The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Erik Fankhouser Blog #2

Behind every strong man....there stands a stronger woman!

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No shift key?

Seriously though, cool blog.
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ProWrestleFan View Post
    No shift key?

Seriously though, cool blog.
    lol...When he is blogging he just types what is on his mind so he doesn't have time for correct spelling and punctuation and shift keys lol.

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good read! cheers. Erik killing it. Thats a ton of volume. Crazy legs are gonna look crazy on stage

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by The Landlord View Post
    lol...When he is blogging he just types what is on his mind so he doesn't have time for correct spelling and punctuation and shift keys lol.
    That's what makes it so good, so real. It's like reading the real blue collar hard days work in a mans life. Good stuff!
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuk yea! That was awesome!

Much love!

Yo Z! Hit up the LandLord with a rep brotha, hopefully she'll keep posting!

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post

Much love!

Always ahead of the game my man. She was awared a few days ago. She had 200 and something. We've been chatting in PM. Always nice to see good people in here.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Always ahead of the game my man. She was awared a few days ago. She had 200 and something. We've been chatting in PM. Always nice to see good people in here.
    Well done my man

Would rep you but that would just be silly, on spread for her.

matcabliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcabliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcabliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcabliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcabliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcabliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcabliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcabliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcabliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcabliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcabliii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope he can bring up a little bit his upper body because at the 2010 (or 2011?!?) Olympia he seemed to lack some serious mass on his torso.
    His legs are overdeveloped as mine are =[] loool

Originally Posted by sculpt07 View Post
    good read! cheers. Erik killing it. Thats a ton of volume. Crazy legs are gonna look crazy on stage
    Thanks!

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

That's what makes it so good, so real. It's like reading the real blue collar hard days work in a mans life. Good stuff!
    Thanks! Glad u enjoyed it! He's on a roll lately! I hope everyone enjoys Erik's newest journey! It's been a really long road these past couple years but Erik has changed up something's and is making very noticeable gains!

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post

Much love!

Thank you! I will always post here! I'm proud of my husband and I enjoy reading everyone's comments. I feel it's the least I can do for Erik. He does so much to support our children and I. I can not wait to see what else this year holds for us! I'm glad you all are going to be along for the ride!

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

You all are too kind! Thanks so much! I am not quite sure how this rep stuff works but I'm honored

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Landlord View Post
    Thank you! I will always post here! I'm proud of my husband and I enjoy reading everyone's comments. I feel it's the least I can do for Erik. He does so much to support our children and I. I can not wait to see what else this year holds for us! I'm glad you all are going to be along for the ride!
    not only do i like erik as an athlete, but you're one hell of a wife! tons of respect for the support you give him!

Originally Posted by matcabliii View Post
    I hope he can bring up a little bit his upper body because at the 2010 (or 2011?!?) Olympia he seemed to lack some serious mass on his torso.
    His legs are overdeveloped as mine are =[] loool
    Erik is now working with Neil Hill! He has made huge changes to his physique! If you are on twitter follow Erik @erikfankhouser he tweets many times a day and tweets lots of pics! Also you can get many pics and updates on ******** by joining our Team Fankhouser page! I keep that page updated almost daily! Let's just say Erik's upper body is quickly matching his lower body!

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    not only do i like erik as an athlete, but you're one hell of a wife! tons of respect for the support you give him!
    Thank u very kind of u to say! I couldn't imagine not supporting my husband! His dreams have become mine! I do whatever I can to make it easier for him and support him 110%. Erik works his ass off for our family and he will never go unappreciated as long as I am around he's my very own superhero!

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love Fankhouser.

AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why are all the links on that site http://www.erikfankhouser.net/www.erikfankhouser.net/ , lol isn't once enough?

Originally Posted by AnarkyLost View Post
    Why are all the links on that site http://www.erikfankhouser.net/www.erikfankhouser.net/ , lol isn't once enough?
    I have no idea. I just repost for Erik lol

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com