Closed Thread
Page 6 of 345 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Funny how it means more to some then others.
    That ship has sailed.
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Ok bro. Good luck, I think.
    Thanks! It comes with the territory...you will see once your trading account gets active

Originally Posted by SpoiledUp View Post
    All in how you look at it is correct. I look at it as a training session, whether I do one, two or ten body parts.
    yup! I've done the GVT thing before, and that's how I look at volume. But I was probably doing less total sets per workout.

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    Yeah excuse me for caring about a thread that used to be fun.

Or are you talking about the mods everywhere?

Because if you're talking about that, this will get really interesting, or I will get banned :}.

Well probably in that order at least.
    It was fun once. Lots of good posters in there, but when it starts looking like the Underground Nursing Home - it's time to draw the shades and turn on the news before you leave. When any attempt at humor or thoughtful discussion turns into a series of "good morning" and weather talk - it's circling the drain...because that's the kind of stuff you talk about in the nursing home to your invalid grandparents.

Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Yes, I visit his too. But he's a sandbagger. You put out more effort.
    I've noticed his journal getting kind of light, now that you mention it
    It's bothering you today, or just being safe?
    playing it safe. "live to lift another day" has been my approach since my last ER visit, lol.
    Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    In b4...

Awesome log Guest.
    I can literally picture each set as described.
    Excellent weight progression. Kind of inspired me to add a bit more volume to back day.
    Thanks, man! Glad you found something useful! I do love lifting, and it's always a huge thing for me if I can help someone else enjoy it a little more, too!
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

ARRGH PLACEBO POWER YES!! -MarcusD-'s Avatar
    -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yo Albino ^^

Originally Posted by guest View Post
    That ship has sailed.
    Thanks! It comes with the territory...you will see once your trading account gets active

yup! I've done the GVT thing before, and that's how I look at volume. But I was probably doing less total sets per workout.

It was fun once. Lots of good posters in there, but when it starts looking like the Underground Nursing Home - it's time to draw the shades and turn on the news before you leave. When any attempt at humor or thoughtful discussion turns into a series of "good morning" and weather talk - it's circling the drain...because that's the kind of stuff you talk about in the nursing home to your invalid grandparents.

I've noticed his journal getting kind of light, now that you mention it

playing it safe. "live to lift another day" has been my approach since my last ER visit, lol.
    Thanks, man! Glad you found something useful! I do love lifting, and it's always a huge thing for me if I can help someone else enjoy it a little more, too!
    Oh just stop, besides I'm the only one who thinks so, well you're me right? :}

You talking about the neck/head thing?

If so I remember that, ugh.

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yo Albino ^^

Oh just stop, besides I'm the only one who thinks so, well you're me right? :}

You talking about the neck/head thing?

If so I remember that, ugh.
    I think that was the last time...or there might have been a time after that, lol. I'm terrible at telling people when I'm in the ER. The head/neck from deadlifts time, I got sht from everyone about it, though. Somehow or another, my sisters sister-in-law saw my name, and called my sister...who gathered up a posse...and got the results of my tests before I did. There were a few times I slipped into the ER unnoticed, though

Nothing I can do about it. I have a really cautious GP.
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

nice catch! Different gym tonight, lolz - and it's going to be plyo...I guess. Not sure if I want to do any pull ups or dips. Might just take it easy on the arm.
    Hmm you have my attention...
    Brothers of Metal

6'2", 198lbs

Originally Posted by Chris Partlow View Post
    Hmm you have my attention...
    Normally I do different pull up variations when I'm not lifting. Like going double shoulder width, or behind the neck, etc. But, I think I might chill on that tonight - because those always kill my forearms. Also, right at the bicep insertion to the elbow. Dips, I might do.

Body weight exercises are great, because they seem to almost naturally keep you lean. Just how it seems (I do realize that isn't necessarily the case).
    - Stephen Hawking

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think that was the last time...or there might have been a time after that, lol. I'm terrible at telling people when I'm in the ER. The head/neck from deadlifts time, I got sht from everyone about it, though. Somehow or another, my sisters sister-in-law saw my name, and called my sister...who gathered up a posse...and got the results of my tests before I did. There were a few times I slipped into the ER unnoticed, though

What were you in the ERs for?

And pic of said sister's inlaw sister NAO....
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

-MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dafck. Wasn't aware of any others. Damn man slow down. I know you started taking that relaxing arrrrrrg non pre-workout :shrug:

Try one of these, I had one when I was in Texas two years ago.

Did nothing, placeboooo power!

http://www.itsdrank.com/home.html

^^^ lolz @ purple drank!

What were you in the ERs for?

And pic of said sister's inlaw sister NAO....
    Occipital trauma from deadlifts.

Sister-in-law's sister...wait...who?

My sister-in-law doesn't have a sister.
    - Stephen Hawking

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dafck. Wasn't aware of any others. Damn man slow down. I know you started taking that relaxing arrrrrrg non pre-workout :shrug:

Try one of these, I had one when I was in Texas two years ago.

Did nothing, placeboooo power!

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/xVuNrPlHd9v4nwii5pQMMfeS_500.jpg[img]
    Of course it didn't do a thing. Is only grape juice brah. :}

^^^ lolz @ purple drank!

Occipital trauma from deadlifts.

Sister-in-law's sister...wait...who?

My sister-in-law doesn't have a sister.
    Damn that is some serious injury. Take it easy man.

Btw, pic of sisters sister-in-law NAO.

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yo Albino ^^

Morning Marcus.

Guest - ER visits suck, been there done that.
    Occipital injuries due to increased intraocular pressure I assume. Forceful exhalation or back pressure from non exhalation?
    Last edited by AlbinoGerbil; 04-10-2012 at 12:00 PM.
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

Damn that is some serious injury. Take it easy man.

Btw, pic of sisters sister-in-law NAO.
    lol - seriously, I don't even know what she looks like.
    Morning Marcus.

Guest - ER visits suck, been there done that.
    Occipital injuries due to increased intraocular pressure I assume. Forceful exhalation or back pressure from non exhalation?
    Yes - exactly. Back pressure from not exhaling. My doctor said it wasn't a common thing, but it does happen. Heard a "pop" and felt a burst in the back of my head, then the place started spinning. Very strange. But, long story short; spent the day in the ER getting multiple x-rays, an MRI, and a CT. Now, I don't push it if I feel myself getting light-headed. At the time, I was doing an HST program that I modified to use 17 reps as my upper range. If you are familiar with the program, you add weight each week - and this was the last week of my range. Great program, but deadlifts probably don't belong in it, lol.
    - Stephen Hawking

AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes - exactly. Back pressure from not exhaling. My doctor said it wasn't a common thing, but it does happen. Heard a "pop" and felt a burst in the back of my head, then the place started spinning. Very strange. But, long story short; spent the day in the ER getting multiple x-rays, an MRI, and a CT. Now, I don't push it if I feel myself getting light-headed. At the time, I was doing an HST program that I modified to use 17 reps as my upper range. If you are familiar with the program, you add weight each week - and this was the last week of my range. Great program, but deadlifts probably don't belong in it, lol.
    Heard of it, never tried it.
    I've pushed too hard a time or two, hence the blown disc(s) and chronic LBP. Nature of the beast I suppose.

Glad to see you're taking more precautions. I can imagine it was a dreadful experience.
    ★cVc★

Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Normally I do different pull up variations when I'm not lifting. Like going double shoulder width, or behind the neck, etc. But, I think I might chill on that tonight - because those always kill my forearms. Also, right at the bicep insertion to the elbow. Dips, I might do.

Body weight exercises are great, because they seem to almost naturally keep you lean. Just how it seems (I do realize that isn't necessarily the case).
    I agree.

I do primarily bodyweight (which I occasionally catch sh*t on here for), except for when I use a vest or weight belt for dips or pulls. Leg work I tend to do more standard stuff for.
    Brothers of Metal

6'2", 198lbs

Heard of it, never tried it.
    I've pushed too hard a time or two, hence the blown disc(s) and chronic LBP. Nature of the beast I suppose.

Glad to see you're taking more precautions. I can imagine it was a dreadful experience.
    The good thing is that you didn't stop there. Working smarter is sometimes the result of pushing things too far - but it's too easy to just find something easier to do...play cards, bet on horses, whatever. It's good that you got back up when you got knocked down.
    I agree.

I do primarily bodyweight (which I occasionally catch sh*t on here for), except for when I use a vest or weight belt for dips or pulls. Leg work I tend to do more standard stuff for.
    I may drop it, I may keep it. Right now, I'm experimenting with going cardio-free (just to see how that works). So, if I go cardio-free, I need to replace it with some kind of conditioning. Who knows - might try a hybrid..."carditioning" righter-style, lol
    - Stephen Hawking

The good thing is that you didn't stop there. Working smarter is sometimes the result of pushing things too far - but it's too easy to just find something easier to do...play cards, bet on horses, whatever. It's good that you got back up when you got knocked down.
    Same could be said for you.

I've yet to come across something that would make me quit. Modify or even reduce perhaps, but no quitting.
    As I said, it's just the nature of the beast. Adapt and overcome, all else just falls in to place.
    ★cVc★

Tuesday, 4/10/12
    Plyo-ish sht

It was cold and windy, but I still managed to get out and do 6 cycles of sprints. I don't necessarily enjoy sprinting, but I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not made of type 1 fiber at all. I'm going to give the plyo/sprint thing about another week and reevaluate if it's the way I want to continue on my "off" days.

Pre-w/o mood music

..."I'll take a ride to Beverly Hills, just before dawn, and knock the little jockeys off the rich people's lawn" Damn, I miss Frank!

I didn't want to strain my forearm by doing chins, so I did extra sets of box jumps. I did them for height today. 36" box (about 9 "reps" or so), 36" box + 2 plates (5 "reps"), 36" box + 4 plates (4 "reps"), 36" box + 5 plates (2 "reps")...and then I worked my way back down. I've done 6 plates once, but lately I've had to set the box in a location where missing the jump would be a complete mess. It's a psyche job to get the 5 plates as it is. I really need to just get over that hump, because I want to hit 7 plates by the end of the year. I have no idea what that total height would be...
    Other than that, just did calves and abs...meh.

I guess I'll use this as a starting abs pic. Not as lean as I've been, but slightly less fat than a week ago, I think.

The TV was a nice touch! Evo selling out the purple drank!
    Same could be said for you.

I've yet to come across something that would make me quit. Modify or even reduce perhaps, but no quitting.
    As I said, it's just the nature of the beast. Adapt and overcome, all else just falls in to place.
    Only injury I've had that would have really put me out, was when I dislocated my shoulder doing military presses. As it were, it happened at a time when I was on a leave of absence from work and going to the gym was about all I had to keep my head on straight...so I just had to lighten up for a while. Other than that, I haven't had anything my own stubbornness didn't overcome...knock on wood.
    - Stephen Hawking

You have some nice lats bro. (no homo)

anonymous
    I'm sitting just over 200lbs G, what do you think I should be aiming for with a 16 week cut? My BF is around 16-18% (using cheap electronic calipers)

Tuesday, 4/10/12
    Plyo-ish sht

It was cold and windy, but I still managed to get out and do 6 cycles of sprints. I don't necessarily enjoy sprinting, but I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not made of type 1 fiber at all. I'm going to give the plyo/sprint thing about another week and reevaluate if it's the way I want to continue on my "off" days.

Pre-w/o mood music

..."I'll take a ride to Beverly Hills, just before dawn, and knock the little jockeys off the rich people's lawn" Damn, I miss Frank!

I didn't want to strain my forearm by doing chins, so I did extra sets of box jumps. I did them for height today. 36" box (about 9 "reps" or so), 36" box + 2 plates (5 "reps"), 36" box + 4 plates (4 "reps"), 36" box + 5 plates (2 "reps")...and then I worked my way back down. I've done 6 plates once, but lately I've had to set the box in a location where missing the jump would be a complete mess. It's a psyche job to get the 5 plates as it is. I really need to just get over that hump, because I want to hit 7 plates by the end of the year. I have no idea what that total height would be...
    Other than that, just did calves and abs...meh.

I guess I'll use this as a starting abs pic. Not as lean as I've been, but slightly less fat than a week ago, I think.
    [/img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-751Y5czwwlo/T4TSY76eCAI/AAAAAAAACIk/2cVYU8QcPo8/s400/4-10-12.jpg[/img]

The TV was a nice touch! Evo selling out the purple drank!

Only injury I've had that would have really put me out, was when I dislocated my shoulder doing military presses. As it were, it happened at a time when I was on a leave of absence from work and going to the gym was about all I had to keep my head on straight...so I just had to lighten up for a while. Other than that, I haven't had anything my own stubbornness didn't overcome...knock on wood.

Strong cardio, well to me it is, with them box jumps. I get mine only from basketball.

TV was from their site, not my idea.

You have some nice lats bro. (no homo)
    Thanks!
    Originally Posted by mysterylifter View Post
    I'm sitting just over 200lbs G, what do you think I should be aiming for with a 16 week cut? My BF is around 16-18% (using cheap electronic calipers)
    187lbs.
    Strong cardio, well to me it is, with them box jumps. I get mine only from basketball.

TV was from their site, not my idea.

I'm a 2 footed jumper, which doesn't always translate well to basketball. In pick-up games, I usually end up playing pivot (and getting my ass kicked because I'm 5'9")
    - Stephen Hawking

You know white men can't jump.

:}

(no wacist)

Thanks!

187lbs.
    I'm a 2 footed jumper, which doesn't always translate well to basketball. In pick-up games, I usually end up playing pivot (and getting my ass kicked because I'm 5'9")
    Eh ya not so much man lol.

(no wacist)
    At 5'7 1/2 middle of my sophomore year in high school I could get down ally ops dunks. Could not palm the ball very well, so to dunk straight up was pretty impossible then, would realistically have to get my elbow over the rim. Middle of Junior year was 6'0 and was dunking.

Guest, box jumps are awesome.

At 5'7 1/2 middle of my sophomore year in high school I could get down ally ops dunks. Could not palm the ball very well, so to dunk straight up was pretty impossible then, would realistically have to get my elbow over the rim. Middle of Junior year was 6'0 and was dunking.
    Damn dude how tall are you? I can barely dunk now, never was a basketball player. Standing vertical is good, but I don't have the mechanics I guess.

Idunnolol.jpg
    Brothers of Metal

6'2", 198lbs

(no wacist)
    I would like to be able to jump higher, tbh. That's why I keep working on it, lol.

Eh ya not so much man lol.

That's some pretty crazy hops! Touching the rim (no homo) at 5'7" is something not very many people can do.
    Guest, box jumps are awesome.
    I actually look forward to them. Sucks when you miss, though lol!
    - Stephen Hawking

DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by DAVEZILLA View Post
    ...it was a good run
    - Stephen Hawking

I have issue login in this morning as well. I have to contact the helpdesk.

Guest, you got me good buddy. Yesterday, I was chilling at a Mexican kareoke bar. Your comment somehow stuck to my head like you have said. So I decided to snap a pairs of calves for you to see, but it didn't turn out good cause the bar was dark. Then I look at the calves up close myself and thought "damn that guest is right". Those calves are pretty small. (true story)

I have issue login in this morning as well. I have to contact the helpdesk.

Guest, you got me good buddy. Yesterday, I was chilling at a Mexican kareoke bar. Your comment somehow stuck to my head like you have said. So I decided to snap a pairs of calves for you to see, but it didn't turn out good cause the bar was dark. Then I look at the calves up close myself and thought "damn that guest is right". Those calves are pretty small. (true story)
    This only works for Mexican women, though. Puerto Rican, Spanish, Dominican...it doesn't hold true. (no racist)
    - Stephen Hawking

Closed Thread