Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
    Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigwoody117 View Post
    I just don't understand how after it happened twice you didn't adjust your routine somehow to avoid the area in which the muggings took place.

Also, is your walk home from "work" in the Puerto Rican neighborhood or the black neighborhood?
    I've been mugged in multiple neighborhoods, both predominately Black ones and predominately Rican ones. I've worked different jobs. Everytime was me coming home from work.

johnland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RESILIENCY View Post
    Okay move then ******* lol
    LOL. So white people can't live in black neighborhoods then? Fine, we'll go live in our pleasant suburbs and you guys just keep living in your miserable ghettos. Glad we got that out of the way. You're so tolerant bro.

MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Didn't read the whole thread but has someone yet clarified that he was suspended over possessing an empty bag of that smelled of weed?

That was the reason he was suspended. He never assualted a bus driver and that information should be clarified.

Ath88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ath88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ath88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ath88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ath88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ath88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ath88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ath88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ath88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ath88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ath88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MangoPort View Post
    Didn't read the whole thread but has someone yet clarified that he was suspended over possessing an empty bag of that smelled of weed?

That was the reason he was suspended. He never assualted a bus driver and that information should be clarified.
    Ya it was the empty bag
    Ganja is the healing of the nation.

Whats a God to a non believer?

I rap beck.

Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MangoPort View Post

All the reports say "empty bag of marijuana" .

Bus driver story is unconfirmed. IMO, if he would have assaulted a bus driver, police would have been involved

bigwoody117 is just really nice. (+1000) bigwoody117 is just really nice. (+1000) bigwoody117 is just really nice. (+1000) bigwoody117 is just really nice. (+1000) bigwoody117 is just really nice. (+1000) bigwoody117 is just really nice. (+1000) bigwoody117 is just really nice. (+1000) bigwoody117 is just really nice. (+1000) bigwoody117 is just really nice. (+1000) bigwoody117 is just really nice. (+1000) bigwoody117 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Filthadelphia View Post
    I've been mugged in multiple neighborhoods, both predominately Black ones and predominately Rican ones. I've worked different jobs. Everytime was me coming home from work.
    Sounds like you are completely unaware of your surroundings. If you live in such a dangerous environment I can't comprehend how you didn't figure out an alternative way home like for example taking the bus as opposed to walking. I've been to Philly, there are buses.

DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SlavicSexSlave View Post
    Id like to see if he even had a receipt for said skittles.
    And you're saying this because he's black, right?
    "It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly." - Isaac Asimov

I'm a Tunnel Snake

FC: 5300-9524-4556

Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigwoody117 View Post
    Sounds like you are completely unaware of your surroundings. If you live in such a dangerous environment I can't comprehend how you didn't figure out an alternative way home like for example taking the bus as opposed to walking. I've been to Philly, there are buses.
    I was robbed waiting for a bus once.

I can't be completely unaware being that I got away from muggers on two occasions because I saw it coming.

Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Layziebones View Post
    It doesn't matter. He wasn't breaking any sort of law by simply following someone. Since we don't know all of the facts and police may not also know everything, they can not arrest him or put him on trial. Everyone wants him to be tried, but there is just no hard, concrete evidence that would convince a jury to convict him. I doubt they could put him on trial even if they wanted to. That would be the end of a career if a District Attorney attempted to try him on the little bit of evidence they do have. This also brings up the scenario of what happens if he is found innocent, and undeniable evidence is later obtained? He just got off completely free because the authorities gave into the pressure and tried him too early, before they had discovered everything.

It is a HUGE deal to try someone for murder. They absolutely have to have a bullet proof case if they want to attempt it. Any halfway decent lawyer would rip this case into shreds and have Zimmerman completely free in no time.
    I only got through the thread up to here. Anyone who takes this guys stance should use books/real life for examples and not a TV show you watch lmfao. There is no lawyer who would want to take this case, you are delusional.

\G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [$$$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$$$]
    ( ' ' ' ) MISC. RUGBY CREW ( ' ' ' )

"Life always works out for me because I do whatever the hell I want without worrying about the consequences" - Tucker Max.

"I have learned life's most valuable lessons for free underneath a barbell"

Misc Ceo, feels good man Scofield's Avatar
    Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Whey2Hi View Post
    Ok? want me to find 1000000 negative statistics and facts about black people and crime? what's your point of posting that lol.
    Btw search James David Manning on youtube for the lulz.
    Your comparison made absolutely 0 sense.

ebonicspeak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hate the texting code of teens

Originally Posted by FARVIN View Post
    quality friends:

Bra u gotta tell me wat happen yesterday I knw u didin start nuttin up dere cuz u aint knw nobody damm b ur ole boy should of took u home early sunday morning I jus seen u remember all da times we smoke n I always ask u is u gud b n say im gud lol dat waz to funny u knw we smoke one for u b we had to it was only rite damm I feel how mario feel jus keep watchn ova us b n ur name wont neva die i still dnt believe dis bt r.i.p tray

wtf did I just read?
    Basically it says WILL TRY TO APPLY STANDARD ENGLISH. I hate ebonic shorthand. it's what the kids use these days.

Brother you got to tell me what happened yesterday. I know you didn't start nothing up there, because you ain't know nobody. Dam B(brother) your old boy (dad) should have taken you home early Sunday morning. I just saw you (not long ago) Remember all the times we smoked and I always asked you are you good, b (friend) and you would say I'm good. LOL That was to funny. You know we (other friends) smoked one for you b (friend). We had to it was only right. Dam. I feel how Mario feels. Just keep watching over us b (friend) and your name won't never die. I still don't believe this but RIP Tray.

That was almost as fun as the skit from Neal Boortz show Boo Got Shot and Royal had to translate the ebonic talking. It's how the young people talk. It is irritating an heck to me along with those pants off the behind. It's their style, yuck.

ebonicspeak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In the City of Brotherly mug. That goes for ANYBoDY. Philly raised female kid.

CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    out casing houses, got caught, and attacked to remove a witness
    sounds more plausible than george being a racist murderer to me

http://www.youtube.com/user/zxzxmi99/videos

Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CDbrah View Post
    out casing houses, got caught, and attacked to remove a witness
    sounds more plausible than george being a racist murderer to me
    \

LOL, GTFO NOW.

"POSSIBLE" "PROBABLY" "IMPLIES". Objection : Speculation/heresay.

The major problem is that NONE OF THAT IS RELEVANT. Zimmerman did NOT KNOW Martin. Not a SINGLE one of those is admissible in court.

Skittles and Iced Tea... The new burglary kit.

You have to do some serious mental voodoo, to think that the kid was casing houses.IN HIS OWN NEIGHBORHOOD is actually a plausible theory.

alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So what if the next James Bond is black? you guys are missing the picture, Idris Elba is a great actor, and i think this will be a breath of fresh air to the series, remember when they made a black green lantern in the justice league?

i for one, will be watching the next 007 movie
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)

CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Beastman09 View Post
    \

LOL, GTFO NOW.

"POSSIBLE" "PROBABLY" "IMPLIES". Objection : Speculation/heresay.

The major problem is that NONE OF THAT IS RELEVANT. Zimmerman did NOT KNOW Martin. Not a SINGLE one of those is admissible in court.

Skittles and Iced Tea... The new burglary kit.

You have to do some serious mental voodoo, to think that the kid was casing houses.IN HIS OWN NEIGHBORHOOD is actually a plausible theory.

lol, at his own house
    he was just visiting
    not like he never broke in before /s
    check the ******** messages, doofus

did my part tearing apart this lame conspiracy
    i'm out of these threads for good
    out

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, at his own house
    he was just visiting

out
    after doing all this digging and research to find info about "the real trayvon" i highly doubt that
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

fuzzbecool219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuzzbecool219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuzzbecool219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuzzbecool219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuzzbecool219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuzzbecool219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuzzbecool219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuzzbecool219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuzzbecool219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuzzbecool219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuzzbecool219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not a **** is give
    ***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***
    ***Drives a Honda CR-V crew***
    ****MISC POLISH CREW****

lol, at his own house
    he was just visiting

out
    He was visiting his father. You have proof he commited robberies before?

In either case NONE OF THAT matters. Zimmerman did not know the kid lol.

Police Video of Zimmerman AFTER shooting:http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/georg...lance-16024475

If Zimmerman was on his back with Treyvon on top of him...Shouldn't there atleast be SOME blood on him?

If his head was slammed against concrete..Why is there no blood, or bruises.(The back of his head is visible from 0:53 to about 1:00)

Can't wait to see how many mental mountains people jump to explain this

Last edited by Beastman09; 03-28-2012 at 09:34 PM.

LOL..all quiet now huh?

Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Beastman09 View Post
    Police Video of Zimmerman AFTER shooting:http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/georg...lance-16024475

If Zimmerman was on his back with Treyvon on top of him...Shouldn't there atleast be SOME blood on him?

If his head was slammed against concrete..Why is there no blood, or bruises.(The back of his head is visible from 0:53 to about 1:00)

Can't wait to see how many mental mountains people jump to explain this

It's called being treated by EMTs... You can see the officer check the back of Z's head when they're in the garage.

Originally Posted by Freek314 View Post
    It's called being treated by EMTs... You can see the officer check the back of Z's head when they're in the garage.

STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AshleyStardoll1 View Post
    so the conclusion = dont be black?
    He said don't look like a thug.

You are the one concluding that Black = thug. Moron.