Joeshmoeblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joeshmoeblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joeshmoeblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What does it mean when...

Ok so you're cutting right. Everything seems to be going pretty good. You can feel your stomach getting tighter, and your are looking good and pumped after your workout.

Then all of a sudden, after 2 weeks of cutting, you just suddenly blow up into a fat, bloated balloon. Like, your calories remained in defeceit, but now you look like a saggy, deflated balloon that is retaining water.

See this is whats going on with me, and it's very frustrating. like last monday I was lookin tight and my pecs were ripped, and my waiste was all trim and ****.

Today I'm all bloated, and deflated, and my muscles aren't keeping their pump.

wtf?

cutting at 2200 calories.

Lifting 30 mins; cardio 20 mins. about 3-4 times a week.

about 190 and 16-17% body fat.

Im 'stumped.

Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds mental. Cutting at 2200 isn't going to yeild dramatic results in 2 weeks. Not at your weight. Weight fluctuates with water retention. I weighed 206 befor work and now I weigh 200 after eating. I was curious...

Czyc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Czyc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Czyc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Czyc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Czyc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Czyc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Czyc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Czyc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Czyc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Czyc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Czyc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Probably water retention... you probably ate more sodium than usual and that caused some water retention. Try watching your sodium intake more closely over the next couple days, increase your potassium intake (avocado's, tomatoes, bananas), and drink more water! This should help.

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Czyc View Post
    Probably water retention... you probably ate more sodium than usual and that caused some water retention. Try watching your sodium intake more closely over the next couple days, increase your potassium intake (avocado's, tomatoes, bananas), and drink more water! This should help.
    Yes^^^^

First... Remember a pound or two here and there is meaningless. Last week my wife prepared some low calorie chicken breast but she cooked it with soy sauce... I held onto 2-3 pounds of water from that high sodium chicken for several days afterwards.

Drink lots of water...it will flush through quicker.

Don't sweat the weight fluctuations. They are just part of the game.
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.