Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)

Hemavol and Friends

Finally added Hemavol to my stack, the final ingredient.
    This is turning into a pretty massive stack:

Hemavol (1scoop PRE) + SNS Agmatine (2AM + 2PM) + ALCAR (2g) + LCLT (2g) + GPLC (4.5g pre) + R+ALA (3x per day with meals).

My hopes for the above stack is a nice recomp, with some nasty pumps.

I have already had success with agmatine and r-ala and now have added more goodies which Im sure will help health, pumps and the reduction on body fat while slowly adding lbm.

I have seen such good Hemavol reviews that I ended up getting 2 tubs since I have to ship it all the way to Australia.
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hemavol initial thoughts.

Flavor: excellent, lemon drop is damn good! Surprised me actually how good it tasted and will be really easy to drink.

Mixibility: perfect. Few grains at the bottom but that to be expected due to the ingredients.

Pump: legs day, more of a
    Massive muscle fullness if I could describe it as that. Wasn't too pumped, which I kind of hoped for in a sick way.

Day Two:

Pump: Again, pretty good, more of a full feeling. It was back day and it did feel like my posterior delts were more pumped than usual. Similar pump though from what 4 caps SNS Agmatine provides. Not bad but still hoping for more. This is using just one scoop 1.5 hours after eating. Might have to pump it to 1.5 scoops pre and see how I go.

Endurance: Again very good, and might throw craze back into the mix to further heighten this.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hey craig~ looks like a mean stack. im curious why you wouldnt choose to use the 5ohp from taurus to go with this stack?from what i gathered its supposed to be a great recomp pill?

also whats this forerunner labs all about?

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how empty of a stomach are you taking your hemavol on?
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    hey craig~ looks like a mean stack. im curious why you wouldnt choose to use the 5ohp from taurus to go with this stack?from what i gathered its supposed to be a great recomp pill?

also whats this forerunner labs all about?
    I wanted to keep anything even slightly hormonal away from me in this stack.
    Forerunner labs? Fill me in? I'm obviously out of the loop.

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    how empty of a stomach are you taking your hemavol on?
    I took Hemavol about 90minutes after eating. Think that is still too soon?

Meant to be a rest day today but really want to train arms on Hemavol and see how it treats me!
    hmmmmmm decisions!!

*EDIT*

Resisted going into the gym (was so damn hard) but now I am ready to tear the place down tomorrow!!
    Last edited by CraigMatthew; 03-28-2012 at 04:11 AM.

Going to smash out some EPIC trance today and smash out arms!
    Duran Duran - Ordinary World :P

Arms, it's go time! Lets see what sort of pumps I can get! Fuuuark!

Day Three:
    Only difference with todays stack was I included a scoop of craze.

Pump: Pretty damn good. I'd say about as good as taking 4 SNS agmatine, so I have yet to see the added benefit of adding Hemavol to the mix. Muscle fullness is still nice though. Doing preacher curls was pretty painful I must admit due to the pump. I;d give it a solid 8/10 today.

Endurance: Huge, could go forever, Hemavol + Craze is endurance heaven, I could still be there now training.

Had 3 people in the gym in the last week or so ask if I'm "on it." Pretty funny and they didn't believe me when I told them I was clean and what I was taking. Seemed like they almost wanted me to say I was on gear to make them feel better about the way they look. These are the type of guys though who do chest, back, shoulders, arms then repeat.... no legs ever. So no wonder.

Day Four:
    Went for 2 scoops Hemavol this time.

Pump: Again pretty impressive. Did shoulders and abs. Shoulders always get a pretty nice pump in me and again I'd give the pump 8/10. Muscle fullness and vascularity is also still good. Really looking forward to doing a cheeky 2 scoops tomorrow and hitting chest, which I suspect will blow up nicely.

Endurance: Fantastic again, can't emphasise this more, hemavol + craze + Alcar = hours in the gym. (+good music).

Rest Day:

So today I will just dose my SNS Agmatine + R-ALA and with my various forms of L-carnitine.
    Plan to try eat a fair bit, but keep it clean and recover for tomorrows second leg session of the week.

Feeling quite sore in a few areas today so a rest day will be enjoyed.
    So far really enjoying the stack, and the recomp is going pretty well.

Things the stack can boast about so far?

1) Endurance
    2) Muscle Fullness
    3) Reasonable strength while continuing to lean out.

Day Six:
    Chest and Abs

Pump: Really again just noticed really good muscle fullness during the workout. Really wasn't in the best mood working out wise today and it effected me for the first few sets. Just had to remind myself why I was there and play some good tunes.

Endurance: Endurance was not quite as good today as usual. Mostly from me feeling like I was going a little hypoglycemic. I took a little too much agmatine with my Hemavol + R-Ala and did feel a little faint after the workout and just lacked endurance.

Overall still happy with the stack. Great muscle fullness while at the same time looking pretty lean now.

Day Seven:
    Legs

Pump: Took two scoops of Hemavol today and no Agmatine with it. MASSIVE quad pumps today, again muscle fullness was WAY up but also the pumps were pretty gnarly. Really enjoyed them in a sick way, keeps me so much more motivated to see them blow up.

Endurance:Was Pretty good today, and really I do have to drag myself to leave every time on this stack.

Day Eight:
    Back

Pump: As per usual with this stack, really nice muscle fullness and the pump was pretty damn good. Forearms and biceps were exploding doing back and actually quite painful. Looked cool though them all swollen!

Endurance:Again good, ended up doing an extra back exercise as I felt like I hadn't done enough.

Day nine:
    Rest Day.

Feeling a little run down and very busy with work do decided to take a rest day. I find having a mid-week rest quite beneficial as I come back very determined.

Still do impressed with this stack as far as recomping. I continue to lose body fat and looking full at the same time. Really a great spring/summer stack.

The top 4 of my abs are now visible including the centre line which I haven't seen in years. Not at this weight anyway.

Good times.

Day ten:
    Chest and abs.

Pump: Pretty damn good today! Chest was hugely pumped. Did a cheeky drop set to start with and that really got the blood flow going.

Endurance: really good as usual. Could have stayed in the gym for hours.

Muscle fullness also seems to stay for hours after training. Veins came out nicely as well.

Day ten:
    Shoulders, biceps and abs:

Pump: Amazing pumps in the biceps and forearms today. Biceps were at the point of cramping.

Endurance: really good again and I think the craze Hemavol combination is amazing in this regard.

Day 11
    Legs

Pump: Huge huge pump today. Did a really killer leg workout with drop sets and all.
    Leg extension on hemavol was amazing. killer pumps and muscle fullness stayed for hours afterwards.

Endurance: Top notch, could go all day on this stack and really is perfect for legs which requires so much mental focus.

Day 12: Rest Day

Decided to have another rest day as the gym was closed (so had no choice really...).
    Ate a fair amount of food over easter (mostly clean) and had a HUGE steak.

Still looking nice and lean and full. Vascularity is still damn good especially in biceps and forearms.

Will weigh in this week and see where I am compared to the start of this log.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    Day 11
    Legs

Pump: Huge huge pump today. Did a really killer leg workout with drop sets and all.
    Leg extension on hemavol was amazing. killer pumps and muscle fullness stayed for hours afterwards.

Endurance: Top notch, could go all day on this stack and really is perfect for legs which requires so much mental focus.
    Jeez man! I can't even take hemavol on leg days.. or I cant bend my damn legs enough to get full ROM haha. Prolly might be a good thing for fascia stretching though

Mike
    ….

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Jeez man! I can't even take hemavol on leg days.. or I cant bend my damn legs enough to get full ROM haha. Prolly might be a good thing for fascia stretching though

Mike
    Yeah today was insane. Did 1 1/2 scoops and man, drop set on leg extension is beyond painful pump wise. Thing is I get so much motivation out of being pumped that I find it really serves a positive purpose.

Day 14
    Shoulders, Biceps and Abs

Pump: Crazy good! Biceps were so damn full of blood they looked insane. Looked bigger than they should really while I am this lean!
    Shoulders were swoll after the first two warm ups, which is always a good sign of things to come.

Endurance: Again mad mad high, really don't know what else to say other than get this stack.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    Yeah today was insane. Did 1 1/2 scoops and man, drop set on leg extension is beyond painful pump wise. Thing is I get so much motivation out of being pumped that I find it really serves a positive purpose.
    Im the same way bro.. i loose motivation easy in contest prep when I am flat all the time!

Mike
    ….

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Im the same way bro.. i loose motivation easy in contest prep when I am flat all the time!

Mike
    Yeah I can imagine. The mirror and pump certainly serves an important purpose motivation wise especially when low carbing. Nothing like being lean and full.

Day 15: chest and calves

Pump: really really good. About as full and pumped as my chest can get. Strength was decent as well. Ate about 30min pre Hemavol and actually found the pump better taking closer to food. Weird.

Endurance: 10/10.

coss75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coss75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coss75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coss75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coss75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coss75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coss75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coss75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coss75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coss75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coss75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

what are you dosing agmatine at? 1gram? also, may i ask what brand of r-ala your using? idk which product to go with

edit: 300th post on a worthy thread topic!
    can't think of anything witty for my sig

Originally Posted by coss75 View Post
    what are you dosing agmatine at? 1gram? also, may i ask what brand of r-ala your using? idk which product to go with

edit: 300th post on a worthy thread topic!
    Dosing 500mg in the AM and then 1.5 scoops Hemavol in the PM pre training, and 250mg pre bed. That would equal approx 1.25g per day.
    R-ala I'm using just a bulk distributor locally here in Australia.

In regards to R-ala, go to another planet, as their sources are usually very good. Look into Na-rala as well.

Day 16: Legs again!

Pump: Once again as I've come used to with this stack, massive massive leg pumps. Love em. Really wouldn't need/want them much more pumped.

Endurance: 10/10 as per usual, even doing legs could go on and on.

Day 18: Back and Abs

Pump: probably the best pump so far to date on this stack in regards to back. Massive rear delt pump and nice fullness as well. On a side note forearms and biceps got a nice pump going as well indirectly. I am still receiving comments in the gym in regards to composition changes of late. A few of them suspecting tren usuage. haha classic

Endurance: 10/10 as per usual, even doing legs could go on and on. The pump also helps with motivation.

Will weigh in again at the end of this week and see where I am as I have lost a noticeable amount of body fat thus far and want to make sure the LBM stays on.