Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hope your recovery is speedy J, but at least are still able to work out so you have a silver lining!
    My Juggernaut Journey -- http://tinyurl.com/7jknbjn

Follow @qtguy
    http://www.********.com/qtguy

"keep moving forward"
    "inch by inch, life's a cinch"

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

With Deepest Regret

To all my Juggernaut Friends. I regret to say but I'm stepping out from the contest. I have to many commitments and not enough me to go around. Trust me when I say I will not stop hitting the iron and Hopefully Infinite Labs has another contest in the future that I can again participate in and do it the full course. I did not want to leave this open ended with some of you wondering what happened so I wrote this in belief that you all will understand
    Wishing everyone a great result with each and every endeavor
    Your Juggernaut Friend, Jerry
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jhall67 View Post
    To all my Juggernaut Friends. I regret to say but I'm stepping out from the contest. I have to many commitments and not enough me to go around. Trust me when I say I will not stop hitting the iron and Hopefully Infinite Labs has another contest in the future that I can again participate in and do it the full course. I did not want to leave this open ended with some of you wondering what happened so I wrote this in belief that you all will understand

Hey bro... its alright man.. it happens..sad to see you go but understand completely!!!!

Maybe you can try for the arnold contest!! Couple months later... keep logging anyways though when and only when you can then!

....as always Keep Killing!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    Hey bro... its alright man.. it happens..sad to see you go but understand completely!!!!

Maybe you can try for the arnold contest!! Couple months later... keep logging anyways though when and only when you can then!

....as always Keep Killing!
    I will def be checking in from time to time on everyone and drop a line or two I just can't feasibly keep up with all the other logs and mingle with everyone like I want to and still do my log plus all the work, family and personal commitments I have. Thanks for being understanding

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I will def be checking in from time to time on everyone and drop a line or two I just can't feasibly keep up with all the other logs and mingle with everyone like I want to and still do my log plus all the work, family and personal commitments I have. Thanks for being understanding
    Sorry to here this I am glad I got to meet you. Keep working out and living the lifestyle. So sad to see you go, after you have come so far. We understand, you have to do what you have to do. Best of luck to you Jerry!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Sorry to here this I am glad I got to meet you. Keep working out and living the lifestyle. So sad to see you go, after you have come so far. We understand, you have to do what you have to do. Best of luck to you Jerry!!!!
    Thanks Rumble It's been a great journey thus far, and I hate to "bail" but I haven't had the time to put up a good log in almost a week To me I was failing at my commitment here because I have overreached and over extended myself there are some factors I wont mention that lead me to this final decision. Keep up the great work Adam your doing great and Remember Doing the same thing over and over again defines Insanity. so keep changing my friend! be checking in on you and Ray from time to time Maybe we can pull off another Sat. workout session together near the end of this. I feel like we all three made a good connection and would enjoy having another 3 hr session with the two of you.
    Your Friend
    Jerry Hall

jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jerry, you will be missed my friend. Please do stop by on occasion. I know first hand how life gets busy and it is tough to find time to fit it all in. I wish you the best in your continued journey!
    Life's an adventure, live it to its fullest potential!!

http://strengthinliving.wordpress.com/

********: Jennifer Dolan Regina

Instagram: jenndolan76

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Heard the news, sorry to hear man. You will be missed! Its definitely gettin crowded up in here! I wish you well in your journey, come back and see us periodically.
    advertising not permitted

qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    J, sorry to hear that you have to bow out but seeing how hard you were working I know you must be doing what's best! Thanks for the motivation and tips, keep working hard and stop by sometime with updates! All the best to you!
    My Juggernaut Journey -- http://tinyurl.com/7jknbjn

Follow @qtguy
    http://www.********.com/qtguy

"keep moving forward"
    "inch by inch, life's a cinch"

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face

Bro, I know what you mean.
    Sorry to hear about you dropping out but you've gotta do what's best for you. Even though we didn't get to meet it was cool seeing you Ray and Adam smash some weights!
    Best of luck to you in the rest of your training and if you ever have questions know that the Juggernaut crew is here to help!
    Take care Jerry!

Zach A.

Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aww man.. I turn my head away for a few and come to see this... I am sorry to hear that but it is understandable.. I hope we can stay in touch man. Yeah I would love to hit the gym with you again man.. Like I said you guys are always welcome here.... No matter keep hitting the iron you have already made great accomplishments with it and many more to follow.. You know how to get a hold of me if you need help with anything man...
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aw no man that sucks . But it is understandable though. Hopefully you can still update us with progress and what not in here when you have time? That'd be great still
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sorry to hear but I understand your decision. If time allows the Arnold is right around the corner. Take care of yourself!
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *****************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*************

== THE MOST ASKED QUESTION IN THIS INDUSTRY IS " HOW TO GAIN MUSCLE MASS WHILE LOSING BODY FAT AT THE SAME TIME " ==

** HERE IS THE WAY
    Perform very brief but high intensity weight lifting workouts with
    an additional low intensity calorie burning exercise. It is critical to measure the intensity of the weight lifting workout so they are always increasing. Achieving an increase means your recovering correctly and the fat burning did not interfere with the muscle building efforts. BURN FAT NOT MUSCLE

train safe, train smart, go for that juggernaut body

>>>>>> JOIN THE TEAM, BE A JUGGERNAUT <<<<<<

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The Rumblebird swooping in to wish you a great JUGGERNAUT memorial day weekend!!! Checking in on you, I wish you could have stayed on to finish. Miss you, and the others who have left us

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the hunger for evolution.