Closed Thread
Page 95 of 323 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 9688
    00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 2011change View Post
    ITT=SOCIALLY AWKWARD LOSERS

BRB going out with my coworkers having a blast while "foreveralone" losers cry to sleep.

TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    .thanks for the good image & lol..height doesn't really help from my experience & also you would understand why if you actually saw me in person..I have tried to live the life I wanted to live but I just don't see how it's possible..I went from 287 to 205 & still look like sh*t after killing myself working out honestly I am just skinnier & can see a few abs but have no hope for aesthetics at all especially facial aesthetics.I also have seizures never been allowed to drive so I can't really go out much or have any feeling of independence
    Trust me when I say girls can overlook many things. When I lost my virginity I was 245 pounds (age 16, 5'10 height... fat as fuark), terrible hair and a underbite which could only be fixed with 3 major surgeries. All it took was a bit of persistence and putting myself out there. I look tons better now and I still have issues now and then. The only link I could find between failure and success was me holding myself back or keep going for it.

GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotToGain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on forever alone crew.
    For reasons not in my control.

I am actually a social person but due to this
    http://www.healthcentral.com/prostat.../tip-penis-red
    I remain forever alone girl wise, for two years now.

The problem is persistent and I have been to a dr, just like many of the people posting in the link I posted I have yet to find a cure.
    It is not STD related/due to sexual intercourse.

Yes is it starting to cause depression as I wonder if I will ever get rid of the inflammation/soreness/redness.

GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

BRB going out with my coworkers having a blast while "foreveralone" losers cry to sleep.
    Don't worry 2011, people will always hate on successful persons. And it's not even that hard to believe, just go outside and you'll see millions of people having fun together, so why not us?

You actually had the balls the change your life, so hats off.

Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I tried hard, but I guess I gotta tried harder..

.. It's like I'm taking 5 steps forward, and 10 steps back..

FUU my song. Man, I'm trying hard, you can't say I am not, but chit just won't happen. These girls just don't wanna be with me.
    "The Power of Now"

++ Positive Crew ++

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Khazers View Post
    I tried hard, but I guess I gotta tried harder..

.. It's like I'm taking 5 steps forward, and 10 steps back..

FUU my song. Man, I'm trying hard, you can't say I am not, but chit just won't happen. These girls just don't wanna be with me.

No.

In other news, I just turned down dinner with people because of my keto diet and because of university work. Females would have been there and yeah I could have gone + ordered keto-friendly options (like a steak etc) but I have an early start tomorrow and I want time to lift + get good sleep in.

Disregard females, acquire aesthetics.
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GaiusBaltar View Post

He has the balls to estat on the internet.

Don't worry 2011, people will always hate on successful persons.
    Kareem is hated because he is a troll and he talks down to other people constantly, that is until they hit back. He's a spineless coward on the misc so why should anyone think he's different IRL?

HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what to do about oneitis brahs?

In a group for a class in my final year of uni, develop crush on girl, become social retard for the entire year around her (won't talk, negative energy, won't make eye contact, come off as awkward as fuk), even in the last month, we had some time together, and I couldn't strike up a convo. Everything I said was just awkward and made me come off as some fuking social idiot. Anyways, the class ended a couple of months ago, I haven't seen her in about 2 months, but I still think about her almost daily. I keep thinking of how I should have changed things, not to even hook up, but at least to made a friendship. I log onto FB every now and then (don't have any pics/info/nothing), but I went on for the hell of it last night, and her profile just had to be on the side, not to mention she was on chat and I accidentally was online for like 5 mins, if only she messaged me

Having a face of a monster sucks

I think it might be to the lack of exposure. You don't see any girls, you end up in a group with one so you're forced to talk to her, end up putting her on a pedestal since shes the only one to talk to you (forced due to group lulz).

EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HYFA View Post
    what to do about oneitis brahs?

In a group for a class in my final year of uni, develop crush on girl, become social retard for the entire year around her (won't talk, negative energy, won't make eye contact, come off as awkward as fuk), even in the last month, we had some time together, and I couldn't strike up a convo. Everything I said was just awkward and made me come off as some fuking social idiot. Anyways, the class ended a couple of months ago, I haven't seen her in about 2 months, but I still think about her almost daily. I keep thinking of how I should have changed things, not to even hook up, but at least to made a friendship. I log onto FB every now and then (don't have any pics/info/nothing), but I went on for the hell of it last night, and her profile just had to be on the side, not to mention she was on chat and I accidentally was online for like 5 mins, if only she messaged me

Having a face of a monster sucks

I think it might be to the lack of exposure. You don't see any girls, you end up in a group with one so you're forced to talk to her, end up putting her on a pedestal since shes the only one to talk to you (forced due to group lulz).
    last sentence is true. all about exposure. you say you are only within 5 ft of a girl once a week so it shows when a girl is around you. and she senses it. i am just repeating what you said. you answered your own question really.

talk to more girls. than you wont blow your load when some girl makes eye contact with you

HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HYFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by EyesCold View Post
    last sentence is true. all about exposure. you say you are only within 5 ft of a girl once a week so it shows when a girl is around you. and she senses it. i am just repeating what you said. you answered your own question really.

talk to more girls. than you wont blow your load when some girl makes eye contact with you
    O lawd I never thought of it as that. Makes too much sense. Yes, this class was once a week, so anytime I saw her it was after a week. Since that was my only group, all my other classes I just sat at the back alone, that would make even more desperate and come off as a social idiot.

Semi-aesthetic Diabetic bilaba70's Avatar
    bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im asking my former counselor out (SRS), shes 27, asian, graduated from a top UC. She wants my penis (SRS).
    Good job brah. Mirin! (srs)

Long time no talk btw.

But I don't get it. You just won't hook up with her bcs ur friends told u she is a psycho? Also, aren't u supposed to be a foreveralone? Man, you dunno what we would do for a chick:
    Not trying to be a dick bro, but this sounds very desperate. And I'm not one of those people that 'would do anything for a chick'

Originally Posted by Chocwhey View Post
    look brah I always said to myself I would use logic when it came to women... and logic is telling me to gtfo just in case.
    Do what you think is best for yourself brah. Only you can decide that. There's plenty of fish in the sea and you know it (check www.pof.com if you dont believe me ^^).

Originally Posted by Chocwhey View Post
    I thought I would get some understanding! I don't even fit with the forever alone crew.

All this time I assumed that the FA crew were FA because they were like me, with deep seeded insecurity issues... not because they just cant get girls...
    There are many 'levels' of foreveraloneness. Some people here have difficulties socializing with both sexes. Others find it very difficult to communicate with females. And people like me for instance don't find it difficult to socialize with both male or female, except when it comes to 'escalation' i.e. dating, intimacy etc...

Good for you. (srs)

Tell 'em bilaba says hi, next time you see them lol :P

Don't worry 2011, people will always hate on successful persons. And it's not even that hard to believe, just go outside and you'll see millions of people having fun together, so why not us?

Seconded.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☾osmic ☾rew
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

***Support Diabetes Research***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135266991

Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hah I remember when I was in this crew. Self pity always felt nice but sh*t had to change. Was fukin embarrassing at the beginning when I forced myself into people but now I can officially say I'm nowhere near this fuking crew
    ***United Boys Crew***

LVG crew

Manchester United

Founder and President of the A.H.A (Anti-Heskey Association) Company.

Company's Slogan: *.. because he's really that sh!t*

Misc Med student crew
    Victoria Justice>Ariana Grande crew

Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    gunna die a virgin.

still depressed as ****. Gonna try no fap again see if it helps.
    I always rape back (semisrs)

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Almost pass out when ordering pizza on the phone crew
    4.25 inch penis girth crew
    Too scared to tweet crew
    Fleshlight crew

bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hmzone View Post
    Hah I remember when I was in this crew. Self pity always felt nice but sh*t had to change. Was fukin embarrassing at the beginning when I forced myself into people but now I can officially say I'm nowhere near this fuking crew
    Elaborate instead of boasting, so some of us can try to learn from your experiences.

☾osmic ☾rew
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jack101 View Post
    gunna die a virgin.

still depressed as ****. Gonna try no fap again see if it helps.

*mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by supersaiyan-dre View Post
    I just got back from a pool party.
    Earlier on ******** I saw some chick post "heading over to 'x's party" so I went over there since I know where he lives and we used to hangout sometimes. I had a really good time, and I felt very un-forver alone.
    were people mirin your aesthetics?
    Last edited by its_mo; 05-28-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bilaba70 View Post
    Good job brah. Mirin! (srs)

Long time no talk btw.

Not trying to be a dick bro, but this sounds very desperate. And I'm not one of those people that 'would do anything for a chick'

Do what you think is best for yourself brah. Only you can decide that. There's plenty of fish in the sea and you know it (check www.pof.com if you dont believe me ^^).

There are many 'levels' of foreveraloneness. Some people here have difficulties socializing with both sexes. Others find it very difficult to communicate with females. And people like me for instance don't find it difficult to socialize with both male or female, except when it comes to 'escalation' i.e. dating, intimacy etc...

Good for you. (srs)

Tell 'em bilaba says hi, next time you see them lol :P

Seconded.
    Lol at myself. Was on dat dere depressing time yesterday, just wanting those chicks I talk about to like me :/

I'm kinda desperate, but not as much as it seems from that post (srs). Only when I'm on those days

Also to supersayan: Are you just doing this always? Like the guys from the wedding crashers movie? U read someone's throwing a party and u show up? Mirin
    "The Power of Now"

++ Positive Crew ++

GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also to supersayan: Are you just doing this always? Like the guys from the wedding crashers movie? U read someone's throwing a party and u show up? Mirin
    alpha as fuk (srs)
    If I had that body, I'd invited myself in every pool party in town, like a bawss lol

Push it to the limit! supersaiyan-dre's Avatar
    supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yup, people were mirin my aesthetics hard. I had a lot of fun this weekend
    Mind over matter ☮

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

Yup, people were mirin my aesthetics hard. I had a lot of fun this weekend
    you're a good guy, find yourself 2 bros and you'll enjoy life like you could never dream.

This chick I'm texting on skout is playing too dumb to get :-/

Edit:

Here's how the convo went

Me: So how was your weekend?
    Her: It was nice and yours?
    Me: Sounds pretty fun! My weekend was too exciting too express in words.
    Her: Tell me!
    Me: Friday I got my ass handed on a plate in a game of snooker. On Saturday, I was taking it a bit slower and went barbequeing with some friends and Sunday...well, that's too exciting to share with you .
    Her: I wanna know!
    Me: Sorry, only a select few people will know the answer to that.
    Her: Did you have a date?
    Me: Nope
    Her: Did you get a tattoo or a piercing?
    Me: Nope, they're closed on Sundays
    Me: I'll give you a hint: Rubber (I was hinting to bungy-jumping)
    Her: Did you ****?
    Me: Haha, nooo, you dirty girl ;P
    Her: What did you do then? Rubber = Condom
    Me: Condoms aren't the only things made out of rubber you know?
    Me: What am I getting from you if I tell you the answer?
    Her: What do you want to get?
    Me: I want to get something from you that will inspire my dreams tonight
    Her: Well?
    Me: Picsssssssssssss
    Her: From who? Me?
    Me: No, from the easter bunny. Who else? I want some (exciting) pics from you!
    Her: What kind of dream are you having?
    Me: You can make that all up yourself...
    Her: No, tell me now!
    Me: The two main components of that dream will be oil and incense, but without your inspiration, I won't have that dream

This was sent about half an hour ago lol. Nice try though.
    Last edited by bilaba70; 05-28-2012 at 06:48 PM.

☾osmic ☾rew
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 00_Juris View Post
    The user I was responding to, Kareem (2011Change), comes in here from time to time and brags about the chicks he smashes, but never shows any evidence. He allegedly went from complete FA virgin to having a three way in no time just from cold approaches.

From now on, I'm assuming everyone is a frauding ******* about smashing random sloots, unless they can produce a photo like below. That's still not proof, but at least we can see that the poster can get within intimate space with a female, making these claims somewhat plausible.

Fawking this. You're all lying kunts.

Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lolz haters gonna hate, jelly gonna jelly, that's how pathetic people spend their lives, trying to bring other people down. That's how they find a little bit of happiness in their sad pathetic life.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GaiusBaltar again.

Every time I see any of your posts, I never fail to LOL.

Reading the progress some you cheeky kunts have made is making me depressed. When will it be mine turn for female sex0rz? Srs, I honestly think that I have all the necessary social skills to accquire a gf easily but I'm just so damn tense and nervous around them. All boyz catholic schooling really messed with me

Fuk life.

This weekend I'm going clubbing on my own. Will dress nice and swanky and make it my mission to talk to ATLEAST 150 girls by the end of the night. It should do something to help me overcome some of the boundaries. Afterall, practice makes perfect.

2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://tinychat.com/miscforeveralone

GET IN HERE ****GGOTS.

Lets get a classic session going on!!!
    TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT
    AMERICA FIRST

TRUMP 2024

Pro-PALESTINE
    ANTI-ZIONISM/ISRAEL

JERUSALEM, PALESTINE

deadwoodgregg: What an old loser boomer cuck from East Tennesse, I bet you're so lousy and lonely IRL
    Thank God I do not live in BumFck EAST TENNESSE

***Disclaimer: All posts made by [2011change] are works of satire and made for entertainment use only.***

simbaguy2 is not very well liked. (-100) simbaguy2 is not very well liked. (-100) simbaguy2 is not very well liked. (-100) simbaguy2 is not very well liked. (-100) simbaguy2 is not very well liked. (-100) simbaguy2 is not very well liked. (-100) simbaguy2 is not very well liked. (-100) simbaguy2 is not very well liked. (-100) simbaguy2 is not very well liked. (-100) simbaguy2 is not very well liked. (-100) simbaguy2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Top ten myths about introverts

Myth #1 – Introverts don’t like to talk.
    This is not true. Introverts just don’t talk unless they have something to say. They hate small talk. Get an introvert talking about something they are interested in, and they won’t shut up for days.

Myth #2 – Introverts are shy.
    Shyness has nothing to do with being an Introvert. Introverts are not necessarily afraid of people. What they need is a reason to interact. They don’t interact for the sake of interacting. If you want to talk to an Introvert, just start talking. Don’t worry about being polite.

Myth #3 – Introverts are rude.
    Introverts often don’t see a reason for beating around the bush with social pleasantries. They want everyone to just be real and honest. Unfortunately, this is not acceptable in most settings, so Introverts can feel a lot of pressure to fit in, which they find exhausting.

Myth #4 – Introverts don’t like people.
    On the contrary, Introverts intensely value the few friends they have. They can count their close friends on one hand. If you are lucky enough for an introvert to consider you a friend, you probably have a loyal ally for life. Once you have earned their respect as being a person of substance, you’re in.

Myth #5 – Introverts don’t like to go out in public.
    Nonsense. Introverts just don’t like to go out in public FOR AS LONG. They also like to avoid the complications that are involved in public activities. They take in data and experiences very quickly, and as a result, don’t need to be there for long to “get it.” They’re ready to go home, recharge, and process it all. In fact, recharging is absolutely crucial for Introverts.

Myth #6 – Introverts always want to be alone.
    Introverts are perfectly comfortable with their own thoughts. They think a lot. They daydream. They like to have problems to work on, puzzles to solve. But they can also get incredibly lonely if they don’t have anyone to share their discoveries with. They crave an authentic and sincere connection with ONE PERSON at a time.

Myth #7 – Introverts are weird.
    Introverts are often individualists. They don’t follow the crowd. They’d prefer to be valued for their novel ways of living. They think for themselves and because of that, they often challenge the norm. They don’t make most decisions based on what is popular or trendy.

Myth #8 – Introverts are aloof nerds.
    Introverts are people who primarily look inward, paying close attention to their thoughts and emotions. It’s not that they are incapable of paying attention to what is going on around them, it’s just that their inner world is much more stimulating and rewarding to them.

Myth #9 – Introverts don’t know how to relax and have fun.
    Introverts typically relax at home or in nature, not in busy public places. Introverts are not thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies. If there is too much talking and noise going on, they shut down. Their brains are too sensitive to the neurotransmitter called Dopamine. Introverts and Extroverts have different dominant neuro-pathways. Just look it up.

Myth #10 – Introverts can fix themselves and become Extroverts.
    Introverts cannot “fix themselves” and deserve respect for their natural temperament and contributions to the human race. In fact, one study (Silverman, 1986) showed that the percentage of Introverts increases with IQ.

Oh my god, sauce? This is me pretty bad except for the "shutting down" part. Also can't really join this crew, as I am not forever alone.

Originally Posted by Bollywoodbrah View Post
    This weekend I'm going clubbing on my own. Will dress nice and swanky and make it my mission to talk to ATLEAST 150 girls by the end of the night. It should do something to help me overcome some of the boundaries. Afterall, practice makes perfect.
    do it *******

Your time will come bro (srs). Just keep focusing on your life, stop chasing them but get in contact with them, you'll get some. Just don't be a desperate sad kunt bro.

VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do it *******

Your time will come bro (srs). Just keep focusing on your life, stop chasing them but get in contact with them, you'll get some. Just don't be a desperate sad kunt bro.
    This is good advice but in what way does it help overcome anxiety? FEAR is the main issue here and its 99.9999% the bulk of this whole Foreveralone tragedy. People are AFRAID to express theirselves due to judgement from others. I got fuking news for you sad kunts, No matter who you meet in this life, even your own mother, everyone comes to life ALONE, experiences it ALONE and ultimately dies ALONE. Relationships with people are just a way to ultimately experience YOUR OWN DAMN SELF. If you are not at peace with the wonderful infinite being you are, then the problem is you are not giving YOURSELF a chance to express and experience YOURSELF. Do you see where i'm hinting at you phucking *******s?

Start meditating. Close your eyes, sit on your bed/chair/stool wherever and know this. (Note i didn't say think), KNOW

- You are in complete control of every aspect of your life, down to the very last thought in your subconscious mind.
    - You consciously program your subconscious beliefs by the second by giving power to negative thoughts..(i'm out of her league, i'm scared what they will think if i say this).. WHO GIVES A DAMN? Everyone else is on a spiritual journey in life experiencing themselves just as you are! They once had those same thoughts but the only difference is they did not think about sh/t and did not give it so much negative energy. Simply experience yourselves brahs. It's as simple as that.. that's our ultimate purpose here.

Cliffs
    - Start becoming aware of your damn thoughts by the second. You will still fuk up due to the conditioning you've acclimated your mind to, but realize those are the kinds of experiences you have constantly imprinted in your subconscious. Once you start realizing we're all the same inside brahs, all spirit, all of equal loving and incomprehensible power, you will be well on your way out of this pathetic crew.

Closed Thread