Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I AM JUGGERNAUT - jenndolan

3/28/12
    MY STORY:
    Hey everyone!!! My name is Jenn, and I AM JUGGERNAUT

MY MAIN GOAL - I am here to live life to it fullest potential, have fun and play hard! Bring on some new challenges and inspire and help others to do the same. What better way to than to enter a challenge right!!!

HOW I STARTED:

I have always been active. I grew up doing dance, gymnastics and was on the diving team as a kid. As I got older I started snowboarding. After college, I worked out at the local gym and started teaching step classes and an abs class until I was 7 months pregnant with my first born. I have 2 kids now. Once my kids were a few years old I realized I was very unhappy with myself. I had a great life, I was married, had two beautiful kids but just wasn’t happy with me. I loved being a “mom”, but felt as if I lost a piece of “me”, my adventurous side, and my edge, what use to define me. It was like I woke up one day and said, “Who am I?” “Mom” doesn’t define me. It is part of the description, but there is more to it than just “Mom.” So I started running…it gave me some “me time”, time to think, time to re-create. My family has been a great support system in my training. I think it actually encouraged them to think about nutrition and fitness and their health a little bit more. I hope to continue to set new goals and accomplish new things in this journey. It is an on-going process which I am completely enjoying.

So right now, I am in the midst of training for a figure competition. I just started to carb cycle this week. So far so good, but it is only wednesday. haha. Seriously, the diet isn't really that bad, YET! I have been eating pretty clean for a few years now, so it wasn't really much of a change in the type of food I was eating, just the combinations and timing.

As far as training goes, I train 6 days a week. Rest 1. Now, I am currently trying to get my legs to catch up with my upper body, so I train them twice a week.

here is what I am doing so far...
    early am cardio - I mean EARLY!!!! - my butt is at the gym at 4:30 am. 6 x per week. Saturday I will do cardio later because the gym doesn't open until 7 am on Saturdays.

Monday - back
    Tuesday - legs
    Wednesday - Chest
    Thursday - Arms
    Friday - Shoulders
    Saturday - Legs

I will get into more detail of what my workouts are like in the upcoming days.
    Thanks for all the support!
    Last edited by jenndolan; 03-28-2012 at 12:50 PM. Reason: add workout and diet info
    Life's an adventure, live it to its fullest potential!!

http://strengthinliving.wordpress.com/

********: Jennifer Dolan Regina

Instagram: jenndolan76

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love your positive energy! Being positive and strong is a huge key to success!!!! Your going to do great! Welcome to the challenge!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

texastiger1366 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jenn has awesome determination and has all it takes to be a successful bodybuilder. This girl is going places.
    Live healthy or die.

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jenndolan View Post
    3/28/12
    MY STORY:

MY MAIN GOAL - I am here to live life to it fullest potential, have fun and play hard! Bring on some new challenges and inspire and help others to do the same. What better way to than to enter a challenge right!!!

HOW I STARTED:

I have always been active. I grew up doing dance, gymnastics and was on the diving team as a kid. As I got older I started snowboarding. After college, I worked out at the local gym and started teaching step classes and an abs class until I was 7 months pregnant with my first born. I have 2 kids now. Once my kids were a few years old I realized I was very unhappy with myself. I had a great life, I was married, had two beautiful kids but just wasn’t happy with me. I loved being a “mom”, but felt as if I lost a piece of “me”, my adventurous side, and my edge, what use to define me. It was like I woke up one day and said, “Who am I?” “Mom” doesn’t define me. It is part of the description, but there is more to it than just “Mom.” So I started running…it gave me some “me time”, time to think, time to re-create. My family has been a great support system in my training. I think it actually encouraged them to think about nutrition and fitness and their health a little bit more. I hope to continue to set new goals and accomplish new things in this journey. It is an on-going process which I am completely enjoying.
    HEY HEY welcome to the challenge!!!! glad to see you here Jenn!!!

check out my log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...13&pagenumber=

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3/28/12
    MY STORY:

HOW I STARTED:

Welcome to the Challenge Jenn!! You look AWESOME for being "mom". Love your shoulders. What goals are you pursuing for the challenge?

Stop by my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post847625543
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge Jenn!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    3/28/12
    MY STORY:

HOW I STARTED:

Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge!

Interesting to see that you found yourself in your training. Stay motivated and keep progressing! Can't wait to see the start of the logs!

JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3/28/12
    MY STORY:

HOW I STARTED:

Hey Jenn, you sound like an awesome person and you will fit right in with the rest of this awesome crew. welcome to the challenge.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.<Thomas Jefferson>

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143135103&highlight=juggernaut

hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3/28/12
    MY STORY:

HOW I STARTED:M

hello jenn welcome to the challenge looking fwd to seeing your progress and accomplishments.
    Faith Is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.

jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Totally pumped up for this! Wow, the support is great too.

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    I love your positive energy! Being positive and strong is a huge key to success!!!! Your going to do great! Welcome to the challenge!

Biggest fan! Thanks for all the support you rock!!!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome Jenn from a fellow Pennsylvanian!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Elijah!!! Always up for a good challenge btw, your website is really cool. Congrats!!!

My ultimate goal is to do a figure competition mid June. This really is my passion. I love training. I just want to enjoy the journey and help others live a healthier lifestyle and find the balance that everyone is searching for in their busy lives.

Your story is fantastic and I can't wait to read more. The support here is amazing!

Thanks! I can't wait to read everyones logs.

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Welcome Jenn from a fellow Pennsylvanian!
    Well hello! what part of PA are you from. I am pumped for the journey!

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SW Pa Here. Welcome to the forums, and good luck with the challenge
    "Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

My Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145043261

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ah man...another Pennsylvanian...lol...JK

Glad to have you. You have a great attitude and outlook!

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    3/28/12
    MY STORY:

HOW I STARTED:

So right now, I am in the midst of training for a figure competition. I just started to carb cycle this week. So far so good, but it is only wednesday. haha. Seriously, the diet isn't really that bad, YET! I have been eating pretty clean for a few years now, so it wasn't really much of a change in the type of food I was eating, just the combinations and timing.

As far as training goes, I train 6 days a week. Rest 1. Now, I am currently trying to get my legs to catch up with my upper body, so I train them twice a week.

early am cardio - I mean EARLY!!!! - my butt is at the gym at 4:30 am. 6 x per week. Saturday I will do cardio later because the gym doesn't open until 7 am on Saturdays.

Monday - back
    Tuesday - legs
    Wednesday - Chest
    Thursday - Arms
    Friday - Shoulders
    Saturday - Legs

Welcome to the contest! Is the figure competition you are in local? I try to hit all the shows I can.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Welcome to the challenge!
    Thanks! Good luck to you. So many PA people! I love it! The support here is fantastic!

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good for you on getting "you" back! I'm 5 weeks out from my next show and feeling beat lol! AND after this show my wife and I are planning on entering into the world of parenthood as well! Big things this year

Best of luck to ya!

Zach A.

3/28/12
    MY STORY:

HOW I STARTED:

Monday - back
    Tuesday - legs
    Wednesday - Chest
    Thursday - Arms
    Friday - Shoulders
    Saturday - Legs

Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

DangerousAl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome! Just stay positive all the time...

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am in Southwest Pa, about an hour out of Pittsburgh.
    Workout Log:

Thanks! Good luck to you. So many PA people! I love it! The support here is fantastic!
    Maybe we all have ancestry connected to the York Barbell Club in Pa. Lot's of great lifters from the past! It is in our blood!
    Workout Log:

photos

small photo.jpgphoto 3-29-12 small.jpg

I hope this works...You think I would be able to figure out this log by now. haha

Attachment 4287953Attachment 4287963

I hope this works...You think I would be able to figure out this log by now. haha
    I guess you just have to click on it to view my start pics.

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Maybe we all have ancestry connected to the York Barbell Club in Pa. Lot's of great lifters from the past! It is in our blood!
    So true. My first Figure show is going to be in York in June. I am very excited for it

Originally Posted by Zach A. View Post
    Good for you on getting "you" back! I'm 5 weeks out from my next show and feeling beat lol! AND after this show my wife and I are planning on entering into the world of parenthood as well! Big things this year

Best of luck to ya!

Zach A.
    That is awesome! You will have to keep me posted on your show and how things go. I am 11 weeks out yet. Parenthood is wonderful! I have an 8 and a 5 year old and they make me laugh everyday. They are so much fun and in a sense keep me young.

I wish you the best!

Originally Posted by DangerousAl View Post
    Awesome! Just stay positive all the time...
    That is how I try to live my life!