ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cellucor Super HD.

I've never been a big fan of Cellucor's muscle building supplements; however, their weightloss stacks have always been superior to most. HD is no different. It's the first stand-alone weight loss pill that cellucor has produced, meaning that it covers everything. It's not as powerful as cellucor's D4/T7/WS1 stack, but that's to be expected. However, for one try-hard pill twice a day, it puts out very good results. I gives you just enough energy, just enough hunger suppresion, and it doesn't overdue it. I've got no stomach eches, headeches, or side effects from normal dosage of this product. I never felto over-amped up until I tried 2 caps for the first dosage (optional).

After two days of dosage, you can up the initial dose to 2, which was extremely strong! I went back down to one. Some people can handle that amount of energy so just so everyone knows, yes you can up the dosage.

I think I've lost 5-7 pounds overall. I feel great, I look great, and I'm really happy that cellucor put this product out there. I loved their shread stack (D4/T7/WS1) but it's 200.00s. 200.00's vs 40.00's. I'd definitely try this before going to their full stack. It's more than worth it.

I would recomend this product to people who have consistently struggled with finding a sufficient dieting pill that suits them, people that are overly sensative to most dieting pills, and people looking for an added edge during cutting.
    Last edited by ThexFallen; 03-28-2012 at 10:20 AM.
    If you don't have haters, you better get some!

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've yet to try Super HD, but from what those around me have been saying it looks quite potent.

I'm curious to see how it compares to other staples of the fat burner game like Dexaprine, TXR, and the like.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol 1 is PLENTY! (of the beta at least)

this is one of those "I dare you not to lose weight on this stuff" types of supplements

pobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) pobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) pobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) pobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) pobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) pobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) pobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) pobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) pobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) pobski is on a distinguished road. (+10) pobski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I tried one today from my free sample deal and I've had to pee about 20 times during the work day so far. I'm guessing this stuff has some diuretic stuff in it. I've been dieting for a while but I wouldn't be surprised if I get home and weigh a few pounds less than I did this morning.

AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really been wanting to try this. Thanks for the review. Sounds like a winner.
    Bubble Butt Bounty Hunter

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pobski View Post
    I tried one today from my free sample deal and I've had to pee about 20 times during the work day so far. I'm guessing this stuff has some diuretic stuff in it. I've been dieting for a while but I wouldn't be surprised if I get home and weigh a few pounds less than I did this morning.
    Its mild, but if you drink a lot of water, it might be more of a noticeable effect. For me it def adds at least an extra trip or two when I push the Gallon mark. Nothing beats L2 though, I think at 2 gallons I hit the bathroom like 12 times a day, lol. It is what I used in my progress pics when I was pretty leaned out. I wish I had Super HD back then, lol.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com