Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10)

One more shot at fitness! Rhythmandracks picture log!

So I've definitely tried my hands at doing one of these logs before. They always seem to work well for a little while, but then as life starts to get in the way, I lose the drive to sit and type out a long daily entry (usually the first sign that I'm about to start to working out). So this time, I'm going to try something different. What I'm going to do is have a daily picture log. It's pretty simple. Each day I'll post a pic of myself, probably from the front (easy to do quick in the mirror). I'll also post a picture of my diet and workout for the day (using myfitnesspal and JEFIT respectively). This way, you get a complete look at what's going on in my life healthwise and hopefully help me accomplish my fitness goals. Please subscribe and comment often.

Edit: I originally started this log in the losing fat section, but found that there are a lot more people in this forum, so hopefully I can receive a lot more input and advice.
    Last edited by rhythmandracks; 05-23-2012 at 02:19 PM.

rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhythmandracks is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Goals

So, ever since the middle of high school, I've been trying to get into really good shape. Well maybe not trying... more like wishing I was in really good shape. I would always give it a couple weeks or a month and then stop. Fortunately, I've noticed a recurring pattern, I always start by getting into super overdrive fitness status and work out and diet extremely sick, but then as life comes in, I had trouble balancing my social life and trying to get in shape, and would always fall off the bandwagon... and remain fat

So this time, the goal is to stay much more relaxed (but still concious) about my fitness goals. I'm still going to work hard, but I'm going to also remember that fitness is a lifetime thing, rather than something that comes as a quick fix.

Goal-wise, I want to have some strength goals (although they're gonna start rather conservatively) as well as bodyfat goals. They'll be relatively short term and I'll re-evaluate after around 3 months or so.

Goals: (Due August 23)
    Flat Barbell Bench Press: 150lbs
    Squat: 200lbs
    Bodyfat: 14%

May 15, 2012

Well here we go! Here's my first picture and food log. I know I went way over the calorie limit (1800), but I was kidnapped by some friends late that night and forced to eat wings (hahahaha more like they offered and I said yes).

Weight: 175lbs

May 16, 2012

May 17, 2012

Kinda pissed cause I totally forgot to take a snapshot today. Nonetheless, I'm still gonna post up the diet and also a little bit of food pr0n for you guys. Some kraft mac and cheese with a some grilled chicken breast. So f***** money

May 18, 2012

I don't have any food logs for the next few days, I went off to Seattle to spend the weekend with a friend and didn't really log my food. There was a lot of eating out at small restaurants that I couldn't find and a lot of home cooked food that I didn't know the ingredients for.

May 19, 2012

May 20, 2012

May 21, 2012

Back to recording my calories today!!! I decided that I'm gonna do my weigh-ins on Mondays, so I have my first one here

Weight: 172

Last edited by rhythmandracks; 05-30-2012 at 01:18 AM.

May 22, 2012

May 23, 2012

Last edited by rhythmandracks; 05-30-2012 at 12:14 AM.

May 24, 2012

May 25, 2012

May 26, 2012

Spent the day with my brother and wasn't allowed to be at home (I made a deal with my parents), so I was forced to eat out all day (not that I'm complaining bahahaha).

Last edited by rhythmandracks; 05-30-2012 at 01:19 AM.

May 27, 2012

Forgot to take a picture this morning. Will be doing my weigh-in tomorrow, so hopefully we see some results on the scale.

Last edited by rhythmandracks; 05-30-2012 at 01:19 AM.

May 28, 2012

F*** Yeah!!!!!! I'm down 1.9 lbs from last week. Progress!!!

Weight: 170.1

Last edited by rhythmandracks; 05-30-2012 at 01:20 AM.

May 29, 2012

May 30, 2012

Still having a bit of trouble getting my workout logs to go into pictures, but as soon as I do I'll try to update as many days as I possibly can, and then simply continue on from there.

May 31, 2012

June 1, 2012

June 2, 2012

Totally forgot to take a picture again, ooooops.... Thought I'd make up for with some food pr0ns. **** pizza, make burgers.

June 3, 2012

Another week down, and I look much fatter than usual in my regular morning picture. Not liking that.... I don't feel any fatter. Next week is gonna be fun. I get to work 34 hours (haven't done that in a loooooong time), and workout at 9am everyday. It'll take some adjusting.

DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep it up man, consistency is the key and you're moving along strong.

Originally Posted by DukeX2 View Post
    Keep it up man, consistency is the key and you're moving along strong.
    Dude, thanks a whole lot, you're literally the first person to comment on this. Starting to think that no one was gonna actually look at this thing... appreciate it a whole lot

June 4, 2012

A new week, and another day at work. Despite what seemed like a million setbacks, I got to the gym and had myself a sick leg workout!!! Still steadily losing that weight. I feel slightly fatter tho, but looking at the pictures, there's been some significant improvement from where I used to be, and my lifts aren't going down, so I know I'm not losing muscle...

Weight: 168.5 (had to use a manual scale, so not pinpoint accurate, but I know it's within .1 of a lb)

DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    172 --> 170 --> 168. Good trend there, when this is all done and youve reached your goal youll be able to look back at your logs and see how far youve come. Consider posting some of your workouts?

Originally Posted by DukeX2 View Post
    172 --> 170 --> 168. Good trend there, when this is all done and youve reached your goal youll be able to look back at your logs and see how far youve come. Consider posting some of your workouts?
    Yup definitely going to post some workouts, just Trying to figure out this program almost like my fitnesspal except for lifting.

June 5, 2012

Finally got a workout log in here, still trying to workout the kinks with this program, so I may have to switch to something else in the future. We'll see, but I'll be posting lifting logs from here on out.

June 6, 2012