like quite a predicament with the medicine mishap. I'm glad your sponsors didn't pull out. Keep up the good work.
    Yeah, that really sucked! It's the equivalent of giving up sleeping pills mid ride. It wasn't pleasant. **** happens though ya just gotta take it and move on.

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wtf

how come i'm just finding out about this now?
    My Journal, sometimes there are adorable dog pics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149029193

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

Originally Posted by LoveMyInk View Post
    wtf

IDK.. cause I have a mile long sig that nobody reads?

wtf

Everyone's trying BodyForm but you
    Better Body Sports

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IDK.. cause I have a mile long sig that nobody reads?
    psh!

jk i have been on my phone, it sucks

Everyone's trying BodyForm but you

not my fault you don't <3 me
    My Journal, sometimes there are adorable dog pics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149029193

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

not my fault you don't <3 me

You take that back!!!
    Better Body Sports

Rain, rain go away I wanna play in the mud today.

rain good lightening bad.....

Geezus,...I read about your ride incident. Dayum girl. That sucks!!! How you feeling today?

No lightening here...just SNOW!!! LOLz.

Have fun mud wrestling!
    My OV35 workout log:

Geezus,...I read about your ride incident. Dayum girl. That sucks!!! How you feeling today?

No lightening here...just SNOW!!! LOLz.

Have fun mud wrestling!
    yeah that sucked but it all worked out.

Its more like mud sitting at the moment. I bogged down... Im stuck. lol waiting on someone to come pull me out now.

yeah that sucked but it all worked out.

Its more like mud sitting at the moment. I bogged down... Im stuck. lol waiting on someone to come pull me out now.
    Bike stuck or vehicle stuck?
    My OV35 workout log: