Closed Thread
Page 190 of 323 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,700 of 9688
    YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First of all I'm not 28 I have no idea why it says, gonna fix that soon.

My parents complain that i spent all of my free time in front of PC. They are mad that I don't go to parties, hang out with friends and girls, that I don't have girlfriend. They are really man because they think i have computer addiction and that's the reason why I'm spending all my free time on pc. I wish i could hang out with girls, I wish I had friends, I wish i could get gf but I socially suck and everyone hates me and makes fun of me. Never developed social skills because my parents were too protective and never let me out of the house so I never hanged out with other children, and when I went to school I wasn't allowed to hang out with other kids after school and no one could come to my house so I never developed social skills and look like a fool and retard when I talk to the people so they think I'm retarded ******* and make fun of me...

brb only goal in life is to launch successful business, if that's is unsuccessful, then there will literally be no point in my life other than video gaming that I'm getting tired of.

AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    a change of pace in this thread in response to all the negativity...

he teaches pickup but this video talks mainly about being a socially awkward FA
    ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post
    I never realised sex was at the bottom stage of Maslow's Hierarchy. Holy ****.
    dat feel when we will always be failures and not complete humans.

619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AhDo View Post
    a change of pace in this thread in response to all the negativity...

he teaches pickup but this video talks mainly about being a socially awkward FA
    Watching thanks for link, anyone got any book recommendations for a FA? I might decide to go to my CC and just read books randomly.

edit:will measly rep on recharge
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    Never uses protection crew
    Poverty reps for life crew
    Will be successful crew
    Will get out of FA someday crew

georgetx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgetx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgetx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgetx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgetx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgetx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgetx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgetx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgetx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgetx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgetx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am new in fort worth TX.

I haven't friends here so I am a FA. I just chat with some guys at the gym.

DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    biologically though your body is hardwired to need sex. It's not a legit need but your body thinks it is
    It's strill strange why sex is in the same discussion as food... I mean not even a lot of guys have a good sex life. Getting laid once a month for most guys is an achievement. In fact most uni guys don't even have sex unless they got GF's or they are players or really good looking (which is a small percentage). The chart automatically lost credibility to me. There's no way you can put sex as such an important need...

I think what it means is sex for reproductive purposes maybe? Not recreational?
    Indian Genetics (aka 18inch pipes, 7nch cack, 6'2) Crew
    Mr.StealyoGirlcuzimIndian Crew
    You know the saying, once you go indian, you never go back Crew
    Blacks in the shower are scared of my cack Crew

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Attention:

This thread WILL be closed if the "i want to die", "i dont want to wake up", "I want to eat a lot of pills" posts dont cease. We dont need anymore unwanted attention here. If you feel like you want to die, seek professional help please.

StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol well I guess its that's that for EOD

Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    Attention:

This thread WILL be closed if the "i want to die", "i dont want to wake up", "I want to eat a lot of pills" posts dont cease. We dont need anymore unwanted attention here. If you feel like you want to die, seek professional help please.
    sharing that actually reduces the chances of them hurting themselves, but rules are rules I guess.

AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Attention:

la moderator has spoken. what do you mean by anymore unwanted attention? we on tv?

Originally Posted by DukeValentino View Post
    It's strill strange why sex is in the same discussion as food... I mean not even a lot of guys have a good sex life. Getting laid once a month for most guys is an achievement. In fact most uni guys don't even have sex unless they got GF's or they are players or really good looking (which is a small percentage). The chart automatically lost credibility to me. There's no way you can put sex as such an important need...

I think they're talking about the sexual drive as a whole. People can be sexually satisfied and not get laid. It's a mindset, like if you think you're sexually satisfied and feel it then you're going to be able to move up the the hierarchy. This is all just relative and vague, but sexuality is not just about whether you can nut or not. It's an energy/motivator that motivates you to act a certain way. When you feel the drive is satisfied then you can move on to other things
    ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AiMB0t will become famous soon enough. (+50) AiMB0t will become famous soon enough. (+50) AiMB0t will become famous soon enough. (+50) AiMB0t will become famous soon enough. (+50) AiMB0t will become famous soon enough. (+50) AiMB0t will become famous soon enough. (+50) AiMB0t will become famous soon enough. (+50) AiMB0t will become famous soon enough. (+50) AiMB0t will become famous soon enough. (+50) AiMB0t will become famous soon enough. (+50) AiMB0t will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys I think i wanna become a construction worker or something... something physical, because i can't afford college and think it's a waste of time anyways (other than the fun that comes with college) how long would it take for me to become strong enough to work in some sort of job that requires physical labour? just curious.

when i get in shape, then i'll do a routine that's primarily for strength only. that's what i'm planning, hopefully if i can... for whatever stupid, it seems like I can't even lose weight (i have this mindset in my head)
    ツ Reading misc. forum made me crazy, never gonna read another thread on the misc forum again crew ツ

ツ Realized i'm not FA, i just choose to be by myself crew ツ

RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm stuck in the 2nd stage (self esteem, confidence) and most of you are also.... You need to get past 2nd stage in order to get to the 3rd... Most of us are FA because we lack confidence or self esteem. Make sure you succeed in the 2nd stage before going on to 3rd.
    haha no, it goes from the bottom to the top.

salmoncakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) salmoncakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) salmoncakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) salmoncakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) salmoncakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) salmoncakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) salmoncakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) salmoncakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) salmoncakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) salmoncakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) salmoncakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2nd yr of uni studying economics, failed an econometircs class, just had a resit exam, so fear failing it, getting kicked out of uni and becoming a true foreveraloner ;(

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    we on tv?
    Always thinking of Demolition Man when I see/hear the words "On T.V"
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Attention:

There's really only one guy posting stuff like that, and he does so all over the Misc.

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    la moderator has spoken. what do you mean by anymore unwanted attention? we on tv?
    He is referring to the CandieJunky incident.. something im sure most of you weren't around for..

bodybuilding.com has been in the news for several of these.. nothing big but the CJ incident made the news.. As a corporation they just want to minimize their liability (aka kill yourself in private just dont talk about it here first .. )

ironic since the biggest thing bb.com has been in the news recently is the million dollar settlement with the FDA for selling supps laced with "steroids" lol

Push it to the limit! supersaiyan-dre's Avatar
    supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lets keep it positive guys
    Mind over matter ☮

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

It's not as high priority as food, but neither is nutrition a higher priority than oxygen. You can't go for more than a few minutes without breathing. Sex is no less a critical biological need than food is, if you want to live a full satisfying life. Yes, you can get on without it, but all you'll ever be doing in this world is surviving, not living. The fact that sex is on our minds constantly bears testament to the fact that it is a foundational physiological need.

Here's a version I think is more accurate. It is sociology after all, not an exact science.

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    some girl just phoned my house and it was probably a wrong number and i ended up stuttering like mad and shes just like what? holy **** that ws ****ing embarssing... not to mention i was barley paying attention watching a video

StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by damlurker View Post
    He is referring to the CandieJunky incident.. something im sure most of you weren't around for..
    I remember reading about him on misc drama sadfrog.jpg
    MTV even made a movie based on him

We def on T.V.

619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by supersaiyan-dre View Post
    Lets keep it positive guys
    This
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    Never uses protection crew
    Poverty reps for life crew
    Will be successful crew
    Will get out of FA someday crew

DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is there seriously any hope for any of us? We are so detached from the social life that it seems like it's too late to do anything. The people I've met who changed and turned their lives around (on the internet and IRL people) have ALL changed themselves at a young age (mostly during high school or earlier). It seems as though most of us are in our 20's. We are already fully developed, physically and MENTALLY. How the heck are we supposed to change our brains around and really change our lives?

Is it too late for change?
    Indian Genetics (aka 18inch pipes, 7nch cack, 6'2) Crew
    Mr.StealyoGirlcuzimIndian Crew
    You know the saying, once you go indian, you never go back Crew
    Blacks in the shower are scared of my cack Crew

endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mrdot View Post
    Yeah what the **** are you suppose to do at a party if you have no ****ing friends? everyone will be talking in groups with all there close buddies. how the **** are you suppose to get into there convos if you have no friends and ****ing nothing intresting to talk about that? not only that but to get with girls at a party youre going to need friends there too no girl is gonna want to hook up with you just because you are aesthetic. They will be like so who are you here with and all that **** **** that
    Exactly that's why i don't believe any of those ****ing stories. You're not a true loner if you can go to random parties i'm not making excuses i'm just telling it how it is.

Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yah EOD, there's other forums such as Social Anxiety Forums and Depression forums that would help you better than the misc. The people there are going what you are going through and they have tips and strategies to beat it.
    Das not it mayne.

Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is there seriously any hope for any of us? We are so detached from the social life that it seems like it's too late to do anything. The people I've met who changed and turned their lives around (on the internet and IRL people) have ALL changed themselves at a young age (mostly during high school or earlier). It seems as though most of us are in our 20's. We are already fully developed, physically and MENTALLY. How the heck are we supposed to change our brains around and really change our lives?

Is it too late for change?
    I think we will eventually marry when we are at the peak of our careers. There's going to be women who are looking to settle down for a husband and I don't believe these women are gold-diggers they just want a financially secure man have kids with. There are women out there with traditional values who truly want this. But, that's our only chance IMO. That or hookers.
    Das not it mayne.

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nocturne808 View Post
    I think we will eventually marry when we are at the peak of our careers. There's going to be women who are looking to settle down for a husband and I don't believe these women are gold-diggers they just want a financially secure man have kids with. There are women out there with traditional values who truly want this. But, that's our only chance IMO. That or hookers.
    I do think foreveralone is just a phase (ironically called foreveralone LOL). You're not weird/abnormal for feeling it

Modern society does make people FA in a way. Back in ancient times, we lived in tribes/villages and stuck together, but now people's jobs make them move around.

I think almost everyone at some point in their life is gonna have to live alone. You can't be sheltered by family/roomates all your life. And modern 9-5 jobs/lifestyles do make regular social contact difficult. You basically only have real social time on weekends.

And since you move around a lot, almost everyone will have to come to terms with moving to a new place where you have no friends/know no-one....or have your old friends move away.

Especially if you're young and single like us.

Honestly I don't think the FA label is something to worry about...especially the "Forever" part of "Foreveralone".
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

ZachSt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZachSt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZachSt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZachSt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZachSt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZachSt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZachSt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZachSt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZachSt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZachSt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZachSt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The reason most of you are "forever alone" is because you are not willing to do something about it. So you guys like being alone, or you are just to afraid to step out of your comfort zone? Do you guys remember when you first lifted? Did you Bench 3 plates and shredded by making excuses? If I came in here and said "forever ****ty physique" and did nothing about it you'd think I was a moron. Not trying to troll anyone here, I am being dead serious, I really don't see what the premise of this club is. If you truly want something that's within the realms of being attainable, it's nothing more than just choosing something (in this case likely safety and not leaving your comfort zone) over another thing (getting a partner).

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Nocturne808 View Post
    Yah EOD, there's other forums such as Social Anxiety Forums and Depression forums that would help you better than the misc. The people there are going what you are going through and they have tips and strategies to beat it.
    All the people on SA and depression forums are all ****ing fat ass unlifting neckbeard nerds that just play games all day doing nothing. Me and eod do ****ing everything we can to get friends and be more social but nothing ****ing works

catharsis2013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catharsis2013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catharsis2013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catharsis2013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catharsis2013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catharsis2013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by endofdays89 View Post
    Exactly that's why i don't believe any of those ****ing stories. You're not a true loner if you can go to random parties i'm not making excuses i'm just telling it how it is.
    Believe what you want man I went from having 0 friends to having a decent social circle. You just have to be friendly and initiate conversations, if you look melancholy no one is going to go out of their way to talk to you.

Originally Posted by mrdot View Post
    All the people on SA and depression forums are all ****ing fat ass unlifting neckbeard nerds that just play games all day doing nothing. Me and eod do ****ing everything we can to get friends and be more social but nothing ****ing works
    lol no you don't, you have to put yourself out there. All you do is misc/lift, if you do that you won't meet anyone new. You have to do social activities as well in order to make friends and get invited out.

Originally Posted by catharsis2013 View Post
    Believe what you want man I went from having 0 friends to having a decent social circle. You just have to be friendly and initiate conversations, if you look melancholy no one is going to go out of their way to talk to you.

lol no you don't, you have to put yourself out there. All you do is misc/lift, if you do that you won't meet anyone new. You have to do social activities as well in order to make friends and get invited out.

ive met lots of new people and everytime i get along with them and go out with them they just stop talking to me and ignore me all together for no reason

Closed Thread
Page 190 of 323 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast