Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post
    Everyone that attempts to cross the border should be immediately shot in my opinion.

Israel should also put some land mines on the border if they haven't done so already

http://www.timesofisrael.com/two-mil...rganizer-says/
    In my opinion I think cowardly chickenhawks like yourself who are afraid to preach their venom in person for fear of reprisals should be castrated in public.

tehzeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehzeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehzeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehzeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehzeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehzeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehzeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehzeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehzeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehzeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehzeus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Shooting hostile people from invading your country isn't extreme at all
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Biggest irony EVER! That's what you "jews" did when you invaded Palestinians land and continue to do so. Save the "we were here first" No you were not Judah tribe (blacks) were their first then they were run out by the Romans. HAHAHA damn you are dumb.

♚Elected President - R/P♚ BEATINGU's Avatar
    BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jpenn89 View Post
    Again, I do believe you have the right to defend yourself... but don't assume that all 2 million deserve to get shot because they are "hostile". Don't advocate shooting into a crowd and killing people who may have no desire for a violent altercation. I am 100% sure that some of them will be violent... But even if it is only 2% of them that want a fight, Why would you think it is okay to just shoot into a crowd when the other 98% are just trying to prove a point? You are going to punish the masses for the action of a few?

I advocate shooting hostile people who invade another sovereign country

The two million don't deserve to get shot. Only the people who cross the border because at that point their presence poses a security and stability risk

They can protest all they want in their home countries. But once you cross the border of another country that warned you not too at that point they have the right to defend themselves.

Moral of the story

Don't want to get hurt-- don't invade other sovereign countries
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.
    <3 Gif_Brah + Skeptical_Hippo

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    And we are having a discussion where OP called for all protestors to be shot. Do i have to specifically identify which parts of my comments are aimed at? Cant i share my opinion unless i specifically answer your question and your question alone? Can i not elaborate on the topic we are discussing? Who the fuc-k do you think you are lol?
    You quote me and argue against shooting people.

OP's the one who said this. If you want to rebut this argument... quote him!

Keep arresting them.
    Not practical. Why suggest something that's impractical?

Originally Posted by essenn View Post
    Another one who doesn't want to speak about the source of the problem.
    People like you who stir up sht by jumping at "zionist shadows" behind every bush?
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Again, I do believe you have the right to defend yourself... but don't assume that all 2 million deserve to get shot because they are "hostile". Don't advocate shooting into a crowd and killing people who may have no desire for a violent altercation. I am 100% sure that some of them will be violent... But even if it is only 2% of them that want a fight, Why would you think it is okay to just shoot into a crowd when the other 98% are just trying to prove a point? You are going to punish the masses for the action of a few?
    Your reasonableness is refreshing.

As long as you limit it to people not trying to cross the border.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tehzeus View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Biggest irony EVER! That's what you "jews" did when you invaded Palestinians land and continue to do so. Save the "we were here first" No you were not Judah tribe (blacks) were their first then they were run out by the Romans. HAHAHA damn you are dumb.
    I didn't invade anything. No idea what you're talking about.

I don't even know anyone in Israel if you want me to be honest. I'm just a reasonable person who believes that all countries have the right to protect their borders. Honestly, if 2 million Greeks decided to invade Turkey, irregardless of the circumstances i would say the exact same thing.
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    People like you who stir up sht by jumping at "zionist shadows" behind every bush?
    Im not stirring up ****, i have no reason to (unlike disinfo agents - which do exist).

What im trying to do is bring light on the source of all the problems in the world. Think big sir, the problem spans worldwide and involves zionist forces - if you wanna discuss the little things such as what the Israeli's should do - im giving you the answers.

Its irrelevant if only 1 gets shot or 1 million. The problem is greater than that and until the day where citizens of Israel, the US, and others supporting the zionist cause become aware that they're being taken for a ride then these worldwide problems are only going to become larger and larger.

Just read the news - the US announces a middle-east AND asia branch to their missile defense sheild - another blow to world peace and stability, how can you refute that the US (which many zionists are in power of) isn't overstepping their boundaries (which they have for the past few decades).??

Originally Posted by LostInTheKHole View Post
    In my opinion I think cowardly chickenhawks like yourself who are afraid to preach their venom in person for fear of reprisals should be castrated in public.
    Keep your fantasies to yourself.

I assume your next post will be some rant about Pamella Geller, Serbians, or Anders Breivik
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    Your reasonableness is refreshing.

As long as you limit it to people not trying to cross the border.
    I think it would depend on the volume of people trying to cross the border. I can assure if it is even 1% of two million it would be unmanageable, and at that point if deadly force is the only way to neutralize the threat then yes, do what you have to.

That said, if I am standing watch, I am not going to open fire on two dudes climbing a fence (deployed... I dont know what I would do at home station) but 250 guys climbing the fence are a tremendous risk, and depending on subscribed rules engagement, I would.

I think the first two posts about land mines and mowing people down With machine guns just rubbed me the wrong way.
    Last edited by Jpenn89; 03-27-2012 at 09:19 PM.
    Starting weight- May 14 2011- 184
    Current weight- 136

"Life is but a game, And once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. No matter our nobility, we all emulate the same end. So take no pride in it, for it is but an illusion, we will reach upon the point where we will be judged standing alongside those we have commanded. Whether or not we treated them fairly predicts our outcome."

Reps owed:

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You quote me and argue against shooting people.

OP's the one who said this. If you want to rebut this argument... quote him!

Not practical. Why suggest something that's impractical?

If you look back, i quoted two posters and replied accordingly. It is not my fault if you cannot differentiate. Grow up your being a *******. Its not impractical to arrest those who break the law. It is however completely barbaric to shoot innocent protestors simply because the IDF cannot handle the situation which was the OP's original statement. As i previously stated, there are many different ways to handle the situation without using deadly and unnecessary force.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

If you look back, i quoted two posters and replied accordingly. It is not my fault if you cannot differentiate. Grow up your being a *******. Its not impractical to arrest those who break the law. It is however completely barbaric to shoot innocent protestors simply because the IDF cannot handle the situation which was the OP's original statement. As i previously stated, there are many different ways to handle the situation without using deadly and unnecessary force.

What right do they have to "protest" in Israel?

Are they really still innocent once they've invaded another country?
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you look back, i quoted two posters and replied accordingly. It is not my fault if you cannot differentiate. Grow up your being a *******. Its not impractical to arrest those who break the law.
    I'd suggest it's a little impractical to arrest 2 million people, or even a significant percentage thereof.

It is however completely barbaric to shoot innocent protestors simply because the IDF cannot handle the situation which was the OP's original statement. As i previously stated, there are many different ways to handle the situation without using deadly and unnecessary force.
    That's great. You keep repeating that to me. This is not a stance I disagree with you on.

A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The rights of the Palestinians is debatable. If we assume that it is Palestinian land, then we agree they have a right to protest. If we assume that the land is now legally Israels, then they have no right to protest. This argument is old and unresolved. Irrespective of this fact, crossing a boarder illegaly does not require deadly force. The only reason this is being put forth as a solution is because of the volume of protestors. IMO, volume does not mean logic should be thrown out the window. It is not ok to shoot and kill an individual for crossing a boarder illegally, hence it is not ok IMO, to shoot and kill any of the 2 million protestors who cross the boarder illegaly.

LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000) LostInTheKHole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep your fantasies to yourself.

I assume your next post will be some rant about Pamella Geller, Serbians, or Anders Breivik
    Just like how your rants are always about Muslims taking over and shariah being infiltrated or freaking out over women wanting employer coverage of birth control.
    So why are you so afraid to confront the people you hate?
    Tell you what, why don't you go confront the Muslims you despise heavily and tell them to get out?
    Why are you so afraid to speak your mind coward?

Coming from someone who supported the invasion of Iraq while being too much of a little pussy to enlist in a war you personally support, do you have any room to talk?
    Face it, you are a coward and your only respite is to post your fantasies on a religion forum of a bodybuilding web site because you're just another dork that plays too much Call of Duty.

I'd suggest it's a little impractical to arrest 2 million people, or even a significant percentage thereof.

That's great. You keep repeating that to me. This is not a stance I disagree with you on.

I understand what you are saying about arresting 2 million people. My point is 2 million people are not going to cross the boarder simultaneously. There are many other ways to deal with the situation. My statements are not directed solely at you even when quoted. I apologize if i am confusing you.

Coming from someone who supported the invasion of Iraq while being too much of a little pussy to enlist in a war you personally support, do you have any room to talk?
    Face it, you are a coward and your only respite is to post your fantasies on a religion forum of a bodybuilding web site because you're just another dork that plays too much Call of Duty.
    What makes you think i support the war in Iraq?

I don't think we should be in either Iraq or Afghanistan. The idea of nation building and spreading democracy is pretty stupid.
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Honestly, if 2 million Greeks decided to invade Turkey, irregardless of the circumstances i would say the exact same thing.
    Uh no you wouldn't.
    Just look at this thread.
    Not only you are a hypocrite, but also a complete liar.

What makes you think i support the war in Iraq?

I don't think we should be in either Iraq or Afghanistan. The idea of nation building and spreading democracy is pretty stupid.
    There are plenty of people who hold your retarded positions who were all for going into war in Iraq (a simple stroll through the right-wing "counter-jihadist" sites is living proof of it).
    Afghanistan was a different case since I agreed US had EVERY right to go in the nation that sheltered the same terrorists that murdered our people.

Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I understand what you are saying about arresting 2 million people. My point is 2 million people are not going to cross the boarder simultaneously. There are many other ways to deal with the situation. My statements are not directed solely at you even when quoted. I apologize if i am confusing you.
    While I agree that deadly force is never ideal, you have to remove yourself from any emotions and look at it objectively.

Think of it this way. If one angry guy is teying to,get into your house, chances are tou arent going to pull out your twelve gauge and fire away... Now imagine 50 angry guys trying to break into your house. Locking the door and calling the cops wont work then. You would probably fire at the guy pushing his way through the door and hope the rest realize you arent fuking around.
    Starting weight- May 14 2011- 184
    Current weight- 136

"Life is but a game, And once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. No matter our nobility, we all emulate the same end. So take no pride in it, for it is but an illusion, we will reach upon the point where we will be judged standing alongside those we have commanded. Whether or not we treated them fairly predicts our outcome."

Reps owed:

Why are you so afraid to speak your mind coward?
    I'm betting you don't speak your mind to Pakistani Muslims, or you'd have been stabbed.

I understand what you are saying about arresting 2 million people. My point is 2 million people are not going to cross the boarder simultaneously. There are many other ways to deal with the situation.
    OK, now we can dismiss arresting 2 million people as impractical.

Reality is, if they come, there will most likely be bloodshed, and the reality is also that if there is bloodshed, certain elements in that crowd will do everything in their power to encourage violence.

My statements are not directed solely at you even when quoted. I apologize if i am confusing you.
    No need to apologise to me, but there are a number of "special" people on this site who seem easily confused. I'm thinking of them.

I'm betting you don't speak your mind to Pakistani Muslims, or you'd have been stabbed.
    Yeah right coming from someone who would happily partake in another Cronulla-style riot against Muslims.

While I agree that deadly force is never ideal, you have to remove yourself from any emotions and look at it objectively.

Think of it this way. If one angry guy is teying to,get into your house, chances are tou arent going to pull out your twelve gauge and fire away... Now imagine 50 angry guys trying to break into your house. Locking the door and calling the cops wont work then. You would probably fire at the guy pushing his way through the door and hope the rest realize you arent fuking around.

That is certainly a valid point but as previously stated, there are many other ways to deal with the situation without resorting to OP's original idea of shooting them, I believe you have already put forth some good points on crowd control. I am sick of this whole over reaction Israel seems to have regarding what they deem disobedience. It is macho bullshi-t and if they have their own citizens safety in mind, they should realize their behaviour is detrimental. People should be dealt with accordingly.

Yeah right coming from someone who would happily partake in another Cronulla-style riot against Muslims.
    2nd time in a couple of days that muslims have had to fabricate positions against me. Vivid imaginations.

Tell us, is there a punishment in islam for backbiting infidels, or does the proscription only apply to muslims?

There are plenty of people who hold your retarded positions who were all for going into war in Iraq (a simple stroll through the right-wing "counter-jihadist" sites is living proof of it).
    Afghanistan was a different case since I agreed US had EVERY right to go in the nation that sheltered the same terrorists that murdered our people.
    We should have left Afghanistan a long time ago. There is no point of trying to nation build some third world country that was garbage before we went inside, is garbage while we're there, and will be garbage once we leave.

No point in wasting our time or resources.

You're just a stupid chicken hawk though. If you support the war in Afghanistan so much, why don't you join the military and go fight it? Nope you're just some idiot on an internet forum that plays too much COD
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Don't be stupid. The 50 guys wouldn't enter your house at the same time. You should arrest them one at a time and lock them in your bathroom. Maybe those 50 guys just want to have a peaceful protest or something.
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Don't be stupid. The 50 guys wouldn't enter your house at the same time. You should arrest them one at a time and lock them in your bathroom. Maybe those 50 guys just want to have a peaceful protest or something.
    You like this arresting theory, don't you? OK, say, in the fantastical, amazing, statistically very unlikely event that all these two million people blithely allow themselves to be arrested... what then?

Does your bathroom hold 50 people?

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Issue shoot to kill warning. Ignore warning. Shoot a few dozens and problem solved.

They can prove their point somewhere else.

If you are warned not to close the line, and you still do it, then you are asking for it. You know the consequences and you still want to prove your point? Well, play stupid game win stupid prize.

We should have left Afghanistan a long time ago. There is no point of trying to nation build some third world country that was garbage before we went inside, is garbage while we're there, and will be garbage once we leave.

No point in wasting our time or resources.
    Well if we originally hadn't supported the mujahideen and let the Soviets build up the country like Kazakhstan it would've been better off.
    Soviet occupation was probably the best thing that has ever happened to the country in ages, especially for Afghan women.

You're just a stupid chicken hawk though. If you support the war in Afghanistan so much, why don't you join the military and go fight it? Nope you're just some idiot on an internet forum that plays too much COD
    I was 16 when 9/11 happened and the invasion of Afghanistan occurred you stupid *******.

Well if we originally hadn't supported the mujahideen and let the Soviets build up the country like Kazakhstan it would've been better off.
    It was the logical thing to do during the cold war. We had a policy of containment, the Soviets were attempting to establish communism in Afghanistan, only logical solution would be to fund the opposition. With 20/20 hindsight we should have just let the Soviets have it.

I was 16 when 9/11 happened and the invasion of Afghanistan occurred you stupid *******.
    So why the f*ck did you tell me to enlist over the invasion of Iraq?

I was in middle school you stupid *******
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★