Ecty1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ectomorph trying to put on mass

Hey guy I have been struggling to put on mass for the past couple of months. I think i have reached my plateau and i am an ectomorph so i was wondering what i need to do to break through this plateau.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.
    Attached Images

hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat lots of
    Carbs and protein. Have at least 5-6 meals a day and be sure to include protein with each meal. Lift heavy. Hope this helps man, bulking is hard for ectomorphs

Davidmau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidmau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidmau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidmau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidmau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidmau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidmau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidmau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidmau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidmau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidmau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hotboyroy View Post
    Have at least 5-6 meals a day
    broscience.

Do you know your maintenance calories, and worked out a surplus to make sure your body actually has the fuel to get bigger?
    Do you know how many calories are you eating each day?
    do you know the protein / fat / carb break down?
    do you lift heavy atleast 3 times a week, incorporating al of the main compound lifts (squats,deads,bench,press,rows)

dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dogdogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is gonna sound really simple but especially cause you are an ectomorph, just eat more... get plenty of protein 1-1.5g per body weight and train hard 3-4 times a week. but to break plateau eat more.

Originally Posted by Davidmau View Post
    broscience.

Do you know your maintenance calories, and worked out a surplus to make sure your body actually has the fuel to get bigger?
    Do you know how many calories are you eating each day?
    do you know the protein / fat / carb break down?
    do you lift heavy atleast 3 times a week, incorporating al of the main compound lifts (squats,deads,bench,press,rows)

Ecty1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the tips guys

CPADude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Switch up the routine.