Page 96 of 163 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 4869
    ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rufflez View Post
    feeeels gooood
    Feels reaal goood hnnnnnnngggg
    ++ Positive Crew ++

DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BakersChoice View Post
    Right on brah! I started meditating for anxiety and I do agree that now I care less and am more ballsy. Just out of curiosity how long have you been meditating for?
    I haven't done it for a month, but definitely been in it for at least 2 weeks. These past 4 days, I have been meditating for at least 40 min. (Today I did 65 mins)

20-30 min in the morning
    10-20 min after I workout
    10 min before sleeping

I read in this thread somewhere where someone woke up 30 min earlier to meditate. That actually inspired me to do the same, as well as doing it after a workout and before sleeping (for a possibility of lucid dreaming)

I used to think meditation was stupid and "hippie". I saw this thread a long ass time ago, but if it wasn't for my friend who placed meditation so highly on his to-do list, I would have not given this a try.

Oh and any social gathering, I also make sure to meditate beforehand so I can be ballsy (in a good way)
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Instagramy: instagram.com/imdennisdo

BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DenD359 View Post
    I haven't done it for a month, but definitely been in it for at least 2 weeks. These past 4 days, I have been meditating for at least 40 min. (Today I did 65 mins)

20-30 min in the morning
    10-20 min after I workout
    10 min before sleeping

I read in this thread somewhere where someone woke up 30 min earlier to meditate. That actually inspired me to do the same, as well as doing it after a workout and before sleeping (for a possibility of lucid dreaming)

I used to think meditation was stupid and "hippie". I saw this thread a long ass time ago, but if it wasn't for my friend who placed meditation so highly on his to-do list, I would have not given this a try.

Oh and any social gathering, I also make sure to meditate beforehand so I can be ballsy (in a good way)
    Ok same here. I usually try and get 2 3o min sessions in a day, usually back to back since I like to be out in nature when I do it. It makes it much easier to concentrate and much more relaxing. I generally just go by how I feel like you said, somedays I stick to this other days I'll throw in an extra right before bed or something.

DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BakersChoice View Post
    Ok same here. I usually try and get 2 3o min sessions in a day, usually back to back since I like to be out in nature when I do it. It makes it much easier to concentrate and much more relaxing. I generally just go by how I feel like you said, somedays I stick to this other days I'll throw in an extra right before bed or something.
    Just curious, has meditating helped a lot with your anxiety or do you still get nervous once in a while? How long have you been doing this for?

I haven't even been doing this for a month yet I can't wait until I get in touch with my chakras and what they were saying a few pages back.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just curious, has meditating helped a lot with your anxiety or do you still get nervous once in a while? How long have you been doing this for?
    I haven't even been doing this for a month yet I can't wait until I get in touch with my chakras and what they were saying a few pages back.
    The meditation along with greater understanding has helped myself immensely with any anxiety I would have in social settings. Not only that however, my emotional control is much better than before.

Life is really quite amazing when you perceive it in a manner of love and lessons, definitely stick with it. Never stop learning and furthering yourself, others and the world we currently dwell in, only good may come from it.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post987574923 (thread on basics of chakra)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143986791 (amazing thread, OP is same as above thread)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144191071 (great thread similar to this one)
    ++ Positive Crew ++

BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Yeah it definitely has, I realize how tense I am when in public, and pretty much think to myself why the hell am I so tense? I've been doing this on and off for about 3 months or so, but I've been consistent for about 3 weeks now. So I've been meditating everyday for 3 weeks pretty much whereas before I would do it maybe every other day or something.

I tried doing chakras once and it was awesome. It just takes a lot of concentration so I've gone back to just simple meditation where I clear my mind for as long as I can. It takes a good amount of concentration to be able to do it.

TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000) TheTitansFan is just really nice. (+1000)
    So brahs, I just want to get back with you guys on my progress of meditation.

So like many of you new peeps getting into meditation, you'll find it really tough to just sit or lay down in once place. In fact, when I started, I only did 2 minutes. Now, it's unbelievable, I have done an hour in one day just sitting still. It's unbelievable and because I actually look forward to it.

I can't even begin to let you guys know how much it has helped me. Like before, I used to have anxiety and feel so awkward with girls in social setting. Now I just don't give a crap. I'm even more BALLSY that I have a hard time believing this. It is fricken AMAZING AND UNBELIEVABLE.

Note: I didn't meditate to get girls, I meditated because of anxiety of the little stuff, I didn't think it would help me with talking to girls/being weird/being myself.
    Intredasting really srs. I have severe social anxiety and just cant talk to woman. Willtry/10
    *XBOX One crew (GT: KrakenSkullz92)*
    Tennessee Titans Crew
    Chicago Cubs crew
    Its always next year crew
    My teams make me depressed year round crew

Namedoesntfi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Namedoesntfi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Namedoesntfi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Namedoesntfi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Namedoesntfi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Namedoesntfi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Namedoesntfi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Namedoesntfi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Namedoesntfi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Namedoesntfi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Namedoesntfi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well Op's inbox is full.

I need to contact him and I would like anyone who actively meditates and would like to write about it in a blog to pm me, I want to cover meditation as deeply as possible so anyone with experience/knowledge is welcome, bonus points if you have/had social phobia/anxiety or panic attack, nervous breakdown or signs of midlife crisis prior to starting and made changes (notably meditation but it could be anything that isnt prescribed from a doctor) to solve those problems. Also welcome someone who made ANY SELF & NATURAL CHANGE, be it diet, exercise, yoga, positive mindset, etc and helped himself from being a social anxious sad kunt.

You need good english and you also need to give me the impression that you arent full of sht. I pay great & you will need to submit me a test article if you don't have any experience writing. we'll discuss rate.

pm me here or add me on skype "kek.eeke", mention who you are on the friend request on skype (ie : yo im x from the misc i saw your post in the meditation thread please add me). if you copy paste this you already failed the english test, *******.

Mod Negged in Halo 2 Pastier911's Avatar
    Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just did a meditation today after a long break..feelsgoodman. am going to up the meditation and try to spend at least ten minutes a day on it. listened to the last 10 minutes of

I'm gonna make it brahs.

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by Namedoesntfi View Post
    Well Op's inbox is full.

I need to contact him and I would like anyone who actively meditates and would like to write about it in a blog to pm me, I want to cover meditation as deeply as possible so anyone with experience/knowledge is welcome, bonus points if you have/had social phobia/anxiety or panic attack, nervous breakdown or signs of midlife crisis prior to starting and made changes (notably meditation but it could be anything that isnt prescribed from a doctor) to solve those problems. Also welcome someone who made ANY SELF & NATURAL CHANGE, be it diet, exercise, yoga, positive mindset, etc and helped himself from being a social anxious sad kunt.

You need good english and you also need to give me the impression that you arent full of sht. I pay great & you will need to submit me a test article if you don't have any experience writing. we'll discuss rate.

pm me here or add me on skype "kek.eeke", mention who you are on the friend request on skype (ie : yo im x from the misc i saw your post in the meditation thread please add me). if you copy paste this you already failed the english test, *******.
    Lol no thanks brah. Why don't you just meditate yourself and see what changes occur for yourself?

This ^

Before I started meditating, I would read 20 pages of the replies ITT, and honestly, it's all the same thing after the next.

Also appreciate the reps given, didn't think so many people would find my post helpful. If there's one thing I want to say to get you newer brahs sarted, I'll quote someone ITT that got me started.

"If you *******s can't even sit still for one min, then you're a weak minded piece of ****."

That's what really made me get started to prove to myself that I CAN do it for a min. So yeah, I totally agree with that quote, if you can't even sit still for a damn 60 seconds, you're probably weak minded as an individual.

I can't stress enongh how much meditating has helped me. Hopefully I'll finally get over my anxiety of public speaking in 2 weeks (my biggest fear)
    ++ Positive Crew ++

NattyLolNotSrs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NattyLolNotSrs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NattyLolNotSrs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NattyLolNotSrs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NattyLolNotSrs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NattyLolNotSrs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NattyLolNotSrs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NattyLolNotSrs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NattyLolNotSrs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NattyLolNotSrs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NattyLolNotSrs is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Stupid question but, how do you meditate exactly?

I just sit still with my legs crossed and back straight, but then I focus too much on keeping my posture. Do this for 5 minutes trying not too think of anything.

Am I doing it right?

Originally Posted by NattyLolNotSrs View Post
    Stupid question but, how do you meditate exactly?

I just sit still with my legs crossed and back straight, but then I focus too much on keeping my posture. Do this for 5 minutes trying not too think of anything.

Am I doing it right?
    When you're starting out, it's pretty hard to clear the mind (as they say) but as you keep doing it, you'll get a hang of it, trust me.

Also, make it easier on yourself, just sit or even lay down.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ThreadBomber posts a lot of blatantly fake science. Its not going to fly anymore. I will fight you on the astral planes with a legion of reptilian-demons when Vishnu's seven asteroids of the human galaxy's age align to their respective planet deities to prove the the inexistence of everything stated after my first sentence.

AND YOU WILL KNOW THE AURA of my weaponized chakras by my chosen DREAM-AVATAR:

I will only cement the message one last time.

Last edited by Chaoticia; 11-08-2013 at 07:32 AM.

Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaoticia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been meditating for more than a week now. I'm just curious, how do I know when I've reached that state of meditation? What are the signs that tells me I've been meditating right?
    To me the only worthwhile goal is "impersonal love" or "impersonal bliss" which can be inclusive of spontaneous inner light or color, along with perceptions of emptiness and oneness. But the expectation that you should feel something like that is also a hindrance. The key word is impersonal.

MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Anyone want to critique my meditation playlist/give it a listen? Just started getting into this **** after workouts and most evenings.

batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Greets again fellow souls.

I had a realization about the Fibonacci sequence the other day and how it correlates to life.

Responses appreciated.

-Having a big tool box is great but it means nothing if you lack a set of standard screwdrivers and a hammer.
    -The Pareto principle: 80% of the effects are from 20% of causes. All the other small details will only affect a small portion of results, 80% of causes will contribute to 20% of the effects.

RIPPETOE-STARTING STRENGTH FAQ
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224&pagenumber=

MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Okay, just got done with my first meditating session. To the playlist listed above. One thing I noticed was the amount my muscles were twitching? Also my back started aching a bit after a while. Do you think that's telling me I have bad posture? I think the muscle twitching might be a sign of nervous tension? I feel very calm and relaxed now. Will repeat tomorrow and post findings.

ect0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ect0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ect0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ect0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ect0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ect0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ect0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ect0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ect0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ect0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ect0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    guided student meditation link in OP isn't working for me: http://www.fragrantheart.com/cms/fre...n-for-studying

used to use this a bunch, reps for a working version of this same recording.
    story of my bulk: http://www.meme-comics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/20120826-092649.jpg

*thought*

might try meditating in silence tomorrow. the music seemed a tad distracting

Been thinking about this too. Usually I just get drunk so I can be ballsy, but if I get too drunk I just end up making an ass of myself. How does meditating make you ballsy while socialising? Does it just make you more calmer and collected, etc?

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrABrown View Post
    Okay, just got done with my first meditating session. To the playlist listed above. One thing I noticed was the amount my muscles were twitching? Also my back started aching a bit after a while. Do you think that's telling me I have bad posture? I think the muscle twitching might be a sign of nervous tension? I feel very calm and relaxed now. Will repeat tomorrow and post findings.
    If it has brainwaves entrainment it means you are not suppose to use it. That's a common side effects
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

No that's normal. One way to tell if you're doing it right is your eyes will be twitching, similar to if you were having an intense dream or something. If you can find something to sit against, like a wall or something, then you won't experience back pain. That's what I've had to do otherwise my back will starting hurting, not sure why though.

Originally Posted by ect0 View Post
    guided student meditation link in OP isn't working for me: http://www.fragrantheart.com/cms/fre...n-for-studying

used to use this a bunch, reps for a working version of this same recording.
    hmmm it must've been recent cause that one was working for a long time. I'll try to find something.

Edit: not sure what is going on with your browser but it was working fine for me.
    Here is a link for another site I found though. http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/...actice/4326674

revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Inn wil try soon

KingMisc is just really nice. (+1000) KingMisc is just really nice. (+1000) KingMisc is just really nice. (+1000) KingMisc is just really nice. (+1000) KingMisc is just really nice. (+1000) KingMisc is just really nice. (+1000) KingMisc is just really nice. (+1000) KingMisc is just really nice. (+1000) KingMisc is just really nice. (+1000) KingMisc is just really nice. (+1000) KingMisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey op, does meditation help balance ones life ?
    Some times I could hyper focus while studying and get lots of things done and solve complex problems. Other times I feel lethargic and blank headed.

Does meditation help me be constantly hyper focused and hyper in social situations ?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Bench press 140x 5. Goal: 185x5
    Box Squat 340 X 5 Goal: 405X1
    Vertical jump: 38 inches Goal: 40+ inches
    40 yard dash; 4.5 range Goal: 4.4 Range

Originally Posted by KingMisc View Post
    Hey op, does meditation help balance ones life ?
    Some times I could hyper focus while studying and get lots of things done and solve complex problems. Other times I feel lethargic and blank headed.

Does meditation help me be constantly hyper focused and hyper in social situations ?
    I would say it keeps you more grounded, so in that sense, yes I would say it helps balance ones life in that you don't have a rollercoaster of highs and lows and it is a smoother ride.
    If by hyper focused you mean more aware of your surroundings in the moment, it definitely helps with that.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Been thinking about this too. Usually I just get drunk so I can be ballsy, but if I get too drunk I just end up making an ass of myself. How does meditating make you ballsy while socialising? Does it just make you more calmer and collected, etc?
    Ah you remind me once when I did that at a party. I had anxiety for some reason and I decided to drink myself and loosen up.

In terms of meditation, ***from chenko*** be mindful of your emotions without getting swept away.....experience them.....understand them ....sit with them.....confront them ....feel the energy of them and once you do these things you will come to know that even the most powerful of emotions is only transient and a new perspective arrives ***from chenko***

Also, let me relate. Last night I went out with a girl for a walk on the beach. Was nervous as faurkkk!! Like my heart started beating that I nearly blacked-out... AT THE COMFORT OF MY OWN HOME WITH THE THOUGHTS OF HANGING OUT WITH HER!

That's how bad my anxiety is, let alone, with girls. (Not a FA, btw)

So what do I do? I fuarking meditate the **** out out my life. Srs.

Yes, the first 10 minutes didn't help because I was STILL thinking about her and how I might screw things up. But after 5 minutes, (I kid you not) some kind of spiritual energy CALM ME THE FUARK DOWN! MY HEART DIDN'T EVEN BEAT FAST WHEN WE MET. I WAS CALM AS FAURK!

I know I sound absurd with my story and with the caps, but I am really REALLY excited to share this experience with anyone who decides to get help with their anxiety.

For anyone curious, we didn't even kiss or hug at the end. Was definitely depressed all night but I meditated this morning and now I'm feeling positive again.
    Last edited by DenD359; 11-10-2013 at 04:34 PM.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Ah you remind me once when I did that at a party. I had anxiety for some reason and I decided to drink myself and loosen up.

In terms of meditation, there is NO emotions. Think about that for a second. If you meditate, you're essentially training yourself to have NO emotions. When you do this, you simply DO NOT care what you do, because "caring" is an emotion. Better yet, you DECIDE what emotions you want to output (that is, if you decide to even give emotions lol)

Also, let me relate. Last night I went out with a girl for a walk on the beach. Was nervous as faurkkk!! Like my heart started beating that I nearly blacked-out... AT THE COMFORT OF MY OWN HOME WITH THE THOUGHTS OF HANGING OUT WITH HER!

That's how bad my anxiety is, let alone, with girls. (Not a FA, btw)

So what do I do? I fuarking meditate the **** out out my life. Srs.

Yes, the first 10 minutes didn't help because I was STILL thinking about her and how I might screw things up. But after 5 minutes, (I kid you not) some kind of spiritual energy CALM ME THE FUARK DOWN! MY HEART DIDN'T EVEN BEAT FAST WHEN WE MET. I WAS CALM AS FAURK!

I know I sound absurd with my story and with the caps, but I am really REALLY excited to share this experience with anyone who decides to get help with their anxiety.

For anyone curious, we didn't even kiss or hug at the end. Was definitely depressed all night but I meditated this morning and now I'm feeling positive again.
    Good for you brah!!!