Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jhall67 View Post
    I am Juggernaut and I'm here to build my house!, on a foundation of pain.My Name is Jerry Hall and I'm 44 years old, I'm not new to the exercise or fitness world but I've not done anything like this! It's great to have a community of people with the same goals that want to help each other along the path. Dad would tell me when I was younger " your as fit as a fiddle" and I never thought a lot about it until one day I looked in the mirror and DID NOT like what I seen.This fiddle had grown into a bass. an out of tune one at that.
    I am often jousted with the "your not right!"(They always leave out the "in the Head" part) but it's implied. What most of them don't know is that I take it as a complement. Why? Mainly its because when they say it its because I don't quit. When my eye is on the prize it rarely falters, I spend countless HRs Days weeks and months learning and relearning what ever is needed to reach that prize. And a lot of people appreciate that because I also have a great desire to share anything and everything I learn
    I hope we can all learn and share together in the journey because WE ARE JUGGERNAUTS

WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE JERRY!!!!
    I wanted to stop by and share this with all my fellow Juggernauts!!
    This is something I've watched countless times that that REALLY inspires me when I need motivation. To me, this video says everything there is to say about reaching your goals... It pumps me up for the gym, but it also applies to all aspects of life, whatever our goals may be; whether fitness related or not! I hope this brings a little motivation your way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Loved the video, very profound! Thanks. I actually watched several more that were with it [QUOTE=elizalane5;856908553]WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE JERRY!!!!
    I wanted to stop by and share this with all my fellow Juggernauts!!
    This is something I've watched countless times that that REALLY inspires me when I need motivation. To me, this video says everything there is to say about reaching your goals... It pumps me up for the gym, but it also applies to all aspects of life, whatever our goals may be; whether fitness related or not! I hope this brings a little motivation your way
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's bedtime for me I will be back tomorrow with a posting on how Leg day goes and try to post my supp and diet plan. peace out everyone take care and god bless.

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can we say PUMP!!! This has to be the best pump I've ever had from any Pre that I've used before. I usually have to kill myself to get a pump and then it's only with isolation moves and only on that muscle. If I work out a different muscle after I'm primed then I loose the first pump and am lucky if I get it back in the next muscle worked. Not This stuff. not at all. I dove right in with my chest exercises first, hitting them from different angles and started getting a pump right off. By the last set I was feeling the heat coming off from all the blood flow. I then went to Triceps and hammered them with skull crushers, Bent-Arm Dumbbell Pullovers, Seated Triceps Press and finished off with bench dips. by the time it was all said I completed everything in 60 min and had a solid pump in my chest, triceps, biceps and front delts.
    The energy was over the top, nothing like some of them and there over caffeinated buzz, I had ample energy, focus and none of that jittery feeling. I feel like I'm ready for round two.
    I did have a bit of paresthesia shortly after taking it and continue to have it still. which tells me there's ample Beta-Alanine in it and that my supplementing my pre with it is not needed with this one. While were talking about Beta-Alanine I also want to say that lactic burn was very minimal and flushed very quickly. Tomorrow is leg day and the scourge of lactic acid burn for me so we will see how that goes and update then.
    Always a beautiful thing to read another great Juggernaut experience. I am noticing too the the lactic burn goes away quickly. You will notice a BIG difference with leg day and Juggernaut HP. How did you like the taste and what flavor did you get?
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

I have the crimson punch and I think the taste is great.
    Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Always a beautiful thing to read another great Juggernaut experience. I am noticing too the the lactic burn goes away quickly. You will notice a BIG difference with leg day and Juggernaut HP. How did you like the taste and what flavor did you get?

Talking Day 2

It's 6:00 am and I've stoked up real well for the day took my supps(more on that later) and had 6 eggs, 3 whites and 3 whole, a heaping cup of old fashion oats (hate the quick type) and my Matcha. I'll put in 15 min of Hiit this morning on the elliptical to really get me going then its off to work. see you all later Have a great day and keep your eye on the prize!!!!

It's lunch time, have 10 oz of chicken (baked) and 2 med sweet potatoes. I try to eat every 3 hrs and that would put me at 3:00 for a protein bar and can of tuna but I think I will eat that at 2 so that my stomach is close to empty @ 4:00 when I take my Juggernaut then do the usual protein shake 20 min later and 20 min before WO
    I took 1.5 scoops of the HP yesterday and think I will bump it to 2 scoops today. By having my 5th meal earlier I hope to see a greater result from this Pre
    Today is also the first day I step into a gym to work out!!!!! I've been doing all my weight training and cardio at home but I have out grown the machine I have on several of my lifts and will take my weight training to the local gym. I went and signed up last night after my Chest and Tricep workout. They took me around and showed me all of the equipment they have and answered any questions I had. Told me that when I come in tonight that they would get me setup with the right starting weights and assist with any spotting I may need. (A plus in my book) They also provide daycare if I need to bring the kids with me which is another plus for me. I'll post back later with a review of everything!!!! I feel like a kid at Christmas with all the new things going on. New friends, New supps, New motivation, New Gym and New accountability. Whats not to be excited about. Peace out, Hit me up, and God bless.

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Jhall, Looks like you have your diet locked in and good timing... ZachA is a good one to talk diet about too.. Stick with it and I will be looking forward for more logs...

It's lunch time, have 10 oz of chicken (baked) and 2 med sweet potatoes. I try to eat every 3 hrs and that would put me at 3:00 for a protein bar and can of tuna but I think I will eat that at 2 so that my stomach is close to empty @ 4:00 when I take my Juggernaut then do the usual protein shake 20 min later and 20 min before WO
    I took 1.5 scoops of the HP yesterday and think I will bump it to 2 scoops today. By having my 5th meal earlier I hope to see a greater result from this Pre
    Today is also the first day I step into a gym to work out!!!!! I've been doing all my weight training and cardio at home but I have out grown the machine I have on several of my lifts and will take my weight training to the local gym. I went and signed up last night after my Chest and Tricep workout. They took me around and showed me all of the equipment they have and answered any questions I had. Told me that when I come in tonight that they would get me setup with the right starting weights and assist with any spotting I may need. (A plus in my book) They also provide daycare if I need to bring the kids with me which is another plus for me. I'll post back later with a review of everything!!!! I feel like a kid at Christmas with all the new things going on. New friends, New supps, New motivation, New Gym and New accountability. Whats not to be excited about. Peace out, Hit me up, and God bless.
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Thanks blueeyedevil It's taken a while to get it dialed in but at this point I know where I'm at and if I need to make changes it's a very simple change. I have 4 sheets with my meals, macros, and other necessities all broken down in flow chart form so I know at a glance the where what and how to go up or down based on my body's responses week by week. Will def hit up ZachA for some pointers there's always room to grow!!!!!
    Keep up the Hard work dude
    Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    Hey Jhall, Looks like you have your diet locked in and good timing... ZachA is a good one to talk diet about too.. Stick with it and I will be looking forward for more logs...

Talking Leg day

Got a late start today the Wife was cleaning House for our sons birthday party tomorrow and had me block out of the kitchen. ended up laying down on the bed while talking to her about guest and fell asleep! not my usual thing to do????? I digress, took Juggernaut 2.5 scoops at 5:20 will take my protein at 5:40 and then its off to the Gym!!
    My son has decided that he want to go so I'm signing him up when we get there and I almost have the wife on board as well. Trying to get her to make a body space but she doesn't want pictures of herself on there. She still isn't convinced, even though I told her she didn't have to put any pictures on it, just use it as a tool to track progress and learn, shes getting there but!!!
    Post WO:
    It's a lot later than I had planned to post, I had a lot on the honey do list for tomorrows party. So I'm getting this in while I consume a chicken( 2lb of it at least, no carbs tonight, and a recovery day tomorrow, even fewer carbs.
    Work out went great, hit the gym at 6:00 and was completed by 6:55. being this was a leg day I was truly impressed with the Juggernaut. Legs usually take so much out of me from set to set that its usually a 85 to 90 min work out because of the rest needed between sets. not with this stuff!!!!!
    Work out stats below, keep in mind I have never set foot in a gym to work out until tonight, please!. So with that said I really do not know what if any weight changes may have been. but I will say again that the intensity was maaaaxxxxed!

Super set
    Leg press 3 sets 180 X 25 reps
    Squat 3 sets 70 X 10 reps

Drop set
    Leg curl 3 drop sets 95 x 20 drop 65 x 20

Hack squat 3 Sets 90 x 30 rep 140 x 30, 150 x 30 The last 5 rep were rest/pause so I could get the 30

Super set( Did left leg first then went straight to the right leg and repeat with no rest except while the other leg was working)
    Unilateral Leg extension 4 sets 50 x 20 rep 50 x 15 rep 50 x 10 50 x 5 rep (couldn't stand for a few seconds for fear of falling on my face, no burn mind you, just no strength left)

Calf Raises 2 sets 240 x 20 rep 240 x 20 rep (these were not on the list but I still had more to give and still completed the whole WO in 20 min less time)
    Had a real good pump! My Quads were sticking out over my knee caps and flushed red, loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I have a good base line to go on for legs, I should have a great way to gauge progress. With legs being my most demanding work out I feel it will be a great marker for what looks to be an intense ride
    Everyone keep up the great work and Ill post again tomorrow after work (got to be there @5am) and the party ( its as soon as I get home) should be able to get my meal and supp plan posted then.
    Last edited by Jhall67; 03-30-2012 at 07:01 PM.

All right then, no more edits then unless needed due to error. you dont get bumped if you edit!!!! bummer

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Got a late start today the Wife was cleaning House for our sons birthday party tomorrow and had me block out of the kitchen. ended up laying down on the bed while talking to her about guest and fell asleep! not my usual thing to do????? I digress, took Juggernaut 2.5 scoops at 5:20 will take my protein at 5:40 and then its off to the Gym!!
    My son has decided that he want to go so I'm signing him up when we get there and I almost have the wife on board as well. Trying to get her to make a body space but she doesn't want pictures of herself on there. She still isn't convinced, even though I told her she didn't have to put any pictures on it, just use it as a tool to track progress and learn, shes getting there but!!!
    Post WO:
    It's a lot later than I had planned to post, I had a lot on the honey do list for tomorrows party. So I'm getting this in while I consume a chicken( 2lb of it at least, no carbs tonight, and a recovery day tomorrow, even fewer carbs.
    Work out went great, hit the gym at 6:00 and was completed by 6:55. being this was a leg day I was truly impressed with the Juggernaut. Legs usually take so much out of me from set to set that its usually a 85 to 90 min work out because of the rest needed between sets. not with this stuff!!!!!
    Work out stats below, keep in mind I have never set foot in a gym to work out until tonight, please!. So with that said I really do not know what if any weight changes may have been. but I will say again that the intensity was maaaaxxxxed!

Super set
    Leg press 3 sets 180 X 25 reps
    Squat 3 sets 70 X 10 reps

Drop set
    Leg curl 3 drop sets 95 x 20 drop 65 x 20

Hack squat 3 Sets 90 x 30 rep 140 x 30, 150 x 30 The last 5 rep were rest/pause so I could get the 30

Super set( Did left leg first then went straight to the right leg and repeat with no rest except while the other leg was working)
    Unilateral Leg extension 4 sets 50 x 20 rep 50 x 15 rep 50 x 10 50 x 5 rep (couldn't stand for a few seconds for fear of falling on my face, no burn mind you, just no strength left)

Calf Raises 2 sets 240 x 20 rep 240 x 20 rep (these were not on the list but I still had more to give and still completed the whole WO in 20 min less time)
    Had a real good pump! My Quads were sticking out over my knee caps and flushed red, loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I have a good base line to go on for legs, I should have a great way to gauge progress. With legs being my most demanding work out I feel it will be a great marker for what looks to be an intense ride
    Everyone keep up the great work and Ill post again tomorrow after work (got to be there @5am) and the party ( its as soon as I get home) should be able to get my meal and supp plan posted then.
    2.5 scoops of Juggernaut? Do you have a high tolerance for Stims? I took 2 scoops of regular Juggernaut and and found I had too much boost in my turbos! 1- 1.5 is happy medium. With Juggernaut HP 1 has been doing it for me. I go up 1.5 when I'm doing legs.
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

Yes, you could say that, I do!!!! I have adult ADHD so stims don't effect me like they do some. It takes a lot to push me to kick in high gear I'm hyper (drives my co-workers nuts cause I'm always doing something) so it takes a lot to push me higher
    2.5 scoops of Juggernaut? Do you have a high tolerance for Stims? I took 2 scoops of regular Juggernaut and and found I had too much boost in my turbos! 1- 1.5 is happy medium. With Juggernaut HP 1 has been doing it for me. I go up 1.5 when I'm doing legs.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great to hear you are loving the pump man! Thats what I like too!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

xtreme86x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the Challenge!!

I am Juggernaut and I'm here to build my house!, on a foundation of pain.My Name is Jerry Hall and I'm 44 years old, I'm not new to the exercise or fitness world but I've not done anything like this! It's great to have a community of people with the same goals that want to help each other along the path. Dad would tell me when I was younger " your as fit as a fiddle" and I never thought a lot about it until one day I looked in the mirror and DID NOT like what I seen.This fiddle had grown into a bass. an out of tune one at that.
    I am often jousted with the "your not right!"(They always leave out the "in the Head" part) but it's implied. What most of them don't know is that I take it as a complement. Why? Mainly its because when they say it its because I don't quit. When my eye is on the prize it rarely falters, I spend countless HRs Days weeks and months learning and relearning what ever is needed to reach that prize. And a lot of people appreciate that because I also have a great desire to share anything and everything I learn
    I hope we can all learn and share together in the journey because WE ARE JUGGERNAUTS

masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome Jerry!
    Best wishes on your drive during this competition!!
    I have to say that being "not right" will help you in here! LOL...

looking forward to reading your threads and watching your progress for the next few months!

It is up to me to make the MIRROR display the true BEAST inside!

Reb

Thanks for the Welcome!! hope to see a lot from both of you as well

Daily Meal Plan

As soon as my Feet hit the Floor
    1-scoop Syntha-6
    30 to 60 Min later
    3 egg whites 3 whole eggs
    1-cup Oatmeal With splash of milk and 1/4Tsp brown sugar (I know its a nono)
    2-3 Hr later
    20 grams of protein either in shake or bar form and 1 can of tuna
    Lunch
    10-12 oz chicken breast
    1 cup of brown rice or an 8oz sweet potato
    2-3 hr Later
    2-3 hr Later
    Another 20 grams of protein either in shake or bar form and 1 can of tuna
    Workout days only (20min Prior to work out)
    1-scoop Syntha-6
    Immediately After WorkOut
    1 scoop Syntha-6
    3-4 Tblsp Honey
    Dinner
    12-16 oz of Chicken or Venison
    1 cup of green veggies
    Before bed
    1-2 can of Tuna or 3 egg whites & 3 whole eggs

1-scoop Syntha-6
    30 to 60 Min later
    2-3 Hr later
    Lunch
    10-12 oz chicken breast
    2-3 hr Later
    2-3 hr Later
    1-scoop Syntha-6
    1 scoop Syntha-6
    3-4 Tblsp Honey
    Dinner
    1 cup of green veggies
    Before bed
    Have you tried faster acting proteins for your post workout shakes?

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1-scoop Syntha-6
    30 to 60 Min later
    2-3 Hr later
    Lunch
    10-12 oz chicken breast
    2-3 hr Later
    2-3 hr Later
    1-scoop Syntha-6
    1 scoop Syntha-6
    3-4 Tblsp Honey
    Dinner
    1 cup of green veggies
    Before bed
    How's Syntha-6 doing for you? I've used Syntha-6 before but it wasn't working for me too well. Have you looked into using iso-whey possibly? You get fast-acting protein with a lot less saturated fat. You may want to look into using fresh food instead of powder or bars more into your diet. For example, instead of eating a protein bar, opt for a fresh 4 oz. of white fish with 1 c. of green beans and 1/2 c. of oats.
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

Haven't found one I like got any recommendations?
    Have you tried faster acting proteins for your post workout shakes?

Gelefalsili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

***** Briefcase,***** Dialect poke,(*****)***** Inventory

It is the ***** that has the most trendy ***** valise, ***** award in 2012 Our against offers all products at low-lying price Current products on the (*****)***** Keep are release shipping!
    shop*****japan net/]¥°¥Ã¥Á ¥Ð¥Ã¥°
    shop*****japan net/]Ø”²¼ ¥°¥Ã¥Á
    shop*****japan net/]¥°¥Ã¥Á µêÅn

The syntha-6 is doing great you are right about it being a little high in saturated fats and I don't necessarily want the carbs from it either at times. Will def look into the iso whey have any recommendations? I haven't found one I like yet havent tried many either to be honest.
    On the Weekends,when I have them off, it's all whole foods except for the protein shake first thing in the Morn. When I'm at work I have enough time to eat some tuna at my 3 hr points but not a full meal except at lunch.I have a quick sit down with the tuna and drink or take the bar with me. I'm a weld process and robotics engineer and spend a great deal of time on the production floor Updating and installing equipment. I can take the bar with me or have the drink just after I eat the tuna but I cant "eat" on the floor. I wish I could. Thanks for all the info and pointers it's greatly appreciated!
    Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    How's Syntha-6 doing for you? I've used Syntha-6 before but it wasn't working for me too well. Have you looked into using iso-whey possibly? You get fast-acting protein with a lot less saturated fat. You may want to look into using fresh food instead of powder or bars more into your diet. For example, instead of eating a protein bar, opt for a fresh 4 oz. of white fish with 1 c. of green beans and 1/2 c. of oats.

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First off, WELCOME!!!!

The syntha-6 is doing great you are right about it being a little high in saturated fats and I don't necessarily want the carbs from it either at times. Will def look into the iso whey have any recommendations? I haven't found one I like yet havent tried many either to be honest.
    On the Weekends,when I have them off, it's all whole foods except for the protein shake first thing in the Morn. When I'm at work I have enough time to eat some tuna at my 3 hr points but not a full meal except at lunch.I have a quick sit down with the tuna and drink or take the bar with me. I'm a weld process and robotics engineer and spend a great deal of time on the production floor Updating and installing equipment. I can take the bar with me or have the drink just after I eat the tuna but I cant "eat" on the floor. I wish I could. Thanks for all the info and pointers it's greatly appreciated!
    syntha-6 tastes good but sugar is high too no?? .... Infinite Labs supplements seem to be working well for me, i'd suggest the whey they have but I personally haven't tried it..if you get it, let me know how it is to you... i have tried probiotic protein & i love that, regular protein just doesnt taste the same to me anymore..
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)

Good Morning JUGGERNAUT Nation!!

We are a few weeks into this challenge and it is off to a great start! As the Grand Prize winner of the 2011 Olympia I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting on there daily. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread every day.

Prepare yourself for an incredible journey. Rise above the rest and you just might get be one of the Grand Prize winners and experience the opportunity of a lifetime that I was lucky enough to experience, and find yourself on the cover of Infinite Mag!!

Good Luck to all of you and I look forward to following your journey!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Thanks wildbill, it's an awesome experience so far and it just began!!will def be reading your post as often as I can.
    Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post

Good Morning JUGGERNAUT Nation!!

We are a few weeks into this challenge and it is off to a great start! As the Grand Prize winner of the 2011 Olympia I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting on there daily. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread every day.

Prepare yourself for an incredible journey. Rise above the rest and you just might get be one of the Grand Prize winners and experience the opportunity of a lifetime that I was lucky enough to experience, and find yourself on the cover of Infinite Mag!!

Good Luck to all of you and I look forward to following your journey!!

The carbs are def high. I have a hard time gaining muscle and have used this in the past and it helped better than the other proteins I'm def going to check out the iso whey for post work out my goal is to add some muscle while I lose the fat It's a slippery slope but I like the challenge. So far I have made good inroads towards this goal and have seen a bit of a slow down in fat lose progress so maybe it's time to switch out to a leaner protein drink Thanks for the welcome
    Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    First off, WELCOME!!!!

syntha-6 tastes good but sugar is high too no?? .... Infinite Labs supplements seem to be working well for me, i'd suggest the whey they have but I personally haven't tried it..if you get it, let me know how it is to you... i have tried probiotic protein & i love that, regular protein just doesnt taste the same to me anymore..

masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterrebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, well, thats exactly how I eat my oatmeal too!! gotta have milk and brown sugar - if no sugar then I use maple syrup! I figure breakfast cals will be worked off during the day - except on Saturdays!

That is a pretty smooth daily diet plan! I like it - you seemingly run the same course as me and get the majority of your protein in shake form.. I find it is easier digested and more readily used by the body - means less bloated feeling throughout the day.

Great job!

1-scoop Syntha-6
    30 to 60 Min later
    2-3 Hr later
    Lunch
    10-12 oz chicken breast
    2-3 hr Later
    2-3 hr Later
    1-scoop Syntha-6
    1 scoop Syntha-6
    3-4 Tblsp Honey
    Dinner
    1 cup of green veggies
    Before bed
    It is up to me to make the MIRROR display the true BEAST inside!

Reb

I can agree about the bloated feeling The first time I started to get things in order I had time to eat whole foods for most of my meals even at work and I must say each successive meal was harder and harder to eat it was like my digestive system didn't have time to process all of it and I just kept adding! I do eat whole food on weekends that I'm not working so I have a change in diet to break up the monotony! thanks for the encouragement and keep up your dedication!!

T minus 40 min and counting. It's back and biceps Kris Gethin style today. Heading to the gym in about 20 do a small amount of cardio to get the heart rate up a bit and the blood flowing. Did my stat update before prepping for the work out and will post them here when I'm done it looks as if the plan is working went up in some measurements and down in others. Body fat measurement stayed the same but I think it actually changed for the better mainly because most of my loses were in the outer extremities i.e. forearms, calves and I my face is showing a thinner appearance.