elias1601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Bulking problems

Hey

So in the start of the summer i started going to the gym every single day, and at the moment i am still going everyday.
    I decided to start bulking before cutting, but been having some problems.
    When i started i was a fat, super lazy and ate at mcdonalds and my local kebab place every single day.
    I started working out and quitted eating mcdonalds and junk and replaced it with proteins and carbs.
    Now ive been eating that and have only been eating at mcdonalds just once since i started but ive gone down from 75 kg to 66,3 kg?
    Of course, ive still got a bit stomach left but im much more leaner and my veins have started to pop out and everybody compliments how much my body have changed.

Everything is good except for the fact that i was gonna bulk, and i have ended up cutting instead by loosing weight?

Have i lost weight because i started train and lost that piece of **** fat or because i have not been eating to much?
    When i come home from gym i almost want to throw up but i still try to drink my protein and kreatine and after it im lying in the bed wanning to throw up!
    And it takes 1-2 hour before i get my hunger back! What the freakin hell should i do? I am not trying to get thin again..im trying to get some muscles!

Thanks for every single helpfull reply!

Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by elias1601 View Post
    Hey

So in the start of the summer i started going to the gym every single day, and at the moment i am still going everyday.
    I decided to start bulking before cutting, but been having some problems.
    When i started i was a fat, super lazy and ate at mcdonalds and my local kebab place every single day.
    I started working out and quitted eating mcdonalds and junk and replaced it with proteins and carbs.
    Now ive been eating that and have only been eating at mcdonalds just once since i started but ive gone down from 75 kg to 66,3 kg?
    Of course, ive still got a bit stomach left but im much more leaner and my veins have started to pop out and everybody compliments how much my body have changed.

Everything is good except for the fact that i was gonna bulk, and i have ended up cutting instead by loosing weight?

Have i lost weight because i started train and lost that piece of **** fat or because i have not been eating to much?
    When i come home from gym i almost want to throw up but i still try to drink my protein and kreatine and after it im lying in the bed wanning to throw up!
    And it takes 1-2 hour before i get my hunger back! What the freakin hell should i do? I am not trying to get thin again..im trying to get some muscles!

Thanks for every single helpfull reply!
    First off, you don't have to workout every day, 3x a week on a full body routine is more than enough for beginners and is what is mostly recommended. Secondly, you don't have to stop eating at Mc'donalds altogether if you don't want to, just don't do it everyday since that would be extremely unhealthy, also how exactly did you replace mcdonalds with protein and carbs since im pretty sure every meal at Mcdonalds has both protein and carbs... The reason you have been losing fat instead of gaining muscle is simply because you are not eating enough food and thus are not creating the necessary surplus. Get on a good beginners routine and start eating more food and you will gain muscle.

tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You lost fat because you eat healthy now, if you post good before/after pictures you can see if u made gains or not.

Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by tric3p View Post
    You lost fat because you eat healthy now, if you post good before/after pictures you can see if u made gains or not.
    Lol, he lost fat because he was at a deficit not because he was eating healthier foods... Also i don't need to see any before/after pics to know that he gained minimal to no muscle mass since he lost 8 pounds, im pretty sure he lost some muscle mass in the process as well.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ozieman3o5 View Post
    First off, you don't have to workout every day, 3x a week on a full body routine is more than enough for beginners and is what is mostly recommended. Secondly, you don't have to stop eating at Mc'donalds altogether if you don't want to, just don't do it everyday since that would be extremely unhealthy, also how exactly did you replace mcdonalds with protein and carbs since im pretty sure every meal at Mcdonalds has both protein and carbs... The reason you have been losing fat instead of gaining muscle is simply because you are not eating enough food and thus are not creating the necessary surplus. Get on a good beginners routine and start eating more food and you will gain muscle.
    If he's been going more than 3 times a week....why should he stop? Yes he can make gains going 3 times a week but he will make more going 5-6 time a week. 3 times a week and I feel like I don't even work out
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

elias1601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I eat chicken, fisht with rice everyday. Problem is, we don't have much money to buy thousands of chickens and fish. My family is used to eating only one dinner everyday and if you want more food you can go eat bread or stay hungry cause of bad money. I really have no idea what to eat that is not very expensive so is it bad to drink a little extra with proteinshake?
    I really have this big big big dream and its shining bright in front of me. It's what got me quitting eating all thos cals and start training everyday but how the hell can my family and i afford this ****?

Originally Posted by jeffl1980 View Post
    If he's been going more than 3 times a week....why should he stop? Yes he can make gains going 3 times a week but he will make more going 5-6 time a week. 3 times a week and I feel like I don't even work out
    The highlighted statement is complete bull****, as a beginner he will make faster gains with a higher frequency full body routine 3x a week as opposed to a brosplit lower frequency 1x a week routine, also your forgetting the fact that muscles do not grow while your working out, it happens while you rest and nutrition plays a much bigger part than the routine. You don't have to feel **** when your working out, as long as your progressing on your lifts you will get stronger and if your nutrition is in order you will get bigger.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The highlighted statement is complete bull****, as a beginner he will make faster gains with a higher frequency full body routine 3x a week as opposed to a brosplit lower frequency 1x a week routine, also your forgetting the fact that muscles do not grow while your working out, it happens while you rest and nutrition plays a much bigger part than the routine. You don't have to feel **** when your working out, as long as your progressing on your lifts you will get stronger and if your nutrition is in order you will get bigger.

if you are getting plenty of sleep at night....your body is getting enough rest.

So are you saying that hitting everything twice a week compared to once a week (same nightly rest and diet) the gains will be the same? Or for that matter.... better going only 3 days?
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

Originally Posted by elias1601 View Post
    I eat chicken, fisht with rice everyday. Problem is, we don't have much money to buy thousands of chickens and fish. My family is used to eating only one dinner everyday and if you want more food you can go eat bread or stay hungry cause of bad money. I really have no idea what to eat that is not very expensive so is it bad to drink a little extra with proteinshake?
    I really have this big big big dream and its shining bright in front of me. It's what got me quitting eating all thos cals and start training everyday but how the hell can my family and i afford this ****?
    Bro, eat whatever you want, the most important thing is to make sure you are reaching your surplus for the day and eating enough protein daily, the whole healthy vs unhealthy argument is for health purposes and is why you want to eat mostly healthy and limit the unhealthy stuff, but in terms of body composition these things are irrelevant.

if you are getting plenty of sleep at night....your body is getting enough rest.

So are you saying that hitting everything twice a week compared to once a week (same nightly rest and diet) the gains will be the same? Or for that matter.... better going only 3 days?
    No, hitting every muscle group twice a week is superior than hitting them once a week, your the one saying otherwise. A full body routine done 3x a week will hit each muscle group either directly or indirectly 3x a week, a brosplit on the other hand will hit each muscle group about 1x a week, so your saying that you will see greater gains hitting your muscle groups 1x a week as opposed to 3x a week?.

No, hitting every muscle group twice a week is superior than hitting them once a week, your the one saying otherwise. A full body routine done 3x a week will hit each muscle group either directly or indirectly 3x a week, a brosplit on the other hand will hit each muscle group about 1x a week, so your saying that you will see greater gains hitting your muscle groups 1x a week as opposed to 3x a week?.
    I was driving and "Misc"ing at the same time. I stand correct didn't read your post correctly.

tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tric3p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lol, he lost fat because he was at a deficit not because he was eating healthier foods... Also i don't need to see any before/after pics to know that he gained minimal to no muscle mass since he lost 8 pounds, im pretty sure he lost some muscle mass in the process as well.
    U srs

Originally Posted by tric3p View Post
    U srs
    Yes i srs...., you can literally eat mcdonalds the whole day and still lose fat if you end up at a deficit, won't be healthy though.
    Last edited by Ozieman3o5; 11-11-2013 at 02:26 PM.

I was driving and "Misc"ing at the same time. I stand correct didn't read your post correctly.
    No problem man