Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    I'm comparing a Vin Diesel/Dwayne Johnson physique to a Jay Cutler/Freak look. Some girls like lean guys with defined muscle with no size at all. I'm pretty sure anything is better than a Justin Bieber look. Any chick will like a guy with some size. Not all of them like massive muscles. That's all I was trying to say.

I have no idea what OP is afraid of looking like. My point is that not all girls like the JC physique.
    true but most girls that i have met dont like going out with guys that are skinnier/smaller than them. 6'1 at 125 lbs is ****ing horrendous i remember when i was 145 and that was pretty grim.

JWilll07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWilll07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWilll07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWilll07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWilll07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWilll07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWilll07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWilll07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWilll07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWilll07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWilll07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol great thread. Workout man. Trust me, seeing that change in the mirror is worth every second of lifting

whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by minimoya View Post
    Oh, I don't see me getting fat at all, I eat all the time and nothing's noticeable, except I have a gut that hangs, but I'm still a stick. I do think being muscular is sexy. Does working out in the off season (for us March-November) add a noticeable amount of meat or bulk? Because I know I'll grow over the summer, hoping this suit fits me still for next season, and I spent $200 on it, and I have no intent on buying another one for $350 when the season stars seeing I've grown that much.
    If you don't think muscular is sexy. Then there's only one type of muscular your thinking.

Also, you could just take it back if you haven't used it

whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    Maybe for you... I know of 4 girls right off the bat who are disgusted by guys who look like Jay Cutler. It's not all about getting girls. Train to achieve the goals YOU desire. Not the person you want to date.
    Who isn't? Not many people wants to look like Jay Cutler tbh

Ask girls about Arnie, i'll guarantee you'll get a different answer

minimoya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by InfiniteExcel View Post
    Stay skinny cuz when ppl punch u yor bonez will hurt thare hans
    My friends try to friendly hit my arm or something and they usually say "Ow" when they hit my bony wrist.

re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wat dude? U sound like a female! U like wearing spandex?

sun24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi,
    even i am skinny , just 125 pounds , height 5'10 age 24. I am a new member here and want to gain weight ,i never hated myself for being skinny but just a few times when girls say it. So i was nt bothered all the time but now i really want to gain weight. Should i start a new thread or continue here??

Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ShaShaaaax3 View Post
    are you serious right now ?
    you WANT to be frail. Frail guys are gross. Seriously. Get muscle, a lot of muscle. That's what's going to attract girls.
    As I'm aware girls your(our) age just fall for skinny pretty boys with abs lol

R3PT4R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by minimoya View Post
    Should I go with working out or staying skinny?
    i lol'd at this HUEHUEHUE

look at the banner right above your thread and then look at your question again haha

Registered User ConfirmedTranny's Avatar
    ConfirmedTranny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConfirmedTranny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConfirmedTranny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConfirmedTranny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConfirmedTranny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConfirmedTranny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConfirmedTranny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConfirmedTranny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConfirmedTranny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConfirmedTranny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConfirmedTranny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Actually you should try to lose some more weight. Maybe lose like 15-20 lbs. Then you can use your elbows to slice up the buff kids who make fun of you like wolverine.

smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smittywhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I wouldn't worry about getting too big.

ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Cheezo View Post
    As I'm aware girls your(our) age just fall for skinny pretty boys with abs lol
    lol well i mean what else is there really, guys our age don't really work out seriously
    But I personally find the *** abs disgusting, that's the kind of abs i want , not the kind of abs I want the guy I'm hooking up with to have.

Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    hflaherty1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hflaherty1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hflaherty1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hflaherty1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hflaherty1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hflaherty1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hflaherty1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hflaherty1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hflaherty1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hflaherty1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hflaherty1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why the **** would you ask a question like that on BODYBUILDING.com........

hope to god your trolling.

Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ShaShaaaax3 View Post
    lol well i mean what else is there really, guys our age don't really work out seriously
    But I personally find the *** abs disgusting, that's the kind of abs i want , not the kind of abs I want the guy I'm hooking up with to have.
    Would like to meet girl who thinks like you IRL lol

BobbaLoggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbaLoggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbaLoggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbaLoggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbaLoggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbaLoggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbaLoggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6"1" and 125 lbs?? Poor guy needs a cheeseburger or two. Muscular over skinny any day, being muscular can do much more for you.

MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Josefff View Post
    Stay skinny brah.
    Aushwitz is in right now.
    Spelling, on the other hand, is not.