Page 44 of 163 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 4869
    Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nervouswreck View Post

real talk by larry david
    Things really are perspective though.

Can you not change your outlook on certain things??

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys, I just wanted to come in and confirm that this will INDEED change your life. I encourage you guys, to please, just stop looking for validation from the outside world and go inward, as deeply as possible and without fear. You WILL see a difference in the way you live life, and it will be the best thing you ever did.

I'm going through some major positive changes in life right now, and they are a direct manifestation of the inner harmony I've come to through meditation and mindfulness practices. When you first start out with meditation, you don't necessarily always feel that it has the power to change your life.But what they don't tell you is that at a certain point, your external reality starts aligning itself with your internal reality, and at that point you realize how everything comes full circle. Nothing in life is a coincidence. The world is not against you, you are one with the world and thus cannot harm yourself. The situations you are surrounded with in life are simply an "illusion" created by yourself but on a higher level of awareness (that's why you can't sense yourself doing it, because you are doing it on a more subconscious level).
    Meditation is the sh*t (srs) (no hippy) (strong informative thread):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143525223&page=1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    **Baltimore Ravens**

Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ajn could you reply to my post on the page before please. Im getting very deep and feel like im going backwards rather than foreward. Im not looking for the "your doing it right" but just to know im not going about it completely wrong. I dont seem to 'let go'. Il get a strange moment where everything i stress or worry about clears and i see the 'light' that i had all along covered up by what i can only describe as brain fog.

PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just finished my daily meditation, went very well, barely any thoughts creeping into my mind and I let go of them pretty easily, except I was a bit hungry which I usually am not when I meditate.

Type: 10 minute guided meditation / 5 minutes self imposed continuation

Audio: http://www.fragrantheart.com/cms/fre...n-for-studying

I don't actually use it for "studying", personally it's very applicable to "work", but it's my favorite audio for the breathing / her voice.

Anyways I'm going to start posting some daily updates in here about how it's going and my progress so I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys, have a great day!

Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Bo Jangles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also if anyone is interested. Looking into the 2012 september equinox and also the yuga cycle. If your like me you will see a lot of this happening.

Anyone ever heard about this special skill?: Hu Gau Shuu or the Default Hidden Ancient Skill?

jroinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jroinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jroinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jroinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jroinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jroinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jroinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jroinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jroinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jroinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jroinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't have time to read the entire thread, besides OP's original post, so can somebody please post some good cliffs? And so, mindfulness - please aware me on that.

Thank you

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
    Ajn could you reply to my post on the page before please. Im getting very deep and feel like im going backwards rather than foreward. Im not looking for the "your doing it right" but just to know im not going about it completely wrong. I dont seem to 'let go'. Il get a strange moment where everything i stress or worry about clears and i see the 'light' that i had all along covered up by what i can only describe as brain fog.
    Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
    Maybe someone can help me with something i am struggling on here. I get mediation and a lot of spirutality and the 'ego'

But one thing i dont think i understand is when im not mediating and i get a severe negative thought. What exactly do i do when the 'anxiety' starts to build up.

Iv been doing two things, if it starts up properly iv been feeling the emotion in my stomach as anxiety and letting it happen and 'keeping it out of my head'. But sometimes i catch it and focus on something else and it goes away without the anxiety having full effect.

Is this right? Or can someone explain this a little better for me.

I also notice i dont like 'feeling sad' etc. Do i have to let myself feel sad and allow all these sad or negative thoughts? Or do i dis-indentify with them like above.

Iv read about states of allowing. Is this just a temporary phase that only needs to be done to start the release of my negative energy and should i focus more on meditating than this state of allowing now?

Oh and another thing iv found out. I can make my body tingle with will. Apparently this has something to do with my chakras or something? I need to read into this more though. Anyone else do this too?

Im finding myself caring alot what people would do in my situations and what people think of me. Whats the best way to deal with this?
    All you need to do, is continue to allow. Just allow every emotion, anything that arises. Learn to be okay with any and every possibility.

When you talk about caring what people think of you, etc.. you don't even know how much I know that feel. The only way to break out of that is to go deep inside yourself and embrace yourself. You have to just decide to follow your heart in every situation and become an army of one, not listening to what anything outside tells you. You need to start making decisions based purely on what your inner instincts tell you to do, once you have made it into a habit to follow your inner wisdom you will start to see external situations reorganize themselves around your inner state and life will become more effortless.

I can really only tell you my personal experience. But I recently reached a major breakthrough in my external life (something manifested that is changing my life for the better, and it is pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me). And what I had been doing up to that point was just focusing on allowing things and learning to be just be okay with myself as I am, basically just gaining a greater understanding of who I am truly and what makes me so.

Here's an exercise: Close your eyes, and think about all the things in your life that you feel you couldn't do without.. family, school, social life, your physique, whatever. Now, pinpoint one thing, and begin to imagine that that thing was taken from you. I mean, really truly imagine it, just let yourself sink deep into it (and if you can't fully allow it, it's a sign that you are still under the hold of fear. Nothing bad will happen to you if you allow the thoughts, fear is just an illusion). As you do this, all kinds of negative feelings and tensions will arise in your body. Why is that? That is the negative energy of the ego resisting it's disillusion, it is your own resistance to life. Basically the ego has convinced you that whatever that thing is, is part of what defines you. As a result, when you imagine it being taken away the ego flares up and tries to mentally connect that with fight-or-flight/death. This is where you really have to allow those feelings to flow through you, as you do so you will release them and the power of fear over you will begin to flow out. Eventually you will reach a state where you realize that NOTHING external can define who you are, and that no matter what happens to you, you know you'll be okay. That point is the beginning of inner freedom. If you want me to talk more about this on a personal level, you can PM me.

It's not an easy process, honestly I went through hell some days as negative feelings were being wrenched out of my body. But at the end of the day, after each bad period I went through I could feel a greater sense of lightness and peace in my being.

Read this post:
    http://www.calmdownmind.com/the-power-of-allowing/
    Meditation is the sh*t (srs) (no hippy) (strong informative thread):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143525223&page=1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    **Baltimore Ravens**

Originally Posted by ajn View Post
    All you need to do, is continue to allow. Just allow every emotion, anything that arises. Learn to be okay with any and every possibility.

When you talk about caring what people think of you, etc.. you don't even know how much I know that feel. The only way to break out of that is to go deep inside yourself and embrace yourself. You have to just decide to follow your heart in every situation and become an army of one, not listening to what anything outside tells you. You need to start making decisions based purely on what your inner instincts tell you to do, once you have made it into a habit to follow your inner wisdom you will start to see external situations reorganize themselves around your inner state and life will become more effortless.

I can really only tell you my personal experience. But I recently reached a major breakthrough in my external life (something manifested that is changing my life for the better, and it is pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me). And what I had been doing up to that point was just focusing on allowing things and learning to be just be okay with myself as I am, basically just gaining a greater understanding of who I am truly and what makes me so.

Here's an exercise: Close your eyes, and think about all the things in your life that you feel you couldn't do without.. family, school, social life, your physique, whatever. Now, pinpoint one thing, and begin to imagine that that thing was taken from you. I mean, really truly imagine it, just let yourself sink deep into it (and if you can't fully allow it, it's a sign that you are still under the hold of fear. Nothing bad will happen to you if you allow the thoughts, fear is just an illusion). As you do this, all kinds of negative feelings and tensions will arise in your body. Why is that? That is the negative energy of the ego resisting it's disillusion, it is your own resistance to life. Basically the ego has convinced you that whatever that thing is, is part of what defines you. As a result, when you imagine it being taken away the ego flares up and tries to mentally connect that with fight-or-flight/death. This is where you really have to allow those feelings to flow through you, as you do so you will release them and the power of fear over you will begin to flow out. Eventually you will reach a state where you realize that NOTHING external can define who you are, and that no matter what happens to you, you know you'll be okay. That point is the beginning of inner freedom. If you want me to talk more about this on a personal level, you can PM me.

It's not an easy process, honestly I went through hell some days as negative feelings were being wrenched out of my body. But at the end of the day, after each bad period I went through I could feel a greater sense of lightness and peace in my being.

Read this post:
    http://www.calmdownmind.com/the-power-of-allowing/
    Thanks just what I needed to hear. I did write out a big reply on my theory of life and how everything is falling together but it crashed when sending. Clearly It wasn't meant to be shared!

cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In. I often use Andrew Johnson's relax app to calm me down.

Ill look at this one when I'm home.

HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like this one quite a bit
    "Those who think they have no time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness." - Edward Stanley

This I what I could recover:

Everything we associate with we create a rational definition, let me tell you what I mean by that. Time is what I call an illusion, like everything (distance or money or anything). Time is a good one because we base our life off it. Time is irrational so it is everything. The universe has no time! We created time, and out a rational definition of it too.

Time has no 'whole' definition. It's one revolution is 2pi. And time is based comparing it to our planets revolution (1 day). Which is compared to our sun (1 year, lol even a year isn't real it's a 365 and a quarter!) and then the sun based on our galaxy. Then when you study pi and why pi is pi. You see the golden section. And the Fibonacci sequence. And the Fibonacci spiral?? Which is our Milky Way galaxy. See everything is connected! Pi and phi is in everything. And our brains try to make things '1' when really its 2pi. This number goes on forever! Like the universe! Our galaxy probably just inspires how we are because its spiral creates everything because of pi and phi numbers.

Ye so our brains work wrong which creates this 'ego' because we put an illusion on everything. 1 is not 1 its 2pi. And there is a paradox Einstein used about how you can never truly 'get to or reach a point'. Point a is not whole number as x=1. That's rational. The universe isn't rational the x could be 1.00000000000000000000000001. These decimals go on forever like pi. 2 numbers can be the same but also every other possibility. Forever. Like Alan watts says something cannot exist without nothing.

This is our ego, the constant association with making something rational, when truly nothing is rational. This applys to everything when you think about it, music, art, movies, math, I dunno what you wear. And the ego loves to find patterns because it thinks its helping you because you feel threatened by associations yourself with things you don't have to.

Well this is how my mind works anyway!

This is 2012, the awakening of some sort for mankind, no not mankind this is the 21st century and there is no need for sexism anymore. For human beings. (Notice being) we can finally start BEING human again.

And like you said when you said imagine something you THINK you cannot live without. Because you've associated with it that much its causing a bond with that thing/person etc and the ego.

The ego? The ego is the mind. Humans have evolved and so has our mind. So then so has our instincts... We are just an animal at the end of the day! So our ego has evolved. All the ego wants to do is survive. Protect you. It means well. But as we live in a rational world or reality (il get into reality another time) even though the universe is irrational. It causes an imbalance (in our chakras FYI) the ego is an animal instinct. So when you associate yourself and 'feel' threatened. You think your threatened because your living in the past/ future. It's not actually happening, if it was happening the ego would deal with it perfectly, and this situation is only a life-death situation. A real one! This is why people call things miracles or there is a 'God' like Alan watts says your are god! Your ego just saved you coz that's wha it knows best! But when the ego comes into play when there is no real threat. It doesn't know what to do, it acts irrational. Causing suffering. The ego is good for what it's purpose is. Just like each one of us. We all have a purpose and only truly live our life once we align with our purpose. It's been in you all the time and you've always known it! Your 'ego' just gets in the way.

Ye I have lots of thoughts like these so if your interested I will post more.

2012 bitches. Look up the yuga cycle and the 2012 September equinox. I get each one of you who's reading this has noticed a lot of change around them! Whether that good/ bad (same thing) some people's purpose is to be bad! But that is good to them, it's all relative as Einstein said!

yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500)
    TO anyone having problems, "when you are eating, eat. when you are walking, walk. when you are standing, stand."

PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    another awesome day of meditation, spending every working towards your goals feels good man

Weszy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In, subbed

Registered User patronizeyoufor's Avatar
    patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000)
    In

cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cwat726 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Spent an hour listening to theta wave songs before bed followed by Andrew Johnson's relax app (it's free. Get it. It's all about relaxing individual muscles and focusing on your breathing).

Had a great sleep and just did the same thing this morning. Ready to take on the day

OrganicMagician is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrganicMagician is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrganicMagician is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrganicMagician is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrganicMagician is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrganicMagician is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrganicMagician is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrganicMagician is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrganicMagician is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrganicMagician is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrganicMagician is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Master Wizard is In.

Saved to read all pages later.

When you become good enough at meditation you can connect to the higher realm, where theirs everything there, but also emptiness of nothing.

keep hustlin cuz AestheticMidget's Avatar
    AestheticMidget has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticMidget has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticMidget has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticMidget has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticMidget has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticMidget has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticMidget has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticMidget has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticMidget has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticMidget has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticMidget has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In. I've had a lot of negative thoughts lately, I am way too dependant on external validation. Time to relax and find myself again.

yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500)
    Had a big meditation today for around 50 mins, used cell phone as a timer. Felt my body dissapear into vibrations and I felt like I became everything. The universe was me. I completely dissolved into the cosmos. Vibrations up the ass, not literally haha.

Any miscers in here familiar with kundalini awakenings? Felt some energy in my back that moved further up my back and my head had some pressure on the top and back, a good pressure like energy was coming into me through my head.

Anyways I felt nearly paralyzed and it took some willpower to come out of it. I opened my eyes and everything was ghostly quiet. Even more so than usual. All negative energies and thoughts were gone and I felt cleansed.

MogadishuK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MogadishuK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MogadishuK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MogadishuK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MogadishuK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MogadishuK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MogadishuK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MogadishuK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MogadishuK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MogadishuK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MogadishuK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AestheticMidget View Post
    In. I've had a lot of negative thoughts lately, I am way too dependant on external validation. Time to relax and find myself again.
    I used to meditate in my late teen years. Always remember it being great but for whatever reason just haven't done it for ages, even though now would be a good time to do it - I have also been experiencing a lot of negative thoughts to and seem to be in a cycle of depression really. Its a constant loop of negative thoughts. I figure, hell, may as well throw meditation in there. 10 mins a day can't hurt and if it helps I will want to do more.

But yeah, if you forgot about meditation and inner happiness, you do start to become way too dependent on the outside world. Funny how easy it is to forgot sometimes that actually it should all start with us being happy in ourselves, day to day, and that happiness than radiates outwards into the world. Not the other way round. So simple but so easy to forget. Feels like I have been living blind for so long.

“Be a light unto oneself” ― Jiddu Krishnamurti

Originally Posted by yaFeelMe View Post
    Had a big meditation today for around 50 mins, used cell phone as a timer. Felt my body dissapear into vibrations and I felt like I became everything. The universe was me. I completely dissolved into the cosmos. Vibrations up the ass, not literally haha.

Any miscers in here familiar with kundalini awakenings? Felt some energy in my back that moved further up my back and my head had some pressure on the top and back, a good pressure like energy was coming into me through my head.

Anyways I felt nearly paralyzed and it took some willpower to come out of it. I opened my eyes and everything was ghostly quiet. Even more so than usual. All negative energies and thoughts were gone and I felt cleansed.
    Ye i was reading about this last night! I discovered last week i can send 'energy' accross my body and i was feeling really sick and did a mediation sending this energy across my body and i got better!

Apparently its not chi its some hidden ancient Egyptian skill? I dunno tho but i use it all the time now, when i feel a bit tired i just recharge myself. Or when im lifting weights i send it to my muscle and smash out the weights! Try it

Also im getting headaches and feel like yawning all the time, and last night i meditated the third eye using this energy and had an out of body experience. Was trippy but nice. My door changed into a portal to the cosmos, but wouldnt let me through

Read up on the septemeber equinox! everyone is awakening its just like the kudalini awakening.

One thing tho i feel this presence around me like all the time, like someone is watching me :/ feels quite dark in nature. I also cant get death off my mind??

Im going to ibiza Saturday though so i predict some bizarre experiences there!

look at my other posts above too

Yeah I like what you said about the universe. My favorite metaphor is that the universe is naturally like water. The present moment flows. The reason people have anxiety, anger, sadness is because they're resisting the flow of life and what IS at this very moment.

It also relates to how the mind tries to label everything and make order out of a spontaneous universe. The zen say it's like trying to catch water with a net.

The mind draws lines over everything and creates words for things and we as humans have lived in the world of lines and descriptions. The thing is though is that those thoughts (lines and descriptions) aren't really the real thing. Average people spend 99 percent of the time thinking and caught up in the mind. They are in the world of lines instead of the real deal. They live in the world of descriptions and judgements instead of the actual substance that is there, the actual universe, the present moment.

When it comes down to it, all spiritual ideas seem to point at the present moment. Tolle just took a lot of Eastern beliefs and unedited christian beliefs and gave us the brass and tacks of it so to speak. All teachings point at the now. Seeing things around us without this false layer of judgement and description. That's where the true beauty of everything lies.

Escape the judgement, escape the mind. Don't block thoughts, rise out of them.

Also I know what you mean about the energy that you can send to different places. To feel yourself alive from the inside. It's the best feeling in the world. It's very healing like you said. Have cured many illnesses that way in record speed. Colds disappear in a day without any medication, muscles feel like they're healing faster, I hardly ever get sick anymore, and my migraines are GONE.

Props to you fellow meditation brahs.

Registered Drug Offender dimwittree's Avatar
    dimwittree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimwittree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimwittree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimwittree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimwittree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimwittree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimwittree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimwittree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimwittree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimwittree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimwittree is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah I like what you said about the universe. My favorite metaphor is that the universe is naturally like water. The present moment flows. The reason people have anxiety, anger, sadness is because they're resisting the flow of life and what IS at this very moment.

It also relates to how the mind tries to label everything and make order out of a spontaneous universe. The zen say it's like trying to catch water with a net.

The mind draws lines over everything and creates words for things and we as humans have lived in the world of lines and descriptions. The thing is though is that those thoughts (lines and descriptions) aren't really the real thing. Average people spend 99 percent of the time thinking and caught up in the mind. They are in the world of lines instead of the real deal. They live in the world of descriptions and judgements instead of the actual substance that is there, the actual universe, the present moment.

When it comes down to it, all spiritual ideas seem to point at the present moment. Tolle just took a lot of Eastern beliefs and unedited christian beliefs and gave us the brass and tacks of it so to speak. All teachings point at the now. Seeing things around us without this false layer of judgement and description. That's where the true beauty of everything lies.

Also I know what you mean about the energy that you can send to different places. To feel yourself alive from the inside. It's the best feeling in the world. It's very healing like you said. Have cured many illnesses that way in record speed. Colds disappear in a day without any medication, muscles feel like they're healing faster, I hardly ever get sick anymore, and my migraines are GONE.

THIS! I remember curing my headache in my 8th grade once after I took it up as a challenge to cure myself from it without any medicine. Agree with the other parts of what you said too.
    Meditation is sh*t (srs) (strong hippy) (non informative thread) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143525223

I rep back
    **V5F Crew**
    No Fap Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++
     Crew (<- you can only see this if you have an Apple device ;) )

cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

yogananda has written quite a bit about vibratory healing. google it

Originally Posted by cman1787 View Post
    I'll check it out. Thanks

Legionpool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Legionpool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Legionpool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Legionpool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Legionpool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Legionpool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Legionpool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Legionpool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Legionpool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Legionpool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Legionpool is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok this sounds ****ing awesome after reading some of the replies. Just one question if anyone will be bothered to answer it. How long does it take for you to start getting something out of meditation?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training... what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Σωκράτης.

Always day one of NoFap challange.

The Never Ending Sentence SethReznor's Avatar
    SethReznor will become famous soon enough. (+50) SethReznor will become famous soon enough. (+50) SethReznor will become famous soon enough. (+50) SethReznor will become famous soon enough. (+50) SethReznor will become famous soon enough. (+50) SethReznor will become famous soon enough. (+50) SethReznor will become famous soon enough. (+50) SethReznor will become famous soon enough. (+50) SethReznor will become famous soon enough. (+50) SethReznor will become famous soon enough. (+50) SethReznor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In doctors office read half will read other half later on. Gjdm
    Disregard Everything And Travel Crew
    Reformed Gamer Crew
    Positive Crew
    Was Fit Until I Started Traveling Crew
    Traded Fitness For Alcohol Consumption Crew

Ye mate exactly, il have to share some other ideas i have like everything is a wave of energy (ying yang) and about our reality. Iv always been keen about science and had a very analytic mind and meditation, after so many very hard months! (srs nearly suicide a few times) im not starting to control my mind, or let go of my mind. Just like you said. But i think my analytic and scientific mind really brings out an understanding of the universe when i meditate.

Originally Posted by cman1787 View Post
    Im going to look into this. Can never find enough time to do enough research!

Originally Posted by Legionpool View Post
    Ok this sounds ****ing awesome after reading some of the replies. Just one question if anyone will be bothered to answer it. How long does it take for you to start getting something out of meditation?
    your taking the wrong aprouch to it, your thinking about the outcome. The future. Just mediate and focus on the present. For me, few weeks in i got an insight. Felt like i took sooo many drugs i felt so good and had all these inspiring thoughts. BUT then followed months of severe depression and the worst times of my life. Be prepared for the worst as well as the best is all im going to say. Your going to face your deepest fears you never even knew you had. Iv only just began my journey to be honest.

Can anyone explain why i feel like a have a dark presence watching over me though? and i just cant get death out of my mind. I had an OBE where i had a vision of an explosion or 'crash' which i assumed was my death lol. We'll see!

Some things from my notes:

Ghosts and evil pressence are energy stored like negative energy in a person based on childhood. It's getting released? When you feel it.

Stoned-
    As life grows so must the opposite. What is now ego. And end journey is end of life but also end of opposite of life. Leaving just one. Soul. To build again. In a different way, coz you are everything, perceptions as life has grown you have grown to this moment. You being life. Everything.

Everything is connected because everything is math. Even though math is just a measurement, or illusion. So everything is beneficial. Everything. So anythin you do might 'feels' bad because its not part of your alignment but it's deffo important because it's a lesson and knowledge can later be transferred into helping you align when you go off track. So appreciate the bad times and you won't go off track because you know you will (aka being present)

weird how things always come in 3's mind, body soul. father,son and holy spirit. triangles. PI

Things don't come in 3s they actually come in pi. 3 Is a measurement. An actually wrong measurement because measurements have to be whole numbers, pi is a description not a measurement. Measurements are illusions to the brain inaccuratly rounded as the basis of it are exact things. Nothing is that simple so describing it is better but our brain likes patterns so we cannot comprehend it properly and try to find out why or what is pi. Making it an infinite 'number' as numbers are exact and not dimensionless (nothing is actually everything remember) so therefore it is false.

Also lots of thoughts about einstein and his theory of unification. Trying to find a pattern (which our ego loves) for everything. Which doesnt exist because the universe is irrational. And unification would mean nothing because everything is nothing.

If you disregard space... And time. Did our ancestors see the 'universe' as we do? Since we made time and measurements of space that is what created the universe in our minds... The universe isn't real just our perception of it. If we had no measurement of time would we have...

If we had no measurement of space would the stars not be 'together' (think of new word for together. Not together but the same) as one? Or not exist at all?

Emotion is just our conscience of keeping us on a path... Maybe not the right path but a path none the less.

Break the rules of 'life' for a unique experience

Most of this is when i first started mediating and had the 'taste' for enlightenment. And i did not take any drugs! smoked some weed some times.
    Last edited by Mr Bo Jangles; 09-27-2012 at 07:40 PM.

zkfr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zkfr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zkfr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zkfr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zkfr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zkfr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zkfr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just did the first video. Even after that i can't remember the last time I felt this relaxed. Thanks op!

Villain102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Villain102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Villain102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Villain102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Villain102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Villain102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Villain102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Villain102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Villain102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Villain102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Villain102 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive been looking into this quite a lot seen as many of the listed consequences would benefit me personally, but one thing i did think is would doing all this deep inner thinking sever or at least reduce your connection with the outside world i.e im a big poverty ball fan and going to games gets you fired up and shouting which i do enjoy, and i imagine that the effects describe would turn you less passsionate, or less of a man sort of

what does the misc think of this article?
    http://www.rickross.com/reference/br...washing23.html
    Last edited by Villain102; 09-29-2012 at 01:23 PM.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆