Page 113 of 185 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,390 of 5527
    Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God, I've been out of the shooting business too damn long. Back when I was in it, Winchester silvertips and Remington Golden Sabers were the shiiiit. Now there's 100 different home or personal defense rounds out there, and nothing in stock....
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    God, I've been out of the shooting business too damn long. Back when I was in it, Winchester silvertips and Remington Golden Sabers were the shiiiit. Now there's 100 different home or personal defense rounds out there, and nothing in stock....
    For defensive pistol rounds in the service calibers the list is short, IMO

Speer Gold Dot
    Federal HST

Winchester Ranger

Remington Golden Saber

Federal 9BPLE if talking 9mm
    158gr LSWCHP +P if .38

etc

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    .40 S&W for me, specifically. Shooting a Springfield Armory XDM 4.5" barrel. 16+1 capacity, so I need to buy 50 rounds just to fill the mags.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trollr where is you?

Ok went to boxing class tonight. Dude splits us half go in ring half go in octagon. Proceeds to be like 30 minutes of Warm up cardio bull chit. Brb only me and asian dude managed to knock this shiv out, everyone else was like stop for few seconds relax then go again. I was fkin cramping up cause I got there late thanks to work so I didnt get hydrated for ****. Ended up having to drink out of the sink cause theres no fkin fountin in the joint. Ok second half we get hand pads. Partner up and he spends 30 seconds explaining a combos which are rather complex so we all like wtf trying to remember this **** as we are going along. Dude spends majority of time by the ring so it essentially there is no critiquing going on as far as if a person is throwng punches properly or footwork or any of that mess. After going through 3 sets of combos (both partners working the bag and gloves) we end with a circuit of 15 push ups, 15 crunches, 25 toe touches. Once again blow everyone out of water. During the combo training im pretty sure dude and his helper were talking about me or some chit but what ever

Afterward I introd myself to a few people and it seems like most were new who were in the octagon. I wanted to go talk to the instructor but he disappeared somewhere and the class attendees were leaving so I was like fuk this. The only interaction I had with the instructor was asking where the fountain was to which he replied there is none and I retorted I guess ill drink of the toilet or some **** and walked away.

Essentially I am disappoint as fuk. There is no attendance, I literally could freeze my CC and proceed to attend the classes and no one would know. I do not understand how this whole system works. I know some of these people are regular attendees so I dont comprehend how I can show up to a class, train the same regimen as people more advanced, yet there is somehow progression. Im not paying premium dollar for some bull chit geared toward women where Im gonna feel like I had a super workout at the end and go home feeling good about myself. Seriously I do no cardio or core work and proceeded to do the warm up regimen the entire duration at a relatively fast pace on top of being dehydated and having worked all day. The only thing I was gassed on was shadow boxing for the 5 minute intervals.

Can you give me input. I have no idea whats going on

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    muay thai? sounds about right. instruction will be by group in most classes with a few moments of individual instruction as needed. Its not like karate where you progress through forms, everyone is there doing the same stuff. You're gonna feel like a goon at first doing **** like shadowboxing but thats normal. Go in, warm up, drills with general instruction and then bag work focusing on the days drills, then more cardio/core exercises and off you go.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Standard boxing. The thing is there was no emphasis on the drills we did. There was no work with the heavy bag. Essentially what I am saying is nothing was taught to me last night. Part of the problem is the class was split it half with a wall partially between the cage and the ring and the instructor spent more time on the ring side of the gym. I imagine things were a little different for them since he was present to make comments and critique but for us on the cage side it was going through motions assuming we were doing it right. I could do the same chit with a friend a a youtube video if this is how training is going to be.......

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hear that, man. First off, pull your coach aside and let him know what your frustrations are next time you come in. Do it before class starts. Things aren't gonna change on their own if you're being passive aggressive and not making your problems known. If he's unwilling to make adjustments and be a better coach to you guys, talk to the owner or GM, srs.

I've seen two coaches let go at my gym for being unhelpful/rude/uninterested in students. Upper management/ownership isn't likely to let that kind of thing go on, because it reflects poorly on the gym, the team, the other coaches, and the members.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ...and bring a damn water bottle!

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know - drinking out of the toilet is pretty badazz.

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    I don't know - drinking out of the toilet is pretty badazz.
    Turning yellow and being hospitalized for Hepatitis would NOT be badass.

Where you been, mane?

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Turning yellow and being hospitalized for Hepatitis would NOT be badass.

Where you been, mane?
    The yellow part may be sorta interesting for a bit - hep, no.

Too busy to turn around before I lay down. Two semesters left of undergrad work at UA, both of us are McNair Scholars which ended up being about the same as a really hard part-time job, visiting grad schools, preparing for gre, presenting in three conferences, publishing twice in one semester, and basically enjoying going to school. Bamagirl has done way more than me - she's up here in Knoxville for the uni and down in Baton Rouge next week to present again.

What you been up to?

Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    The yellow part may be sorta interesting for a bit - hep, no.

Too busy to turn around before I lay down. Two semesters left of undergrad work at UA, both of us are McNair Scholars which ended up being about the same as a really hard part-time job, visiting grad schools, preparing for gre, presenting in three conferences, publishing twice in one semester, and basically enjoying going to school. Bamagirl has done way more than me - she's up here in Knoxville for the uni and down in Baton Rouge next week to present again.

What you been up to?
    Yeah I read where you guys would be busy for a while, nice of you to remember your roots and come back here for a drive by.

Same ol' stuff for me, fishing and hunting almost every weekend from Dec-Jan. Last weekend was the first time I didn't go out of town for quite some time and I have to say it was quite relaxing. I managed to clean and organize the garage, looks pretty good LOL. Weather has warmed up here already and we're already killing scorpions left and right, damn that shat's getting old and I'm tired of checking everyone's shoes in the morning. Made a move in employment, finishing out my 2 weeks as I type this. I'll be working for a government contractor pretty soon who's running some backend systems for MHS/Tricare. Lots of VMWare and virtualization and such, should be some solid experience to progress my previously stagnant career.

Yeah I read where you guys would be busy for a while, nice of you to remember your roots and come back here for a drive by.

Same ol' stuff for me, fishing and hunting almost every weekend from Dec-Jan. Last weekend was the first time I didn't go out of town for quite some time and I have to say it was quite relaxing. I managed to clean and organize the garage, looks pretty good LOL. Weather has warmed up here already and we're already killing scorpions left and right, damn that shat's getting old and I'm tired of checking everyone's shoes in the morning. Made a move in employment, finishing out my 2 weeks as I type this. I'll be working for a government contractor pretty soon who's running some backend systems for MHS/Tricare. Lots of VMWare and virtualization and such, should be some solid experience to progress my previously stagnant career.
    Rub it in. I'm probably the only guy in the world who lives on a boat and has no time to fish. It's been really weird weather in t-town, snowing one day and hot the next.

Congrats on the job move - watch your six around vets with ptsd if you have to do site visits. Is the newish boat still working out good for you?

I will probably be around for a few more hours today. I have a phone interview in two hours.

We'll be visiting Florida International in Miami over the spring break. They offered bamagirl one hell of a support package for her PhD work. Looking forward to being back in a town with a real beach - I'm about tired of brown water.

I'll be on the back end systems, don't think I'll have any direct contact with end users or vets. It'll be the first time in forever that I won't have a user support role, unless something changes before I start lol. New boat is pretty good, carries a TON of weight and we've had it heavily loaded down several times. Only had to push it off sand/mud bars a few times now. It's doing it's job and holding up well.

Miami over spring break? We DO expect pics, brotato.

I'll be on the back end systems, don't think I'll have any direct contact with end users or vets. It'll be the first time in forever that I won't have a user support role, unless something changes before I start lol. New boat is pretty good, carries a TON of weight and we've had it heavily loaded down several times. Only had to push it off sand/mud bars a few times now. It's doing it's job and holding up well.

Miami over spring break? We DO expect pics, brotato.
    Cool - you'll get to hang out at work with an interwebz connection all day. lol

Glad the boat is doing its thing correctly.

Pics - WTF????? There are no deer in Miami.....

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

No joke. Not only is being dehydrated gonna make you woozy and weak, it's asking for injury. You don't wanna play with hypertension, torn ligaments, or muscle tears.

I get two quarts in during the day, one while training, and one after dinner makes my gallon.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be on the back end systems, don't think I'll have any direct contact with end users or vets. It'll be the first time in forever that I won't have a user support role, unless something changes before I start lol.
    nice. We don't actually have a physical server left in the building excluding some dev systems that are required to run on iron as they say. If its your first bump up out of direct support then in the words of willem dafoe, the worm has definitely turned for you man.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    Sorry to hear that, man. First off, pull your coach aside and let him know what your frustrations are next time you come in. Do it before class starts. Things aren't gonna change on their own if you're being passive aggressive and not making your problems known. If he's unwilling to make adjustments and be a better coach to you guys, talk to the owner or GM, srs.

I've seen two coaches let go at my gym for being unhelpful/rude/uninterested in students. Upper management/ownership isn't likely to let that kind of thing go on, because it reflects poorly on the gym, the team, the other coaches, and the members.
    Does your gym have a website I could take a gander at? I have a friend who trained various disciplines, mainly bjj, and he was literally flabbergasted when I dropped the name Carlson Gracey on him and strongly encouraged me to check this place out. Quite frankly it appears this gym rents out his name and does not back it at all. I dont see this class taking me anywhere judging by what I have seen thus far. The front desk is a folding table. Despite me paying an 80 dollar initiation fee I dont get so much as a membership card and there is no monitoring as far as who is present or attending these classes. I know at the boxing gym I looked into you actually had to sign up for a class prior to attendance

I am not trying to sit here and bitch or gripe. I am at this point confused as to what they intend for students to accomplish with the way things are set up and frankly what I am paying considerable rates for. The head coaches are no doubt impressive in their credentials which is what persuaded me to invest the money as well as the fuel and time it requires to make the commute but at this point I feel like I am perplexed as to where things could possibly go with it.

I will hopefully be able to get to the gym early next class and speak the dude as far as whats east or west and if I am not absolved of my concerns I am submitting the paper work to terminate the membership and ultimately eat a fair chunk of change for taking a gamble

I did but I decided to leave it in the truck since I was late n not in a clear state of mind

Yeah, their coaches have strong credentials and it's a Gracie affiliate, so it's strange to hear that. Sorry, mate.

http://www.********.com/GRUDGETRAININGCENTER?ref=stream

grudgetrainingcenter.com

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did boxing for about 2 months last year, every other day or so, or until the semester ended and I had to go home. My first day we just learned what footwork was and did it for like 20 minutes then did shadow boxing for a while and ran outside. Then push-ups decline sit-ups and pull-ups at the end. It w only after a while of doing the same thing that the coach was like put on gloves and hit the bag for a while. Never actually got to spar. Well, we did but it was only with jabs. The year ended before I could actually spar with someone.

So, there's a guy selling a stock Bushmaster on a local fishing forum for $2,400. He's catching a little bit of crap. LOL

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So, there's a guy selling a stock Bushmaster on a local fishing forum for $2,400. He's catching a little bit of crap. LOL
    ive been considering selling one of my stag uppers for 1k w bcg....NJ people would pay that much too, decisions, decisions.

trollr-i have BF3 all set up, hopefully i'll have time to play thurs/weekend
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

Yeah, their coaches have strong credentials and it's a Gracie affiliate, so it's strange to hear that. Sorry, mate.

http://www.********.com/GRUDGETRAININGCENTER?ref=stream

grudgetrainingcenter.com
    Its all good in the hood. Am going to talk to buddy at gym who trained in city for a long while and see what he recommends locally. Its not in my personality to be a bitchy customer so when push comes to shove idk I am potentially getting back the 180 I dropped to get my foot in the door for the first month

Originally Posted by joecam18 View Post
    I did boxing for about 2 months last year, every other day or so, or until the semester ended and I had to go home. My first day we just learned what footwork was and did it for like 20 minutes then did shadow boxing for a while and ran outside. Then push-ups decline sit-ups and pull-ups at the end. It w only after a while of doing the same thing that the coach was like put on gloves and hit the bag for a while. Never actually got to spar. Well, we did but it was only with jabs. The year ended before I could actually spar with someone.
    This is how I imagined, nay what makes sense for any sort of class. When the dude came by the cage where I was he literally said something to the extent of make sure your stance is not too close but not to far apart in reference to some guy. How is that any sort of instruction particularly for new people. I have done a bit of research into boxing and had a heavy bag years ago so I didnt feel like completely clueless as to what was going on through out the evening. Time to leave work late again

smells like Hoppe's #9 cavymeister's Avatar
    cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Is this your first venture into virtualization or do you have previous experience? What version of vSphere are you playing with? Government contracting makes me think you're dealing with ESX 3.5 with Server 2000 on a SCSI 320 based "cluster". How far off am I?
    Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you. -AW
    Somebody kill the f'ing whales.
    You can have the sunshine, I will take the moonshine

Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post
    Its all good in the hood. Am going to talk to buddy at gym who trained in city for a long while and see what he recommends locally. Its not in my personality to be a bitchy customer so when push comes to shove idk I am potentially getting back the 180 I dropped to get my foot in the door for the first month

This is how I imagined, nay what makes sense for any sort of class. When the dude came by the cage where I was he literally said something to the extent of make sure your stance is not too close but not to far apart in reference to some guy. How is that any sort of instruction particularly for new people. I have done a bit of research into boxing and had a heavy bag years ago so I didnt feel like completely clueless as to what was going on through out the evening. Time to leave work late again
    Well, my apologies. I thought the Gracie Academy would fit you well. If it doesn't work out, I'd still really encourage you to go up north to Team Torro and try it out if you can find the time. If nothing else, ask around on Sherdog.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

Well, my apologies. I thought the Gracie Academy would fit you well. If it doesn't work out, I'd still really encourage you to go up north to Team Torro and try it out if you can find the time. If nothing else, ask around on Sherdog.
    My dude I am putting zero blame on you. You have been really helpful and supportive helping me figure this mess out. The only dude I know who trains in anything lives in oregon and is now a member of the us army special forces. I contacted gracies to figure out whats going to happen with my mulla. I will sneak over to team torro which is about the same distance away. How difficult is it to get kicks down? Ive never been a kicker and with my tweaked hip idk how my lower body will hold up flexibility wise nay in general.

Has anybody watched that prostitute documentary on netflix? Brb never complaining about my cush ass life again

Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post
    My dude I am putting zero blame on you. You have been really helpful and supportive helping me figure this mess out. The only dude I know who trains in anything lives in oregon and is now a member of the us army special forces. I contacted gracies to figure out whats going to happen with my mulla. I will sneak over to team torro which is about the same distance away. How difficult is it to get kicks down? Ive never been a kicker and with my tweaked hip idk how my lower body will hold up flexibility wise nay in general.
    Kicking is not as difficult as everyone makes it out to be. Most people will struggle to kick above waist height, but only for lack of dedication. I guarantee that if you stick with the hip flexor exercises and stretch your hammies religiously, you'll get 'em up high after a few months.

Team Torro is basically a viper's pit. They dominate Thai boxing in IL, and are pretty well known around the country. If I ever find myself back in Chicago, I will definitely get over there ASAP.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    meehhhhhh
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

Originally Posted by cavymeister View Post
    Is this your first venture into virtualization or do you have previous experience? What version of vSphere are you playing with? Government contracting makes me think you're dealing with ESX 3.5 with Server 2000 on a SCSI 320 based "cluster". How far off am I?
    I toyed with VMware like 10 years ago when it first came out, but that's it for VMware. Now I use Hyper-V where I'm at now but it's only hosting some desktops that I have home users remoting into to work from home so it's not like a big production environment. I told them in the interview I hadn't touched VMware for a LONG time and they said great our stuff is so old you probably used it and we all had a laugh. Part of the project is to bring it all up to current so I'm gonna have a sharp learning curve if I expect to make it there.