Closed Thread
Page 287 of 323 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,610 of 9688
    vincelombard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelombard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelombard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelombard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelombard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelombard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelombard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelombard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelombard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelombard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelombard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dave1211 View Post
    ye man he's making assumptions based on my appearance.. i was the only short weakling over there...but i was too embarrassed to say anything i just kept quiet.
    Thats how bad my appearance is that i even get picked on by random people

why dont you eat and lift? [srs]

2inches of destruction mrcolorblind's Avatar
    mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Deftones3 View Post
    I use the term FA because it's more of a generalization, but what I'm really trying to say is that my social ability is lacking and I don't feel like my old funny self, but more serious and boring. I'm not trying to change my self only for girls but to feel more like myself, but will probably lead to getting more girls.

It feels impossible to get out of being bad socially and not being the real you. When I get a job this summer maybe it will help, but I don't know. When I was a kid I never went over peoples houses or hung out with people because my mom would not let me, and now I don't hang out with people either. I played a chitload of video games from 12-16 and don't think I'll easily be able to get out of this new "me". I think personally that I am good looking, and will be very good looking when I cut my body fat %, but I think I have almost no personality anymore. I've had girls interested in me, only to talk to me and lose interest. I don't feel like I've been my self in a long time, since probably beginning of 6th grade. I'm a sophmore now and I think that I might be able to get out of this by just getting a job and forcing myself to be around people. I think what put the finishing touches on me was in 6th and 7th grade I had very bad cystic acne, and then went on accutane. I have good skin now but I feel like it's impossible to get over.

If anyone has any advice I will really try to take it in...
    are you me? well almost like me. I never had bad acne, but im neither good looking.

Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mrcolorblind View Post
    are you me? well almost like me. I never had bad acne, but im neither good looking.
    How do we break the cycle brah?

2inches of destruction mrcolorblind's Avatar
    mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont really know, im trying to change my attitude so im less awkward/strange, i guess its all about attitude . I've been applying for jobs, but for whatever reason i don't even get a call back. I got one job MAYBE lined up in july. Not even sure if i'll get that.

Registered User bostonceltics11's Avatar
    bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by supersaiyan-dre View Post
    God has a plan for your life and you're going to be blessed more than you could ever ask, hope, or imagine.
    Sure that train of thought can be comforting but also everyone should consider the fact that life can be based on complete chance. It could be that God exists and that there is indeed a plan for you, however that rules out the equal and opposite chance that god does not exist and that in fact your life is simply a product of decisions and factors based soley on mere chance. If you simply accept the fact that God has a plan imo is wrong because if there is no god, key word being IF, meaning there is a equal chance that there isn't a god then you tend to live your life passively. However accepting the fact that life is simply chaotic in itself you can appreciate each choice you make since you have the mindest that today has potential for anything to happen.

bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bostonceltics11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you could major in genetic engineering and hopefully find a way to modify your dna so that you can change your genes.

just a suggestion

Originally Posted by dave1211 View Post
    Ive recently got a part time job at an exhibition and had to go for training today. It was one of the most embarrassing days of my life.
    The dude doing the training kept picking on me saying i'm so thin and need to put on weight. I was so embarrassed. He also made a remark saying
    'What is the secret to your personality" he was being sarcastic ofcourse. To be honest i have a great personality and he doesn't even know me so
    how could he make a comment like that. Is personality somehow related to persons physique, cause at 110 pounds at 5'6" i probably come
    off as a nerdy timid weakling. I was depressed the rest of the day because of that. Was a depressing easter for me
    i feel for you man, humans are a cruel species. if you were depressed from his comments either take them to heart and eternalize them and reflect the way he made you feel and live in that state of mind or do something about. aka lift and get swole. easier said then done however life has a way of weeding out the weak(social darwinism) and if you can not adapt to the obstacles you will die out,(aka not reproduce aka entire biological purpose of life) since you will not get laid. truth sucks but hey it is what it is.

Adapt and Survive or Don't adapt and fade from earth

myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bostonceltics11 View Post
    i feel for you man, humans are a cruel species. if you were depressed from his comments either take them to heart and eternalize them and reflect the way he made you feel and live in that state of mind or do something about. aka lift and get swole. easier said then done however life has a way of weeding out the weak(social darwinism) and if you can not adapt to the obstacles you will die out,(aka not reproduce aka entire biological purpose of life) since you will not get laid. truth sucks but hey it is what it is.

Adapt and Survive or Don't adapt and fade from earth
    so much truth.

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 00_Juris View Post
    I actually remembered this pic during lunch today at work and started laughing to myself whilst alone (shock horror!) at a canteen table. People looking may have thought I was a wierd kunt but I basically am so phuck em.

Originally Posted by NewOnDaBlock View Post
    Seriously, how could you live your life this way?
    Didn't you make any friends in class...? How could you eat lunch on your own for two years at college?

I swear you forever alones blow my mind! How do you guys live everyday like this? I really don't understand how you guys find it so HARD to just go out there and talk to people.

If I lived my life hiding in toilets to eat lunch and avoiding everyone everyday I would have proberly killed myself by now.
    At the time it didn't really bother me, I just lived in a shell and stayed in my comfort zone and although part of me wanted to join in and talk I never did. Just acted as ghost-like as possible. Thinking back I did miss out on a huge part of what it was to be a teenager in England's 2nd biggest city by staying home every night playing resident evil 2 or warhammer 40k painting models, but at the time I found some kinda solace in that life and just went along with it not challenging myself.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    I actually remembered this pic during lunch today at work and started laughing to myself whilst alone (shock horror!) at a canteen table. People looking may have thought I was a wierd kunt but I basically am so phuck em.

At the time it didn't really bother me, I just lived in a shell and stayed in my comfort zone and although part of me wanted to join in and talk I never did. Just acted as ghost-like as possible. Thinking back I did miss out on a huge part of what it was to be a teenager in England's 2nd biggest city by staying home every night playing resident evil 2 or warhammer 40k painting models, but at the time I found some kinda solace in that life and just went along with it not challenging myself.
    i think the biggest reason you are FA is because of gaming, i missed out on so much from ages 13 to 18. all i did was stay at home and play gta, cod, runescape on my PC. there were times where i didnt go outside of my house from friday to monday, 3 whole days playing games nonstop and only stepping away from computer to take a piss or chit.

Push it to the limit! supersaiyan-dre's Avatar
    supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I played games a lot while I was growing up too, but it was mostly going to the gym that stopped me from going out and socializing most of the time. That, plus I was afraid to eat unhealthy foods so I stayed home and worked on my body.
    Mind over matter ☮

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    maoria what is your job if you dont mind me asking? i remember you said you didnt go to college or whatever the UK equivilant is so im curious

WEGNAMAKEIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WEGNAMAKEIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WEGNAMAKEIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WEGNAMAKEIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WEGNAMAKEIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WEGNAMAKEIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WEGNAMAKEIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WEGNAMAKEIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WEGNAMAKEIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WEGNAMAKEIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) WEGNAMAKEIT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just curious how y'all started ur FA careers?
    Me I was the fuking man in middle school, tall and strong, good at all sports, girls chasing after me, lots of friends etc. Then came junior high, and puberty for everyone but me. So from having been the tallest alfa in middle school I was now the shortest and weakest little ******* in my age group in the last year of junior high. Then came high school and I went a full damn year without growing at all, even went to the doctor, he advised to wait a little longer, and well finally puberty hit and i grew like hell around the time I turned 17. Ppl didnt recognize me when I came back from summer break, but damn it didn't help, the damage was already done.
    To this day Im trying to overcome the feelings of inferiority, still haven't succeeded. Though im hopeful that lifting will help me. We're all gonna make it brahs.

maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscVirgin69 View Post
    maoria what is your job if you dont mind me asking? i remember you said you didnt go to college or whatever the UK equivilant is so im curious
    Boring ass desk job for a business services company. Basically data entry all day, repetive as phuck. Not really what I want to be doing all my life but its also the best paid job I've had and the best company/body I've worked for. The company itself tends to look after its employees and theres room for growth, its just that I have one of the essential but mundane jobs. I've worked some awful jobs before where I've felt like a piece of trash or cockroach as I was such a joke and not really needed...atleast as this place I have SOME presence.

^^^start of FA career?

For me it was really first year of secondary school when I was a small fish in a huge phuckin pond and sunk rather than swam. I had been semi-popular at primary school and had a circle of friends...went to friends houses on countless occassions, parties, outings etc. Until 11 I was not atall FA.

It was at secondary school (a strict, harsh all boys boarding school) where I started becoming alienated from my peers, more timid, less likely to stand up for myself and become accustomed to keeping to myself and built up an invisible wall of defence. I was mocked/bullied from ages 13 pretty much till I left so the low self-esteem kicked in. Wasn't atall big for my age then so people just kinda said whatever they wanted and I was seen as a 'safe target'. This abuse continued at home as I shared a room with my older brother who although not constantly malicious, did have a spiteful tongue and little room for sympathy and left me to my own problems. Basically I had no back-up during this time and was effectively an outcast at school.

So when I began college at 17 (see earlier post for further details) I had retained only one friend from primary school, had none to carry over from secondary school and had not made any new friends so was basically a loner. I was traumatised at this stage although I may not have known it at the time, and just kept to myself. Spent free time alone or 'hanging out' with my younger brother who was like 8 at the time as I was too hesitant to form any social circle with people my own age. Made no new friends until I started working at a fast food joint shortly before turning 18 where I was atleast mixing and talking to new people. But I never saw any of these guys outside work. didn't have any numbers or chill with them so it was only a business relationship which ended as soon as I left the store.

The whole kissless, dateless virgin reality ties into this aswell; only ever mixed with females at work on a casual basis and never taken it further or asked one out.

So in a nutshell thats how I become FA. Obviously there's more to it than that as none of us can sum ourselves up in afew paragraphs, but thats the primary jist of why I'm like I am now.
    Last edited by maori-rap; 04-04-2013 at 12:09 PM.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WEGNAMAKEIT View Post
    Me I was the fuking man in middle school, tall and strong, good at all sports, girls chasing after me, lots of friends etc. Then came junior high, and puberty for everyone but me. So from having been the tallest alfa in middle school I was now the shortest and weakest little ******* in my age group in the last year of junior high. Then came high school and I went a full damn year without growing at all, even went to the doctor, he advised to wait a little longer, and well finally puberty hit and i grew like hell around the time I turned 17. Ppl didnt recognize me when I came back from summer break, but damn it didn't help, the damage was already done.
    To this day Im trying to overcome the feelings of inferiority, still haven't succeeded. Though im hopeful that lifting will help me. We're all gonna make it brahs.

**** man you are 6'3" alpha as fuk height and your still feeling inferior?...Trying being a stick thin fugly 5'6"er

another friday spent alone

i have friends but fuk brahs most of them use me for money or other benefits. none of them call or message to ask if im doing fine, some of those bastards still owe me money.

also, going on ******** seeing people going out every night makes me depressed. i want to delete my fb

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by myrongainsz View Post

i have friends but fuk brahs most of them use me for money or other benefits. none of them call or message to ask if im doing fine, some of those bastards still owe me money.

also, going on ******** seeing people going out every night makes me depressed. i want to delete my fb
    http://www.slate.com/articles/double...l_network.html

^read that brah
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

******** is the worst for us FAs. I dont like or comment or anything cause i dont want people to be reminded that i have a ******** because its so pathetic. brb no pics with friends. brb no wall posts. brb loser

im probably gonna do that thing before my birthday where i switch the day so no one gets notified its my birthday

only reason i even go on is to see the pics girls post...lol. if girls didnt post pics i would legit never log on.

edit: also it pains me when i see friends from HS who like me were kinda loners (not as bad as me tho) and now occaisonally i will see pics they are tagged in where they are with a group of friends, look like they are having a legit good time, girls with them, etc. fukin fml.

******** is the worst for us FAs. I dont like or comment or anything cause i dont want people to be reminded that i have a ******** because its so pathetic. brb no pics with friends. brb no wall posts. brb loser

im probably gonna do that thing before my birthday where i switch the day so no one gets notified its my birthday

only reason i even go on is to see the pics girls post...lol. if girls didnt post pics i would legit never log on.

edit: also it pains me when i see friends from HS who like me were kinda loners (not as bad as me tho) and now occaisonally i will see pics they are tagged in where they are with a group of friends, look like they are having a legit good time, girls with them, etc. fukin fml.
    I wouldn't fret about what you see and read on ********. Alot of posers use it to boost their ego and try and get attention by adding as many 'friends' as possible to get a high number then posting any party/social group pic they have to make it look like they are having a great time and others should be jealous of their wannabe-rockstar lifestyle. Its like these people who post a pic of themselves with their partner in their profile pic(is it mainly girls who do that?) and I'm like...is it your phuckin ******** or theirs?! Thanks for letting us know you're not FA!

Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    I wouldn't fret about what you see and read on ********. Alot of posers use it to boost their ego and try and get attention by adding as many 'friends' as possible to get a high number then posting any party/social group pic they have to make it look like they are having a great time and others should be jealous of their wannabe-rockstar lifestyle. Its like these people who post a pic of themselves with their partner in their profile pic(is it mainly girls who do that?) and I'm like...is it your phuckin ******** or theirs?! Thanks for letting us know you're not FA!
    yea thats true. a group pic may look like they are having a blast but it may have just been a lame hang out

also for your job do you interact with others at all? or is it just your boss giving you sht to do?

loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ****in Fakebook

What happened to the good ol MSN days? Thats really all you needed, now we are stuck with a fake society where its a fat popularity contest in which people compete to add as many 'friends' (half of them would be randoms they have never met) and post as many status's and pictures as possible.

Bbvoncrumb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bbvoncrumb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bbvoncrumb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bbvoncrumb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bbvoncrumb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bbvoncrumb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bbvoncrumb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bbvoncrumb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bbvoncrumb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bbvoncrumb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bbvoncrumb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread contains all my feels. Subscribed.

DasKray will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasKray will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasKray will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasKray will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasKray will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasKray will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasKray will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasKray will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasKray will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasKray will become famous soon enough. (+50) DasKray will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dat feel when ur an awkward beta ******* who is the laughingstock of ur major in uni. I try not to give a **** and focus on my studies but ****s hard to do so. Feels like the whole worlds against me. Just gotta push through it.

damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WEGNAMAKEIT View Post
    made me realize that Ive never actually written my whole story in a single post.. Ive often toyed with the idea of writting my own story so I could read it when I'm say 40 or 50.. If I had done it when I was 18 (written the story up to that point) it would have been a totally different telling since im a completely different person from what i was back then..

Push it to the limit! supersaiyan-dre's Avatar
    supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by damlurkerx22 View Post
    made me realize that Ive never actually written my whole story in a single post.. Ive often toyed with the idea of writting my own story so I could read it when I'm say 40 or 50.. If I had done it when I was 18 (written the story up to that point) it would have been a totally different telling since im a completely different person from what i was back then..
    What happened to your old account?
    Mind over matter ☮

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

yea thats true. a group pic may look like they are having a blast but it may have just been a lame hang out

also for your job do you interact with others at all? or is it just your boss giving you sht to do?
    When I first started I was manning an outbound/inbound line so was calling hundreds of people a day to have a quick conversation. At least doing that I was utilizing some conversational skills and building confidence even though it was only voice contact. Some of the people I be talking to for like 15 mins. Now theres no interaction atall other than with coworkers, its just sitting behind a screen and getting on with it. Not really a good role if you're looking to build social skills.

Would be interesting to hear more about your history DL; more about how the boy became the prophet.

got some good news brahs, i have worked on some self improvements lately

-perma quit gaming (sold my computer) (2 days ago)
    -quit drinking for life (3 months ago)
    -started lifting again after ditching gym for almost half a year

today i was at college and there is a HBB in my class(at least a 8.4/10 no pics dont have her fb), rest of them are whales so i was only interested in her. i was sitting in the row behind her with a random guy, i barely even took down notes because i was staring at her most of the time lol

so i decided to ask her notes because i have a legit reason, i didnt write down anything. i hesitated a bit but as soon as the class ended i walked to her and for her notes, she seemed so polite , she said sure and just handed me the notes and asked when i can give her the notes back.. at this moment i was so lost in my thoughts i was already imagining us getting married and living our lives together so it took me a few seconds to come back to reality, i stuttered a bit and said i'll give them to her in next class(next week).

i hope this gives some confidence to you brahs to talk to girls even the HBBs. i wore some of the new clothes i bought last week so they def helped a lot, and i am on no fap day 4 .

life is good

richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by loadedbrah View Post
    ****in Fakebook

What happened to the good ol MSN days? Thats really all you needed, now we are stuck with a fake society where its a fat popularity contest in which people compete to add as many 'friends' (half of them would be randoms they have never met) and post as many status's and pictures as possible.
    Couldnt agree more, it was great when everybody used msn, you could chat up people with privacy and it was no popularity contest.
    I dont like it that if I say something everybody will hear or see it, it also changes the nature of your message, in msn you could honestly say what you want, but in ******** you wouldnt post that. Instead you post "oh I had such a wonderful day bla bla bla"

SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i think the biggest reason you are FA is because of gaming, i missed out on so much from ages 13 to 18. all i did was stay at home and play gta, cod, runescape on my PC. there were times where i didnt go outside of my house from friday to monday, 3 whole days playing games nonstop and only stepping away from computer to take a piss or chit.
    It's why I'm FA. How come alot of us have this in common? Some shared internal psyche we have?

Originally Posted by SenorRedGloves View Post
    It's why I'm FA. How come alot of us have this in common? Some shared internal psyche we have?
    most guys that get hooked on games are actual nerds, if a guy got vagjayjay irl then he would never turn to games.

through the years of middle school and HS, i didnt have many friends...so i turned to the online world..started playing runescape and counter strike so i had friends to talk to on ventrillo (sad i know).

this went on and only last year i realized i didnt have the social skills to fit in with the real world so i quit games and started lifting. life has been better ever since

Closed Thread