Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking I am Juggernaut!!!!!!!!-JHALL67

I am Juggernaut and I'm here to build my house!, on a foundation of pain.My Name is Jerry Hall and I'm 44 years old, I'm not new to the exercise or fitness world but I've not done anything like this! It's great to have a community of people with the same goals that want to help each other along the path. Dad would tell me when I was younger " your as fit as a fiddle" and I never thought a lot about it until one day I looked in the mirror and DID NOT like what I seen.This fiddle had grown into a bass. an out of tune one at that.
    I am often jousted with the "your not right!"(They always leave out the "in the Head" part) but it's implied. What most of them don't know is that I take it as a complement. Why? Mainly its because when they say it its because I don't quit. When my eye is on the prize it rarely falters, I spend countless HRs Days weeks and months learning and relearning what ever is needed to reach that prize. And a lot of people appreciate that because I also have a great desire to share anything and everything I learn
    I hope we can all learn and share together in the journey because WE ARE JUGGERNAUTS
    Last edited by Jhall67; 03-29-2012 at 01:20 PM.
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge, Jerry!

We are here to help you.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Welcome to the challenge, Jerry!

We are here to help you.
    Thanks I need all the help I can get.LOL

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Jerry, welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge. Glad you are here, if you have any questions, just ask.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137405463
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome Jerry!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jhall67 View Post
    I am Juggernaut and I here to build my house on a foundation of pain.My Name is Jerry Hall and I'm 44 years old, I'm not new to the exercise or fitness world but I've not done anything like this! It's great to have a community of people with the same goals that want to help each other along the path. Dad would tell me when I was younger " your as fit as a fiddle" and I never thought a lot about it until one day I looked in the mirror and DID NOT like what I seen.This fiddle had grown into a bass. an out of tune one at that.
    I am often jousted with the "your not right!"(They always leave out the "in the Head" part) but it's implied. What most of them don't know is that I take it as a complement. Why? Mainly its because when they say it its because I don't quit. When my eye is on the prize it rarely falters, I spend countless HRs Days weeks and months learning and relearning what ever is needed to reach that prize. And a lot of people appreciate that because I also have a great desire to share anything and everything I learn
    I hope we can all learn and share together in the journey because WE ARE JUGGERNAUTS
    Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge, Jerry!

NEVER QUIT! It's great to see you have that mindset already. This will help you move forward and keep progressing!

Can't wait to see the progress and read your logs along the way.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!!!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Outstanding, this challenge is getting HUGE!!

Glad to have you here!

Thanks everyone. Hope to have a great time here working with everyone toward our common goals

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great having you in the challenge!!!! What product are you taking along with your Juggernaut!?
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Thanks! I'm starting out with the Cyclo Bolan NT I have my Diet and rest dialed in real good so I figured that would be the best supp. I could add to better results
    Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    Great having you in the challenge!!!! What product are you taking along with your Juggernaut!?

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am Juggernaut and I here to build my house on a foundation of pain.My Name is Jerry Hall and I'm 44 years old, I'm not new to the exercise or fitness world but I've not done anything like this! It's great to have a community of people with the same goals that want to help each other along the path. Dad would tell me when I was younger " your as fit as a fiddle" and I never thought a lot about it until one day I looked in the mirror and DID NOT like what I seen.This fiddle had grown into a bass. an out of tune one at that.

check out my log, if you have any questions let me know its what were all here for

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...13&pagenumber=

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Jerry! Welcome to the challenge =) I like your determination. I'm often accused for being stubborn. I always say it's not a bad thing. Just like yourself, once I have my eyes on a goal, I work to achieve it no matter how much whacks in the head I get. I look forward in cheering you on during the challenge and share advice and tips with you!

When you have a moment, stop by my log. Please don't hesitate to tell me any constrictive criticisms. I love to learn and you can't learn without making mistakes!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post847625543
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks! I'm starting out with the Cyclo Bolan NT I have my Diet and rest dialed in real good so I figured that would be the best supp. I could add to better results
    Good choice. 3x a day.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JAndino24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the juggernaut family. you will fit right in cause from what Ive read we all have a few lose screws but that helps us on our goals towards a great body and great minds in fitness. I myself am still learning but improving every day thanks to the lessons from my fellow juggernauts. hope to read more about your goals and your routines.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.<Thomas Jefferson>

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143135103&highlight=juggernaut

Thanks Will def check out your blog 90% of the battle is mental and I'm as mental as they come!!!!!!LOL Can't wait to watch everyone grow and demolish all obstacles (sorry had to remove your link or I couldn't post)[QUOTE=lilmzchief;856108393]Hi Jerry! Welcome to the challenge =) I like your determination. I'm often accused for being stubborn. I always say it's not a bad thing. Just like yourself, once I have my eyes on a goal, I work to achieve it no matter how much whacks in the head I get. I look forward in cheering you on during the challenge and share advice and tips with you!

When you have a moment, stop by my log. Please don't hesitate to tell me any constrictive criticisms. I love to learn and you can't learn without making mistakes!

Thanks, I will be here everyday watching sharing and learning with all of you
    Originally Posted by JAndino24 View Post
    Welcome to the juggernaut family. you will fit right in cause from what Ive read we all have a few lose screws but that helps us on our goals towards a great body and great minds in fitness. I myself am still learning but improving every day thanks to the lessons from my fellow juggernauts. hope to read more about your goals and your routines.

Talking Ordered my Juggernaut and cyclo bolan

Ordered my Juggernaut and cyclo bolan yesterday and UPS tracking says it will be here tomorrow! cant wait to try out the Juggernaut HP Theres nothing better than a hardcore, fast paced, fight with the iron!!!! I'm sure with Juggernaut on my side the iron will never know what hit it. and to get my dessert without all the sugar LOL its a Chest and Tricep day can we say pump, aaah pump pump!

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Question Training and Rest day question?????

I train hard and want to get the most out of what I do. I don't want to waste time in the gym needlessly but at the same time I want to be there every chance I can. That said I have looked and looked at info on how often you should train and rest most of it seems straight forward enough, but all the information is just short of really turning on the light bulb for me. Being that I'm not a pro or elite athlete, following the rest days given in the programs that I have followed I feel like they are too much. I've not made much progress in terms of size or fat loss until now. I've only been taking one day off out of the two that the program calls for and it works for me. I'm going off of my ability to judge my own body's response i.e. If I'm still sore or fatigued on the second rest day I take it as a rest day. My question, "Is this the right way to do it or am I setting myself up to crash and burn" ?

Thank you, hope to see great things here
    Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    Welcome to the challenge!

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to the challenge! this will be a fun adventure and a learning experience.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the challange!! Looking.g forward to sharing this journey with you!!
    Don't be afraid to smile, you never know who's falling in love with it!

Smile

Thanks for all the welcome. Today should be the start of my Juggernaut HP. Getting prepared for heavy battle later today by doing 15 min of HIIT on the ellip just after breakfast. post back later.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for all the welcome. Today should be the start of my Juggernaut HP. Getting prepared for heavy battle later today by doing 15 min of HIIT on the ellip just after breakfast. post back later.
    Looking forward to it Jerry!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

It's 4:20 and I just ripped open my package from BB.com and pulled out the Juggernaut HP Opened it up and helped myself to a scoop and a half along with 5g of glutamine and 5g of creatine. I'll give it about 20min and hit the treadmill for 10 then its off to tear it up!!!!!!!!!!.Five min in and I already feel a kick this is going to be epic.

CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let's get it Jerry!!
    If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power!

billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) billyjenn7982 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm taking the same supplement also. Will be intresting to see how it works for the both of us

Again, WELCOME to the challenge. and Good luck

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****************JOESWAT5, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*****************

**IMPORTANT INFO TO ALL JUGGERNAUTS, SUMMER IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, TAKE PROPER PRECAUTIONS, DRINK, EAT, SLEEP, TRAIN FOR THE NEW AND IMPROVED YOU.....

>>>>>>> TODAY TOPIC IS; ARE YOU HYDRATED ENOUGH!!!!!<<<<<<<<

Drinking water will very from person to person, activities, perspiration rate, food intake and so on. They say that The average person needs about two liters, or approximately eight glasses, of water a day to replace what is lost through normal biological functions like breathing, sweating, and urinating.
    When talking about hydration for training goals, if you aren't consistent with your diet, rest, sleep and WATER intake you will find it very difficult if not impossible to work out how hard/how much/ how often you will need to train for optimum growth as your recuperative ability will fluctuate along with your diet etc.
    It's essential that you drink water for health and building muscles. Without enough water, your muscles are not getting enough electrolytes. Muscle strength and control are weakened. If you want to build muscle, than you must keep your body well hydrated, well if the normal person is recommended to take in about 8 glasses a day, then i would say at least 12 to 14 (again depending)..what i usually try and drink is about a liter per meal....
    Being hydrated can also helps out with the lubrication of your joints. Water is an ingredient in the makeup of the synovial fluid, which is the lubricating fluid between your joints
    If you don't replenish after exercise, your performance on the following days will suffer. besides, the more water you drink, the more it pushes out, (alleviate water retention)
    I think the gains your making is from higher protein/carbs intake with water to support your strength gains, train hard, eat good and plenty, sleep and drink to grow,..CAUTION....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND STAY HYDRATED, COMING OF A DIET YOUR MUSCLE WILL ACT LIKE A SPONGE (MAKING THEM STRONGER AND BIGGER) DO TO THE EXTRA PROTEIN/CARBS, ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO STAY HYDRATED AT THIS STAGE, MUSCLE ADAPT TO THE STRENGTH GAINS EASIER THEN TENDONS AND LIGAMENTS.

TRAIN SAFE, TRAIN SMART, TRAIN TO WIN......

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Day1 First WO with Juggernaut

Can we say PUMP!!! This has to be the best pump I've ever had from any Pre that I've used before. I usually have to kill myself to get a pump and then it's only with isolation moves and only on that muscle. If I work out a different muscle after I'm primed then I loose the first pump and am lucky if I get it back in the next muscle worked. Not This stuff. not at all. I dove right in with my chest exercises first, hitting them from different angles and started getting a pump right off. By the last set I was feeling the heat coming off from all the blood flow. I then went to Triceps and hammered them with skull crushers, Bent-Arm Dumbbell Pullovers, Seated Triceps Press and finished off with bench dips. by the time it was all said I completed everything in 60 min and had a solid pump in my chest, triceps, biceps and front delts.
    The energy was over the top, nothing like some of them and there over caffeinated buzz, I had ample energy, focus and none of that jittery feeling. I feel like I'm ready for round two.
    I did have a bit of paresthesia shortly after taking it and continue to have it still. which tells me there's ample Beta-Alanine in it and that my supplementing my pre with it is not needed with this one. While were talking about Beta-Alanine I also want to say that lactic burn was very minimal and flushed very quickly. Tomorrow is leg day and the scourge of lactic acid burn for me so we will see how that goes and update then.