Page 3 of 185 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post
    I cant swim and im white ^

My swimming instructor would grab my neck and hold me head under water when she got mad at me. Kinda didnt wanna go back anymore....
    lolwat...i can swim but not very long, im not very efficient at treading water lololol
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    And yes, I can swim. I don't know which one of your guido buddies told you Black people can't swim, but you've obviously never seen a public pool in the south.
    public pool....wut dat? most of us have pools in our back yards...

cant decide wether i want another AR/converted saiga, wut do?
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by insomniac23 View Post
    lolwat...i can swim but not very long, im not very efficient at treading water lololol

public pool....wut dat? most of us have pools in our back yards...

Depends, whats in your current arsenal?
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ** MISC Firearms Crew **

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can you post up a pic? I totalled my parents astro van driving to show off to buddies in winter. The front end got smashy as well as the rear passenger sliding door and lights in back. The engine and the trans both still worked fine so we pulled those, had some company come pick up the rolling chassis for a tax break and the engine/tranny/good body panels/dash cluster got sold on craigslist. Takes a bit of time, but if you have the patience and space to sit a busted car go for it
    I haven't taken any. I was gonna get a pic when I went to the shop to swap out my tires, but completely forgot because I was in such a rush to get it done. The HOA would wig out if I parted it out in the driveway, but I basically have 3 months worth of letters before they do anything real about it and it would be lulzy to watch them wig out. lol

pics or it didnt happen...id say the money is worth it for your son to have a truck which you know is going to be reliable. i guess you wouldnt be getting new bags tho which may not be the best idea for a new driver but its also a truck....who knows
    Yeah I guess so, but damn I'm getting so tired of putting money in to this thing to save it for him it's ridiculous. I wish I would have just sold it BEFORE dropping the cash on the engine swap but now I'm already in for that so I guess I may as well take this step too. I swear if something happens to the damn thing now I'm just gonna take it to the beach and let the surf eat it.

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Damien1990 View Post
    Depends, whats in your current arsenal?
    a few 16" ARs, zero AKs.

next AR is gonna be some lightweight 14.5" and saiga would be the 5.45...im really only considering the saiga since the ammo is so damn cheap. will be sniper either way
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    I haven't taken any. I was gonna get a pic when I went to the shop to swap out my tires, but completely forgot because I was in such a rush to get it done. The HOA would wig out if I parted it out in the driveway, but I basically have 3 months worth of letters before they do anything real about it and it would be lulzy to watch them wig out. lol

Yeah I guess so, but damn I'm getting so tired of putting money in to this thing to save it for him it's ridiculous. I wish I would have just sold it BEFORE dropping the cash on the engine swap but now I'm already in for that so I guess I may as well take this step too. I swear if something happens to the damn thing now I'm just gonna take it to the beach and let the surf eat it.
    if your going w option B, tell me where + mail me the title, i'll fix the truck...get mud tires+a lift, drive it around on pavement exclusively.

***Team Manlet***

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    a few 16" ARs, zero AKs.

next AR is gonna be some lightweight 14.5" and saiga would be the 5.45...im really only considering the saiga since the ammo is so damn cheap. will be sniper either way

if your going w option B, tell me where + mail me the title, i'll fix the truck...get mud tires+a lift, drive it around on pavement exclusively.
    Get the 20" "target barrel" Saiga for $369 and convert it yourself... http://www.classicfirearms.co/Saiga.htm
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    And yes, I can swim. I don't know which one of your guido buddies told you Black people can't swim, but you've obviously never seen a public pool in the south.
    I believe it is a fact a large portion of the black community cannot swim. Might have learned about it in health class if my memory serves me
    True story srs. Buy an arsenal ak and ball out of control
    White people problems. Put your boat in the drive and pull truck in the garage so it looks like youre balling from first glance but theyre unaware as to what occurs behind closed garage doors

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White people problems. Put your boat in the drive and pull truck in the garage so it looks like youre balling from first glance but theyre unaware as to what occurs behind closed garage doors
    lol I gotta wait a couple months before putting the boat back in the driveway, I'm at the end of my 3 months of letters tomorrow for having the boat there. LMAO

Originally Posted by Hola Bola View Post
    Get the 20" "target barrel" Saiga for $369 and convert it yourself... http://www.classicfirearms.co/Saiga.htm
    id run irons or a micro red dot...jakes bout sniper, thats what remingtons + ARs ar fo. is the "target barrel" even any more accurate? skeptical hippo is skeptical
    I believe it is a fact a large portion of the black community cannot swim. Might have learned about it in health class if my memory serves me

True story srs. Buy an arsenal ak and ball out of control

saiga would run me like 900 after transfer fees...if im spendin that much dough, itl b on another AR

im getting antsy on the saiga since im afraid ther gonna go up in price again....yall think they are?

turbo-why was your thread closed? sorry if its my fault brotato

***Team Manlet***

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol I gotta wait a couple months before putting the boat back in the driveway, I'm at the end of my 3 months of letters tomorrow for having the boat there. LMAO
    Why would they object to you having a boat in your drive. Me so confuse
    id run irons or a micro red dot...jakes bout sniper, thats what remingtons + ARs ar fo. is the "target barrel" even any more accurate? skeptical hippo is skeptical

saiga would run me like 900 after transfer fees...if im spendin that much dough, itl b on another AR

im getting antsy on the saiga since im afraid ther gonna go up in price again....yall think they are?

Unaware of thread closure. Price of everything will inevitably go up. Will the increase be substantial? Maybe. Considering conversions are growing in popularity it could

Why would they object to you having a boat in your drive. Me so confuse
    These guys are completely dysfunctional. They've been promising a 2nd community park/pool for 5 years and we got nothing, instead they bought a truck to patrol the neighborhood with. They send all my neighbors letters constantly about trash cans and their yards and basketball goals and nobody ever does anything about it. For some reason they leave me alone with everything except for the boat. Originally the lingo was that you can't have a boat parked within view of the street, so I chopped up my privacy fence and made a gate and parked my old boat back there for 3 years, then out of the blue I started getting letters and it turns out they changed the lingo to state that you can't have a boat anywhere on the property. So now I just park it in the driveway and absorb letters for 3 months and move it for a couple months and then park for 3 more months. lol... I don't believe in HOA's anyway, but this one is completely dysfunctional and doesn't do anything to improve property value or anything, they don't do anything about all night parties or trashy houses, barking dogs, etc... but park a nice boat out front and they'll have your ass.

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'd probably do the same for sights on it... besides a 4" increase in the sight radius, I don't know if the 20" barrel is more accurate or not, but I like the look of it better. Centerfire has the 16" for $349, classicarms has the 20" for $369... other than that I haven't seen any place selling them. I'm going to try to pick one up soon too... they used to be $299 just a few months ago...

vs
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

hairy id get one of those like outdoor garage type deals and tell em to phuck off. tell em not to come back or your calling the police for trespassing.

hola-yeah i know which is why im kicking myself now + i ar scare theyl go up in price again

***Team Manlet***

These guys are completely dysfunctional. They've been promising a 2nd community park/pool for 5 years and we got nothing, instead they bought a truck to patrol the neighborhood with. They send all my neighbors letters constantly about trash cans and their yards and basketball goals and nobody ever does anything about it. For some reason they leave me alone with everything except for the boat. Originally the lingo was that you can't have a boat parked within view of the street, so I chopped up my privacy fence and made a gate and parked my old boat back there for 3 years, then out of the blue I started getting letters and it turns out they changed the lingo to state that you can't have a boat anywhere on the property. So now I just park it in the driveway and absorb letters for 3 months and move it for a couple months and then park for 3 more months. lol... I don't believe in HOA's anyway, but this one is completely dysfunctional and doesn't do anything to improve property value or anything, they don't do anything about all night parties or trashy houses, barking dogs, etc... but park a nice boat out front and they'll have your ass.
    Sounds like the association members have potential in politics down road

will be sniper

***Team Manlet***

You buy that?
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

You buy that?
    Probably his dads

You buy that?
    no i pulled it off one of the website you posted in another thrad..thought it was lulzy
    Probably his dads
    my dad is on the whole "weapon of my enemy" nonsense...told me if i got any type of commie gun hes disowning me...

that sh.t has some foldable stocks...=no go in NJ

***Team Manlet***

no i pulled it off one of the website you posted in another thrad..thought it was lulzy

my dad is on the whole "weapon of my enemy" nonsense...told me if i got any type of commie gun hes disowning me...

that sh.t has some foldable stocks...=no go in NJ
    Lol my dad is the same. Rips on my glock and rips on my ar15 cause its 5.56.

Lol my dad is the same. Rips on my glock and rips on my ar15 cause its 5.56.
    Your dad sounds way cooler than Insomniac's.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Damien1990 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome freaking weekend in Orlando bro's, watched me some Red Hot Chili Peppers. The concert was originally for Jan 21, but was pushed back to March 31st.

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ** MISC Firearms Crew **

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's up homos? This section is deader than a doornail. I miss my old drinking buddy...where's Geno been?
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Damien1990 View Post
    Awesome freaking weekend in Orlando bro's, watched me some Red Hot Chili Peppers. The concert was originally for Jan 21, but was pushed back to March 31st.
    could you smell the ben gay and prune juice from the stage?
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    What's up homos? This section is deader than a doornail. I miss my old drinking buddy...where's Geno been?
    he got black bagged...you didnt hear?

damien-myron concert
    pic unrelated

***Team Manlet***

Your dad sounds way cooler than Insomniac's.
    Hes great unless your his wife or one of his sons.

Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    He took off walking to PA with a can and a bag packed full of food and supplies and two beers tied to a stick over his shoulder, said he was going to go find his old buddy who never posts anymore and share a beer with him. Far as I can tell he's been walking for about 2 months now. Let us know when he shows up.

Hes great unless your his wife or one of his sons.

***Team Manlet***

X-ring is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) X-ring is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) X-ring is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) X-ring is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) X-ring is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) X-ring is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) X-ring is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) X-ring is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) X-ring is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) X-ring is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) X-ring is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

He took off walking to PA with a can and a bag packed full of food and supplies and two beers tied to a stick over his shoulder, said he was going to go find his old buddy who never posts anymore and share a beer with him. Far as I can tell he's been walking for about 2 months now. Let us know when he shows up.
    I've been on an extended Army vacation/schools from ya all myself.... Fixin' to deploy for my last time guys in a few weeks. I can hear the crickets chirping in this forum..... Got a few pics to post but I gotta figure out to do that once again..... Yes I iz alive........
    Sheepdog#47
    ★cVc★
    Panama
    OIFx3
    OEF

Originally Posted by X-ring View Post
    I've been on an extended Army vacation/schools from ya all myself.... Fixin' to deploy for my last time guys in a few weeks. I can hear the crickets chirping in this forum..... Got a few pics to post but I gotta figure out to do that once again..... Yes I iz alive........
    X! I'm actually glad you're not around, every time anyone from Montana posts a pic I get a little "empty space" in my chest and want to just curl up and take a nap.

Good luck on that last deployment, come back and throw some pics around and then take us all hunting up there.

Its a pain that never dies

I will adopt you both and take you fishing, but you have to promise to get along and not fight or I'll have to separate the two of you and that's not easy while out on the water.