Page 25 of 185 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast
    insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    So you guys don't like free stuff or what? You even get to pick which products you want to use:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145795071
    or PM RyouBakua
    cliffs on what i need to do?
    Damn anybody but you, now you're gonna make me look bad.
    strong this

notice i removed the smiley :O
    Originally Posted by Hola Bola View Post
    lol... ok. For someone like Insomniac who's already doing a log, why not do the same thing he's already doing but get free supps to do it?
    intradesting, i still need to update it since my ban, fuuuuu

first day of werk today, fawwwkkk. had some hispanic female get all mad at me since her membership was expired and i couldnt let her in for her training session unless we updated her account w a new cc since her last was super old, just let my boss deal with it before i lold in her face...there is no need to be upset.jpg

sup yall, trollr/hola/tarbo-i should be on sexbox if any gays boys wanna brodown

Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seriously though, do you compete in anything?
    -Thai boxing; Super Middleweight (168) trying to move to Light Heavyweight (175)

-Looking for first submission wrestling tourney in October-ish at 170 (Was supposed to compete in the Colorado No Gi Jui Jutsu open in August, but got a 4th metatarsal and 5th Jones fracture in my right foot. Surgery next Tuesday!)

-Used to play soccer, baseball, football, you name it. Won 4A state championship in football my junior year (DB)

soccer... so much fail.
    Lol, Welbeck, Messi, and Drogba are three of the top athletes in any sport; the world over. Pls go.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

shoyboy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoyboy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoyboy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoyboy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoyboy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoyboy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoyboy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoyboy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoyboy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoyboy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoyboy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nah i think its still up there man

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by insomniac23 View Post
    cliffs on what i need to do?

strong this

notice i removed the smiley :O

intradesting, i still need to update it since my ban, fuuuuu

first day of werk today, fawwwkkk. had some hispanic female get all mad at me since her membership was expired and i couldnt let her in for her training session unless we updated her account w a new cc since her last was super old, just let my boss deal with it before i lold in her face...there is no need to be upset.jpg

sup yall, trollr/hola/tarbo-i should be on sexbox if any gays boys wanna brodown

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m43c2kRjFe1r96x1xo1_400.png[img]
    Just post in that thread saying you want to try their stuff. You can copy my app if you want lol...

Also, they're doing partner logs (don't ask me why) and Hairy already has a life partner, I mean log partner... so here's lookin' at you kid.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just post in that thread saying you want to try their stuff. You can copy my app if you want lol...

Also, they're doing partner logs (don't ask me why) and Hairy already has a life partner, I mean log partner... so here's lookin' at you kid.
    it said to post in some other thread announcing it or is that the one hairy linkd...how da fuq do we to a log together? wut just post alt days? should i post that i wanna do it w u or wat

too tired to read thru the thrad again

***Team Manlet***

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it said to post in some other thread announcing it or is that the one hairy linkd...how da fuq do we to a log together? wut just post alt days? should i post that i wanna do it w u or wat

too tired to read thru the thrad again
    Post in that thread, something along the lines of what I wrote here... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post902835791

I think they want people to do a log together to increase traffic in each thread and so it will have a better chance of being bumped to the top... thats the only reason I could think of anyways.

Yeah, if you do it we can partner up... you don't alternate though.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Post in that thread, something along the lines of what I wrote here... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post902835791

I think they want people to do a log together to increase traffic in each thread and so it will have a better chance of being bumped to the top... thats the only reason I could think of anyways.

Yeah, if you do it we can partner up... you don't alternate though.
    donezo

edit-sending ryou my info right now
    Last edited by insomniac23; 06-20-2012 at 07:48 PM.

***Team Manlet***

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah just PM ryou he'll hook you up. All you gotta do is log your workout and post up how you like their stuff, and the Con-Cret is the real deal so it's worth it. They send you like a month supply too, not the little samples like other companies do.

Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post
    You know hairy, back when I was a kid free stuff was actually free. Id just as soon go into gnc buy that **** empty half of each tub into a bag then return for for a full refund than sit there jumping through their gay ass hoops
    lol... ok. For someone like Insomniac who's already doing a log, why not do the same thing he's already doing but get free supps to do it?
    Kids these days, sooooo laaaaaazy! hahaha j/k

Here's a link to my log I just got started, yall don't laugh at my workouts dammit.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145850281

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I found an excerpt. Dear diary, my workout today was ruined when I came home from the gym to discover my mom put the protein on the top shelf and I couldnt reach. I dont know why but I get overly worked up about shiv like this where they offer free stuff but in order to get it you have to fulfill requirements. I dont keep a log and even making it up for the sake of the contest would just rustle my jimmies.

Andy give me some heads up and ill try to get home early and actually play with you.

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I found an excerpt. Dear diary, my workout today was ruined when I came home from the gym to discover my mom put the protein on the top shelf and I couldnt reach. I dont know why but I get overly worked up about shiv like this where they offer free stuff but in order to get it you have to fulfill requirements. I dont keep a log and even making it up for the sake of the contest would just rustle my jimmies.

Andy give me some heads up and ill try to get home early and actually play with you.
    LOL top shelf damn. He requested to be paired with Hola, he got a death wish!

Hey no worries man aint gotta do it if you don't want to, but I know you workout and their Con-Cret product is the real deal so figured I'd give yall a shout. I think you're overestimating the requirements though, the last log I did with them the guy they partnered me up with posted like maybe once a day and would post **** like "Mixed up the Gluta-Tren and loved the taste as usual. I went out and mowed the lawn and had a lot more energy and didn't feel as tired as I normally would." LMAO I hope they don't pick that guy again. It made my log boring as hell being paired with that dude.

Here's a link to my log I just got started, yall don't laugh at my workouts dammit.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145850281
    will post obnoxious IN gifs in there soon enough.

i'll have you know that 1. my supps are waist height, and 2. that i got hops homie

cheeky kunt
    i doesnt afraid of anything

my lifts will look like sh,t next to holas but all about dat progress

tarbo doesnt even lift so he cant even do it. lol

***Team Manlet***

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hey no worries man aint gotta do it if you don't want to, but I know you workout and their Con-Cret product is the real deal so figured I'd give yall a shout. I think you're overestimating the requirements though, the last log I did with them the guy they partnered me up with posted like maybe once a day and would post **** like "Mixed up the Gluta-Tren and loved the taste as usual. I went out and mowed the lawn and had a lot more energy and didn't feel as tired as I normally would." LMAO I hope they don't pick that guy again. It made my log boring as hell being paired with that dude.
    Fk it ill go sign up. I just started cutting down weight saturday so why not take some shiv to help with strength
    i'll have you know that 1. my supps are waist height, and 2. that i got hops homie

cheeky kunt
    If it makes you feel any better im only 6 ft and riding in the average car leaves me crammed

If it makes you feel any better im only 6 ft and riding in the average car leaves me crammed
    you mad i fit in every car?

i'll be round dis weekend after 8pm

do you even lift?

***Team Manlet***

soccer... so much fail.

***Team Manlet***

you mad i fit in every car?

i'll be round dis weekend after 8pm

do you even lift?
    Ya bruh. Just signed up for the supp thing

Fk it ill go sign up. I just started cutting down weight saturday so why not take some shiv to help with strength

Go with Con-Cret as one of them for sure, other two whatever.

This you brotato:

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    -Thai boxing; Super Middleweight (168) trying to move to Light Heavyweight (175)

-Looking for first submission wrestling tourney in October-ish at 170 (Was supposed to compete in the Colorado No Gi Jui Jutsu open in August, but got a 4th metatarsal and 5th Jones fracture in my right foot. Surgery next Tuesday!)

-Used to play soccer, baseball, football, you name it. Won 4A state championship in football my junior year (DB)

Am I the only one?
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jafomofo View Post

Am I the only one?
    I will upload pics just for you when I get home, skeptical hippo.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

hola just shoot the AMD from the hip like it was designed to do.

***Team Manlet***

hola just shoot the AMD from the hip like it was designed to do.
    Maybe I'll get a laser for it and toss on a 75 rd drum... brb tactical as fuk.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Maybe I'll get a laser for it and toss on a 75 rd drum... brb tactical as fuk.

just bumped you over 26k

***Team Manlet***

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    I will upload pics just for you when I get home, skeptical hippo.
    i shall require video of you scoring the winning touchdown in the state championship including your victory dance.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i shall require video of you scoring the winning touchdown in the state championship including your victory dance.
    He was a DB.

inb4

Those are nice cars hairy. When you get in an accident youre already encased in metal so no need for a casket. Can I choose my partner for the log or what?

Those are nice cars hairy. When you get in an accident youre already encased in metal so no need for a casket. Can I choose my partner for the log or what?
    They try to pair you with peeps who pick the same two products as you, but I would imagine if you watch that thread and see someone request your same products you can suggest a pairing.

They try to pair you with peeps who pick the same two products as you, but I would imagine if you watch that thread and see someone request your same products you can suggest a pairing.
    I think I requested what you did. Lets be partners

I think I requested what you did. Lets be partners
    No you did it wrong, you left out Con-Cret! I wouldn't mind but they already partnered me and the log is up and running. Maybe they'll let us run a triple?

No you did it wrong, you left out Con-Cret! I wouldn't mind but they already partnered me and the log is up and running. Maybe they'll let us run a triple?
    i believe no-homo is required here.

also, link to this log?

i believe no-homo is required here.

also, link to this log?
    Oh shat you're right, and this is after he asked about my penis in the log too. /no homo

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145850281
    In case you missed the link to get all your free stuff:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145795071

suicide silence